Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9075 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9074, Reasonably Rational wrote:It specifically says non-factional in there. Like A50 said, all it does is confirm that if you're scum, you're just a goon.

And if you're town, you terribly misplayed this.
wait wut :?
Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9073, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 9063, Xkfyu wrote:Wait, that's it?

That isn't nearly as confirmed as you told me you would be. In fact, that isn't confirmed at all.
I told you I got the crappiest role lol

I thought this clears me because I'm obviously not responsible for the scum events like Message recieved?

Why weren't you trying to appear as a strong or of some sort? Or pushing people hard andbeing super active? The only value a VT has is in their scumhunting, and getting killed instead of an actual PR.

-Cerb
Nobody listens to me *shrug*
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9076 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 9072, Xkfyu wrote:Ok I'm going to put an end to this.

Not Chara passively protected Grapes while they were allied. Not Chara also didn't claim to Grapes while they were allied. Therefore, Grapes didn't know he was being protected.

Knowing this, Skybird more than likely really did try to kill Grapes. Therefore, TWIE wouldn't have revealed Skybird's attempt to kill Grapes, giving town yet another confirmed town, if they were scum together.
That...makes a lot of sense.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #9077 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:51 am

Post by McMenno »

that makes xk confirmed then
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9078 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9072, Xkfyu wrote:Knowing this, Skybird more than likely really did try to kill Grapes. Therefore, TWIE wouldn't have revealed Skybird's attempt to kill Grapes, giving town yet another confirmed town, if they were scum together.
That makes sense
McMenno wrote:that makes xk confirmed then
Xk was conf town after skybird flip anyway.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #9079 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:56 am

Post by McMenno »

conf gem actually
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9080 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 9074, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9073, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 9063, Xkfyu wrote:Wait, that's it?

That isn't nearly as confirmed as you told me you would be. In fact, that isn't confirmed at all.
I told you I got the crappiest role lol

I thought this clears me because I'm obviously not responsible for the scum events like Message recieved?
Lol no.

It specifically says non-factional in there. Like A50 said, all it does is confirm that if you're scum, you're just a goon.

And if you're town, you terribly misplayed this.

Why weren't you trying to appear as a strong or of some sort? Or pushing people hard andbeing super active? The only value a VT has is in their scumhunting, and getting killed instead of an actual PR.

-Cerb
I'll take the blame for that actually. Shadow was actually hesitant to claim in our alliance PT.

I thought he was going to be confirmed town (or really close to it) once he claimed. And since it was a Season finale only event, and a few people were already expressing interest in lynching him, I pushed him to claim.
V/LA every 5pm Friday - 8am Monday, EST.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #9081 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 9079, McMenno wrote:conf gem actually
I would bet my bottom dollar X is town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All

Post Post #9082 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:21 am

Post by McMenno »

is he not a gem
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #9083 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 9076, Reasonably Rational wrote:

Not Chara passively protected Grapes while they were allied. Not Chara also didn't claim to Grapes while they were allied. Therefore, Grapes didn't know he was being protected.

Knowing this, Skybird more than likely really did try to kill Grapes. Therefore, TWIE wouldn't have revealed Skybird's attempt to kill Grapes, giving town yet another confirmed town, if they were scum together.

-Cerb
So, scum know NC's role? Then why did she lie to us. Not even a reflexively targeting Grapes? Read quality plummets when people lie.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #9084 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 9082, McMenno wrote:is he not a gem
The gems are probably town with how this is shaking out and the clarification I got on Jasper's pm, but even if x is not a gem, he's conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #9085 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 9070, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9059, Titus wrote:
In post 9058, mastin2 wrote:
In post 9056, Titus wrote:I don't know what vote counts you're seeing but each and every scum lynch has been hard faught for with scum standing in the way.
Do tell.

Because VCA preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty much shows otherwise.

It's DWTS right now (you actually made me miss the opener, not to mention, my dinner), so no proof. I didn't get Skybird's iso finished, yet alone Varsoon's. But when you've shut up, I've responded to everything, and DWTS is over, I'll show it.
Great, then we'll color the vote counts and show it.

But for now, pretty sure given no one healed grapes and grapes wasn't BP, that should be all the evidence there.

I am watching the voice and eating dinner now.
How do we know either of those things, that nobody healed grapes and he isn't BP? You said yourself we have like "7" protectives.

-Cerb
The number 7 came from my gut. No foundation.

Yet, I supposed that NC did not lie in her statement. Sue me that I suppose town are honest.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9086 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:26 am

In post 9083, Titus wrote:

-Cerb
So, scum know NC's role? Then why did she lie to us. Not even a reflexively targeting Grapes? Read quality plummets when people lie.
Why would scum know NC'S role?

It seems pretty obvious that the gems are able to chat with people before they die (as evidenced by MoI mentioning that NCs scumread on me has increased), so it seems this information was likely claimed by NC posthumously, in whatever chat the gems have access to. If we're certain there is a scum slot among the gems, then scum learned this whenever NC told the rest of the gems, but there's no reason to think they knew about it any earlier.

-Cerb

Pedit: oh, you mean n1 action. They said it was passive Titus. There wouldn't be anything to claim?
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #9087 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Titus »

Can someone give me a reason to scumread Snarky that doesn't center on listening to TWIE scum with a guilty on him?

McMenno, Math and I argued about how to treat GS results. They are to be treated as guilties unless there's a strong reason not to. One hasn't been provided. Even if Grapes is the scumkill, TWIE did not tell us anything we didn't already know.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9088 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:30 am

Umm.

Nothing TWIE has said has anything to do with scumreading snarky?

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #9089 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 9086, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb

It seems pretty obvious that the gems are able to chat with people before they die (as evidenced by MoI mentioning that NCs scumread on me has increased), so it seems this information was likely claimed by NC posthumously, in whatever chat the gems have access to. If we're certain there is a scum slot among the gems, then scum learned this whenever NC told the rest of the gems, but there's no reason to think they knew about it any earlier.

-Cerb

Pedit: oh, you mean n1 action. They said it was passive Titus. There wouldn't be anything to claim?
It was an action. Period. Passives are things that don't effect other players, like my BP.. It should have been submitted, especially in the light of the NK. We know NC isn't scum but this shit pisses me off.

You think scum don't have a rolecop given all this power?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #9090 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 9088, Reasonably Rational wrote:Umm.

-Cerb
TWIE preemptively claimed Snarky blocked him to explain why his vig will not work.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9091 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:36 am

In post 9089, Titus wrote:
In post 9086, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb

-Cerb

It was an action. Period. Passives are things that don't effect other players, like my BP.. It should have been submitted, especially in the light of the NK. We know NC isn't scum but this shit pisses me off.

You think scum don't have a rolecop given all this power?
DGB was a rolecop wasn't she? Traitor rolecop=less likely the rest of the team has a rolecop?
In post 9090, Titus wrote:
In post 9088, Reasonably Rational wrote:Umm.

-Cerb
TWIE preemptively claimed Snarky blocked him to explain why his vig will not work.
Are you saying TWIE is lying about being blocked?

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #9092 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Titus »

Ascetic doubled, DGB was probably more of a scum backup type but that is speculating.

Of course TWIE would. Even if he didn't, it's a convienently excuse he did not out until AFTER we talked about leaching him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9093 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:43 am

In post 9092, Titus wrote:Ascetic doubled, DGB was probably more of a scum backup type but that is speculating.

Of course TWIE would. Even if he didn't, it's a convienently excuse he did not out until AFTER we talked about leaching him.
Why would he lie about being blocked+claim a vig, when he could have instead claimed any number of killing abilities thst don't rely upon another slot blocking him? If he had been the one to suggest removing snarky to allow him to prove his claim I'd be inclined to agree with you, but he didn't. That was wholly conftowns idea.

-Cerb
Show

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #9094 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 9093, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9092, Titus wrote:Ascetic doubled, DGB was probably more of a scum backup type but that is speculating.

Why would he lie about being blocked+claim a vig, when he could have instead claimed any number of killing abilities thst don't rely upon another slot blocking him? If he had been the one to suggest removing snarky to allow him to prove his claim I'd be inclined to agree with you, but he didn't. That was wholly conftowns idea.

-Cerb
Yeah, the same conftown that comes up with excuses not to lynch her guilty.

Lie and claim blocked explains no second kill so TWIE can pretend to be a "season finale" vig as scum.

TWIE's result did not tell us anything we didn't know. Namely, grapes is town.

There's no reason to keep TWIE alive.

The worst case scenario, we clear Farside.

There's no clear from lynching Snarky. We just wreck my plan.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9095 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:51 am

Post by farside22 »

5x Vote: snarky
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9096 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 9094, Titus wrote:TWIE's result did not tell us anything we didn't know. Namely, grapes is town.
And you believe that scum TWIE revealed that to us intentionally? Because what, he didn't think there were enough confirmed town running around in this game already?
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9097 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:52 am

In post 9094, Titus wrote:
In post 9093, Reasonably Rational wrote:

-Cerb
Yeah, the same conftown that comes up with excuses not to lynch her guilty.

Lie and claim blocked explains no second kill so TWIE can pretend to be a "season finale" vig as scum.

TWIE's result did not tell us anything we didn't know. Namely, grapes is town.

There's no reason to keep TWIE alive.

The worst case scenario, we clear Farside.

There's no clear from lynching Snarky. We just wreck my plan.
Nobody KNEW grapes was town. There is a huge gulf between probtown by play and conftown cuz scum shot at them.

Snarky and twie lynches, if they flip town, both clear another slot (fuzzy in snarkys case, farside in TWIE's case), and implicate another slot if they flip scum...except TWIE's clear if town is actually weaker than snarkys clear on fuzzy. That, plus the recent information about twie makes it seem a lot more valuable to lynch snarky over TWIE.

-Cerb

Pedit. Well. If that was real. Umm.

Random, ally tonight?
Show

Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9098 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 9095, farside22 wrote:
5x Vote: snarky
Oh shit. As in, you just voted for Snarky five times?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9099 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Xkfyu »

If so, is that five votes including your original vote on him, or 5 additional votes?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”