Mini 1834: Biker Wars: Blood in the Streets (Game over!)

StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:25 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

farside22 (2): curiouskarmadog, eagerSnake
Gear (2): RachMarie, Untrod Tripod
eagerSnake (1): kuribo
Parama (1): farside22
Not voting (2): Gear, Parama

With
players alive, it takes
votes to lynch a player.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2016-10-19 14:36:38).
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1248, RachMarie wrote:NOW I can explain my town Para read game just ended

The 42 role madness game with Wake and smith

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67827
Reviewed, meta I pulled shows better examples why he's a scum read.
You ignored that?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:39 am

Post by RachMarie »

I will go back and look for those in your ISO

but he still feels like he did in that game.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Parama »

farside the meta you pulled was all 2+ years old :roll:

I don't think meta is a particularly good argument either way but at least recent meta isn't completely irrelevant, only mostly irrelevant
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:58 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

this is also another reason farside.
In post 154, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 127, farside22 wrote:
Also ckd is on my scum list and I glazed through reading the rest of this page.
well now that just hurts.

but lets explore that a bit.
In post 125, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 92, farside22 wrote:
And my vote stands since Parama just asked a bunch of questions that were pretty much just to ask.
I mean do I really need to define bantering?
No.
My question about grey was again to see if Parama thought grey was doing anything or had a view there on just her blanket comments.
In post 96, Parama wrote:i mean, i decisively responded to the other questions in that post already.

let me just point out the hypocrisy of yelling at me to answer questions, then ignoring all the questions i have in return by dismissing them as "a bunch of questions that were pretty much just to ask" (i know what you're trying to say here but this sentence doesn't parse well either???)

yeah. ok. if that's the game you wanna play.

VOTE: farside22

done wasting my time with scum, alright
just answer them again.

please repost what question you asked her that she didnt answer.

everybody wins.
now you left yourself an out by saying you "glazed" the post. but what about this post makes you think..."gee that CKD must be scum". Both you guys are saying that the other isnt answering question..I want to see who really believes it....

also....funny you didnt do what I asked...so do you really think he isnt answering questions?
this gave me the same feel of what Cakez was doing Day 1. throwing up a shitty scum read, without anything backing up. like Cakez it felt like you were leaving this open if you needed to jump on it later without suspicion. Ultimately I attacked Cakez for this because his was so blatant and then of course his reaction when I called him on it. This however stuck with me too. You even left yourself an out with the "I know glazed, but" comment. Nothing here seems genuine. it is just scummy and not good Townfarside
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:11 am

In post 1245, Gear wrote:
I can't imagine that there is anyone in this game who would take seriously someone listing the things they have done that they think are pro-town. I imagine that most people would at best be irritated by it. The fact that your response to me included the comment about me wanting credit for things makes me question your motivation in asking these questions, and this is made even worse by your accusation in your last post that I am deflecting. I am concerned that you are proceeding down this line of questioning, to force me to do things that others will find questionable.

at the end of the day (at the point in the game) I have both Rach and Parama in my town pile. Certianly not because Rach has done anything protown, but a general feel. Parama just looks town. chalk those reads up to experience. you on the other hand look scummy. the only reason you dont have my vote right now, is because I dont think you and Aris killed Grey. you might be an SK if we have one, but dont think you are mafia. that being said, I still am pressuring you to see what happens. the fact is, you havent done ANYTHING protown this game. "Waaaahhh, why arent you asking Rach that question? Waaaah" because I dont think she is scum. looking at your ACTIONS versus what you were saying is damning. you are just lucky that farside is fitting the mafia scum mold better than you.

what is so questionable about me asking you to provide some protown actions? I guess it is safe to say at this point that since you have refused to answer this question, you know you look scummy as shit and cant point to anything showing you have done anything protown.

does questionable = scummy?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1254, curiouskarmadog wrote:this is also another reason farside.
In post 154, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 127, farside22 wrote:
Also ckd is on my scum list and I glazed through reading the rest of this page.
well now that just hurts.

but lets explore that a bit.
In post 125, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 92, farside22 wrote:
And my vote stands since Parama just asked a bunch of questions that were pretty much just to ask.
I mean do I really need to define bantering?
No.
My question about grey was again to see if Parama thought grey was doing anything or had a view there on just her blanket comments.
In post 96, Parama wrote:i mean, i decisively responded to the other questions in that post already.

let me just point out the hypocrisy of yelling at me to answer questions, then ignoring all the questions i have in return by dismissing them as "a bunch of questions that were pretty much just to ask" (i know what you're trying to say here but this sentence doesn't parse well either???)

yeah. ok. if that's the game you wanna play.

VOTE: farside22

done wasting my time with scum, alright
just answer them again.

please repost what question you asked her that she didnt answer.

everybody wins.
now you left yourself an out by saying you "glazed" the post. but what about this post makes you think..."gee that CKD must be scum". Both you guys are saying that the other isnt answering question..I want to see who really believes it....

also....funny you didnt do what I asked...so do you really think he isnt answering questions?
this gave me the same feel of what Cakez was doing Day 1. throwing up a shitty scum read, without anything backing up. like Cakez it felt like you were leaving this open if you needed to jump on it later without suspicion. Ultimately I attacked Cakez for this because his was so blatant and then of course his reaction when I called him on it. This however stuck with me too. You even left yourself an out with the "I know glazed, but" comment. Nothing here seems genuine. it is just scummy and not good Townfarside
I glaze by post as either alignment.
Sorry it's that ADD person that gets lazy until I realize, wait I think I missed something.
I also responded to your question.
Shrug
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1255, curiouskarmadog wrote:
I can't imagine that there is anyone in this game who would take seriously someone listing the things they have done that they think are pro-town. I imagine that most people would at best be irritated by it. The fact that your response to me included the comment about me wanting credit for things makes me question your motivation in asking these questions, and this is made even worse by your accusation in your last post that I am deflecting. I am concerned that you are proceeding down this line of questioning, to force me to do things that others will find questionable.

at the end of the day (at the point in the game) I have both Rach and Parama in my town pile. Certianly not because Rach has done anything protown, but a general feel. Parama just looks town. chalk those reads up to experience. you on the other hand look scummy. the only reason you dont have my vote right now, is because I dont think you and Aris killed Grey. you might be an SK if we have one, but dont think you are mafia. that being said, I still am pressuring you to see what happens. the fact is, you havent done ANYTHING protown this game. "Waaaahhh, why arent you asking Rach that question? Waaaah" because I dont think she is scum. looking at your ACTIONS versus what you were saying is damning. you are just lucky that farside is fitting the mafia scum mold better than you.

what is so questionable about me asking you to provide some protown actions? I guess it is safe to say at this point that since you have refused to answer this question, you know you look scummy as shit and cant point to anything showing you have done anything protown.

I blame you if town loses.
And you'll here me rant post game.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:44 pm

In post 1257, farside22 wrote:
In post 1255, curiouskarmadog wrote:

I blame you if town loses.
And you'll here me rant post game.
you blame me? the guy you caught sircakez day one when no one else was giving him the time of day. I would also say I nailed Aris day one too, but was reluctant day 2.

sure...you blame me.

i dont know if you are being genuine here or if this is AoE.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:45 pm

even given how good I was day 1...people are still not listening to me today..

so farside, you dont seem to have much to worry about.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:53 pm

In post 1250, StrangerCoug wrote:

Parama (1): farside22
In post 86, GreyICE wrote:Aristophenes is town
Parama is town
In post 153, GreyICE wrote:
In post 140, Untrod Tripod wrote:Grey seems way more zen than I remember. This is a welcome development.
Your vote on parama is an unwelcome development.
In post 197, GreyICE wrote:Hey boys and girls. This isn't a joke. Farside is fucking scum. Parama is town.
you want me to believe Parama killed this the first shot he got?

no.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:55 pm

on a completely unrelated note, UT if you are scum this game and are just lurking...I will be severely disappointed.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by kuribo »

i think i'm with you on farside

but i'm trying to prove a point here

so i'm with you

but in spirit

-In Christ's Love,
kuribo
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1261, curiouskarmadog wrote:on a completely unrelated note, UT if you are scum this game and are just lurking...I will be severely disappointed.
UT's a shell of his former self. The last time he played with me, me him and T-Bone were in a hydra together.

UT posted hardly at all and read even less. The first day, I was disallowed by the moderator from posting for the remainder of the day. Then the second day (or near the end of the first) T-Bone was disallowed from posting for the remainder of the game or communicating with UT and I because someone had spoiled him. UT did not pick up the slack in any notable way, despite both of his hydra partners not being allowed to post.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:58 pm

a useless point.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1264, curiouskarmadog wrote:a useless point.
nah, i definitely feel "I DON'T LIKE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO" is a pretty good point

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:59 pm

In post 1263, kuribo wrote:
In post 1261, curiouskarmadog wrote:on a completely unrelated note, UT if you are scum this game and are just lurking...I will be severely disappointed.
UT's a shell of his former self. The last time he played with me, me him and T-Bone were in a hydra together.

UT posted hardly at all and read even less. The first day, I was disallowed by the moderator from posting for the remainder of the day. Then the second day (or near the end of the first) T-Bone was disallowed from posting for the remainder of the game or communicating with UT and I because someone had spoiled him. UT did not pick up the slack in any notable way, despite both of his hydra partners not being allowed to post.
UT, comment?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by RachMarie »

so far no one has been able to or has answered my concern about scum far which is why she would be ballsy enough to double bus both her scum budz?

That is why I think gear is more likely. However ckd, if it comes to deadline and she ends up being the lynch of the day, I will switch. BUT I do want people to take a really good look at gear tomorrow if we are all wrong about her, or the game does not end.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by kuribo »

In post 1267, RachMarie wrote:so far no one has been able to or has answered my concern about scum far which is why she would be ballsy enough to double bus both her scum budz?

so far no one has been able to or has answered my concern about scum far which is why she would be ballsy enough to double bus both her scum budz?
but again, it's a moot point about the day 2 lynch

scum has no choice but to go along with a guilty, unless they're going to counter-claim it. and that doesn't work.

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:06 pm

In post 1265, kuribo wrote:
In post 1264, curiouskarmadog wrote:a useless point.
nah, i definitely feel "I DON'T LIKE BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO" is a pretty good point
well technically you are being as obnoxious as him.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:15 pm

In post 1267, RachMarie wrote:so far no one has been able to or has answered my concern about scum far which is why she would be ballsy enough to double bus both her scum budz?

That is why I think gear is more likely. However ckd, if it comes to deadline and she ends up being the lynch of the day, I will switch. BUT I do want people to take a really good look at gear tomorrow if we are all wrong about her, or the game does not end.
so I started to put together a post here explaining why farside didnt really bus anything....without me checking did her vote come after or before Snake's claim? if it was after, it was not a bus.

however, reading the SC wagon...ugh...dont look bussy.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:16 pm

UNVOTE:
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:17 pm

In post 447, farside22 wrote:
In post 445, SirCakez wrote:Farside isn't lynchbait lol
In fact I don't I've ever seen her get lynched
Not true.
Well at least not when I'm town.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=68163
Scum game.
this post seems like a lot of work to fake something between partners.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:23 pm

fine..

going to reread the game.

I wonder if the Dead Thread is active...and what the fuck they are saying.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by RachMarie »

its active, Grey is in it :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”