Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7775 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:20 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 7774, Yume wrote:Okay, I promise to flip her if you don't lynch the rest of us immediately after seeing her flip. >.<
I won't. Drixx and I are of the mastin school of thought with regards to third partie, the goal is to find scum, not somebody else whose just hanging around trying to do their own thing.

I mean, you should know that. I was content leaving you guys alone until you started doing things that didn't have any town motivation as far as I could tell. :/

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7776 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:32 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 7756, grapes wrote:shadow/kraska could be scum/scum just based on how focused they are on being pointless towards one another for no reason.
I'm trying not to react to that BS too much to keep the clutter away from the thread. If I was scum with that, I'd be aaking to be replaced, its fucking annoying.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7777 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:33 am

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: Kraska

@Farside join me?
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7778 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:34 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 7776, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 7756, grapes wrote:shadow/kraska could be scum/scum just based on how focused they are on being pointless towards one another for no reason.
I'm trying not to react to that BS too much to keep the clutter away from the thread. If I was scum with that, I'd be aaking to be replaced, its fucking annoying.
Hi shadow step.

Why shouldn't you die for doing nothing but responding to kraskas tunnel (which has caused almost no one to vote you) since you replaced in? Also, have you caught up with the game entirely? If not, do you intend to?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7779 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:43 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I'm not doing nothing but responding to Kraska's tunnel. Go iso me.

Again this game is full of leaders who just want to do their own thing and won't listen to anyone. I've already said I don't wanna lynch farside because I don't believe she is scum.
I've expressed my views on scummy players but apparently they ate not scum(Xk) and I don't know for what reason.
Maybe talking with him in the alliance will help me sort him. So I'm looking forward to that.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7780 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Also, since you're here. What atr you views on farside, dgb and kraska? Also why aren't you voting anyone ?
Show

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7781 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:15 am

Post by Shiro »

@Yume

Whoever goes after crystal gems protectors of earth when we are earthlings will automatically enter my lynxh on sigh list.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #7782 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Yume »

@Mod Release her
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #7783 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:24 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

NotChara being Town is the only conclusion I will definitively draw from Beech-a-palooza. Anyone trying to sell “Farside is Town also” given the later discussion that maybe scum have 5 total non-Traitor members needs to probably find a line of work that isn’t in sales.

--

@Shadow
-
In post 7402, Shadow_step wrote:What's up with you this game?

VOTE: Xk
In post 7602, Xkfyu wrote:Shadow, I'll ally with you.
You really need to explain the trajectory here. You were voting Xk for lynch (and thus must still have thought he was scum despite me telling you he isn’t) and yet agreed to ally with him?

--
In post 7704, mastin2 wrote:I'm scumreading your posts, in spite of me trying not to.
Thus, why I hate you.
Explain in detail. Because Snarky is never Town in games. Ever. So him appearing as such to you gives me huge pause.

--
In post 7704, mastin2 wrote:I'm scumreading your posts, in spite of me trying not to.
Thus, why I hate you.
Well, attempting to put this diplomatically – I don’t really give a shit. Because Yume says you are Town I can set aside your posting as “Typical Mastin ego posting” and not bother to read it in depth as I know you aren’t Mafia. Because otherwise I’d be looking at posts like and thinking “This has got to be scum agenda posting” because the fact that you are Town-reading TWIE and Creature instinctively makes me think you are scum trying to pocket them.

Because if you have a Masonry with Yume and haven’t been able to put 2 and 2 together that we share the same exact win-con then your posting will continue to mystify me and it’s best I not get distracted by it.

--
In post 7666, farside22 wrote:I'm mocking someone who has a weak reason to vote me.
Moi isn't a sheeping type.
Lol speaking of scum making weak arguments …

The continual attempts to deflect onto Titus ( as an example ) is reason enough for roping Farside.

“Well I was wrong and didn’t lynch scum but look at this Mod Confirmed Town, they pushed Town once so they are just as bad as I am”

Lol, no.
In post 7690, farside22 wrote:Titus feels strongly and aggressive and we have a dead townies.
She hasn't changed her reads, but that's OK.
And we have a Mod confirmed Live Town in Titus but you don’t change your ‘reads’ either. Funny how that works, huh scum?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7784 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 7783, MagnaofIllusion wrote:You really need to explain the trajectory here. You were voting Xk for lynch (and thus must still have thought he was scum despite me telling you he isn’t) and yet agreed to ally with him?
In post 7779, Shadow_step wrote: Maybe talking with him in the alliance will help me sort him. So I'm looking forward to that.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7785 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Titus »

@rR/Mastina, guys I literally just put up where I was on the scumteam and got no comment from either of you? :(
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #7786 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:02 am

Almost forgot ...

Mod - I will be V/LA from 4:30EDT today until Monday morning for my usual weekend family duties.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7787 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:05 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 7769, mastin2 wrote:well, to be fair.
It's a single vote by
me
And I know how to throw my weight around when need be.
HHAAHHAHHA DID YOU JUST ITALICIZE THE "ME"? I CANT STOP LAFFING
you think "knowing how to throw your weight around"(and im being incredibly nice by quoting you on this instead of giving my own interpretation of what you're doing) is something you should pat yourself on the back about?
do you even realise how obstructive your posting is? please go through your iso again and pick out the instances where your posts actually posed questions for the people youre pointing fingers at...or even for the people you're townreading. outside of rr and titus, you havent even remotely interacted with anyone in this game. you come here to deliver your ongoing monologue and assertions about how someone's scum or town. and once you do that, it's like it becomes an established fact that people just accept. do you even notice how most people in the game are just queitly sheeping you? dont you think that maybe, just maybe, you've created the convenient groundwork for scum to drop naked votes and blend in and noone will be able to discern scum from town intimidated into following you? just look at the way scumreads on xkfyu were announced in spades on day 1 whereas twie was being widely townread or just conveniently ignored for no apparent reason even though both had equally contentless ISOs? why? because, apparently, you announcing those reads makes it okay for people to echo you. and instead of questioning the people quietly sheeping you, you come back only to re-assert your reads. and this is exactly what happened with math, if you maybe, just maybe, you know, gave her the benefit of doubt for like a couple of minutes and re-read their posts without being biased by your preconceptions of that slot being scum, maybe you'd have seen that she was SHITTTINGLY BLATANTLY OBVIOUS TOWN lol. now on day 3 i am unable to analyse that wagon for shit because you literally gave a pass for everyone to waltz in and drop votes on math without explaining shit and then leave
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #7788 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:15 am

Post by McMenno »

my eyes are bleeding is that normal
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7789 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:26 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 7773, Reasonably Rational wrote:Yeah, that's the main problem I have with your case kraska. I asked you to make a case on shadow using JUST his iso, not foxbirds, and I don't believe you ever did so.
i can do that
1) dodged the entirety of the math episode, took potshots at creature, a lynch that was clearly not happening on that day
2) come day 3, and suddenly he's nonchalant about creature. no attempts to push him or get people to vote him even though it seems there's enough creature-is-scum-sentiment today for the wagon to gain decent traction
3) oh and...(well this should be number 1 if we're going by sequence) cased seraphim on things that his predecessor is also guilty of. and once i pointed that out, he retorted with "she was busy irl". i know she was and that has nothing to do with anything i've said and i'd never not factor people's real life circumstances into my reads on them. the fact still remains that in what little time foxbird had to contribute to the game, she had selective reads she couldnt explain on the very lurkers who mastin called scum. okay, even if you dont think this means that slot is scum, foxbird didnt explain her scumread on snarky either, even though snarky provided enough content to read him off of...after i called her out on her reads, she posted new reads after being caught up and again didnt explain any of them. anyway back to the topic at hand. shadow called seraphim scum for doing the same things foxbird did.
4) doing nothing today basically
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7790 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Titus »

@Kraska, Math was saying things that were blatantly untrue.

Flipping math highlights why Farside and DGB are ok rope targets.

Oh and yeah on Shadow. I agree.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7791 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7783, MagnaofIllusion wrote:NotChara being Town is the only conclusion I will definitively draw from Beech-a-palooza. Anyone trying to sell “Farside is Town also” given the later discussion that maybe scum have 5 total non-Traitor members needs to probably find a line of work that isn’t in sales.

--

@Shadow
-
In post 7402, Shadow_step wrote:What's up with you this game?

VOTE: Xk
In post 7602, Xkfyu wrote:Shadow, I'll ally with you.
You really need to explain the trajectory here. You were voting Xk for lynch (and thus must still have thought he was scum despite me telling you he isn’t) and yet agreed to ally with him?

--
Thus, why I hate you.
Explain in detail. Because Snarky is never Town in games. Ever. So him appearing as such to you gives me huge pause.

--
Thus, why I hate you.
Well, attempting to put this diplomatically – I don’t really give a shit. Because Yume says you are Town I can set aside your posting as “Typical Mastin ego posting” and not bother to read it in depth as I know you aren’t Mafia. Because otherwise I’d be looking at posts like and thinking “This has got to be scum agenda posting” because the fact that you are Town-reading TWIE and Creature instinctively makes me think you are scum trying to pocket them.

Because if you have a Masonry with Yume and haven’t been able to put 2 and 2 together that we share the same exact win-con then your posting will continue to mystify me and it’s best I not get distracted by it.

--
In post 7666, farside22 wrote:I'm mocking someone who has a weak reason to vote me.
Moi isn't a sheeping type.
Lol speaking of scum making weak arguments …

The continual attempts to deflect onto Titus ( as an example ) is reason enough for roping Farside.

“Well I was wrong and didn’t lynch scum but look at this Mod Confirmed Town, they pushed Town once so they are just as bad as I am”

Lol, no.
In post 7690, farside22 wrote:Titus feels strongly and aggressive and we have a dead townies.
She hasn't changed her reads, but that's OK.
And we have a Mod confirmed Live Town in Titus but you don’t change your ‘reads’ either. Funny how that works, huh scum?
I've changed some of my reads.
The rest of this is Titus is scum reading me, I'm town and should follow that???
Like holy fuck how bad is that reasoning there.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7792 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 7789, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 7773, Reasonably Rational wrote:Yeah, that's the main problem I have with your case kraska. I asked you to make a case on shadow using JUST his iso, not foxbirds, and I don't believe you ever did so.
i can do that
1) dodged the entirety of the math episode, took potshots at creature, a lynch that was clearly not happening on that day
2) come day 3, and suddenly he's nonchalant about creature. no attempts to push him or get people to vote him even though it seems there's enough creature-is-scum-sentiment today for the wagon to gain decent traction
3) oh and...(well this should be number 1 if we're going by sequence) cased seraphim on things that his predecessor is also guilty of. and once i pointed that out, he retorted with "she was busy irl". i know she was and that has nothing to do with anything i've said and i'd never not factor people's real life circumstances into my reads on them. the fact still remains that in what little time foxbird had to contribute to the game, she had selective reads she couldnt explain on the very lurkers who mastin called scum. okay, even if you dont think this means that slot is scum, foxbird didnt explain her scumread on snarky either, even though snarky provided enough content to read him off of...after i called her out on her reads, she posted new reads after being caught up and again didnt explain any of them. anyway back to the topic at hand. shadow called seraphim scum for doing the same things foxbird did.
@shadow: can you explain your read on creature?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7793 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:41 am

Post by farside22 »

@moi: part 2, if you think following confirmed town who pushed cakez as scum is a thing, I could follow mastin scum read of you and not be bias.
Because that's what your doing currently with mastins points on you.
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7794 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:50 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 7788, McMenno wrote:my eyes are bleeding is that normal
if you have something to say, i'd appreciate it if you actually said it instead of dropping snark
as you can tell im not enjoying this game and itching to replace out so dont engage me this way thanks
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7795 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:59 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 7792, farside22 wrote:
In post 7789, kraskaesque wrote:
i can do that
@shadow: can you explain your read on creature?
Last two points are complete nonsense and have been brought up opportunistically when asked. She never talked about this before, take note. Its all conveniently bought up.

Creature is still is scum read but there is literally no interest in lynching him. Which is why asked him to ally with me to sort him.
I presented my case in Creature day 2 and nobody bought it, since then I haven't seen anything scummy from him. So what is gonna change it today? Nothing. So im not just gonna sit here and shout Lynch creature that is not an effective way to get anyone lynched.

what is your read on Kraska?
Show

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #7796 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:02 am

I'd like for everyone to notice that despite Farside's repeated statements that we can't lynch her she's very preoccupied with the fact that a Confirmed Town wants her lynched.
In post 7791, farside22 wrote:The rest of this is Titus is scum reading me, I'm town and should follow that???
Like holy fuck how bad is that reasoning there.
That's a pretty classic scum-bag misrep right there.

You keep trying to deflect what other people accuse you of onto Titus saying "Well, she's just as bad so ignore her".

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7797 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:06 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 7795, Shadow_step wrote: Last two points are complete nonsense and have been brought up opportunistically when asked.
She never talked about this before, take note. Its all conveniently bought up.

what is this :down: then?
In post 5922, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 942, Seraphim wrote: I mostly just have a list of players I am peeved at but I think TheWayItEnds stands out as good scumread material.
Vote: TheWayItEnds
Votes lurker slot,

gets pressured by people for reasoning, says this
In post 989, Seraphim wrote:I am voting TWIE because currently he hits the profile for likely lurker scum. Not my strongest scumread as someone seems to have inferred from my vote, but the one I want to vote at this juncture in the game.
___
In post 1005, Seraphim wrote:Actually you are totally right about Xkfyu. randommidget has yet to post during D1 and TWIE's posts are pretty shit in general.
Unvote
Vote: Xkfyu
(TWIE's posts are pretty shit in general but let me vote Xk for no reason)

____
In post 1530, Seraphim wrote:Unvote
Vote: McMenno

McMenno vs SirCakez, I prefer McMenno.
Mastin, why do you think McMenno is town? I am really interested.

When I have more time, I will iso Not Chara. They have posted an awful lot so it's hard for me to get a lock; I want to delve deep into their mind and play to get the understanding I want.
I prefer McMenno, why?
Don't wanna lynch my buddy cakes.
In post 5927, kraskaesque wrote:Foxbird is guilty of the same things you're calling seraphim out for, shadow
Just substitute menno with snarky
In post 5932, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 5927, kraskaesque wrote:Foxbird is guilty of the same things you're calling seraphim out for, shadow
Just substitute menno with snarky
IIRC Foxbird was actually busy in RL and her activity was affected by that, they weren't intentionally lurking.
In post 5934, kraskaesque wrote:I'm not talking about lurking
I'm talking about convenient votes on lurkers, convenient scumreads
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7798 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Sorry phone posting, I meant point 2. Not last two points.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7799 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Shadow_step »

And 3 is bullshit anyway. The person who I replace why would I bother reading what they have done?
Also from what I know of foxbird after playing a game with her is that she rarely has good content and reads. So that point is really like scraping the barrel.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”