grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7900 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:00 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 7899, Titus wrote:Yes, because Snarky championed a lynch on scum both times,
:roll:
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7901 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 7899, Titus wrote:
In post 7896, Not Chara wrote:her points are predicated on farside scum.
Titus, you have Cakez choices making it likely that one of me and RR is scum... but Snarky avoiding both of us in favout of farside is towny? i just, really do not see your points.
and magna, what does Fire's belief that Yume wouldn't be nightkilled have to do with him being scum?
Yes, because Snarky championed a lynch on scum both times, but even if Farside is town and lying about being 3p for some reason, he didn't need to beg for Farside votes. He could have compromised or lurked.

He only stopped voting Cakey because Farside derailed it.
Why can't farside be town and not be lying about the 3p win condition thing? Like, if she's town...doesn't that mean she's not lying about the 3p thing?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7902 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7901, Reasonably Rational wrote:
Titus, you have Cakez choices making it likely that one of me and RR is scum... but Snarky avoiding both of us in favout of farside is towny? i just, really do not see your points.
and magna, what does Fire's belief that Yume wouldn't be nightkilled have to do with him being scum?
Yes, because Snarky championed a lynch on scum both times, but even if Farside is town and lying about being 3p for some reason, he didn't need to beg for Farside votes. He could have compromised or lurked.

Why can't farside be town and not be lying about the 3p win condition thing? Like, if she's town...doesn't that mean she's not lying about the 3p thing?

-Cerb
If she's telling the truth about being a 3p, by definition that makes her a 3p and not town. We have a good 3pmalready in Yume. I don't buy a second 3p ascetic that only claimed after pressure and never went after DGB klingon or math.

She's evil 3p if 3p at all.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7903 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 7894, Titus wrote:
In post 7893, farside22 wrote:
In post 7890, Titus wrote:
In post 7887, farside22 wrote:
In post 754, SnarkySnowman wrote:I'll go bullet points.

early mason claim. whyyyyyyy (and yes is just as scummy, joke or not -__-)
"oh wait being a mason is a joke"
"I believe obi / cakez claim".........................................................................
**Cakez note
farside is fake af

tl;dr "obi is scum for doing more or less same shit as me"

+a few other reasons but this is fine for now.

and that Cakez note. Farside do you still townread Cakez?

Vote farside guys
In post 965, SnarkySnowman wrote:Hey farside! Does your town read on Cakez still stand?
These are post trying to create a connection to a player they know is scum.
Snarky votes, then unvote cakez when the wagon starts going.
Then jumps on when the wagon is full steam.
One thing about snarky town is he lacks confidence in his reads, hence why he's a sheeping type.
No. Those are posts seeing if his scumreads can be partners.
He didn't ask about my other town reads.
Right because he's testing if you can be partners with Cakey. You had just unvoted Cakey at the time, which killed his Cakey wagon. That was right after you doubtcasted Yume, Almost50, and myself in your ISO.
Whatever makes you feel better.

Tell me when have you seen snarky tunnel as town?

Hmmm or what about moi scum read on snarky that isn't being explored. He just drops it and continues his pretty awful ass kissing of your butt.

Pffffffffffffffffffffffft talk about a God complex. Only as long as players kiss your ass are they town.
Great mentality you have there.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7904 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:14 pm

In post 7902, Titus wrote:

-Cerb
If she's telling the truth about being a 3p, by definition that makes her a 3p and not town. We have a good 3pmalready in Yume. I don't buy a second 3p ascetic that only claimed after pressure and never went after DGB klingon or math.

She's evil 3p if 3p at all.
Was this slot 3p?

Subject: Mini 1730: Suikoden U-Pick GAME OVER
Varsoon wrote:
Brantz - Georg Prime
Vagrant (Allied Unification Army)
I don't expect you to forgive me.
He's got a hell of a history. In the Scarlet Moon Empire, he was 1 of the 6 Generals. In the Grasslands, he was an Ebony Moon Knight, and in Falena, he was a Royal Knight. He just threw it all away.

If you are the last surviving member of the Allied Unification Army (Town), you will receive a winning victory as if you were a third-party survivor.

You can even curse me if you want to. I can take it.

You win the game when all threats to the Allied Unification Army has been defeated and at least one Allied Unification Army player is alive

Mod Note: I realize this may be up for debate in post-game, but I do not consider this role to be bastard ala 'mid-game alignment-change'.
This is due to the fact that the player is aware of their optional win condition and that the player's alignment will always be 'Town'.
[/spoiler]
Also...why do you keep saying klingon claimed ascetic, because I'm pretty sure she didn't. And she technically wasn't, she was some weird sorta ascetic to investigatives.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7905 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

-Cerb
How about this you vote snarky and if there is enough votes that make that half the votes I promise to convert my points to make that lynch happen.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7906 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:26 pm

In post 7905, farside22 wrote:

-Cerb
How about this you vote snarky and if there is enough votes that make that half the votes I promise to convert my points to make that lynch happen.
I need to iso snarky and kraska. That's the main reason why I don't have much to say about mastins VCA.

Though snarky's iso is pretty useless I guess.

Meh. I'm going to go out, and I'll evaluate things in the morning k?

-Cerb
Show

SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7907 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

@farside,

I tunneled as town in a good number of games. Werewolves of Millers Hollow comes to mind
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7908 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Titus »

@Rr, I am pretty sure klingon did when tusselling with DGB.

I am also annoyed that you still haven't commented on your read on Farside based on their play. Instead, you're asking me setup spec based on irrelevant things, as if you're trying to frame Farside's claim. Shit like that is why I feel you are Farside's defense attorney.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7909 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Titus »

-Cerb
Promising to lynch someone who has scumread you since Day 1 and providing no reason other than they are your counter.

Yet, you didn't do this with DGB, who is outright CCing you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7910 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 7595, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 7593, SnarkySnowman wrote:Farside is scum and will be gotten back to later.
DGB will be sorted out with klingoncelt's flip.
No to both of these. Frankly the first is colossally stupid - if you think Farside is scum you force her hand now in case she really has a lynch dodge as waiting til later just delays her death even further. The second I highly doubt and that you keep saying it without giving jack shit for a reason annoys me.

@Yume and Xk
- it seems we need to resolve who is allying with who tonight. So Yume please confirm we are back on for allying before we go further. Thanks.
In post 7895, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Quick phone post ...

Mastin have you ever actually played with Snarky?

Because what you say is at the same time accurate and meaningless as Snarky plays scummy as Town. To the point that I am coming around to believe he may be functionally unreadable by posting alone.

Titus has made very good points in regards to how he voted.

If you want a policy lynch on Snarky go for it. I will not support with scum like Farside around. But I want you to clearly understand what you are against with SS.
Pointing out how bad SnarkySnowman post is to.
Oh my God Titus how great you are I'll sheep that shit.

Like at some point someone should tell moi that titus confirmed town mastin and there disagreeing with reads.
Just a good fyi there.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7911 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 7907, SnarkySnowman wrote:@farside,

I tunneled as town in a good number of games. Werewolves of Millers Hollow comes to mind
this game where you gave many points and responded to question and had more then one read
That's not tunneling like even close to it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7912 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 7909, Titus wrote:

-Cerb
Promising to lynch someone who has scumread you since Day 1 and providing no reason other than they are your counter.

Yet, you didn't do this with DGB, who is outright CCing you.
If this about an ascetic claim, that's not a cc.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7913 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:39 pm

In post 6561, Titus wrote:What do you think of Farside now? We'll talk more about how to handle what I was doing post game.
You're referring to this question? You asked me what I thought of her after her late ascetic claim? I already addressed that, even if the post wasn't specifically addressed to you? Like, the specific point you cared about right there was meaningless. Once the game has a bunch of ascetic claims, auto-lynching based on someones ascetic claim becomes stupid.

So..yeah. I've also already said, in my ISO, the reasons why farside makes sense as scum, and why her actions don't make sense as scum.

What exactly do you want from me here?

-Cerb
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7914 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 911, farside22 wrote:
In post 753, Obi-Wan Kenobi wrote:
In post 752, farside22 wrote:Obi: why do you think voting will pressure creature to do something?
Why is he the one your pushing the most?
Well he's promised content, but that's secondary. It's not his reaction I am looking for. I obviously will not answer more directly than this. I will explain why once I get the reaction I was seeking.
Okay.
Why did you do this and what happened with your read on kraska?
In post 754, SnarkySnowman wrote:I'll go bullet points.

early mason claim. whyyyyyyy (and yes is just as scummy, joke or not -__-)
"oh wait being a mason is a joke"
"I believe obi / cakez claim".........................................................................
**Cakez note
farside is fake af

tl;dr "obi is scum for doing more or less same shit as me"

+a few other reasons but this is fine for now.

and that Cakez note. Farside do you still townread Cakez?

Vote farside guys
Holy misrep batman.
But seriously did you just piece meal that shit together or what?
In post 756, McMenno wrote:I like snarky for town for now
Explain why?
If it has anything to do with attacking me.
Bite me.
In post 954, farside22 wrote:
In post 689, Varsoon wrote:
"Are you okay?"
-Steven
"Are
you
okay? You're the one that's been through everything. The least I could do is just listen."
-Connie,
Full Disclosure

VOTECOUNT 1.0

Not Voting (25):
Obi-Wan Kenobi, Klingoncelt, SirCakez, Foxbird, Xkfyu, Skybird, Almost50, Shiro, DrippingGoofball, Farside22, Yume, CooLDoG, Reasonably Rational, grapes, mastin2, Not Chara, Kraskaeaque, killthestory, McMenno, Firebringer, Seraphim, SnarkySnowman, Creature, randomidget, TheWayItEnds

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-09-21 15:10:00)
The Current Stress is -1:

KEEP BEACH CITY WEIRD:

Oh lame! So I got this plain role, and I can't use it during pregame at all!

Welcome to Steven Universe! I bet this must be a weird game, you might find something like a Foxbird!

Among this insanity, you might find someone you can trust, someone like Obi-Wan Kenobi.

You should also be careful! There are some bad guys around that want to make your win not-so-easy, don't let them Killthestory!

And there's also me, sum them up together and you'll get me!
wait i'm confused was this a mod joke or is this something that kill was talking about being an IC? if so why is OWK someone you can trust?

not voting NC.

vote: Snarky
In post 1046, farside22 wrote:
In post 1031, SnarkySnowman wrote:
In post 992, farside22 wrote:m afraid of Firebringer and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
In post 979, SnarkySnowman wrote:Actually farside, I'm trying to change the perception of me "not doing things" in mafia games :/
In post 982, SnarkySnowman wrote:That's a general note to everyone. And I never said I believed farside was scum 100%, but I definitely want to wagon / pressure her.
Directed at me but sure let's just believe that comment was in general.

Your reads are fake.
So far your reasons are basically cherry picking a few things and making fake accusations that was never stated.
1) It's a general note, but directed at you at the time.
2) My reads are not fake. My reasons don't have to be superb, either, I'm trying to pressure reads / see how they develop. But thanks for trying to completely dismiss them!
3) I'm cherry picking on things, yes, but that doesn't change the intent - I want to pressure reads, because everyone (except cakez now) is more or less at "null-something" for me atm.
Why others are not voting you is beyond my understanding.

Vote: snarky
[/quote]
In post 1047, farside22 wrote:For those too tunnel to be paying attention to this.
Snarky is making pushes based on only certain things said in the game. This is clearly not a player trying to evaluate anyone.
Right now all he's doing is making pot shots at players that make no sense and doing exactly what I said does not make him town.
It gets the why would scum push someone universally town read BS?
The question is why would town player only focus on very few things that happened, something that was never implied, and thinks he can push this, regardless of what others say.
That isn't normal stubbornness. He's not asking why not. He hasn't even explained his scum read on grapes.
Snarky is a lurker type. He has fluid reads that barely get explained but make sense.
This is why my vote won't move.
Yeah I explained a lot day 1 in regards to snarky.
Sorry it didn't expand when post there after where far and few inbetween.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #7915 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 7913, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 6561, Titus wrote:What do you think of Farside now? We'll talk more about how to handle what I was doing post game.
You're referring to this question? You asked me what I thought of her after her late ascetic claim? I already addressed that, even if the post wasn't specifically addressed to you? Like, the specific point you cared about right there was meaningless. Once the game has a bunch of ascetic claims, auto-lynching based on someones ascetic claim becomes stupid.

So..yeah. I've also already said, in my ISO, the reasons why farside makes sense as scum, and why her actions don't make sense as scum.

-Cerb
She wants you to vote me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7916 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7857, farside22 wrote:VOTE: snarky
That would be the 5th vote on SS, and by now it looks like a duplicate of SC's wagon in the sense of "I don't like it, but I'm also town reading everyone on it". :?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7917 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Titus »

-Cerb
You to take a stance.

I don't like how you're oversimplifying things and forgetting about your earlier stance. I am NOT wanting to lynch Farside solely because she claimed ascetic.

You yourself said that any negative utility roles would be lynched if they failed to claim. Yet here, you're not wanting to lynch Farside because she also claimed third party with it.

Second, you ignore that Farside never went after DGB or klingon or Math. There has been a pattern so far between the millers and ascetics. No two share the same alignment or restrictions.

You're acting as if because some negative utility claimers claimed early, there's a built in excuse not to lynch Farside.

There's the terrible reaction to the SirCakez wagon. She tries to deflect not going back to vote Cakey because she was trying to work with Almost50, yet she destroyed his event's utility.

There's a scum event that if everyone happened to forgo their ability in an alliance that would net town something like 12 points, even after we lynched SirCakez (assuming Farside was town). That is pretty convienent for scum.

Farside allegedly tried to roleblock grapes when acting could murder us all.

She's tried to make things personal repeatedly.

She's doubtcasted town all game.

So yeah, go ahead and try to say this is just about claiming ascetic, even though that alone is worth lynching her for given the total lack of sorting on DGB or Klingon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #7918 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 7861, McMenno wrote:just be glad iraonapvp isn't in this game
Why? Do you think he would've drawn a "scum-aligned" role? :P

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7919 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7916, Almost50 wrote:
In post 7857, farside22 wrote:VOTE: snarky
That would be the 5th vote on SS, and by now it looks like a duplicate of SC's wagon in the sense of "I don't like it, but I'm also town reading everyone on it". :?
Yes, I agree with that assessment, which is why I am trying to reach out to Mastina as I strongly feel she is wrong and dividing the town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7920 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:02 pm

In post 7917, Titus wrote:

-Cerb
You to take a stance.

I don't like how you're oversimplifying things and forgetting about your earlier stance. I am NOT wanting to lynch Farside solely because she claimed ascetic.

You yourself said that any negative utility roles would be lynched if they failed to claim. Yet here, you're not wanting to lynch Farside because she also claimed third party with it.

Second, you ignore that Farside never went after DGB or klingon or Math. There has been a pattern so far between the millers and ascetics. No two share the same alignment or restrictions.

You're acting as if because some negative utility claimers claimed early, there's a built in excuse not to lynch Farside.

There's the terrible reaction to the SirCakez wagon. She tries to deflect not going back to vote Cakey because she was trying to work with Almost50, yet she destroyed his event's utility.

There's a scum event that if everyone happened to forgo their ability in an alliance that would net town something like 12 points, even after we lynched SirCakez (assuming Farside was town). That is pretty convienent for scum.

Farside allegedly tried to roleblock grapes when acting could murder us all.

She's tried to make things personal repeatedly.

She's doubtcasted town all game.

So yeah, go ahead and try to say this is just about claiming ascetic, even though that alone is worth lynching her for given the total lack of sorting on DGB or Klingon.
Here's a stance: Cerberus and I are both far more tolerant of 3rd parties than 99.9% of the people on the site. We also care way more about getting it right than anything else.

My personal view? Farside has basically claimed almost exactly what I altered the fake claim I inherited in SMITE into. Like ... I personally find it basically not believable that Varsoon went and read that monstrous game and pulled out my fake claims and turned it into a role, or that he just happened to make exactly that role. I don't see any reason to fight you on this, but I'm not going to tell Cerb to just STFU so you'll like us.

The bottom line for me is this: We asked Farside to leash to town wincon by never allying again and (obviously) having nobody target. That means no more points which means the claimed "get enough points and I win and exit the game" wincon is off the table. I don't see why, if the claim was honest, Farside wouldn't agree to that readily. Being unreasonable with you I can understand, after the mess of crap yesterday. Being unwilling to engage with us strikes me as off. I think an honest Farside would have engaged and bent over backwards to work with us.

So I think we're looking at something dishonest about Farside. My supposition would be that she suspected Cerb's friendly engagement was a trap.

You know Farside way better than us. Does that line up with her personality?

~Drixx
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7921 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Titus »

So, Farside has recycled your very fake claim in Smite and you're still waffling?

You also realize that the only alliance she finished is the one where she convienetly tried to argue she was conftown from? The learning even starts from the position that she's honest when she's been forced to reveal omissions based on lies.

If Farside gained points from blowing up alliances, then why did she stay with NC and not blow it up immediately on Day 3 after voting? Appearing town is more important to Farside than blowing up alliances, which you're arguing is her wincondition.

She also is a roleblocker that never Roleblocked me? Cmon man.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7922 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 7921, Titus wrote:So, Farside has recycled your very fake claim in Smite and you're still waffling?

You also realize that the only alliance she finished is the one where she convienetly tried to argue she was conftown from? The learning even starts from the position that she's honest when she's been forced to reveal omissions based on lies.

If Farside gained points from blowing up alliances, then why did she stay with NC and not blow it up immediately on Day 3 after voting? Appearing town is more important to Farside than blowing up alliances, which you're arguing is her wincondition.

Titus: stop it. You know full well that Cerb asks questions until he's satisfied, and I've never seen anyone else on this site or any other who is as thorough as he is when he's trying to figure something out. I told you flat out that I don't believe the claim is likely to be true (and gave my reasoning) and then I took it a step further and added more to the case against her by pointing out that Cerb extended an olive branch and I believe that if Farside were being honest, she would have engaged with that. She didn't. That doesn't strike me as anything close to town. All I see is trying to avoid saying the wrong thing and trying to survive, to the point that she went from neck and neck for most poss with you yesterday to basically disappearing today while other wagons have been proposed.

What does town do when they are under pressure? Engage, give thoughts and feedback, and if the mislynch is inevitible, info dump as much of their thoughts and reasoning as possible in case they happen to be in a game with someone who goes back and looks at that kind of thing. Can anyone claim there's any evidence at all of that coming from Farside?

Now, I do have a couple questions: What is this 12 points towards stopping the scum event that is set to explode tomorrow thing you referenced? Where did Farside claim to have a roleblock and to have blocked Grapes when everyone but us were told to hold actions to try and stop the event? I have been keeping up and I don't have either of those things in my notes.

~Drixx

P.S. - I'm not an attorney. Defense or otherwise. This you know.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7923 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:18 pm

In post 7922, Drixx wrote:
In post 7921, Titus wrote:So, Farside has recycled your very fake claim in Smite and you're still waffling?

Titus: stop it. You know full well that Cerb asks questions until he's satisfied, and I've never seen anyone else on this site or any other who is as thorough as he is when he's trying to figure something out. I told you flat out that I don't believe the claim is likely to be true (and gave my reasoning) and then I took it a step further and added more to the case against her by pointing out that Cerb extended an olive branch and I believe that if Farside were being honest, she would have engaged with that. She didn't. That doesn't strike me as anything close to town. All I see is trying to avoid saying the wrong thing and trying to survive, to the point that she went from neck and neck for most poss with you yesterday to basically disappearing today while other wagons have been proposed.

What does town do when they are under pressure? Engage, give thoughts and feedback, and if the mislynch is inevitible, info dump as much of their thoughts and reasoning as possible in case they happen to be in a game with someone who goes back and looks at that kind of thing. Can anyone claim there's any evidence at all of that coming from Farside?

Now, I do have a couple questions: What is this 12 points towards stopping the scum event that is set to explode tomorrow thing you referenced? Where did Farside claim to have a roleblock and to have blocked Grapes when everyone but us were told to hold actions to try and stop the event? I have been keeping up and I don't have either of those things in my notes.

~Drixx

P.S. - I'm not an attorney. Defense or otherwise. This you know.
Son of a bitch. Picking up the slip.

~Drixx
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #7924 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Titus »

The first thing is a logical conclusion. If The alliance event stayed, it functioned as an alliance. The mod said if all alliance members withhold, it's worth three instead of one. If all the members were town and withheld acting, we would have little to worry about with the event.

As for the grapes issue, look when I cross examined Farside (and that's what I was doing). I accused her of roleblocking me, which made sense based on her claims. Then she claimed it was on grapes. Then I hit her with my action failing. I will grab it.

The defense attorney comment is not meant literally but figuratively.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”