Trail Blazer

Post Post #7375 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Firebringer »

pay attention in class fool.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7376 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7375, Firebringer wrote:pay attention in class fool.
This.

Spoiler: For Fire

I baked you a cookie because I love you as a friend.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7377 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Thanks Titus, I made you this:
Spoiler: Baked Goods
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7378 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Titus »

Awww you even wrote my name on it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #7379 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 7372, kraskaesque wrote:
HAPPY BIRETHDAY DGB
THANKE YOU!!!!
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7380 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Happy cake day.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7381 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:25 pm

Post by Shiro »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DGB

Your present will be a swift death by lynching for being scum

BUT AS YOU ARE GETTIG LYNCHED I WILL BE SINGING

I would sing it myself but I am at work at work
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #7382 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 7360, Skybird wrote:
In post 7262, Titus wrote:
In post 7261, Creature wrote:DGB and farside22 are confscum to lynch.
Then vote Farside because I believe DGB.
Why do you believe DGB?
In post 7303, McMenno wrote:yeah let's not rush this

UNVOTE:

I want to get mastina's thoughts
McMenno, you weren't voting the leading wagon. Why unvote?
I want to take things slowly
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #7383 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 7352, Firebringer wrote:Can people point out to me where the fuck I called Yume scum?

Ohhh you can't?
Because I never said that?

Surprise surprise.

Idiots.
You called my bubbling ability scummy and said it was not legit. You also discredited me and my judgment this whole game.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7384 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 7359, Skybird wrote:
In post 7130, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 7013, Skybird wrote:FB, I am town hunting right now. The more town I find, the harder it will be for scum to hide. So why should I town read you?
Have you ever explained your scum reads on TWIE, DGB and Snarky? I’d really like to see them.
I gave a summary statement of why TWIE and DGB are scum. Twie is lurking even more than usual. He has given 0 reads and made many fluff statements. Even giving him some benefit of a doubt because of his play-style, he has literally done nothing this game.

DGB has mentioned a few people as being scum or town, but not made any pushes on anyone. She doesn't appear to be reading or following the thread. She said she didn't know anything about Beachpaloza and didn't vote. She's claimed to be ascetic but then says she can be targeted by events which doesn't make sense to me.

Snarky states he's trying to change to be more active, but he's not pushed people or tried to question people. He naked voted SirCakez, then got on the Mathblade wagon with a vote and "I guess I can get on board with this". Later he states he's town-reading Mathblade but never explains his 180. Naked votes DGB. He asked for votes on her but never really pushed for it. For someone who is trying to be more active, he's pretty far in the background.
Lurker hunting ^
In post 7363, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 7332, farside22 wrote:@ shadow: these were the comments skybird made about the PT she was in with Fox.
Would you agree with her comments?
In post 3334, Skybird wrote:I can confirm that Foxbird was active in our PT and I have her as town.

My alliance with Farside went through.
In post 3894, Skybird wrote:
In post 3566, Not Chara wrote:Titus, grapes: i'd like to speak to either of you privately. an alliance with one of you two for day 3 would be ideal.
i would also love to ally with mastin, but if we would not be able to talk, i think it would be a less helpful arrangement than the above two players.

on Foxbird: i don't find anything terribly towny about her. still, if she was indeed especially busy, i'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and she what she comes up with today.

Skybird: could you talk about what Foxbird was like in your topic? if you were both more active in there, i can't know anything about why you have her as town if you don't explain. same question to Fox about Sky, because why not.
In the PT, we talked about reads and the reasons behind those reads. The conversation felt natural and easy which is why I feel she is town.
In post 3581, Yume wrote:Well, here I am. Who wants to join my cause of stopping the Cluster?
I do!

To all, I was busier than expected this weekend and am still several pages behind. I should be able to catch up tomorrow after work.
Can't say active, can say active compared to activity in the game thread.
Foxbird's first comment is something to the effect of "Please Skybird don't be scum."
Fox was scum reading xk, snarky and grapes. Thought grapes vs NC was definitely not TvT or SvS.
Thought KTS was pulling a gambit, Fire is trolling. That's about it I think.
Did the convo look natural? How many post did fox make total?
I think sky was wking fox and I'm trying to understand how sky got a town read from Fox with that pt.
In post 7371, Almost50 wrote:OK, I have now reached my decidion.

VOTE: Creature

1- For voting every wagon there was on D1, and only voting SC twice for distancing. Once was early enough for allegedly “whiteknighting” and the other when the wagon was taking off and then unvoted the following page.

2- For sheeping Shiro when they scum read me right after he had stated he scum read Shiro.

3- For allegedly voting Shadow_Step in RR's event, which doesn't make sense at all.

4- For not having an ally on E2, and allying with Town!Snarky on E3, which fits my pattern for scum behaviour on those particular 2 Episodes.

5- Overall, Creature's play is the definition of active lurking. He has over 200 posts, yet has brought a total of the square root of zero multiplied by null in any relevant direction.

Also;
FoS @ randomidget; Creatures ally on E1 who allegedly didn't vote in the event, and is not allied in E3.
FoS @ Shadow_Step; whom Creature claims to have voted for the event which I will also note as distancing (Creature's into that, btw). Shadow also voted ME for the event, which -again- makes no sense, and is not allied on E3.

W/O making a wall, my lynch pool (in order) would be:
Creature > Fire > random > Shiro > TWIE > DGB > Step

I have stated my case on Creature, and only included the reasoning on random & Shadow bc they're both directly linked to said case. However, this list includes all those who fit the patterns from both allying table and voting in RR's event.

P.S. I'm not totally against the lynch of farside either, and I can see the validity of Titus case on her. However, I'm going for the obvious first.
A+++ stuff it's pretty much why I'm reading him 3rd party.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7385 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:53 pm

Post by Not Chara »

i could vote Skybird.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7386 (ISO) » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:53 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 7382, McMenno wrote:
Why do you believe DGB?

UNVOTE:

2 things
1) You could vote me and the lynch won't go through. The VC will reset and so will the deadline and I get points for 3rd party win con.
2) sky mentioned a scum read on me and didn't vote me, why does she care about your vote?

Rr: I had questions I asked you. I'd appreciate if you don't make me requote them and respond to them.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7387 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:00 am

Post by Not Chara »

no, nevermind. she isn't in the pool. it doesn't make her conftown but it makes me want to lynch elsewhere for now.
Almost, your Creature vote is good. but Fire is very likely town.
grapes: i may have missed your response. will you ally with Fire and i tonight?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7388 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Rational

I'm assuming you sent a message to the mod based on the convo bellow, if so I want a response to the question I asked you after.
In post 6787, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 6786, farside22 wrote:
In post 6780, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fair enough. The xkfyu point can't be properly evaluated without knowing what he claimed to her and what steven has told her about it.

And I was telling you all yesterday that third parties are a thing here. I actually have evidence of at least 2 third party factions in this game, though only one has a pt/is informed at all.

So, were you playing towards a town win con, with the third party thing as an out just in case, or were you playing for the 3p win con the whole time? Is that why you were saying you weren't going to be using your vote power, so you wouldn't use up your points and put yourself further away from your alternative win condition?

@Yume: I said two things about peridot. Not sure which one you're saying is correct, but I did receive separate confirmation about my mechanical suspicions regarding peridot, whic simultaneously disproved my identity theory.

-Cerb
Yeah, it sound fun at first, hey let's get point, get a 3rd party win and call it a game.
I also had the town win condition if I can't reach the right number of points.
I use the points and I start getting further from the 3rd opportunity.
I think my event is useful but in the end I wasnt thinking about it since I use points to get it going.

Funny story I asked the mod in the PT how many points we gwt if Chara votes self and I vote nc and he told us 5 points.
Poor mod unknowingly mod confirmed us to each other with that response without meaning to.
That's not mod confirmation. That's what the mechanics for the event state.

So the 3p thing waa the goal, got it.

So if we refuse to ally with you for the rest of the game, and nobody targets you, you'll be forced to play for a town win, yes?

@NC: you should read the rest of the game, it's a good lesson in living on the edge of death. I couldn't win with town. As soon as I removed all my targets, which included the entire scum team, I endgamed everyone else.

There's no reason for farside to claim.being 3p here. She's not on the verge of lynch, and she has nothing to offer town. There's no real parallels to my situation in SF.

-Cerb
In post 6812, farside22 wrote:
In post 6787, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 6786, farside22 wrote:
In post 6780, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fair enough. The xkfyu point can't be properly evaluated without knowing what he claimed to her and what steven has told her about it.

And I was telling you all yesterday that third parties are a thing here. I actually have evidence of at least 2 third party factions in this game, though only one has a pt/is informed at all.

So, were you playing towards a town win con, with the third party thing as an out just in case, or were you playing for the 3p win con the whole time? Is that why you were saying you weren't going to be using your vote power, so you wouldn't use up your points and put yourself further away from your alternative win condition?

@Yume: I said two things about peridot. Not sure which one you're saying is correct, but I did receive separate confirmation about my mechanical suspicions regarding peridot, whic simultaneously disproved my identity theory.

-Cerb
Yeah, it sound fun at first, hey let's get point, get a 3rd party win and call it a game.
I also had the town win condition if I can't reach the right number of points.
I use the points and I start getting further from the 3rd opportunity.
I think my event is useful but in the end I wasnt thinking about it since I use points to get it going.

Funny story I asked the mod in the PT how many points we gwt if Chara votes self and I vote nc and he told us 5 points.
Poor mod unknowingly mod confirmed us to each other with that response without meaning to.
That's not mod confirmation. That's what the mechanics for the event state.

So the 3p thing waa the goal, got it.

So if we refuse to ally with you for the rest of the game, and nobody targets you, you'll be forced to play for a town win, yes?

@NC: you should read the rest of the game, it's a good lesson in living on the edge of death. I couldn't win with town. As soon as I removed all my targets, which included the entire scum team, I endgamed everyone else.

There's no reason for farside to claim.being 3p here. She's not on the verge of lynch, and she has nothing to offer town. There's no real parallels to my situation in SF.

-Cerb
Beach city says scum gets 1 point voting there alliance buddy and 1.5 for voting themselves.
That doesn't equal 5.

This is important.
Titus does not have a guilty. She targeted me and was told by the mod I roleblocked her

And again I'm not going to be lynched but this is fun watching math 2.0 all over again.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7389 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7387, Not Chara wrote:no, nevermind. she isn't in the pool. it doesn't make her conftown but it makes me want to lynch elsewhere for now.
Sky is scummy regardless of beach votes.
And anyone who can tell me why there town reading her other then outguessing the fucking mod, I'll be happy to hear it.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7390 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:09 am

Post by Not Chara »

i agree with you. it's just that the likelihood of hitting scum in the pool is a lot higher, and there are scummy players within it as well. i don't have any reason to townread Skybird.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7391 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:13 am

Post by Skybird »

Why do you believe DGB?

UNVOTE:

How does unvoting a secondary wagon "take things slowly"? If you were on the leading wagon your unvote makes sense.

Here you go Farside

VOTE: Farside

I'm trying to sort McMenno so butt out.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7392 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:23 am

Post by Yume »

VOTE: farside
Show

Mah best game

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7393 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:27 am

Post by Yume »

In post 7389, farside22 wrote:
In post 7387, Not Chara wrote:no, nevermind. she isn't in the pool. it doesn't make her conftown but it makes me want to lynch elsewhere for now.
Sky is scummy regardless of beach votes.
And anyone who can tell me why there town reading her other then outguessing the fucking mod, I'll be happy to hear it.
Show

Mah best game

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7394 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:57 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 7130, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Xkfyu – Since Yume has kicked me to the curb want to ally?
Sure thing.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7395 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:10 am

Post by mastin2 »

Blah.
Apologies.
I was
supposed
to be off my V/LA today, because I was SUPPOSED to be able to come onto mafiascum today.
It's 5 AM and I need to get some sleep, so that aint happening today. (I mean. It could. Nothing stopping me. It's just that generally, I prefer to at least maintain SOME semblance of going to bed when it's still dark outside my window. And if I started, I'd be working for at least 2-3 hours, if not more, because that's how much a time commitment MS is, especially when I'm behind.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #7396 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:14 am

Post by mastin2 »

Um.
To clarify.
"Today" means Tuesday.
And it's technically Wednesday now, even though to my subjective perspective of time, it's still Tuesday.
Meaning, I was SUPPOSED to give you content on Tuesday (my today), but I haven't.

I'm not going to sleep for 12 hours, so I
should
have some time tomorrow, and hopefully, I'll actually have time for mafiascum on Wednesday. (You know, the day that it is to...basically everyone else in the world.) I just really think it'd be healthier for me to go to bed right now than to catch up at this very moment. (Well, technically, it'd be healthier for me to have been in bed three hours ago or so, but, the sooner, the better.)
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7397 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:15 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 6692, farside22 wrote:Rr: serious question. Do you really believe based on what Titus said above that she really will change her views on me.
Personally I highly doubt anything will change her mind.
@Farside: this is the only question I found, and I don't really know. I don't even know if her changing her mind would actually be a good thing overall, since assuming you're telling the truth, a lynch elsewhere does allow us the chance to hit scum, but if you're still trying for your 3p win con then at some point you'll exit the game early, which is basically giving scum a free kill. It's great for you, not so good for us.

I'm pretty sure however, that the above was not the question you were talking about. The only message I sent Varsoon was asking him to confirm that the count for the beach-a-palooza votes was correct, since we had a discrepancy.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7398 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7397, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 6692, farside22 wrote:Rr: serious question. Do you really believe based on what Titus said above that she really will change her views on me.
Personally I highly doubt anything will change her mind.
@Farside: this is the only question I found, and I don't really know. I don't even know if her changing her mind would actually be a good thing overall, since assuming you're telling the truth, a lynch elsewhere does allow us the chance to hit scum, but if you're still trying for your 3p win con then at some point you'll exit the game early, which is basically giving scum a free kill. It's great for you, not so good for us.

I'm pretty sure however, that the above was not the question you were talking about. The only message I sent Varsoon was asking him to confirm that the count for the beach-a-palooza votes was correct, since we had a discrepancy.

-Cerb
I asked you about dgb.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7399 (ISO) » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7391, Skybird wrote:
Why do you believe DGB?

UNVOTE:

How does unvoting a secondary wagon "take things slowly"? If you were on the leading wagon your unvote makes sense.

Here you go Farside

VOTE: Farside

I'm trying to sort McMenno so butt out.
This is scum ^

@yume: is kling dead because of you? If so and you think she was scum, why are you withholding that flip?
Are you concerned your wrong and don't want players to question your reads?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”