Trail Blazer

Post Post #5300 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Pretty certain RR is scum regardless if I was the kill
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5301 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5297, Firebringer wrote:
In post 5295, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5291, grapes wrote:
In post 5287, MathBlade wrote:RR mentioned that Firebringer was not a likely scum kill.

He usually trolls and doesn't contribute much (see 1800 for evidence) and he was easy to manipulate in 1800 he even suggested how. Firebringer I love you but it is highly unlikely he was the scum kill. The way RR phrased it means that he had something to do with it or is dead on.
Yea I could see that being a possible theory.

Not your bottom line justification for your entire read on them.
My reasoning not justification is they are completely consistent in word speech and thought and attempting to poke and trying to stop stupidity. Regardless of what you believe my alignment is getting me to talk is a good thing. Getting Cakez to talk is a good thing as it made A50 and Shiro clear as day.

Whatever you believe keep people talking. Unless you have a guilty a quicklynch is terribad.
Consistency doesn't mean anything
For RR it does.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5302 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5299, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5293, Firebringer wrote:@Titus no they are saying RR is town for somehow knowing I wasn't dead. Meaning linked to my imprisonment which should mean scum more than town. It's literal moon logic
No. It isnt.

Not sure how you get scum out of that. Being encased is not alignment indicative of the remover person. How they respond to it is.
Yeah and they responded to me in a scummy way.
They refused to identify themselves they pretend they are town and then
Ask me dumb questions like if I am town. That wasn't town, like the abilities are null, they acted scummy as shit.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5303 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5301, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5287, MathBlade wrote:RR mentioned that Firebringer was not a likely scum kill.

He usually trolls and doesn't contribute much (see 1800 for evidence) and he was easy to manipulate in 1800 he even suggested how. Firebringer I love you but it is highly unlikely he was the scum kill. The way RR phrased it means that he had something to do with it or is dead on.

My reasoning not justification is they are completely consistent in word speech and thought and attempting to poke and trying to stop stupidity. Regardless of what you believe my alignment is getting me to talk is a good thing. Getting Cakez to talk is a good thing as it made A50 and Shiro clear as day.

Whatever you believe keep people talking. Unless you have a guilty a quicklynch is terribad.
For RR it does.
@math I don't think that's indicative of anything with those two.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5304 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5299, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5293, Firebringer wrote:@Titus no they are saying RR is town for somehow knowing I wasn't dead. Meaning linked to my imprisonment which should mean scum more than town. It's literal moon logic
No. It isnt.

Not sure how you get scum out of that. Being encased is not alignment indicative of the remover person. How they respond to it is.
We had a hidden flip on lynch 1 until Day 2.
Fire was a hidden flip.
The logical assumption is that Fire was the scumkill, not that the scum kill was healed. Doubly so given I outed my BP to lynch Cakey.
It suggests scum didn't believe me or there's a doc.
Rr reaching the latter is scum indicative.
The only reason we are not lynching RR today is his role can be cooped for town.
---- Titus add ons----
If scum didn't believe me, it suggests someone savvy enough to know BP/macho is one of my favorite gambits. Which majorly points to RR.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5305 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Titus »

For RR it does.
Rr was inconsistent as fuck at the end of day 1.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5306 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 5300, Firebringer wrote:Pretty certain RR is scum regardless if I was the kill
Did I mention I missed you dude?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5307 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

FB
I disagree FB we interpret those posts differently.

Titus
*glares* I am well aware. *double glares*
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5308 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5305, Titus wrote:

For RR it does.
Rr was inconsistent as fuck at the end of day 1.
How so?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5309 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5306, grapes wrote:
In post 5300, Firebringer wrote:Pretty certain RR is scum regardless if I was the kill
Did I mention I missed you dude?
No, but thanks I missed you to bb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5310 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: rr
In post 3064, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3056, Not Chara wrote:here is the entire conversation. i don't think i missed anything. i tried not to repeat posts by grabbing the larger quotes with multiple replies in them.
Spoiler: quotes
In post 2865, farside22 wrote:Also I told cakez to do something he hasn't done and I hinted it would help him.
Scum not taking that offer I'm about 99% sure he's town.
In post 2866, SirCakez wrote:I didn't see your post in the PT until just now farside, to be fair
In post 2877, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2872, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2866, SirCakez wrote:I didn't see your post in the PT until just now farside, to be fair
...who are you trying to be fair to, SirCakez? should farside not be townreading you? is town!you really in a position to be telling those townreading you... to not do it for this reason.

i'm having trouble articulating myself. how do i explain that this post is exceptionally scummy?
To everyone, but mainly farside
I don't want her to townread me over something I didn't do? That would be the real scum move there.
She's already townreading me anyway.
P-edit: I thought you did from when you acknowledged my softing earlier ffs
In post 2913, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2896, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2890, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2885, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2884, SirCakez wrote:I didn't take the "real scum move" and that makes the post exceptionally scummy?
Pls translate
you advertised the fact that you didn't take the real scum move.
So you're saying
If I had taken the real scum move it would have been scummy
If I didn't take the real scum move it would have been scummy

????
you're acting as if there are only two options. you could have corrected her in your neighbourhood, or corrected her by saying 'actually, i haven't read that post in the hood yet'.
instead you said 'to be fair' then acknowledged that you avoided the scummy option.
:>
who said that not correcting her would have been scummy? you said that. if she's already townreading you, what does it matter if she's wrong about that one thing? what does it matter if other players misinterpret and also think you, the town, are town? this is all from the hypothetical perspective of you as a town player.

that humble 'to be fair' says a whole lot.
Why would I respond to a post she made outside the hood in the hood?
Its pretty obvious that taking fake towncred would be perceived as scummy
In post 2934, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2918, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2913, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2896, Not Chara wrote:<snipped.>
you're acting as if there are only two options. you could have corrected her in your neighbourhood, or corrected her by saying 'actually, i haven't read that post in the hood yet'.
instead you said 'to be fair' then acknowledged that you avoided the scummy option.
:>
who said that not correcting her would have been scummy? you said that. if she's already townreading you, what does it matter if she's wrong about that one thing? what does it matter if other players misinterpret and also think you, the town, are town? this is all from the hypothetical perspective of you as a town player.

that humble 'to be fair' says a whole lot.
Why would I respond to a post she made outside the hood in the hood?
Its pretty obvious that taking fake towncred would be perceived as scummy
yes, it is. that is, again, my point.

who were you worried was going to scumread you for taking the fake towncred?
Varsoon?
The town?

LOL OBI STILL PUSHING THAT THE BP IS FAKE DESPITE 4 PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO CONFIRM IT
keep trying
In post 2948, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2938, Not Chara wrote:SirCakez: and they would knot it was fake... how? they would know you hadn't read farside's post through... ah, mind control, perhaps.
or the lie detector. were you afraid of that?
unlikely, but i'm just guessing at this point.
Lie detector, the fact I didn't post in the PT until after farside made her comment which farside could have noted, etc
The fact you think I should have just ignored it and lied about it is super duper questionable
In post 2955, Not Chara wrote:
In post 2948, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2938, Not Chara wrote:SirCakez: and they would knot it was fake... how? they would know you hadn't read farside's post through... ah, mind control, perhaps.
or the lie detector. were you afraid of that?
unlikely, but i'm just guessing at this point.
Lie detector, the fact I didn't post in the PT until after farside made her comment which farside could have noted, etc
The fact you think I should have just ignored it and lied about it is super duper questionable
i wasn't expecting you to agree with me on the lie detector. that was kind of a stretch. guilty conscience? ;>
i'm just messing with you.
so you were:
(a) worried about being lie detected
(b) worried about farside, who expressed a VERY strong townread on you, noting that you did something that could possibly be viewed as lying, if she decided to find it suspicious. i mean. her post was absolutely a conclusion. did you think she was reaction testing you? you should have said so earlier.
my conclusions are all implied in my posts, but i am more than happy to speak of them in plain terms.

this is not the only cause for scum SirCakez. it's an addition.
maybe i was jumping at shadows. i'd like feedback. if i made an error here, it was inflating the importance of some of Cakez's wording. is what made me want to go from 'probing for more scum evidence' to 'this is really very scum, isn't it'.
it's this sense i get as he played today. Titus called it resignation earlier, which is apt.
Bah.

Let me add.

When I CCed Cakez, he said, well I guess you're scum. Resignation.
When RR cased him, he resigned.
When Nc pushed him, he resigned.

Claims are meant to sound good.

Lynch the scum, before I puke.
In post 3065, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3062, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3057, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3041, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:Given that Almost50 has a stick up his ass, Farside imploded, Fire wants to lynch her for that implosion

And your issue is that I take a counterclaim to its logical conclusion? Holy shit RR.
You were JUST in a game with *4* town BP's, with a total of 5 vests between them. I was in that game too.

That game didn't have a mechanic built in that would allow scum to *always* bypass BP. This game does. The counterclaim thing isn't as straightforward as it might be under other circumstances.

-Cerb

pedit: A50 please answer the other question. The one that will finally sort all this crap out. :P
Right, and the chunk of us were TOLD that others would be BP upon death. There was no notice of a second BP here. Nor should there be.

Cakey is scum by play which Mastina, NC, myself and others highlighted. You were the first to say he resigned. He resigned in response to my CC. It is that black and white.
...The thing about you being informed of others being BP is WHOLLY IRRELEVANT. The argument about whether or not there would be multiple BP is based upon whether or not such would be balanced/could be expected from the moderator in question. The KNOWLEDGE within town of said BP existing in other slots doesn't affect whether or not it would be reasonable to place multiple BP's against the scum team.

I...don't see any resignation in any of his posting at any point? Maybe Drixx said that earlier? I'm not really sure what you're talking about when you say i was the first to say he resigned. :-/

-Cerb
In post 3067, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 2619, Reasonably Rational wrote:Got caught up. So this is silly and I have no idea what is wrong with you people. Cerberus I get because his bar for when he will vote for and push someone is calibrated way too high, especially on day one.

Cerberus basically deconstructed SirCakez and SC's resposne was to basically run up a white flag and surrender. This is as open and shut as it gets.

VOTE: SirCakez

Can some people please de-ass their heads?

@Mastin - I had an evisceration of you worked up in a draft, but I'm not going to post it. Instead I'm going to tell you that you're wrong about us and you need to re-assess. You yourself said that we rock when we're doing our thing (in reference to SU) and we're doing our thing. Cerb and I have already written a novel length amount in our discussions, and that's with him being more restricted in his new job and me dealing with a stage 2 decubitus Ulcer (Google at your own risk). You initially thought my push on Firebringer was bad or something (only reason I recall you ever giving for a read on us). Now go look at my day ones and you'll see me push people for things that catch my attention a lot. Sometimes they're town; sometimes they're not. The point is that it's
precisely
what I do, despite your assertion to the contrary. Furthermore, just
ISO Firebringer
for yourself ... I rest my case. Something's WAY off on that slot, and it hasn't gotten any better (apart from him dropping the nasty attacks, but I credit that to Varsoon's intervention).

I'm fairly confident given Cerb's work in making the case and the way SC responded to it that if we can get that lynch through he'll flip scum, and I think you had SC in your early scum pool, so good on you if we're both right. But you didn't give the rest of us any reason to follow you. Basically your entire ISO is your ego and you being snide or sarcastic or both, and I can only assume that's because you stumbled into being basically conftown; you don't behave like normally in my experience. None of it is what I would expect from an essentially confirmed town player of your caliber. You can do way better. There's no reason that you have wasted the day away with nonsense instead of giving people reason to believe you and follow you.

A few things you should consider:

1.) Titus reading me as town is tantamount to a verified miracle. This is like some Mother Theresa healed me of cancer level miraculous. She's told you repeatedly that she has really strong reasons. You should listen to her. She has seen a ton of stuff from us that you haven't (and you won't until post game unless we somehow end up conftowned and you ally us so we can talk safely).

2.) I'm working on the assumption that we've got scum in SC and just need to get enough people to read Cerb's case or just sheep us or you or both of us or whatever. That's going to lower stress more. We can't trigger our event (Beach-a-palooza) without stress being at +1 or higher. The only way we can pop it tonight is if we're wrong about SC and there is a town death and no scum deaths at night, in which case the event will trigger and you'll see the full details when exposition phase starts tomorrow. (We checked with Varsoon and we can attempt to trigger it and if the stress condition is not met it simply does't happen and we don't lose it).

3.) Read my ISO. Titus revealed what I believe to be the least useful thing about our event. I revealed what I believe to be the most useful thing. There's other things. I'm not going to elaborate for obvious reasons.

From where I sit (I haven't stood in decades; bad joke, I know), you're super confbiased when it comes to our slot. You seem to think that we (ME mostly, since Cerb was opposed to sharing info with Titus hydra at all) somehow hoodwinked Titus into believing we're town. That's a laughable supposition for many reasons, but whatever. As soon as we trigger our event, you'll see why we have been cryptic about it, and you'll also realize why it's a strong reason to believe we're town just for setup spec reasons. Add to that the fact that Titus told you she is town reading us because of our PLAY, and you should have enough to realize you need to reassess.

As far as I'm concerned, we will become obvtown and killed pretty quickly once we trigger our event because once it's obvious we're town, only a scum team holding idiot balls would leave us alive. I also expect that you're going to be protected (unless town protective roles are holding idiot balls), so you should be around and let's just say I have a hunch that you'll be on the receiving end of the cool thing our event does. At that point, if you somehow still haven't shaken yourself out of confbias, then God help us this game.

~Drixx, with love and chocolate chip cookies.

P.S. - I predict that if we get this wagon to actually go and if we're right and SC flips scum, Mastin will ignore the fact that it was Cerb who invested the time to actually make a case and force SC to respond with what can only be viewed as "I surrender" and brag and gloat. It's a shame, but I'm sure a bunch of you are nodding your heads because of past experience with Mastin. The biggest shame is that even though I'm saying this and I'm telling Mastin that she lucked into being conftown and doesn't HAVE to puff her ego up or anything but just freaking be a proper leader, she will ignore it and squander her stutus until scum kill her (Please review the stress mechanic if you don't realize why that could happen really easily).
In post 3069, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:It was Drixx but your slot.

Since when do you post mega analysis you don't agree to?

We've all seen the resignation Cerb. Why you trying to say otherwise?
In post 3075, Reasonably Rational wrote:

Nothing of what I posted said anything about resignation, and I sincerely don't understand what the resignation argument is or how you all arrived at that conclusion. Nothing of Drixx's post was "mega-analysis", and my own post didn't say anything about said resignation, it noted a number of suspicious things SC had done.
In post 3070, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 3068, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3039, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:No. It didn't matter. He is probably lying but hoodwinked the hood. Even if he's not there's not likely more than one town BP.
First, his BP appears to be conditional, i.e. IF he's in an alliance.

Second, it doesn't make sense to give scum the ability to make their entire team BP, bc I have never seen a TOWN strongman before. It only makes sense to give the TOWN a "feel" of safety, with a scum strongman being able to breach that shield. There's also the very likely possibility that said alliance would include scum in it (be it one on one or one resulting from an event like mine where an ignorant town player gets to pick). Either way, if a kill does occur nobody would be able to tell for certain if it originated from within the group or from a strongman outside it.

I maintain my TOWN READ on Cakez.
Unless you're scum, he cannot make his entire team BP if honest unless they clone you or some shit.
My BP depends on alliances as well.
He said his Season Finale ability allowed him to create a 5 man alliance. That would be a full scum team/majority of scum team BP on what is likely the most dangerous night of the game. But yes, it wouldn't let him create a fully BP team anytime he wanted, only sometimes.

-Cerb
In post 3079, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:It's your head. You're responsible, RR.

In SU, you spent a lot of time working together to present a united front. Now, you distance yourself from Drixx clearly notating that Cakey had "surrendered". It's your slot, it's as if you said it.

Now, you 180 based on a claim you know is shaky when the mod said claims can be favor gamed? When you and I both know two alliance abilities is stechy as fuck?

Now, you're acting as if multiple BPs are normal?
In post 3090, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 3077, Not Chara wrote:
In post 3075, Reasonably Rational wrote:

Nothing of what I posted said anything about resignation, and I sincerely don't understand what the resignation argument is or how you all arrived at that conclusion. Nothing of Drixx's post was "mega-analysis", and my own post didn't say anything about said resignation, it noted a number of suspicious things SC had done.
would you respond directly to the post where i collected quotes from my recent conversation with Cakez? now, or when you have time tomorrow. would still also like a readslist.
0% chance you'll get a readslist.

Your wall of quotes means nothing to me. I read through it, and I saw nothing of significance.

The entire line of conversation regarding whether or not he saw Farsides suggestion and him correcting her incorrect assumption is worthless. If he, as town, wouldn't have lied about that, then he couldn't lie about it as scum. His points about why scum!him couldn't have risked the lie are valid.

-Cerb

pedit: You're making a *whole lot* of setup speculation off of no flips OWK. That's the problem I have with basically all your thoughts regarding SC's claim. And yes, you're right, in SU we spent a bunch of time making sure we were on the same page all the time, because we had more time to talk. I haven't spoken with Drixx about the game in over 24 hours, and we haven't done much to coordinate posts other than him posting times when he was angry at mastin in our hydra PT so I could tell him to stop wasting his time being mad at mastin. Before he made the post you're referencing ,he didn't talk to me about the conclusions he drew from SC's reaction AT ALL other than to say "x was bad" without any actual details about WHY it was bad, and then he posted said conclusions.

So yes, dissonance is a thing, because we aren't talking enough to wipe it all out.

It would be nice if you answered my question in the PT.

peditx2: FINALLY AN ANSWER. Okay. Thank you. I now have to decide whether or not I believe you seriously missed that, while simultaneously AGREEING that it would be a bad idea if he allied with grapes. And now I know FOR CERTAIN that either you and SC are scum together/lying about what your PT together says, OR that SC's BP granting claim is true.

Math, I spoiled because it is long. Rr basically had Drixx say Cakey resigned. Cerb denied it. They tried to townread Cakey based on their BP working and maintain I was town as well despite the CC.
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5311 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh Varsoona can you fix the spoiler tag.

V: Got ya back
Last edited by Varsoon on Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5312 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Titus »

@Fire/@Grapes, do you think Creature is town?

@Grapes, If we assume that RR is scum for the moment, why didn't the NC wagon take off?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5313 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Shiro »

Guys random though about the cluster. Do you think allying counts as taking an action for the purpose of it?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5314 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes the heads are consistent. Hydra dissonance is a thing. I don't see your point.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5315 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5313, Shiro wrote:Guys random though about the cluster. Do you think allying counts as taking an action for the purpose of it?
No. Look at the wording again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5316 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Titus »

@Shiro, Do you scumread RR? The wagons make no sense with RR scum unless we also assume NC scum as well no?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5317 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

How is fire back o.o
Me confuse
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5318 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 5316, Titus wrote:@Shiro, Do you scumread RR? The wagons make no sense with RR scum unless we also assume NC scum as well no?
As of the moment yesterday thar I waa here. I was not. U dunno if something changed though after FB came back
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5319 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5318, Shiro wrote:
In post 5316, Titus wrote:@Shiro, Do you scumread RR? The wagons make no sense with RR scum unless we also assume NC scum as well no?
As of the moment yesterday thar I waa here. I was not. U dunno if something changed though after FB came back
Rephrase? Please?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5320 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Shiro why haven't you given me a hug :(
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5321 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5317, kraskaesque wrote:How is fire back o.o
Me confuse
I DEFEATED GOD THATS HOW!!
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5322 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5312, Titus wrote:@Fire/@Grapes, do you think Creature is town?

@Grapes, If we assume that RR is scum for the moment, why didn't the NC wagon take off?
I had townread on him yesterday, I don't think he has been doing much today
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5323 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

@Shiro
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5324 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Titus »

I want a picture Fire. Preferably with a joke for the queen of moon logic. :) you have the best pictures.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”