Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 1711, Titus wrote:VOTE: Nahdia

Let's go then.

Shiro, how long on the reread?
Not untill tommorow
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 1722, Shiro wrote:
In post 1719, Nahdia wrote:Thanks for awkwardly pre-justifying your vote on me though you can go down a rung now and hang with Shiro and Snarky.
D: Feeling forever hurt : (
I mean you haven't done anything towny or pro-town or whatever and that "I randomly picked a few names" thing totally reminds me of my own scumplay so yeah you're leaning scum.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Not Chara »

House, what is with you and your bad reasons for getting onto wagons with thread sentiment against them? Nahdia and Narna were both popular choices, but your votes on them stink.

Nahdia, why haven't you voted Magna already?
i don't like your last few 'hey look there's a wagon on me now' posts.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Nahdia »

Oh here comes to pivot. Go Not Chara go. I pivot gracefully into justifying a vote on me. You can do this. You can stick the landing. I believe in you. Go for the gold, my friend.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:54 am

Post by House »

In post 1727, Not Chara wrote:House, what is with you and your bad reasons for getting onto wagons with thread sentiment against them? Nahdia and Narna were both popular choices, but your votes on them stink.

Nahdia, why haven't you voted Magna already?
i don't like your last few 'hey look there's a wagon on me now' posts.
Vote me then homie.

Don't waste time casting shade from the sidelines, if you want to annoy me do it properly.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Nahdia »

But WHHHYYY haven't you joined MMYYYY WAGONN? (lowkey threatens to vote me)

yo just for that I'm not voting Magna. I will now only vote my bottom 4. Just to spite you.

{Gamma Emerald}
{Accountant, Titus, Andrius, Creature}
{zakk, Ankamius, Maxous}
{PeregrineV}
{massive, Nosferatu, Narna}
{SnarkySnowman, Shiro, House, Not Chara}
{MagnaOfIllusion}
{McMenno, SlySly}
{SirCakez}
{Leonshade}

-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1728, Nahdia wrote:Oh here comes to pivot. Go Not Chara go. I pivot gracefully into justifying a vote on me. You can do this. You can stick the landing. I believe in you. Go for the gold, my friend.
yeah, not answering my question there.

pedit: nothing doing, House. you aren't on my lynchlist yet. but it would be
lovely
if you engaged with me when i address you.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:57 am

Post by House »

In post 1731, Not Chara wrote:
In post 1728, Nahdia wrote:Oh here comes to pivot. Go Not Chara go. I pivot gracefully into justifying a vote on me. You can do this. You can stick the landing. I believe in you. Go for the gold, my friend.
yeah, not answering my question there.

pedit: nothing doing, House. you aren't on my lynchlist yet. but it would be
lovely
if you engaged with me when i address you.
Yeah. Get used to me.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Nahdia »

Maybe, just maybe, I haven't voted for Magna because there are other lynches I would much rather pursue? Or maybe your wagon is just too mainstream for me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Not Chara »

Nahdia, your reaction here is actually baffling. apparently every time i address a player with concerns, i'm calling them scum. paranoia? or do i come off as much more aggressive than i intended? either way, i don't like it.
you offer to survival vote if there's a wagon on your bottom five. i then point out the wagon already on one of your bottom five players, plus your reaction to the building wagon. if you're trying to not be lynched, you're doing a terrible job.

pedit: that would have been a good answer, Nahdia, if you'd said that earlier.
House: oh. you're one of those.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:01 am

Post by Nahdia »

JUST VOTE ME ALREADY NOT CHARA IT'S REALLY GODDAMN OBVIOUS YOU'VE BEEN GEARING UP ALL PAGE TO DO SO.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

I DARE YOU. DOUBLE DARE YOU. TRIPLE FRICKIN' DARE YOU. ARE YOU A WUSS, NOT CHARA? ARE YOU A QUITTER? CAN YOU HANDLE THE FORCE OF MY CAPSLOCK KEY? CAN YOU?

-Zaphkael, 2020
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:04 am

Post by SlySly »

Nahdia is the type of leader I want having the keys and the nuclear codes.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1735, Nahdia wrote:JUST VOTE ME ALREADY NOT CHARA IT'S REALLY GODDAMN OBVIOUS YOU'VE BEEN GEARING UP ALL PAGE TO DO SO.
right around the point you started spiralling, actually. funny how that works.
if you're calling me scum, don't do it in a roundabout fashion. these accusations don't fit when i'm in your null list. :>
i'm giving you chances here. plenty. your show isn't doing anything but obfuscating my read. how is this performance aiding your scumhunting, if i might ask?

Sly: hear hear.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Maxous »

In post 1737, SlySly wrote:Nahdia is the type of leader I want having the keys and the nuclear codes.
do you think Nahdia's town Sly?

this AtE is wrecking my head, i need a think-tank
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1709, Maxous wrote:well if pepto/narna is town i'd give Titus credit for being the only person to call bullshit on that wagon (and i generally like Titus reads' anyway - she just fools me as scum too much ) so if I am gonna follow
anyone
it would be her right now.

i think she agrees with a Nahdia lynch though, i think it's the best way to go personally.

nahdia has been as unconvincing as thier predecessor Gigabyte.
Nahdia early posting was hard scummy. Currently, less so.

is hard to attribute to scum, however.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So I see Townblocking is now what is being discussed as opposed to scum-hunting. I don’t really care much since that isn’t a substitute to actually looking for scum but generally my reads align pretty strongly with House’s group so it gets my half-hearted thumbs up.

Not Chara’s strong buddying to zakk actually is very helpful because it probably means worst case one flipping group-scum means the other is not in the same group. Maybe Town, maybe 3rd party, maybe even other group-scum.

Zakk is still playing to his scum meta but after I’ve made that point plain for everyone he’s tries to shift gears but the play is still there. He can’t help himself. is it showing through. The notion that him having no current votes means no-one thinks he’s scum is such Newbie Queue garbage level play that I’m surprised no-one mentioned it. But it is his way of being “cheeky” which is his play as scum to a tee.

Not Chara on the other hand keeps making sweeping declarative statements like “I know White-Knighting when I see it” and “That’s not how Town does that” which aren’t even close to universally true. I’m having a hard time deciding whether she just doesn’t get that as Town or thinks it makes her look “strong” as scum.

--

@Titus
– you my friend have an Alt addiction problem. This is like the third alt I’ve seen you play as a secret alt and then inadvertently blow it up. Perhaps just stick with Titus …
In post 1505, Blade Dancer wrote:Nah, zakk never was that scummy. I just voted him to support House and get the game going.
Given zakk fought hard to keep you alive for the endgame of Sir Cakez’s Large Normal I’m surprised you are this blasé about your ability to read him.
In post 1596, Titus wrote:God, why can't there be a wagon I like?
And I find it hard to believe you are really invested in a Nhadia lynch given how you’ve pretty much put no focus on her and have been clinging to your McMenno wagon like it was going out of style.

Are you really that strongly opposed to Narna? Because between him, zakk and Nhadia I can support any of those wagons. So if you agree to set McMenno aside I’ll delay on Narna and we can lynch Nhadia.

VOTE: Nhadia

And by the time I get to in my catch-up you’ve already moved. Still keeping the above in for Titus’s response.

--
In post 1543, zakk wrote:>only calls out "bad" things

>should be calling out "good" things

>should be trying to develop town reads

>is instead just being a negative nancy

>is probably scum
See this is where I know zakk isn’t bothering to read and digging hard for whatever he thinks he can parse as scummy. Add a dash of “everyone should play like I do” and you’ve got scum intent. Because if he was reading he’d see who I called Town already.

Either that or zakk is just terrible at playing Town. Given he was very serviceable at scum play I don’t like to assume things like that so I’ll go with scum.

--
In post 1616, Narna wrote:Because Pepto was obviously afraid of posting. See the 12 posts of fence sitting followed by a replacement.
So what alignment does that make more sense coming from objectively Narna?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Nahdia »

it's not my intention to AtE, sorry. I'm just trying to call out that Not Chara really does look like it's trying to switch into voting me whereas they've been townreading me prior now that a wagon is forming. Which is scummy. Hence why you're now around the null tier whereas earlier you were in town. Again; mixed vibes.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1739, Maxous wrote:
In post 1737, SlySly wrote:Nahdia is the type of leader I want having the keys and the nuclear codes.

if it's AtE, it's calculated. this isn't how they really feel.
i don't mean to say that kind of behaviour could only come from scum.

i agree with Peregrine about that replace-out post.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:10 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 1739, Maxous wrote:this AtE is wrecking my head, i need a think-tank
Ignore it. That is absolutely the easiest way if you can't grok that AtE comes from both alignments.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1714, Nahdia wrote:{Accountant, Titus, Andrius, Creature}
I'm reading this as "Accountant is as town as Titus who is as town as Andrius who is as town as Creature."

I'd like to hear the criteria of each as to how that got to be on the same level.

Short version, since it is only day1.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:11 am

Post by Not Chara »

In post 1742, Nahdia wrote:it's not my intention to AtE, sorry. I'm just trying to call out that Not Chara really does look like it's trying to switch into voting me whereas they've been townreading me prior now that a wagon is forming. Which is scummy. Hence why you're now around the null tier whereas earlier you were in town. Again; mixed vibes.
i'm trying to understand you. if you'd been watching me play, you'd understand that.
and if i wanted to lynch you because there's a wagon... Nahdia, there has been a wagon out for your slot since the game started. it's ebbed and flowed like the tide, but it's always been there. look at your play and tell me what provoked my questioning. it's not the wagon, it's just you.
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Nahdia »

Like, I don't switch someone from a townread to a scumread in a single move. I recognize that town can do scummy stuff and scum can do towny stuff. That's just due to flaws in my own subjective criteria because reading people is like, really hard and stuff. So Not Chara has dropped hard because this is very bad from them, but I did have a strong inclination they were town prior.
Not Chara wrote:
In post 1742, Nahdia wrote:it's not my intention to AtE, sorry. I'm just trying to call out that Not Chara really does look like it's trying to switch into voting me whereas they've been townreading me prior now that a wagon is forming. Which is scummy. Hence why you're now around the null tier whereas earlier you were in town. Again; mixed vibes.
i'm trying to understand you. if you'd been watching me play, you'd understand that.
and if i wanted to lynch you because there's a wagon... Nahdia, there has been a wagon out for your slot since the game started. it's ebbed and flowed like the tide, but it's always been there. look at your play and tell me what provoked my questioning. it's not the wagon, it's just you.
Except the fact that, you know, the last however many vote counts have contained 0 votes on me.

-Zaphkael, 2020
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1717, House wrote:VOTE: Nahdia

I just can't believe that town!Nahdia would still have me at null.
I get it. You are null for different reasons than the others.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:12 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 1739, Maxous wrote:

ignore and move on
In post 1706, SlySly wrote:McMenno, join the new bloc. You've already been preapproved.
my bloc is everyone who's voting narna

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”