Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8026 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Titus:

I hard defended SC and didn't voter him at all. I also assure you a simple plan to manipulate the votes on Beach-A-Balooza isn't beyond me. However, it was RR's plan to use that to catch scum in the first place, right? Things went a bit off the designated plan with you having to confirm yourself (not blaming you, but it did affect the plan), but that doesn't make RR scum.

To reiterate, just try to imagine what the situation would've looked like if (a) you weren't confirmed before the voting process, and/or (b) you voted Mastina instead of voting yourself. Things would've looked MUCH different I presume. No?

But anyway, I'm nor sure if RR told you about this little "something" that should fairly prove their identity (flavour). I haven't even confirmed that with them in the PT, so there's like a 5% possibility I'm mistaking, but still a 95% chance they are this certain character.

The thing about Sky could easily be resolved if Yume can tell you if it was VARSOON who said they're now Stevonie or her own assumption/deduction. I mean, Yume (as a person) maybe "pure and innocent" but I very much doubt she's "naive". She does have sensitive feelings, but her brain works fine. Now you do share a PT with her, so please double check (since she won't answer the question here in the thread). Was the STEVONIE thing mentioned by VARSOON??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8027 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

VOTE: Farside

Let's see if all this nonsense makes any sense now.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8028 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

That was a hammer. That one's on me. Let's see if farside has been telling the truth and won't get lynched after all.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8029 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:17 am

Post by farside22 »

I wanted to hammer.
:(

Oh well now we wait for the mod to restart this game day.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8030 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Creature »

You'll still die?
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #8031 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Titus »

@Almost, He told me is role was similar but weaker to my role in Suikoden. There I basically lied to the scum about anonymous voting and tested my theory by seeing who acted crazy with the lights out.

Here, RR's vote creates wagons to analyze.

My confirming did not cause people to no vote or change the winner at all. People did not say as much, nor did my confirmation spur town to read. It just proved which players are NOT reading and or scum and that scum knew they could hide. More players voting Mastina doesn't cause Derp voters to vote.

RR didn't confirm flavor to me.

I asked Yume whether Varsoon told her Skybird was Connie. She repeatedly said no, both here and in my PT.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8032 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 8014, Titus wrote:
In post 8009, Almost50 wrote:@Mastina / @Titus:

Can we please drop the "I think" and only use the "I know"?? It's really getting to me that each of you has her own "couple of players" she insists on being Town for no apparent reason. Well, not one that I can see anyway.

Creature is not clear to me, nor to Titus it appears. Mastina prefers to think he's clear, or leaning so. WHY?

Doubt is still being casted on Skybird for no apparent reason it seems, despite Yume basically confirming her identity.

In my owm small world, there's only a handful (actually TWO hands-full) of players I've managed to deduce their flavour. I still don't know who Pearl is. I have a couple of candidates, but Creature isn't one of them.

RR is also being suspected for no reason at all, except maybe paranoia.

Defense of FB's poor play and mudslinging towards conf!Town is weird. The fact Kling flipped and we're still letting DGB live is sickening. And so on, and so on.

Now, please: If you have INFO; SHARE IT! If you don't, then don't give me false signs of someone's guilt/innocence. Sheeping doesn't -at all- feel good to me unless I do have an idea of what we're going for/against.

Thank you.
OK, I will answer the parts directed at me.

1) RR had an all likely town wagon on them day 2.
2) RR didn't vote SirCakez until they had to. I basically forced them into it in the hood.
3) RR has abandoned his prior statements of all late negative utility claimers get lynched.
4) The beach votes suggest someone intelligent and saavy about vote analysis as scum.

The doubt on Skybird is real due to the lack of scumhunting, and I feel Yume is being lied to.

I think Creature is scum.
1.) That wagon happened in the first few hours of the day and consisted of Mastin going "Do my bidding" and a bunch of people sheeping on before sanity could set in.

2.) Umm... I was in fucking JAIL when that happened. You (and everyone who has EVER played with him) know that Cerberus asks questions until he's sure of things. Prior to me being unavailable (for reasons you are well aware of), I voted SC, and it was LONG before you said shit in the PT. It was after Cerb went through his ISO. I made the general comment that SC's response was basically "I give up", without giving any specifics (that's what we call a reaction test in the land of the non-moon-logic) and SC came back and flailed hard for me saying that. I then voted him. I think got arrested for something stupid (Again: something you are well aware of). Then it got revealed that SC was providing significant bonuses to a bunch of people. Then Cerb asked questions to clarify the claim and see if it could be corroborated since SC was in two alliances, because that's what Cerb fucking does. Neither of us are sheep, and when I read through the last part of day one that I was not present during, I found it quite reasonable to say "hang on a sec, let's check this out" and ask questions,
especially
in light of what still looks to me like a staged fight between SC and Farside which resulted in Farside blowing up the joy ride alliance.

3.) We haven't abandoned shit. I've been building the case against Farside basically non stop. The problem is that you just want me to look at only the negative and not consider anything that might be on the other side of the scales. I'm sorry but I don't work that way, and neither does Cerb. We consider the totality of things. At this point, even taking away the joy ride points thing because apparently the joy ride would have expired (I was under the impression it would stay going and Farside breaking it up was a huge deal, but someone said that it would have ended and thus could not have contributed 12 points), a rational analysis of Farside has like 10x the weight on the scum side than on the not scum side. There's some small reasons for reservations, but nothing that has caused either of us to say we disagree.

3a.) Furthermore, you have two REALLY good reasons to realize why Farside isn't the right lynch today. One of them is public info: she can just say "nope" and reset things and says she gains points out of it. So sure, we could run her up just to prove that. Or you could take into account what you know that most others don't and put 2 and 2 together.

4.) LOL. Did you just suggest we're scum because VCA when we both reject VCA? Large scale trends and probabilities don't apply to individual situations. If there's any value in VCA, it's in psychologically reading people, and that's not our thing. I do agree with you that it looks like someone went to some effort to hinder our event from doing as much PoE as it could have. It's right there with that 3rd place person with 5 points. Whose idea was it to vote Not Chara again? Oh yeah ... Farside.

I really don't want to repeat SD2, so I'm just going to tell you that you're pissing me off with your bullshit misrepresentation and you need to stop it before it escalates. I'm sitting here carefully building an irrefutable case against Farside (See: things like me getting Not Chara to tell us whose idea it was to vote for her, which is the primary thing that gave scum cover to claim fake votes or not having voted). You, on the other hand, apparently have missed all those posts but somehow managed to read the sentence here or there where I acknowledged there are some reasons to be less than absolutely sure. How the fuck does that happen? The ratio of me making a case against farside compared to me admitting there are small reasons to doubt is like 10:1, at least.

Holy fuck Titus. Get your shit together.

~Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8033 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

While we wait: snarky, moi, skybird, Shiro.
That's were I'm leaning with my scum reads.
NC thinks dgb might be a traitor.
I'm pretty indifferent to Dgb.
Her game play overall would be don't care lynch it.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8034 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 8031, Titus wrote:@Almost, He told me is role was similar but weaker to my role in Suikoden. There I basically lied to the scum about anonymous voting and tested my theory by seeing who acted crazy with the lights out.

Here, RR's vote creates wagons to analyze.

My confirming did not cause people to no vote or change the winner at all. People did not say as much, nor did my confirmation spur town to read. It just proved which players are NOT reading and or scum and that scum knew they could hide. More players voting Mastina doesn't cause Derp voters to vote.

RR didn't confirm flavor to me.

I asked Yume whether Varsoon told her Skybird was Connie. She repeatedly said no, both here and in my PT.
You never asked our flavor as far as I saw. See Varsoon's warning about flavor claiming. You should know who we are via Yume. We both really need to be alive for the finale alliance. There's things that need discussing. Please read my prior post and if Farside really can say "nope" to lynch, realize the thing you're forgetting because that's the entire reason Cerberus was willing to let Farside off the hook today.

~Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8035 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:24 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 8005, farside22 wrote:Anyways long story short, I'm not focusing on these claims and more about interaction, comments made, why players change reads, why for example sky went from town reading all day 2 to have a sudden scum read for weak reason's she hasn't explained.
Moi is again play style, he's not a sheeped, you remember the cartoon mafia game that ended. He's a tuneller, but he could care less if you were an ic he's just as stubborn with his reads as Titus and myself.
He's mentioned one scum read thus far and then proceeded to kiss ass to Titus.
That and a skybird scum read here : viewtopic.php?p=8383217#p8383217 so how is that they are the same faction?
Shrug that makes no sense to me.
Oh right I forgot that skybird put him as scum, nvm that then. I know nothing about the show but Chara says the shittingly blatantly obvious hinting on skybird's character that yume did means skybird's character is human
I have the same issues with moi's play. His scum read on fire based on that game is really reachy...(the two games hardly compare), so is his focus on you and his appeasing to titus
And i agree on skybird...her switch on shadow is also weird considering her townread on foxbird was based on their pt and not in-thread posting and shadow hardly posted content here too anyway
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #8036 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 8029, farside22 wrote:I wanted to hammer.
:(

Oh well now we wait for the mod to restart this game day.
I know. Which is why I did it, tbh. If you hammering yourself gives you bonus points I didn't want you to get them. Consider it my payback for you destroying my event.

Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8037 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Not Chara »

Drixx: *whose idea it was to vote for it, not her.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8038 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 8030, Creature wrote:You'll still die?
Nope.

Welcome to day 3 part 2.
I hope you enjoyed part one.
Please keep your hands in the vehicle at all times as we come back to no votes on anyone.
In post 8032, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 8014, Titus wrote:
In post 8009, Almost50 wrote:@Mastina / @Titus:

Can we please drop the "I think" and only use the "I know"?? It's really getting to me that each of you has her own "couple of players" she insists on being Town for no apparent reason. Well, not one that I can see anyway.

Creature is not clear to me, nor to Titus it appears. Mastina prefers to think he's clear, or leaning so. WHY?

Doubt is still being casted on Skybird for no apparent reason it seems, despite Yume basically confirming her identity.

In my owm small world, there's only a handful (actually TWO hands-full) of players I've managed to deduce their flavour. I still don't know who Pearl is. I have a couple of candidates, but Creature isn't one of them.

RR is also being suspected for no reason at all, except maybe paranoia.

Defense of FB's poor play and mudslinging towards conf!Town is weird. The fact Kling flipped and we're still letting DGB live is sickening. And so on, and so on.

Now, please: If you have INFO; SHARE IT! If you don't, then don't give me false signs of someone's guilt/innocence. Sheeping doesn't -at all- feel good to me unless I do have an idea of what we're going for/against.

Thank you.
OK, I will answer the parts directed at me.

1) RR had an all likely town wagon on them day 2.
2) RR didn't vote SirCakez until they had to. I basically forced them into it in the hood.
3) RR has abandoned his prior statements of all late negative utility claimers get lynched.
4) The beach votes suggest someone intelligent and saavy about vote analysis as scum.

The doubt on Skybird is real due to the lack of scumhunting, and I feel Yume is being lied to.

I think Creature is scum.
1.) That wagon happened in the first few hours of the day and consisted of Mastin going "Do my bidding" and a bunch of people sheeping on before sanity could set in.

2.) Umm... I was in fucking JAIL when that happened. You (and everyone who has EVER played with him) know that Cerberus asks questions until he's sure of things. Prior to me being unavailable (for reasons you are well aware of), I voted SC, and it was LONG before you said shit in the PT. It was after Cerb went through his ISO. I made the general comment that SC's response was basically "I give up", without giving any specifics (that's what we call a reaction test in the land of the non-moon-logic) and SC came back and flailed hard for me saying that. I then voted him. I think got arrested for something stupid (Again: something you are well aware of). Then it got revealed that SC was providing significant bonuses to a bunch of people. Then Cerb asked questions to clarify the claim and see if it could be corroborated since SC was in two alliances, because that's what Cerb fucking does. Neither of us are sheep, and when I read through the last part of day one that I was not present during, I found it quite reasonable to say "hang on a sec, let's check this out" and ask questions,
especially
in light of what still looks to me like a staged fight between SC and Farside which resulted in Farside blowing up the joy ride alliance.

3.) We haven't abandoned shit. I've been building the case against Farside basically non stop. The problem is that you just want me to look at only the negative and not consider anything that might be on the other side of the scales. I'm sorry but I don't work that way, and neither does Cerb. We consider the totality of things. At this point, even taking away the joy ride points thing because apparently the joy ride would have expired (I was under the impression it would stay going and Farside breaking it up was a huge deal, but someone said that it would have ended and thus could not have contributed 12 points), a rational analysis of Farside has like 10x the weight on the scum side than on the not scum side. There's some small reasons for reservations, but nothing that has caused either of us to say we disagree.

3a.) Furthermore, you have two REALLY good reasons to realize why Farside isn't the right lynch today. One of them is public info: she can just say "nope" and reset things and says she gains points out of it. So sure, we could run her up just to prove that. Or you could take into account what you know that most others don't and put 2 and 2 together.

4.) LOL. Did you just suggest we're scum because VCA when we both reject VCA? Large scale trends and probabilities don't apply to individual situations. If there's any value in VCA, it's in psychologically reading people, and that's not our thing. I do agree with you that it looks like someone went to some effort to hinder our event from doing as much PoE as it could have. It's right there with that 3rd place person with 5 points. Whose idea was it to vote Not Chara again? Oh yeah ... Farside.

I really don't want to repeat SD2, so I'm just going to tell you that you're pissing me off with your bullshit misrepresentation and you need to stop it before it escalates. I'm sitting here carefully building an irrefutable case against Farside (See: things like me getting Not Chara to tell us whose idea it was to vote for her, which is the primary thing that gave scum cover to claim fake votes or not having voted). You, on the other hand, apparently have missed all those posts but somehow managed to read the sentence here or there where I acknowledged there are some reasons to be less than absolutely sure. How the fuck does that happen? The ratio of me making a case against farside compared to me admitting there are small reasons to doubt is like 10:1, at least.

Holy fuck Titus. Get your shit together.

~Drixx
I've have never seen a player call me scummy for vague reasoning and then say I'm possibly telling the truth in such a way that my head just went Wtf is this shit.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8039 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

@Cerb, I have already promised to not vote Farside but my town read if Farside survives which PAINS me to do.

We can sort out my replies to your wall in there.

Yume has not told me your flavor.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8040 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 8033, farside22 wrote:While we wait: snarky, moi, skybird, Shiro.
Is the only way for you to drop that scumread of me my death? : (
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8041 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Creature »

Which alliance should I join? Xkfyu/Shadow_step or Skybird/TheFuzzylogic99?
Sigh
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8042 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 8040, Shiro wrote:
She probably is just 1-shot unlynchable scum if she lives. I dealt with that before. It wasn't pretty. Died the next day and my read were spot on.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8043 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:29 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 8035, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 8005, farside22 wrote:Anyways long story short, I'm not focusing on these claims and more about interaction, comments made, why players change reads, why for example sky went from town reading all day 2 to have a sudden scum read for weak reason's she hasn't explained.
Moi is again play style, he's not a sheeped, you remember the cartoon mafia game that ended. He's a tuneller, but he could care less if you were an ic he's just as stubborn with his reads as Titus and myself.
He's mentioned one scum read thus far and then proceeded to kiss ass to Titus.
That and a skybird scum read here : viewtopic.php?p=8383217#p8383217 so how is that they are the same faction?
Shrug that makes no sense to me.
Oh right I forgot that skybird put him as scum, nvm that then. I know nothing about the show but Chara says the shittingly blatantly obvious hinting on skybird's character that yume did means skybird's character is human
I have the same issues with moi's play. His scum read on fire based on that game is really reachy...(the two games hardly compare), so is his focus on you and his appeasing to titus
And i agree on skybird...her switch on shadow is also weird considering her townread on foxbird was based on their pt and not in-thread posting and shadow hardly posted content here too anyway
That's why when you pointed the connection to shadow and skybird I paused a bit and questioned shadow.
Not sure on him my gut leans town more then scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8044 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Yes please.
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8045 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:30 am

Post by kraskaesque »

Also let's talk about the fact that moi's scum reads don't really add up? That team line-up seems really farfetched if you read far/rr/skybird interactions. Inb4 "distancing" nope that doesn't look anything like distancing
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8046 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 8045, kraskaesque wrote:Also let's talk about the fact that moi's scum reads don't really add up? That team line-up seems really farfetched if you read far/rr/skybird interactions. Inb4 "distancing" nope that doesn't look anything like distancing
Elaborate please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8047 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:31 am

Post by kraskaesque »

Fire/farside/skybird/rr***
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8048 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Not Chara »

actually, farside, i don't have too many problems with Rational's analysis here. i disagree with the end conclusion but the practice of looking at both sides of the issue isn't fence-sitting here so much as it looks like logical hunting practice.

Shiro: honestly, i have not seen much from you recently to bring my read up to a town one.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #8049 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 8042, Titus wrote:
She probably is just 1-shot unlynchable scum if she lives. I dealt with that before. It wasn't pretty. Died the next day and my read were spot on.
Speaking of people who will scum read a player till there dead....... :facepalm:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”