Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5600 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and one more thing RR, I want to see if Mathblade can do any analysis that fits in the realm of plausible reality.

That's the biggest problem most voting them have. That's why I put the question the way I did.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5601 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

We'll just have to disagree here.

Mastin's original posts on the subject DID NOT state thst they were masons, and I'm almost certain there is a reason for that.

Really. Look through her iso.

She didn't start calling their pairing a masonry until AFTER other people had done it for her.

That is certainly deliberate.

Speaking of Mastin: are you claiming you are informed town? Because I do not know how else you could know, with absolute certainty, that there are neither third parties in the game, nor that it is multiball, unless you're informed town.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #5602 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1, Varsoon wrote:Any and all anti-town factions in this game have day-chat.
Thought this hinted it's multiball.
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5603 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5602, Creature wrote:
In post 1, Varsoon wrote:Any and all anti-town factions in this game have day-chat.
Thought this hinted it's multiball.
Standard Varsoon boilerplate.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5604 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5601, Reasonably Rational wrote:We'll just have to disagree here.

Mastin's original posts on the subject DID NOT state thst they were masons, and I'm almost certain there is a reason for that.

She didn't start calling their pairing a masonry until AFTER other people had done it for her.

Speaking of Mastin: are you claiming you are informed town? Because I do not know how else you could know, with absolute certainty, that there are neither third parties in the game, nor that it is multiball, unless you're informed town.

-Cerb
Read the posts I just quoted. Mastina wanted to spring the masonry, just like you did in Suikoden.

This bullshit makes me feel you're scum RR. I have never seen you throw this much doubt at Masons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5605 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 5604, Titus wrote:
In post 5601, Reasonably Rational wrote:We'll just have to disagree here.

-Cerb
Read the posts I just quoted. Mastina wanted to spring the masonry, just like you did in Suikoden.

This bullshit makes me feel you're scum RR. I have never seen you throw this much doubt at Masons.
I'm not throwing any doubt at them? Have you even been reading what I've said? This is a semantic argument, nothing more.

I find it highly unlikely that they are, strictly speaking, masons.

I don't doubt that mastin is confirmed town to Yume, per mod conmunication.

I don't doubt that mastin has sufficient cause to assume Yume is town, again, per mod communication.

Do you understand the distinction here? And the fact that the point is the other four assumptions you wanted Mathblade to make were/are ridiculous?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5606 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

@RR, Your distinction is pointless. They were told to each other in a PT that they were town and are town. That
is a masonry
. Why the hell are you provoking a semantic argument? Both heads know how much I
detest
mason rise and I call them masons. If you insist on calling them Masonic townies, ok by me. They are masons. Period.

The other "assumptions" are not assumptions but conclusions every other rationally thinking town individual has reached for the most part. Furthermore, Mathblade has asked us to assume they are town and not lynch them on that basis, yet refuses to do analysis or put in the work to show she considers opinions other than her own. Grapes and Mastina highlighted that MathBlade wants to stay in the realm of the ridiculous to avoid outing their partners. By asking the question, I am giving them the opportunity to show myself, grapes and Mastina wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5607 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5475, Shiro wrote:Farside, you are just reading my bad play as scummy in all honesty.
That is why those with first hand experience townread me.

P.edit

Because it needs actual work to be done yo and I have demoted myself to town cheerleader :p
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5608 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

*almost every other
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #5609 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 5402, Reasonably Rational wrote:@FB: OMG I FINALLY SAW KUBO AND THE TWO STRINGS AND IT WAS AMAZING FOR REALS THOUGH.
I saw this last night. It was really really good.
The only thing about it that I found odd was that matthew mcconaughey voicing beetle. Like everytime he talked it was distracting because I was like "is that him".

Good movie though.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5610 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: for Fire

The camera took an image of me no one will ever believe. Whatcha think?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5611 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:50 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5445, Titus wrote:Diplomatic immunity?
The connotations there should be obvious enough: players who have no right to be immune from scrutiny, but for whatever reason (usually role, sometimes other-player-based), are still immune.

A bit tongue-in-cheek terminology, but an apt description for, saaaaaaaaaay, RR, Klingoncelt, and similar.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5612 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:52 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5447, Titus wrote:Do you think they are employing emotional manipulation?
If I wasn't feeling lazy right now, I'd make a witty/sarcastic comment interlaced with quotes from Mathblade's iso along the lines of, "Oh, you know, I'd say it's distinctly possible".

But since I am feeling incredibly lazy right now, I'll just settle for being blunt instead:
Yes.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5613 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:54 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5458, farside22 wrote:My read on mastin goes down a mile. I definitely expect better from you.
Pot, kettle, black.
My academy.
Agnigi
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5614 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5538, Titus wrote:
In post 5525, Not Chara wrote:
In post 5523, Titus wrote:Each their own for now. Right now I am more focused on MathBlade. Their insistence on scum being within obvtown irks me. Either, they are scum and desperate or town and failing. Either way, I do not want to deal with the headache again. I think their ability is shit too (although others disagree). Their VCA was substandard when I asked them to look at the wagons. Assuming Farside town, their play only serves to keep me v Farside going.
do you think desperate scum Mathblade would still attempt to play the long game by going after conftown/obvtown? when they're about to be lynched?
either way, i think you should drop the point about their role. Loopdan may have seen more powerful uses for it, or may have overestimated it. it's still NIA. and they said they didn't have time for proper VCA.
Yes.bso would stubborn town Math.

@Math, then do a proper VCA supposing Titus, Yume, Mastina, Shiro, Almost, and Grapes are town. Tell me what you see. I don't care about your excuse, I care about your analysis. Right now, I hear excuse after excuse about how you'll come after town at every opportunity. That cannot be allowed to live. This is not extreme multiball. The KPN should remain low and town can just sit down and protect each other.

You're a nuisance at best to that.
See here asked you to stop spamming so he could do what you asked, if you cared as much as your proclaiming you care about it, you would stop spamming the thread.
In post 5585, MathBlade wrote:Don't you remember when Infinity claimed cop and obvtowned wingback as scum.

Come the fuck on sis.

ObvTown is Always Scrutinized.
I think that was day 2 after falling claimed vig.

In post 5594, Not Chara wrote:what did i say about you two taking a break? :<

pedit: this is why i don't use meta on the word of someone else. it's incredibly situational and often biased.
I tried, she keeps shoving her opinion done everyone's throats.
No one is allowed to have one that does not match hers.
Like I don't care that a50 disagrees or fire disagrees, I'm not forcing them to follow me.
Like Titus does to everyone.
In post 5595, kraskaesque wrote:If a wagon forms on shiro id join that
Their "scumread" on dgb for being low activity is pretty meh
Vote shiro, there is a small wagon.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5615 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 5613, mastin2 wrote:
In post 5458, farside22 wrote:My read on mastin goes down a mile. I definitely expect better from you.
Pot, kettle, black.
Really, so you think math is scum desperate and making crazy theories as scum.

That something new?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5616 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5606, Titus wrote:@RR, Your distinction is pointless. They were told to each other in a PT that they were town and are town. That
is a masonry
. Why the hell are you provoking a semantic argument? Both heads know how much I
detest
mason rise and I call them masons. If you insist on calling them Masonic townies, ok by me. They are masons. Period.

The other "assumptions" are not assumptions but conclusions every other rationally thinking town individual has reached for the most part. Furthermore, Mathblade has asked us to assume they are town and not lynch them on that basis, yet refuses to do analysis or put in the work to show she considers opinions other than her own. Grapes and Mastina highlighted that MathBlade wants to stay in the realm of the ridiculous to avoid outing their partners. By asking the question, I am giving them the opportunity to show myself, grapes and Mastina wrong.

Titus KNOWS I AM TOWN yet votes for me

She says "every other rationally thinking town individual"

Look at the word choice.

1) It implies I am thinking rationally
2) It implies I am a other town individual.
3) I am not refusing to do the work. I have given an argument for my scumreads of those slots. All you have done is said they are town. If you want to convince me make an argument. VCA takes too long during the day. Without new inputs I look at the same thing and reach the same conclusion.
4) ...I have said Almost 50 and Shiro are scum. I have scumreads. How exactly is that avoiding partners?

When all you and Mastina do is avoid questions?

Oh and your Creature case is a piece of shit.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5617 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Xkfyu »

@mod: V/LA for the weekend
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5618 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5611, mastin2 wrote:
In post 5445, Titus wrote:Diplomatic immunity?
The connotations there should be obvious enough: players who have no right to be immune from scrutiny, but for whatever reason (usually role, sometimes other-player-based), are still immune.

A bit tongue-in-cheek terminology, but an apt description for, saaaaaaaaaay, RR, Klingoncelt, and similar.
And Mastina and Titus and Yume.

Imagine if scum claimed masonry every game. Until one flipped they wouldn't be. Period.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #5619 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:20 am

Post by Yume »

So.....how is everyone doing?
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5620 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

So...You have no comments on the past few posts Yume?
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5621 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:26 am

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Mastin
1) can you confirm that Yuma is town via the PT. I think Yuma implied it did but I want to double check
2) Can you explain how you know about what happened to FB without revealing your role and Flavor. If so can you please let us know
3) have you heard anything back from Vasoon on your question

FB
1) what makes you think you were bubbled/ neutralize by scum as oppose to it being a town action?

DGB
1) what did you all claim in the PT and if they were all joke claim what was the point of making them::::
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #5622 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:26 am

Post by mastin2 »

In post 5459, farside22 wrote:In your own words, using links or quotes, why is math scum.
One, Cooldog's profile. I initially thought Cooldog's play here was a match for the first Steven Universe game, where he was town, which is why Cooldog started as various degrees of being a townread. But then, I actually went back to check. You can VERY EASILY compare his isos between the two games because of them being comparable circumstances: in both games, he had about the same number of posts, before quitting the game at the same time.

And yet, this was his iso that game, whereas this is his iso this game.

The two are miles apart. They start similarly enough, though the Cooldog of this game was not as organic as the Cooldog of that game. But the moment he gives content, the difference emerges. In that game, his posting was filled with some light banter that held some actual analysis. In this game, he did analysis, but without the banter. In that game, his analysis was thorough and meaningful. In this game, his analysis was shallow and surface-level. I'm looking at , , and for just a start. Many more exist.

The Cooldog of that game was abrasive. Cooldog this game was passive, even accepting. The Cooldog of that game gave many, many reads. The Cooldog of this game skirted by on one or two. You can see it in their first posts of both games: that game's 322 had four reads that had solid reasoning behind them. This game's has, if you're
extra-generous
, two...that give no in-depth explanation at all. The Cooldog of that game was unafraid to just be himself. The Cooldog of this game made plenty of appeasement posts: , , , and all come to mind for that.

Cooldog this game did literally nothing, except voting McMenno. There was also as well. Now compare that to what Cooldog did that game. He gave in-depth reasons on multiple players. He voted Sonic X, his second vote in the game. He went back, but each time, he was explaining why he was doing what he was doing. His posts were reasonable and you could see where he was coming from because he was actually explaining things.
A trait utterly absent from this game.
In that game, when he said stuff about players, he wouldn't just leave it there. He would explain it, if not at the time, then at a later date when asked about it.

In this game, he's said stuff about players...but never bothered to do anything with it. All his comments are detached from each other. All of his posts are unconnected. There's no flow, there's no trajectory between them. He has no consistent mindset, and was just posting for the sake of posting stuff.

That's just for Cooldog!
Then you get into Loopdan...who did nothing in the six posts he was here. is textbook scumposting. was not only redundant, given his intro, it was also stalling: he should have already been reading to find things himself, yet he did nothing. In , he claims to have read everything posted since his sub in...but he comments on NONE of it. He calls it all "gibberish", but he doesn't form a single thought on it at all? None? He doesn't ask questions about specific posts? He doesn't ask about topics? He just writes it all off and doesn't even try? No mechanical work, and no work on comments that were scumhunting without mechanics? Surely, there was something in that time worth commenting on...but he deliberately writes it all off saying "there is nothing in here I can understand" and does nothing to correct that problem.

It also writes the first ten pages off...when there was content in there. Why doesn't he give commentary on the earlier material? Why doesn't he give thoughts, even ones he knows might be obsolete,
especially
when given the chance that they might
not
be obsolete? (One of the reasons replacements are so deadly is that they pick up on things others have missed!)

Loopdan, as a newbie coming into an overwhelming game, might have been over his head...but he wasn't acting like a newbtown coming in over his head. Newbtown display some of the above traits. They have curiosity. They have frustration. They have confusion, but they display this confusion with series of posting.

Loopdan displayed it with minimalistic posting that accomplished nothing. Literally nothing. His posting was engineered as to deliberately achieve nothing at all.

And that's not even beginning to go into Mathblade's posting, absolutely none of which has changed the slot's overall lack of contribution to the game. Mathblade's posting only made things worse, but to that, I'll ask you to dual-iso grapes and me, and control-F search for 'Mathblade'. It's simpler than explaining it all again.
My academy.
Agnigi
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #5623 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Yume »

In post 5620, MathBlade wrote:So...You have no comments on the past few posts Yume?
No. Commenting on those would tempt me to divulge info that shouldn't be divulged. I'll leave it at that.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5624 (ISO) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

And you get a townread mr fuzzy logic.

Your name though should chance to Clear Logic :D That is what I will say.

Clear Logic what do you think of Shiro and Almost 50-Tay?

Pedit reading Mastina's post now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”