Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Chuck »

In post 2872, SpyreX wrote:Unless it's either the most hilarious spyrex scum tomorrow or I'm being punished for wrongdoing I'm dead tonight if we're right so yes today is gonna take a while.

My issue right now is i can literally convince myself of any pairing chuck. I need to parse.

Rb killing titus makes minimal sense. Of the 4 that is the least likely at the moment by a tiny margin
I remember you saying yesterday that if you died Titus should push a lynch on Saru.

I would think that if scum was trying to set Titus up to lynch town-Saru, you would've died.
Meanwhile, who did Titus want to kill? Also Saru, right? So that kill would definitely make sense.

Unless of course that's what I'm supposed to believe and I'm just falling into that trap perfectly.
WIFOM is a hell of a drug.

p-edit: Exactly. It's almost too perfect.
And yes, make memories with progeny instead. Glad your priorities are in order!
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2868, Chuck wrote:
In post 2853, rb wrote:BBT gives no reasons for reads all game, now he wants then.

Blatantly defends House/gameplay slot and vice versa.

Saru + BBT are the scum.
BBT granted, but, why do you say Saru here and not me? You have been saying I'm scum all game.
Obviously doesn't sit well that you dropped your scum read on me like a bad habit.

I feel like today is the day we are going to lynch one more and tomorrow is going to be the real hard test.
Like I want to say BBT/Saru as well, but that's way too easy if you ask me.

rb I need some scum meta. Preferably at least three games.
I actually haven't been saying you're scum all game so gtfo with that.

How the fuck is "too easy" a reason when the game is at LyLo with 2 scum left and all town PR's dead on successive nights? This is the opposite of an "easy game".

How can Saru or BBT be "too easy" when at various points we've tried to get either of them lynched and it hasn't worked? Makes literally no sense.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by rb »

Anyway I think it's BBT/Saru for sure now.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by rb »

Chuck I think you're town and you played like a derp...but still town -_-
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by rb »

Chuck is trying to figure out the game. Saru and BBT haven't done much other than push lynches.

Dierfire was Saru's main target, House and BBT both eventually got on it and I really think that it's highly unlikely there were NO scum on Dierfire's wagon.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:14 pm

Post by rb »

House wanted Chuck lynched. I don't think it was a bus either since it wouldn't make sense in that context.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Saru »

I don't care that much about this game to do mass re-reads and try to find connections where they probably don't even exist. I end up conf-biasing hardcore when I do that anyways. My gut has said scum!rb for a while and I'm just going to go with my gut, especially in situations like this where it has served me well. Even picking a partner is not worth it given that both Chuck and BBT could fit the bill and that's something to be figured out tomorrow.

The fact that I've been the common denominator among all the scum teams thrown out should be evidence that I'm the mislynch wagon for today. Math was the mislynch wagon for the previous days. I'm being set up in the same way.
VOTE: rb

rb conceding the game to scum!Spyre is pretty convenient given that Spyre didn't die last night. It's much easier to rub up against town!Spyre than someone like town!Titus, who noted that she was extremely methodical in her ways.

And please don't make it sound like Titus wanted me dead on matter what. That's a bunch of baloney. Titus had said she would re-read WITH A BIAS towards wanting to lynch me. Not that I was her confirmed lynch or something. Any scum team combination at this point could have killed Titus. I disagree that one person killing Titus is less of a possibility than another person. Don't forget that 3P LYLO also exists and scum might have been thinking ahead.

P-edit: Yes, rb, because pushing lynches on people you think are scum is totally scummy. Or should I be like you and waffle my way to end game? You're actually making your own case for why you are scum LOL
Currently Playing:
N/A
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by rb »

My god Chuck literally votes for just Expedience or me all game, or doesn't vote.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by rb »

Yes me killing my only supporter and leaving my biggest detractor's alive makes so much sense.

Oh and notice how Saru does absolutely nothing but tunnel on me lolololol
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Saru »

No. Titus had pretty much told Spyre outright to not lynch you if she died and he agreed. Killing either person wouldn't be in your favor. Just kill the one whose harder to convince. Much easier, no? ;)
Currently Playing:
N/A
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by rb »

Yeah let's completely ignore important information because "that doesn't matter".

The only reason you consider me to be "waffling" would be that you're scum or actually such a bad player that you think me posting my mental trains of thought is somehow worse than you doing nothing but tunnel on town slots for the entire game.

Same goes for Chuck.

Like if you're town Saru I'm just gonna blacklist you for being such a worthless lurker and one-dimensional tunneling scrub.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by rb »

If I was scum I'd obviously kill whoever was town out of Saru/BBT/Chuck since both Spyrex + Titus were on my side. Holy fuck.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by rb »

*blood pressure increases*

My inability to cope with stupidity and inefficiency in real life probably makes mafia a bad choice of pasttime for me :lol:

I'm just as intolerant of it in this game.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Rb don't vote. Let this play out. Titus will be done
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by rb »

In no fucking world do I kill Titus. I would have killed anyone BUT Titus lmao.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by rb »

I unvoted don't worry.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I am rereading and so sad at you for derailing the gameplay wagon.

But I'll throw the chips in at this point. You are town rb.
Show

Proud member of BaM
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2881, Saru wrote:I don't care that much about this game to do mass re-reads and try to find connections where they probably don't even exist. I end up conf-biasing hardcore when I do that anyways. My gut has said scum!rb for a while and I'm just going to go with my gut, especially in situations like this where it has served me well. Even picking a partner is not worth it given that both Chuck and BBT could fit the bill and that's something to be figured out tomorrow.

The fact that I've been the common denominator among all the scum teams thrown out should be evidence that I'm the mislynch wagon for today. Math was the mislynch wagon for the previous days. I'm being set up in the same way.
VOTE: rb

rb conceding the game to scum!Spyre is pretty convenient given that Spyre didn't die last night. It's much easier to rub up against town!Spyre than someone like town!Titus, who noted that she was extremely methodical in her ways.

And please don't make it sound like Titus wanted me dead on matter what. That's a bunch of baloney. Titus had said she would re-read WITH A BIAS towards wanting to lynch me. Not that I was her confirmed lynch or something. Any scum team combination at this point could have killed Titus. I disagree that one person killing Titus is less of a possibility than another person. Don't forget that 3P LYLO also exists and scum might have been thinking ahead.

P-edit: Yes, rb, because pushing lynches on people you think are scum is totally scummy. Or should I be like you and waffle my way to end game? You're actually making your own case for why you are scum LOL
The fact that you make sense in the most teams makes you most likely to be scum, not most likely mislynch :lol:

Whst kind of ass backwards reasoning is that? By that logic you'd never lynch scum because you'd always just be seeing a "mislynch".

If Saru is town my head will actually explode. So bad.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by Saru »

And why is tunneling bad? You love to make a point about how you tunneled gameplay slot and it turned out scum. So why are you taking issue with tunneling all of a sudden? If I feel someone is scum, I WILL tunnel them until I don't feel that way anymore or I'm convinced they're scum and I want them lynched. It's how I play. Go look at my past games.

Go ahead and blacklist, I don't actually care. You've demonstrated you can be a real prick so meh, I ain't losing nothing.
Currently Playing:
N/A
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:29 pm

Post by rb »

I'm sad too. I never intended to derail. I said in my unvote post I wanted the day to END on gameplay lynch, but to use the rest of the day to still interact. Instead it killed all the momentum which is why I ended up "fighting" and being "toxic" towards gameplay - I wanted him dead but it was too late. I mean yes he was a really strong scumread but that didn't mean I was up for lynching him with almost 12days of deadline left.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Gotta believe in the murder man. Gotta feel the murder in your veins
Show

Proud member of BaM
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by Chuck »

In post 2876, rb wrote:
In post 2868, Chuck wrote:
In post 2853, rb wrote:BBT gives no reasons for reads all game, now he wants then.

Blatantly defends House/gameplay slot and vice versa.

Saru + BBT are the scum.
BBT granted, but, why do you say Saru here and not me? You have been saying I'm scum all game.
Obviously doesn't sit well that you dropped your scum read on me like a bad habit.

I feel like today is the day we are going to lynch one more and tomorrow is going to be the real hard test.
Like I want to say BBT/Saru as well, but that's way too easy if you ask me.

rb I need some scum meta. Preferably at least three games.
I actually haven't been saying you're scum all game so gtfo with that.

How the fuck is "too easy" a reason when the game is at LyLo with 2 scum left and all town PR's dead on successive nights? This is the opposite of an "easy game".

How can Saru or BBT be "too easy" when at various points we've tried to get either of them lynched and it hasn't worked? Makes literally no sense.
Feels like you've been throwing shade on me all game, from your first post on. In fact if I were scum I probably would have killed you a long time ago.

Also, SpyreX isn't dead so that kind of pokes a hole in your balloon of all town PR's dead on consecutive nights, unless of course you think he's lying. I don't know what you're trying to say here.

What *I'm* trying to say with the whole "too easy" thing is that it feels like scum is playing too good for us to be catching them that easy.

And another thing: why wouldn't scum-gameplay have killed you? I have seen no concerted effort to assassinate your character or lynch you that I can recall, so what is the point of leaving you alive this long? Especially when you yourself said that you expected to die on night 1?

The longer I ruminate the more stuff I think of.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by rb »

Except I didn't tunnel? In fact, didn't you say I was waffling? :lol:

Which is it you misrepping scumbucket - did I waffle or tunnel?

Because what I actually did was not continue fighting over gameplay being lynched because I had zero support at all. All it was doing was getting me shittown reads and scumreads. If I got NK'd or lynched, everyone would have been like "wow dumb town, gameplay probs isn't scum". So I dropped it and tried to find other scum.

Tunneling relentlessly to no avail isn't pro-town, especially when there's 3 scum to be found.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by rb »

Why would scum gameplay kill me when he'd successfully discredited me as town VI and the fights were making many people say it was TvT? It was to his benefit to keep me alive because I was and still am looking like a viable mislynch. Derp.

Endless theorizing over who would have killed who is silly because there's 3 scum. Yes I did it because Titus literally makes no sense for me to kill for any reason.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by rb »

And also I shouldn't even HAVE to fucking justify my townness after House's flip, I'm just doing it because this town is playing incredibly stupid and playing with tinfoil hats instead of thinking caps.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”