Newbie 1747 (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by MisaTange »

In post 7, Hermie wrote:VOTE: rb

RVs for the win! Get him!
Somehow I skipped over this, especially weird as he knows these votes are RvS
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Why is that weird?
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by MisaTange »

Expressing intent to lynch when he knows that beginning votes are pressure votes
"Tell me what you see, tell me. Is it scary? I hope it is, in fact, I hope it scares you to pieces."
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

He was the first vote on rb in RVS. I still don't get it. I expressed more intent than he did.
Hermie
Hermie
Goon
Hermie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Hermie »

Scum is careful voting.. scum as a general rule doesn't want to Lynch town because of the possible repercussions...
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by rb »

Lol.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by rb »

Already have 3 townreads, what an ez game.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by MisaTange »

The vote reasons on actually feels like a joke, while I feel like Hermie is actually pushing it (doing the proper format for intent to hammer, pushing others to vote for his target, and badly rationalizing for the lynch "he is stalling") with thru .

P-Edit: Even lynching your scumpartner has repercussions. Assuming WE lynch scum today, a 7v2 today (and 2 mls needed to win) turns into 6v1 tomorrow (and 3 mls needed to win). You may argue that newbscum won't attract attention to themselves within actually 24 hours of the thread starting, but that ends up into circular WIFOM.

P-Edit v2: Who are your townreads so far, rb?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by rb »

In post 29, Hermie wrote:Scum is careful voting.. scum as a general rule doesn't want to Lynch town because of the possible repercussions...
That's what scum would say.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by rb »

Misa, PP and Thor are town.
Hermie
Hermie
Goon
Hermie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Hermie »

It's a proven fact... Anyway rb is active now.. VOTE: creeps20 he is from the supercell forums and is super active most of the time... More then me even...
Hermie
Hermie
Goon
Hermie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Hermie »

Rb you haven't really done much for town term. I'm gonna keepy eye on you..
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:07 pm

Post by rb »

I'm scared.
Hermie
Hermie
Goon
Hermie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Hermie »

It is interesting that for all you say I look scummy you haven't voted me... Not a very townie move according to some....
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by rb »

Yes I'm scared.
MisaTange
MisaTange
Goon
MisaTange
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by MisaTange »

...says the person who seemed to advocate for a lynch aggressively on a player who did nothing and ignoring my fos posts on you. I get it now that it was a RvS vote now, but my points still stay the same. Though I will say if he continues to fluff, I will have my fos on rb.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 38, Hermie wrote:It is interesting that for all you say I look scummy you haven't voted me... Not a very townie move according to some....
In post 35, Hermie wrote:It's a proven fact... Anyway rb is active now.. VOTE: creeps20 he is from the supercell forums and is super active most of the time... More then me even...
I was asleep. Anyways I know hermies maf style much more than anyone else on any forums. I would say he his VTL on me is worrying to say the least. He always acts scrummy and I am always the one who pays down the proof. With me gone he can win much easier
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:50 pm

Post by rb »

In post 40, MisaTange wrote:...says the person who seemed to advocate for a lynch aggressively on a player who did nothing and ignoring my fos posts on you. I get it now that it was a RvS vote now, but my points still stay the same. Though I will say if he continues to fluff, I will have my fos on rb.
FoS is useless. Don't do that.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:51 pm

Post by rb »

In post 41, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 38, Hermie wrote:It is interesting that for all you say I look scummy you haven't voted me... Not a very townie move according to some....
In post 35, Hermie wrote:It's a proven fact... Anyway rb is active now.. VOTE: creeps20 he is from the supercell forums and is super active most of the time... More then me even...
I was asleep. Anyways I know hermies maf style much more than anyone else on any forums. I would say he his VTL on me is worrying to say the least. He always acts scrummy and I am always the one who pays down the proof. With me gone he can win much easier
From what I can tell Hermie is like lynchbait extraordinaire. Half the town already hates the dude. We'll be fine.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by rb »

In post 32, MisaTange wrote:The vote reasons on actually feels like a joke, while I feel like Hermie is actually pushing it (doing the proper format for intent to hammer, pushing others to vote for his target, and badly rationalizing for the lynch "he is stalling") with thru .

P-Edit: Even lynching your scumpartner has repercussions. Assuming WE lynch scum today, a 7v2 today (and 2 mls needed to win) turns into 6v1 tomorrow (and 3 mls needed to win). You may argue that newbscum won't attract attention to themselves within actually 24 hours of the thread starting, but that ends up into circular WIFOM.

P-Edit v2: Who are your townreads so far, rb?
This is a good post.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by rb »

Oh before I forget to ask:

How is having 3 townreads in 2 pages fluff? That's the epitome of getting shit done. I've narrowed the 2 scum into a pool of 5 players - what have you done?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:49 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 15, PenguinPower wrote:I was trying to reference why I voted you with "you know why" because of you buddying me as scum in 1725. I'm hurt you don't remember.

:sadpenguin:
For you it was the glorious day you got to play with Thor.
For me it was Tuesday ;)

@Creeps - knowing Hermie's style, what is your value call on the super weak pressure on RB despite big talk heading into it?
It was like he showed up on his lawn, with a torch and a length of rope, planted a big tree for the hanging, and then was like 'oh, wait, you have hair - nevermind!' and left. I liked the pressure until then, now it looks beyond fake -normal/not normal?

@RB - why do you think your town reads are good enough to have validity? Couldn't it be possible that me or Penguin or Misa are faking our posting of a few hours and a few posts each?
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Creeps20 »

Thor hermies maf play-style is distinct to say the least. He is not playing like his maf self but the vote on me is mildly frightening as once I am gone he could be able to be his maf self freely.
Hermie
Hermie
Goon
Hermie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:41 am

Post by Hermie »

Hey creeps! @thor I'm just waiting till rb is l-1.. he is very fluffy so far...
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:56 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 47, Creeps20 wrote:Thor hermies maf play-style is distinct to say the least. He is not playing like his maf self but the vote on me is mildly frightening as once I am gone he could be able to be his maf self freely.
What is his maf style play?
In post 48, Hermie wrote:Hey creeps! @thor I'm just waiting till rb is l-1.. he is very fluffy so far...
He already asked this, and you missed/ducked it, so I'll ask again because I wanted to see the answer too.
How is his posting fluffy?

I actually don't buy into his town reads claptrap, particularly, but I think there's a valid question of what makes his posting fluffy as compared to, say, Penguin's posting, or your posting, or my posting. Clarify?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”