Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

KC recieved a letter which was sent from ABR to drixx but not mine to drixx this is saying she could see the letters which were sent by ABR - something targeted ABR night 1

KC received a letter which was sent from Mathblade to me - the action must be on mathblade.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

JAE tell me what do you think!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Whoever taregted mathbade claim in their next post

list of claims :
Frozen angel : No
Sooper : Yes

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

or not let me think for a minute

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

what was the one you did

the first one in 136 or the second one?

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

I targeted mathblade...
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:46 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2307, MathBlade wrote:I am almost thinking we lynch ABR at this point. Potential ABR and JaeReed team emerging.

ABR because to be quite frank I do not trust him and he will not explain how he is reading people as town or scum and why.
Therefore I do not trust him.

JaeReed is also likely now because at the point he did that only House, Kling, ABR, D&D, and Worldz were the ones who wouldn't have known my role. House is dead and Kling somehow got my message. This means unless any remaining scum are all in ABR, D&D, and Worldz then scum know who I am. The fact JaeReed also dodges the team question when he could have said any amount of people with a confidence level 1 is bullshit. The more likely scenario is someone in the mission PT listening to JaeReed: (FA, Sooper), Kling, or JaeReed is scum.

VOTE: Unvote

Also the conversation on SC and McMenno is kinda dumb. If D&D is scum he could have to give it to town on one scum the next or some other weird requirement we don't know. The first slip could have been a genuine slip or trolling or McMenno drawing attention to himself so it would be obvious he day vigged SC. The point is we don't know. To me if ABR and JaeReed are scum together then D&D almost certainly has to be scum unless ABR is framing D&D.

{D&D, ABR, JaeReed, Sooper}

I definitely don't want ABR shooting tonight because despite multiple requests he doesn't explain his reads. He could easily claim shenanigans and kill someone not on his list.
Math, I'm not going to bullshit a team for no reason when my reads on the remaining players are messed up as is. First, I need to sort whether my townreads on the players alive hold up with a reread. Because I'm certain I have to be townreading scum. That's the only way for things to make sense in any potential team. So I can't give you a team until I sort out who I'm currently townreading that I shouldn't be. Because anyone with eyes in this game could tell you the team isn't {Karnos, Klingon, Worldz, ABR}.

You need to be more patient. What do you think my motivation as scum would be for not answering that question? I simply don't know, so I can't answer. I don't see the point in stringing together a bunch of names when I'm questioning my read on the living players at the moment because something is not right with my thoughts on teams. I need to reread.

Current thoughts in my reread:
Remembered why I was townreading ABR, and that holds and puts him back as a TR.
Yume is still town.
Few more things from D&D ping me as town.

@FA since you wanted it claimed in the next post people made: I didn't target anyone last night with anything.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:51 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1099, karnos wrote:So, a more detailed paraphrasing of prison chat.

Space Cowboy was initially okay with being sent to prison, because he was apparently thinking scum!McMeeno would be lynched shortly. He asked if he could use some messaging power while in prison, mod said only powers that specifically say they can be used in prison can be used, so no. Space Cowboy posts gloatingly about McMeeno being hammered, and shortly later McMeeno joins the PT.

McMeeno links a video to elvis' jailhouse rock as his entry to the prison, and makes a short post that he has no regrets. Space Cowboy posts calling him scum, asks McMeeno so really, are you scum? McMeeno defends himself saying scum wouldn't get a dayvig in this game, power is too strong, and if he was scum why would he take the dayvig shot and claim it, pointing out he could have just anonymously taken the shot.

Space Cowboy responds that since the "dayvig" just sends to prison, it's not a real permanent death, it might be balanced with scum having it, so that doesn't mean anything.

McMeeno sarcastically responds along the lines of yeah right, I just wanted to clear my scum buddies mathblade, daenarys & dragons, and jaereed.

Space Cowboy responds saying he suspected mathblade + D&D, but jaereed is "interesting". Then he posts that he is wondering if all kills send to prison, or if some directly kill dead.

McMeeno indicates that he isn't believing a single thing Space Cowboy is saying.

Some junk back & forth posting.

Day 2 starts.

McMeeno asks if it's multiball, due to the 2 kills at night presumably.

Something about optional posting, and Space Cowboys says I take it he isn't your faction. [I'm lost as to what the posting optional thing was referring to]

McMeeno says yeah not my faction, because i am town and he is scum ["he" being me, they are talking about the public cop results]

McMeeno reacts to as if it's the most absurd thing to say ever.

A little later McMeeno posts "you are actually town?"

McMeeno talks about he could have dayvigged me today if he saved it, and how he is really unsure about koggz, and wants to speak with her if she ever comes into the prison PT.

McMeeno says Space Cowboy is probably town, lets talk about the gamestate.

Space Cowboy says no idea, it seems bad, 2 dead town 2 jailed town, but if he can get broken out he can "do things", [obviously softing a powerrole]

Space Cowboy then says waiting for karnos to join in chat.

McMeeno questions why I don't just selfhammer [DUH, I want to flip, sitting in prison isn't going to give town the info they need]

Space Cowboy freaks out about JaeReed's , like he really wanted to see me just get quick-lynched.

SC complains about letting the conftown live. Corrects himself next post, *confscum. If SC ever dies and flips red, I'm going to laugh about this slip.

McMeeno asks if SC thinks it is multiball

SC is pretty sure it is, he says lots of things point to it <- 9am this morning

no further posts at this time.
In post 1100, karnos wrote:Personally, my take is SC could still be scum, McMeeno seems pretty towny. I don't disagree with his point regarding his ability- if he was scum, why the fuck would he claim the kill he was making? he could have just taken the kill and stayed anonymous. Even better question: why would scum dayvig someone who is already largely read as scum, and potentially easily miss-lynched? Wouldn't scum go for a kill on a more obvtown player?
Also of note I think. This was after karnos was copped and revealed to be scum, though.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2325, Frozen Angel wrote:KC recieved a letter which was sent from ABR to drixx but not mine to drixx this is saying she could see the letters which were sent by ABR - something targeted ABR night 1

KC received a letter which was sent from Mathblade to me - the action must be on mathblade.
Oh lol, I see it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Because anyone with eyes in this game could tell you the team isn't {Karnos, Klingon, Worldz, ABR}.
^^ Your quote

Let's look at the list of KlingonCelt, ABR, Worldz, D&D.

This is why your decision to depants me is troubling. Because in essence you would be betting that all the scum are in the pool of those players at the time you depantsed me you could add House as well.

IMHO you should be freaking out right now:
Because

A) There is scum in that adventure PT.
Or B) You weren't thinking about the possibility of scum in the hood pressuring you to do so.
Or C) The remaining scum team that is alive is entirely in that list. A list minus D&D you say anyone with eyes should not be believing.

So I am freaking out here wondering if I should just claim and if scum already knows what I am thanks to you. The question is why you aren't doing the same. Same with <redacted> and <redacted> and maybe <redacted>. Which means something is very very wrong.

ABR I think I misread you. You said you don't have a strongest townread and are an amnesiac who is going to be very very lazy and sleepy right? That is what I remember reading. Don't correct me if I'm wrong.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Now we further know that Kling intercepted my message.

This even further narrows the pool. So the question becomes why aren't you freaking out?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:37 pm

explain
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:44 pm

wtf is the depantsed thing about
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2337, Albert B. Rampage wrote:wtf is the depantsed thing about
I outed Math's role to FA and Sooper last night.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I'm V/LA for the next couple days. I have the flu and the fever makes my brain not work. Bad for Scumhunting.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 2235, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 2230, MathBlade wrote:1) ABR do you also know the contents of the message? Either through someone telling you or a power thing or PT or something else? I am not asking how I am asking if.
No, I have no clue what you are talking about, or about baby names or anything else.
In post 2236, Frozen Angel wrote:You were incredibly accurate in responding to it though
I noticed the accurate response too.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Mod - If someone is NK'd, does their letter (if they wrote one) get sent, or no?
-
MiniDeathStar
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:22 pm

In post 2338, JaeReed wrote:
how do you know her role? is it chill if frozen tells me privately?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:23 pm

In post 2236, Frozen Angel wrote:You were incredibly accurate in responding to it though
tell me in the astral dimension then frozen :lol:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2342, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
I told JaeReed over message N1.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2342, Albert B. Rampage wrote:

I don't trust anyone right now.

Until I figure out if this is a case where scum knows my role or doesn't NO ONE should be depantsing me more.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 2262, Frozen Angel wrote:@D&D PV explained his reasoning for scumreading ABR and it was pretty much valid at that point. what about it was just an OMGUS and why was it scummy?
In post 2250, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:his being masonized
that was today. You were hard townreading and sheeping him from yesterday.
In post 2250, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:McMenno had a scumslip that fit with Space Cowboy scum and I've explained my PV scumread repeatedly?
Your saying MC shot his scum buddy and scum slipped and got lynched as well and Scum!PV went on a mission and did somthing which jailed him on his own.

Don't you really expect me to not laugh at this shit your proposing ; really?
Because he literally developed the scumread randomly right after ABR pushed him
Yeah we had a townread on him yesterday from meta/play, I thought I said that
MC didn't shoot Space Cowboy iirc.
Yes he scumslipped
Yes I think PV walked into being jailed due to pressure from House
In post 2295, Frozen Angel wrote:actually sooper slot outed the info as well disregard that.

Something went wrong there but the rest of it seems like preplanned. for a scum team with 2 or 3 memebers and a traitor its madness to just shoot each other like that.

MC is scum for no doubt though. that changes my reads around that point
Now things should make more sense.

Math - your top two scumreads are us and Sooper. Do you think we're cross-bussing or something?

-dragons
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:28 pm

In post 2345, MathBlade wrote:Until I figure out if this is a case where scum knows my role or doesn't NO ONE should be depantsing me more.
we are coming for your pants get ready
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Right now I'm rereading the thread tonight.

VOTE: Unvote

I don't trust anyone. Consider me without reads for the moment.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 2334, MathBlade wrote:Because anyone with eyes in this game could tell you the team isn't {Karnos, Klingon, Worldz, ABR}.
^^ Your quote

Let's look at the list of KlingonCelt, ABR, Worldz, D&D.

This is why your decision to depants me is troubling. Because in essence you would be betting that all the scum are in the pool of those players at the time you depantsed me you could add House as well.

IMHO you should be freaking out right now:
Because

A) There is scum in that adventure PT.
Or B) You weren't thinking about the possibility of scum in the hood pressuring you to do so.
Or C) The remaining scum team that is alive is entirely in that list. A list minus D&D you say anyone with eyes should not be believing.

So I am freaking out here wondering if I should just claim and if scum already knows what I am thanks to you. The question is why you aren't doing the same. Same with <redacted> and <redacted> and maybe <redacted>. Which means something is very very wrong.

ABR I think I misread you. You said you don't have a strongest townread and are an amnesiac who is going to be very very lazy and sleepy right? That is what I remember reading. Don't correct me if I'm wrong.
In post 2335, MathBlade wrote:Now we further know that Kling intercepted my message.

This even further narrows the pool. So the question becomes why aren't you freaking out?
Add PV as well. So the pool was: Klingon, Worldz, D&D, ABR, House, PV. I thought House had to be scum because I thought there had to be scum in the ones that pushed you. So my pool there was {Klingon, ABR, House}. I thought there had to be scum in {PV, D&D}. I had townreads on FA and Sooper, but regardless of that if I didn't out your role it would have been bad at that point in time. That's all I can say right now. I get that you can't trust me right now, and I'm sorry, but I did what I thought was necessary.

Please don't claim until you at least know the reason and can make a level decision on it. That means after we get confirmation from Worldz slot about night actions.

I never said I'm not freaking out. I understand that I may have outed you to scum. But I also may not have. Currently, it looks extremely fucking likely, but I can't change that. All I can do right now is trust in FA's plan.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”