Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8425 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I am trying to get what the connections this has to either DGB or Farside.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8426 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

VOTE: shadow
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8427 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 8420, Titus wrote:UNVOTE:

We have 11 days.

I think there's a reason Yume died. As much as I would love to eliminate Farside, we should figure out why.
The only hurry is for people to unvote so Farside cannot unilaterally end the day by multi-voting someone else, as she claimed to be able to do.

There's obviously a reason Yume was killed. The question is why.

What made you think that list was it? I'm intentionally trying to avoid assuming that it's something that was said or done recently. What if it was instead something from earlier and now was just a time to do it and obfuscate? The other possibility is that it was done to set up a coming action, in which case the point may be just to make us chase our tails around in a circle trying to figure it out.

I notice that I am confused.

~Drixx

P-edit: Are you sure Titus? I screwed up and finished outing what we do. We may not be here to do it tomorrow. I agree totally with you that DGB is scum; probably the traitor she outright claimed to be. So are you no longer sure about Farside?
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8428 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 8311, MagnaofIllusion wrote:In post 8309, grapes wrote:
All 3 of his scumreads this game have been 0-100. Stances are positions, not processes.

Welcome to playing Mafia with SnarkySnowman
Yeah...the case on snarkysnowman is he's doing snarkysnowman things
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #8429 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Titus »

The message received event was the one we feared. Scum triggerred it only to kill Yume. That sounds like a fear reaction.

Why would Farside trigger the message received event? She wouldn't.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8430 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm still damn sure Farside is scum, but she is not the reason for message received.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8431 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:02 pm

In post 8422, Firebringer wrote:
In post 8421, Shiro wrote:Because roles matter
Too stupid people they do.

The whole scum team has premptively lost all my respect
Just stop it. Seriously. If you want to be a total jerk, there are plenty of places you can do it. This isn't the place. FFS, you're going after someone who the scum team just used a fucking event to take out. If you want to be a bully to someone because it makes you feel better, then come after me.

In post 8425, Firebringer wrote:I am trying to get what the connections this has to either DGB or Farside.
Who said it was connected to either?

Farside can escape lynch (and we have no reason to assume it was a one time only thing, especially with the recharge mechanic from SU being a thing). We can stop her doing that and Titus accidentally let that slip earlier today. Thanks to something I won't reveal here, we can do it today instead of tomorrow (it's finale restricted), which means we can eliminated a problem slot before we can be killed (hopefully).

DGB is obvscum from the second KC flipped as a Crystal Gem. Before that it was probscum.

Are you even playing this game, or do you just drop by to be nasty to one person (who happens to be very smart and very kind and that makes her so far above you at this moment, I can't possibly quantify the vast gulf between you).

~Drixx
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8432 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Well there is a slim chance of Fire panicking from Yume's push though. We are not in rapid fire mode. Let's slow Cerb. Today is not the season finale.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8433 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 8431, Reasonably Rational wrote:Just stop it. Seriously. If you want to be a total jerk, there are plenty of places you can do it. This isn't the place. FFS, you're going after someone who the scum team just used a fucking event to take out. If you want to be a bully to someone because it makes you feel better, then come after me.
Your a moron.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8434 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 8431, Reasonably Rational wrote:Who said it was connected to either?
Titus seems to imply theres a connection to both or at least one.
Are you reading the same game as me?
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8435 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 8431, Reasonably Rational wrote:Are you even playing this game, or do you just drop by to be nasty to one person (who happens to be very smart and very kind and that makes her so far above you at this moment, I can't possibly quantify the vast gulf between you).
This is why I can't take anything you say seriously.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8436 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I have decided I am going to shit on Drixx for the rest of this game.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8437 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8434, Firebringer wrote:
What do you think?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8438 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:11 pm

In post 8430, Titus wrote:I'm still damn sure Farside is scum, but she is not the reason for message received.
Probalby not. I mean... it's possible she could have done it simply because most would assume not, but I think I would lean towards thinking that's a low probability. I simply wanted you to know that we can now do what you wanted us to do earlier today.

If you want, I can ping Cerb and we can look at Yume's ISO and try to come up with reasons this might have happened now, but that strikes me as a fool's errand. I could give you three different things that came immediately to mind, and there's no way to know which of them is right, if any:

1.) It was done in response to something from earlier in the game, and delayed to obscure the connection.
2.) It was done because of something Yume said or did recently. (That list you quoted could be a place to look).
3.) It was done in order to set up a future move.

Of the three, #3 is the one I can actually think of some reasoning for. Yume revealed she could BG allies super early on. Alliances are going to be larger tomorrow. There was also some talk of a resurrection ability that leaked into the thread and it would seem like a safe assumption that the factional leader would be the one to do that (although the obscured flip seems to indicate not, so it's possible the gems can bring Steven back).

The problem is that it's speculation. There's nothing I can think of or in my notes that suggest a reason to take Yume out. You or Mastin or (to a lesser extent) us would make much more sense.

~Drixx
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8439 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 8437, Titus wrote:
What do you think?
I don't know.
I am wondering on the timing, either i am thinking they waited to get more info from Yume to kill her, or it was just coincidental. I don't buy coincident, so I am thinking they thought they could possibly either frame someone for this kill or again they thought Yume being alive any longer for some reason would hurt them?

Maybe it just has to do with Message Received and its temporary.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8440 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 8411, Varsoon wrote:The Scum Factional Event "Message Received" has occurred and been resolved.
As a result, Yume has been killed. However, due to another effect in the game, Yume's role information will not be revealed at this point in time and the stress will not change as a result of this kill as of now.
This Event has caused the stress to increase by 1, towards Tragic Destiny.
I am wondering if it is a mod error that stress went up even though we aren't provided a flip?
Any time normally no flip the stress doesn't change.

@Varsoon Everything is right, right?

You know it was never really established in the show if Steven could revive, since he was part gem.
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8441 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Drixx, remember how I lied about my bulletproof though, and only recently corrected. Removing my BP makes sense in that regard if they didn't realize my BP is now a passive ability.

Now, the source of the event to match with flavor must come from either the third party or a Yellow Diamond.

This has to be kept in mind. If all the 3p die, lynch Fire.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8442 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:18 pm

In post 8432, Titus wrote:Well there is a slim chance of Fire panicking from Yume's push though. We are not in rapid fire mode. Let's slow Cerb. Today is not the season finale.
Cerb hasn't been posting. I sign every post. So does he. I also already said the only hurry is to get votes off of people so Farside cannot unilaterally end the day.

Also: it no longer needs to be the season finale for us to do our thing. It's due to an unrelated effect which I am unsure whether you know about or not and so I'm deliberately not outing it. We can act as if today were the finale in terms of ability usage.
In post 8433, Firebringer wrote:
In post 8431, Reasonably Rational wrote:Just stop it. Seriously. If you want to be a total jerk, there are plenty of places you can do it. This isn't the place. FFS, you're going after someone who the scum team just used a fucking event to take out. If you want to be a bully to someone because it makes you feel better, then come after me.
Your a moron.
Sometimes.
No. I told Titus that we could do what she wanted us to do earlier in regards to Farside. Titus thinks DGB is the right lynch today. Neither of us said either was related to what just happened. So why did you assume either was related?
In post 8435, Firebringer wrote:
In post 8431, Reasonably Rational wrote:Are you even playing this game, or do you just drop by to be nasty to one person (who happens to be very smart and very kind and that makes her so far above you at this moment, I can't possibly quantify the vast gulf between you).
This is why I can't take anything you say seriously.
Okay. I am done tolerating this. And with apologies to Varsoon I'm going to go to the listmods on this one. You've waged a campaign of personal attack against Yume for over a month now in this game, and you're doing it after she just got assassinated out of the blue without warning and is already likely to be upset. There's no need for you to add to that. It's despicable and it's against the site rules.
In post 8436, Firebringer wrote:I have decided I am going to shit on Drixx for the rest of this game.
You can come after me all you like.

~Drixx
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8443 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Firebringer »

:facepalm: I am not yellow diamond.
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8444 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:19 pm

In post 8441, Titus wrote:Drixx, remember how I lied about my bulletproof though, and only recently corrected. Removing my BP makes sense in that regard if they didn't realize my BP is now a passive ability.

Now, the source of the event to match with flavor must come from either the third party or a Yellow Diamond.

I already want to lynch fire atm. Look at his posts since the thread unlocked. It's night and day different from before. Yume called him Yellow Diamond, then gets killed, and you say there's a flavor connection? (I've not watched all the episodes so you'll have to explain).

~Drixx
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8445 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8443, Firebringer wrote::facepalm: I am not yellow diamond.
Yume thought you were and this happened. Is it not a logical conclusion?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8446 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 8424, Titus wrote:No.

VOTE: DGB

This has to be the play.
YAY

And I scumread Dgb and moi

Willing to drop snarky there since lots of my townreads scum read him. Personally I think he is town.

The rest I mostly either townread to some extent or have as PoE (here are people lije twie for example)
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #8447 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 8444, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 8441, Titus wrote:Drixx, remember how I lied about my bulletproof though, and only recently corrected. Removing my BP makes sense in that regard if they didn't realize my BP is now a passive ability.

I already want to lynch fire atm. Look at his posts since the thread unlocked. It's night and day different from before. Yume called him Yellow Diamond, then gets killed, and you say there's a flavor connection? (I've not watched all the episodes so you'll have to explain).

~Drixx
http://steven-universe.wikia.com/wiki/Message_Received

The only slots that appear are 3p and yellow Diamond.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #8448 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 8445, Titus wrote:
In post 8443, Firebringer wrote::facepalm: I am not yellow diamond.
Yume thought you were and this happened. Is it not a logical conclusion?
No, Yume called me Yellow diamond. She didn't think I was actually yellow diamond. At least, thats what I made of it. It was some quasi insult thing as far as I know. Or maybe she was calling me that. Hard to understand what she meant by most of her posts tbh.
I don't really want to ISO Yume for info.
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8449 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:24 pm

In post 8446, Shiro wrote:
In post 8424, Titus wrote:No.

VOTE: DGB

This has to be the play.
YAY

And I scumread Dgb and moi

Willing to drop snarky there since lots of my townreads scum read him. Personally I think he is town.

The rest I mostly either townread to some extent or have as PoE (here are people lije twie for example)
I'm actually working on a reads list and reasoning (I know; I'm trying to branch out) and I looked at Snarky earlier today in ISO. There's nothing there that deviates from his usual town play. I see no reason to suspect him other than Mastin's assertion that he's scum. That's not evidence based in any way, so I've got him at lean town atm. The big reservation I have with that read is the fact that people we given a wagon to just sheep and it wouldn't go, which implies scum didn't want it to go, which raises questions.

~Drixx
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”