iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I found understanding, that is scum-aligned...

JasonWazza is hiding behind ambiguity.

Also, I realized that he is doing the same frustration as last time to trick me.

VOTE: JasonWazza
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

hey Iraon, have you read a town game of mine, or are you basing it off only a scum game?
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:22 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1889, JasonWazza wrote:Because it's Role madness, just because there is an FBI Agent doesn't confirm an SK.
Role madness doesnt mean bastard. This is an awful excuse.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Ive never seen an FBI agent in a game without an SK
That wiki thing must have been written ages ago
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:28 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1897, Vecna wrote:
In post 1864, Nero Cain wrote:What if Synik is the SK and fake claimed FBI agent? I guess it would help explain why Basic and others were hard defending that.
This is actually a pretty good observation and a possibility we should take serious. It would also explain why his wagon took off so quickly since the few mafia on it thought they were lynching town.

Did not think of this before, bonuspoints for Nero cain (even though scum could make the same observation ofcourse).
I very much doubt he would risk that as if there was an actual FBI agent (which is very likely in this flavor) it would mean certain death for him
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by Wisdom »

Jason is still scum and needs hammering
Nero is still scum
Dont forget about the latter if i dont live tomorrow please
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mostly to play devils advocate, in a normal game you can have backups without the what the role backsup so a FBI agent without an SK seems doable.

Jason, who do you even want dead at this point?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1904, Wisdom wrote:I very much doubt he would risk that as if there was an actual FBI agent (which is very likely in this flavor) it would mean certain death for him
lets play this out, he claims FBI agent as SK and why is that a death sentence?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by Wisdom »

I dont think you read what i said
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The only thing really holding me back from a Jason lynch is that fear mongering from Wisdom.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1908, Wisdom wrote:I dont think you read what i said
you're right though, I did misread it.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by Wisdom »

What "fear mongering"?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1904, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1897, Vecna wrote:
In post 1864, Nero Cain wrote:What if Synik is the SK and fake claimed FBI agent? I guess it would help explain why Basic and others were hard defending that.
This is actually a pretty good observation and a possibility we should take serious. It would also explain why his wagon took off so quickly since the few mafia on it thought they were lynching town.

Did not think of this before, bonuspoints for Nero cain (even though scum could make the same observation ofcourse).
I very much doubt he would risk that as if there was an actual FBI agent (which is very likely in this flavor) it would mean certain death for him
He claimed it at L-1, certain death was knocking right on his door regardless. In such a situation, if you are in fact the serial killer, claiming FBI agent seems very plausible, no? In role madness all other claims are quite easy to check. Confirm roleblock? easy. Confirming a cop or any other type of tracking, quite easy as well.

Im not saying him being the serial killer is more likely than him being FBI agent or scum, but its simply an option we should not rule out.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

Is jason at L-1 atm? I might consider a hammer here
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:45 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 1906, Nero Cain wrote:Jason, who do you even want dead at this point?
Honestly i'm trying to work out this game still, because outside of everyone just playing as stupid town, this whole flash wagoning/flash dewagoning shit is becoming stupid, and i don't think i can make sense of an entire scum team doing it all.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:46 pm

Post by JasonWazza »

In post 1913, Vecna wrote:Is jason at L-1 atm? I might consider a hammer here
A quick check puts me at 8 votes, and weren't you calling me town and shit just before?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1811, Wisdom wrote:One more reason Jason is a better lynch is that Jason can be dangerous as scum when he wants to; while im pretty sure snarky will die one way or another before endgame
This is pure manipulation. Like no way Jason would be able to dodge all this persumed town power we have.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Snarky

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1912, Vecna wrote:if you are in fact the serial killer, claiming FBI agent seems very plausible, no?
No because being the SK he would know theres likely to be an FBI agent, especially given the flavor. Therefore claiming something thats bound to be counterclaimed is suicide
There are better claims to make with survival in mind
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Have you ever SEEN a FBI agent? I haven't and I've been here longer than you.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1916, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1811, Wisdom wrote:One more reason Jason is a better lynch is that Jason can be dangerous as scum when he wants to; while im pretty sure snarky will die one way or another before endgame
This is pure manipulation. Like no way Jason would be able to dodge all this persumed town power we have.
Thats a non point; with that logic scum can never win since town powers will catch them
Youre making it more obvious youre scum at this point
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like there's a reason that TSO fakeclaims it all the time

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1918, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1912, Vecna wrote:if you are in fact the serial killer, claiming FBI agent seems very plausible, no?
No because being the SK he would know theres likely to be an FBI agent, especially given the flavor. Therefore claiming something thats bound to be counterclaimed is suicide
There are better claims to make with survival in mind
Not disputing that, but assuming everyone under pressure makes optimal judgement calls at all times is not the wisest of assumptions either. Besides, so far what we've seen from synik I doubt he's the typical scum mastermind.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you should self vote. If you think manipulation is scummy and you are doing it then you are scum-aligned to yourself.

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1915, JasonWazza wrote:
In post 1913, Vecna wrote:Is jason at L-1 atm? I might consider a hammer here
A quick check puts me at 8 votes, and weren't you calling me town and shit just before?
I have stated before that I liked your one post attacking how the synik wagon dismantled. After that I posted this, and I still feel like that.

5. JasonWazza! - Felt pretty scummy at the start, but I liked that one post where he attacked the dissipation of the wagon. Upon rereading his Iso I really dont like what im seeing though. No real formulation of reads, complaining about the thread moving too fast and even the post I liked earlier seems to kind of come out of nowhere. Not noticing any desire to solve the game. - Slight scumread

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”