Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

VOTE: Saru

Fuck it.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 2897, rb wrote:Except I didn't tunnel? In fact, didn't you say I was waffling? :lol:

Which is it you misrepping scumbucket - did I waffle or tunnel?

Because what I actually did was not continue fighting over gameplay being lynched because I had zero support at all. All it was doing was getting me shittown reads and scumreads. If I got NK'd or lynched, everyone would have been like "wow dumb town, gameplay probs isn't scum". So I dropped it and tried to find other scum.

Tunneling relentlessly to no avail isn't pro-town, especially when there's 3 scum to be found.
You said that you are town because of House's flip, yes? And why is that? Because you tunneled the slot for 90+ pages, right? That's your reasoning. See, it's awfully convenient that you waffled hardcore on every player in the game at some point BUT the gameplay slot. At no point did it cross your mind that gameplay could possibly be town. You were WAY too damn sure since the first page. And it just so happens that, that slot turned out scum. You knew he was going to flip scum at some point if lynched and now the town-cred is paying off. Makes sense.

And stop acting like you jumped off the gameplay wagon because it had zero support, because you jumped right back on like 2 mins later after doing a "re-read" lmfao. Man, if you're not scum...I'm actually going to have a brain aneurysm at how dumb your arguments are.
Currently Playing:
N/A
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Saru »

In post 2900, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Saru

Fuck it.
In post 2851, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I hope reasons will be given for why I'm scum.
Currently Playing:
N/A
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I just did.

Fuck it.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Saru
Saru
Goon
Saru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Saru »

lol ok. Whatever, I really don't care. I'm going to sleep. Lynch me and just get this game over with already. I want to sign-up in the queue.
Currently Playing:
N/A
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2901, Saru wrote:
In post 2897, rb wrote:Except I didn't tunnel? In fact, didn't you say I was waffling? :lol:

Which is it you misrepping scumbucket - did I waffle or tunnel?

Because what I actually did was not continue fighting over gameplay being lynched because I had zero support at all. All it was doing was getting me shittown reads and scumreads. If I got NK'd or lynched, everyone would have been like "wow dumb town, gameplay probs isn't scum". So I dropped it and tried to find other scum.

Tunneling relentlessly to no avail isn't pro-town, especially when there's 3 scum to be found.
You said that you are town because of House's flip, yes? And why is that? Because you tunneled the slot for 90+ pages, right? That's your reasoning. See, it's awfully convenient that you waffled hardcore on every player in the game at some point BUT the gameplay slot. At no point did it cross your mind that gameplay could possibly be town. You were WAY too damn sure since the first page. And it just so happens that, that slot turned out scum. You knew he was going to flip scum at some point if lynched and now the town-cred is paying off. Makes sense.

And stop acting like you jumped off the gameplay wagon because it had zero support, because you jumped right back on like 2 mins later after doing a "re-read" lmfao. Man, if you're not scum...I'm actually going to have a brain aneurysm at how dumb your arguments are.
Yeah so in other words I got back on the scum wagon after a re-read. What's your point? That I was consistently trying to lynch scum? Yeah wooow that's so scummy of me.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by rb »

Saru if you're town you're actually so stupid I can't even.

Yes, for a huge majority of the game I was sure gameplay was scum. I also tried to sort other slots because there's 12 other players. Reads can and should change according to new information. At one point I thought Cass/Camn was scum, then they were PR.

Just like I initially thought Dier was scum but re-read and adapted my read to better fit, and I was right.

Btw, the scumteam is BBT/Chuck. I was waiting to see which slot BBT picked to vote other than me. Unless it's solo bus strat, Saru is probs town and scumteam is Chuck+BBT.

Feelsgoodman.

Vote BBT or Chuck with me Saru. You're an insufferable noob but unless I'm wrong about BBT (I doubt it) then I just won us the game. Thank me later.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by rb »

Not gonna argue anymore Saru, you can be town. You can vote Chuck or BBT with me, I don't care which. Spyrex is like 99% town.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm keeping my mouth shut aside from please no votes rb. Let the others do it.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Rereading d1 is such a painful thing. That glitch wagon almost requires bbt scum.

Here's a great question. Who kills Martha? The nks this game are bizarre
Show

Proud member of BaM
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Chuck »

Increasingly sure rb is scum.

He says BBT is scum, and votes BBT, then BBT says "if you're town unvote" so he unvotes
He says Saru is scum, then I ask him why Saru and not me?, and he gets flustered and calls me scum.
Then suddenly he says he thinks Saru is town because BBT voted for Saru.

So your BBT vote was a reaction test?
So your Saru suspicion was a reaction test?
So your turnaround after I questioning you calling Saru scum was a reaction test?

It doesn't add up no matter how many ways I've tried to color it in my head.

The fact that anyone can be SO active in the game, and push so hard on KNOWN scum, and STILL be alive in LyLo...

Also doesn't add up.

The fact that he is cavalier about his votes IN LYLO, and his suspicions change with the drop of a hat, basically tells me that he's pushing all different directions to see whether anyone will bite. Also, it's highly indicative of day-talking scum, working an angle with someone else.

Purely from an activity standpoint I am forced to conclude that based on the votes laid and the opportunities to hammer which have been had, it can be solidly deduced that I am not scum with BBT, rb, or Saru, otherwise me and any of the three could have hammered any of the three at this point, since they have all been voted for without being quick hammered. Additionally, SpyreX falls in the same category, of not being scum with any of the three. That leaves three possible scum teams.

BBT/rb
rb/Saru
Saru/BBT

I was leaning towards thinking the first one was not a possibility due to interactions (I also thought gameplay/rb was not possible either).

But, things being as they are I am seeing rb is and has been the linchpin of everything that has happened in the game so far. So that points to scum with daytalk steering things throughout. I can totally see this being the case with rb.

One last thing:

MathBlade, camn and Titus were replacements into the game. They are all dead now.
MathBlade hated rb and thought Saru was town.
camn was obviously a power role and needed to die.
But faced with Titus/SpyreX to kill, SpyreX was the obvious choice I thought, especially since he was more involved, and perhaps less predictable. Scum still chose to leave alive somebody who is refusing to lynch rb.

Sometimes it's not rocket science.
Sometimes it's 2+2.

SpyreX, I REALLY REALLY REALLY think rb is scum. Why don't you again?

I think it's rb and Saru. Would rather lynch rb, for all the reasons listed above.

It just makes so much sense. One is hyperactive and one is quite the lurker.
I don't know why I couldn't see this before.
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Chuck »

In post 2909, SpyreX wrote:Rereading d1 is such a painful thing. That glitch wagon almost requires bbt scum.

Here's a great question. Who kills Martha? The nks this game are bizarre
I thought Expedience but that's wrong.

Then I realized it was because she soft claimed a PR: "my claiming would be bad for the town"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by SpyreX »

It's really hard to put into words.
I'm not excited about rb, but the paint is town i think. That early d1 with house as a scum pr puffing it up then derailing it just isn't scum.
I'm still reading. I forgot about Martha in the walls of nonsense posts.
I'm almost 100% on saru scum. Which also helps rb with that stupid fight d2.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Chuck »

In post 578, Martha Zolanski wrote:I can't explain what I am feeling this game. I am a town. I can't role claim because this will affect us, town. Basically, Pitoli's synchronization theory over me and cass makes my mouth shut. I don't know what to respond on that because all I can say is THAT it's purely coincidental and timely. And I don't know why but that affects me hard. I am trying to do my best here to scum hunt but I am turned off now because of what Pitoli said. I feel like I've been cornered and suspected. This is why I am okay with myself being mislynched. I don't know what to say now.

And also, why are you not voting Cass? I mean, If we two both are scum then why are yall just voting for me? What's with the Ryan is more scummy than Dierfire and after that, Yall jumping on my wagon?

And Pitoli, That synchronization theory of me makes me mad (Not personally as in rl) I don't think that it's a good reason for you to vote for me.

And rb's sheeping makes it even worse.

PEdit: [Referring to Expedience] You are saying that you voted for me because I look scummy and now, I don't look like it now. Well that's the case between my vote for Dierfire and Ryan. I unvoted Dierfire because he's becoming null to me - and I get suspected on that. Yes, I said that RyanK is the most scummy than Dierfire and on that time, I am still holding my vote for Dierfire but yall suspecting me on that? Fuck. And when I unvoted and voted RyanK yall suspecting me? What the fuck is that.

Thank me because I now can voice out my voice in this shit. I've been stressed out in this game.
Here. Right at the beginning.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Right. I remembered.
Man i want it to be you the mystical town bro but I'm still skeeved any the jailing. I'm still reading though
Show

Proud member of BaM
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Chuck »

I see it this way Spy, its pretty much either rb/Saru or BBT/Saru. There's a Saru either way.

If we lose here, I can eat my pride. I have been off my game all game, AND Saru doesn't deserve the win for having lurked so much. Also I am okay with seeing rb win if it was him/BBT/House and they just power bussed that convincingly, and even with House crashing and burning, still pulled it out.

If Saru is scum we can suss BBT vs rb tomorrow, but I want Saru out of the picture to stop being a distraction PLUS I just think nobody else makes sense with both others as scum.

Intent to vote Saru.

And I want you to decide when this goes down because chances are you won't be here tomorrow.
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Chuck »

In post 2914, SpyreX wrote:Right. I remembered.
Man i want it to be you the mystical town bro but I'm still skeeved any the jailing. I'm still reading though
There's literally nothing I can say that should convince you. With regards to the jailing or anything else. I've played awful. My reads have been awful. In fact, the only reason I'm gonna be voting Saru today is because there's so little chance that it's rb/BBT, because then it'd be rb/BBT/House, and that would be the most consistent bussing I've ever seen in a scum team and believe me I've seen my fair few. All three, both bussing both the others? I can't see it. Saru has to be scum and if the two of rb/BBT I'm at rb being scum by a large margin.

And what was that meta tell anyway if I didn't guess it?
(I mean, it's probably wrong but like I said I'll take it lol)
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by Chuck »

In post 1229, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Alright, I have read the first 10 pages.

I like rb, gameplay, pitoli, and Naomi (Expedience) for town. I think Dier and Chuck could be town as well but not as confident on those.

Saru and Martha are null. So is Ryan but he is more on the scummy side of null.

Cass and Golden are current scum reads. I'm hoping people start pressuring either of these slots soon otherwise you should all feel bad.
In post 1268, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Saru is no longer in the scum pool - is a solid post.
In post 2077, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why are you scum reading Saru and what is your read on Dier?

Where did the scum read of rb come from?
In post 2168, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'd much prefer Dier, Saru, but I don't think it's happening Today.
In post 2539, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't think Saru is scum but I will look at them again when I can.

Pitoli was 100% town, I would be super surprised if they were scum.
In post 2829, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Saru might need looking at actually.

Fuck it.
Actually this doesn't vibe.
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Chuck »

In post 2902, Saru wrote:

Fuck it.
In post 2851, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I hope reasons will be given for why I'm scum.
QFT

Why, BBT?
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Chuck »

In post 2526, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I have no objections to being lynched.

I have been awful this game.
What a weird Appeal to Emotion.

I have been awful this game too. But I would not offer myself up to be lynched. That's totally against my wincon ... and against yours as well, and you shouldn't even say that unless you're trying to appeal to emotion.
In post 2533, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: math

I can do this.
In post 2554, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:We should lynch Math quickly.
And when I asked "why 'quickly'?", he responded:
In post 2561, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Quickly so nobody realises I scum.
Also:
In post 2541, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Guessing who Exp jailed is worthless.

Did he jail a town read or a scum read is the first question. And we just can't answer that.
This would be the exact kind of thing scum would say if they wanted people to ignore the jail.

Expedience could easily have tried to jail the "cop" to protect him.

BBT didn't want people to grok that. So much so that he didn't even press me on it, though that should have been a valid line of questioning, except for the fact that if I flipped (VT, yes that's me claiming, by the way) then people would have known to look elsewhere, and his name would have popped up as a front runner.

Also, I don't think he ever questioned SpyreX's claim, so that's scummy too. He doesn't speak of it hypothetically... he KNOWS he got jailed. So he tried to get other people to ignore it.

So, then,
Intent to vote BBT.

This actually makes much more sense than rb.
Sorry for being paranoid (I still feel paranoid, lol).
Chuck
Chuck
Goon
Chuck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Chuck »

Where is everyone. It's barely even late.

I feel like I'm the only one who cares.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by rb »

I'm in Australia, have been posting at work.

Anyway I can kill Saru or BBT for sure.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by rb »

Yes I change my mind a lot. I think BBT would bus Saru here if it became necessary, now that I think about it. So I'm still left at BBT/Chuck/Saru.

And Chuck I think you should probably note I was townreading you yesterday.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Accountant »

VC 5.03
rb (1)
: Saru
Saru (1)
: BlueBloodedToffee

Not Voting
: rb, SpyreX, Chuck

With 5 alive, the majority is 3.

The deadline is in (expired on 2016-10-14 18:30:30)
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:42 pm

Post by rb »

Also Chuck I'm paranoid af as well, but yes I feel like you're really trying to solve the game and BBT's AtE yesterday didn't go unnoticed. But my strongest TR in Titus was pretty adamant about Math and I rly thought one of BBT+Math must be scum and I went along with the people I was townreading.

I regret it but I think it's fair to say that you've put a lot more effort into game-solving than BBT or Saru. Your game is hard to fake as scum imo, BBT+Saru's games would be easy to do.

Ofc it doesn't make you town but I can see town motivation and I've flip-flopped on that numerous times, Saru's just eternally irritating to me because they're incredibly inactive and wholly unhelpful when they ARE active.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”