Mini Normal 1841 - At The End... (GAME OVER)

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Creature »

JarJar and S_S shouldn't hang imo
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Creature »

Lynching one town isn't enough?
Sigh
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 993, Gamma Emerald wrote:Few notes: yes I fake overreactions as scum. I did not reaction test in that game because I didn't see a place where it was needed, and that was a shitty analogy. And I ABSOLUTELY overreacted to some of the things House said Day 2.
You admitting you do it doesnt make it any better.
Whats so shitty about it? You excused your scummy posts with saying you were fishing for reactions. You never did that in our last game so i have a hard time believing you when you cant even say what reactions you were going for.
There is a huge difference between overreacting to a scumread on you or overreacting the way you did to a silly joke that should be obvious.
In post 1020, Gamma Emerald wrote:Transcend
I think you are town but this is making me not like this wagon
stop
Can we just lynch this now?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Creature wrote:JarJar and S_S shouldn't hang imo
Do you see as coming from a town perspective?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LOL
House's ploys were not shitty jokes. Also, the fact you aren't even considering rethinking due to me being honest convinces me this is a dumb ass tunnel.
TL;DR: Manuel is an idiot and maybe scum.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Creature »

Yes, I do.
Sigh
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:33 am

Post by Donempire »

ira seems genuine and confident in his posts, which is domrthing i perceive as a town trait
s_s' posts feel like all around trying to solve the game
reading now
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:36 am

Post by Manuel87 »

stop
So care to explain your thoughts here?
You think he is town but because of something he said you dont like the wagon you and Transcend are on?
Logic would suggest you think the comment was scummy.
Logic would suggest you want to reconsider your read and unvote as Creature is at L-1.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1032, Manuel87 wrote:
stop
You think he is town but because of something he said you dont like the wagon you and Transcend are on?
Logic would suggest you want to reconsider your read and unvote as Creature is at L-1.
I don't find the comment scummy; I find it towny as scum wouldn't make their chosen wagon look like shit like that. My problem is it makes me think there may be insufficient evidence.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:39 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Infinity
- Town. It's pretty obvious that Infinity is trying to actually sort me. Reads come off as genuine even if I don't agree w/ several of them. And there's just a ton of actual scumhunting in his ISO.

Dunnstral
- Town. Only thing I really don't like is his attacks on Zach. Other than that, reads seem to match mine alot. The whole "scum have an encryptor" thing reads very town to me. In my experience, scum just doesn't like to post WIFOM-ish stuff like that. (K after reading Zachs ISO, I now don't really mind Dunns attack there)

iraonavp
- townlean. Wish he'd post more content but I like what he has posted. I think his points against transcend are spot on. His reads are pretty similiar to mine.

MathBlade
- slight townlean. I really hated maths early game as his reads just seemed so bad. But there's just something about his posts that make me believe that he is truly trying to figure the game out. He just needs to drop his Dunn scumread.

Zachstralkita
- null, slight townlean. I was totally townreading zach before I ISO dived him but there's really not much scumhunting and he hasn't been very clear about his reads. The slight townread is basically playstyle.

AlpacaAlpaca/Manuel
- Null. Not really enough content for a good read but I think I'm starting to lean town. Very much like the pressure on Gamma.

Transcend
- null, slight scumlean. I get the impression that Transcend wants to townread me but he truly believes that I will never townread him so he keeps me as a backburner scumread. This way when I eventually (in his mind) go after him, he can just go ahead and call me scum instead of trying to convince someone that will already have his mind made up. But other than than that I like most of his townreads and scumreads and he does seem to be trying to sort people (in between his troll posts @ least).

Creature
- scumlean. Not much to add. I see the same reasons for scumreading creature that everyone else has. His posts just have a guarded feel to em. Like he never wants to say more than he has to. Not my top lynch for today since there's scummier people. But I dont hate the wagon. (Actually S_S's most recent posts IS making me kinda hate the wagon)

XnadrojX
- scumlean. Like I said earlier, his posts occasionally come off as faking noobness. I feel like his town read of me came out of nowhere. He could be trying to just lurk his way through the game

Gamma Emerald
- Scum. Man for the quantity of posts in his iso, gamma doesn't say anything. Seriously, do a quick skim and look @ how much fluff is there. It's just nonsense w/ an occasional sheep vote w/o any reasoning. I dont really understand the progression of the creature read going from lynchbait to scum. Also I mentioned how I didn't like the misrep of zach which he wrote off as "I was totally misrepping on purpose".

Dongempire
- Scum. pointed out earlier how he said my reads weren't good. Then he asked me for a reads list after I wanted him to point out the reads he didn't like. He STILL has yet to answer what reads of my he thinks were bad. His entire ISO is pretty content-less. All of his reads are just so empty.

Something_Smart
- Scum. Has barely posted ANY scumreads this game except for the ones @ the start of the game that he immediately said weren't real reads. Like so many of his comments are just pointing stuff out and then not commiting to an actual position. And his most recent opportunistic vote on creature just came out of nowhere.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Creature »

Too many scum
Sigh
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1033, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1032, Manuel87 wrote:
stop
I don't find the comment scummy; I find it towny as scum wouldn't make their chosen wagon look like shit like that. My problem is it makes me think there may be insufficient evidence.
This is a legit town thought process but may not make sense to people on the outside

I feel like those types of comments almost always come from town
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:41 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1023, Something_Smart wrote:Oh, I see.
So I'm scum because Creature's town.
And Creature's town because I'm scum.
10/10 logic bro
No you being scum has nothing to do w/ what creature is. If creature flips red, u could still be scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:41 am

In post 1034, JarJarDrinks wrote:Something_Smart - Scum. Has barely posted ANY scumreads this game except for the ones @ the start of the game that he immediately said weren't real reads. Like so many of his comments are just pointing stuff out and then not commiting to an actual position. And his most recent opportunistic vote on creature just came out of nowhere.
I'm laughing so hard right now

And if you think Gamma is scum then help us wagon him.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Nope nevermind I'm totally onboard with the Creature wagon.
<Embrace The Void>

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

OK

VOTE: Gamma
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:46 am

Post by Transcend »

JarJarDrinks wrote:
Infinity
- Town. It's pretty obvious that Infinity is trying to actually sort me. Reads come off as genuine even if I don't agree w/ several of them. And there's just a ton of actual scumhunting in his ISO.

Dunnstral
- Town. Only thing I really don't like is his attacks on Zach. Other than that, reads seem to match mine alot. The whole "scum have an encryptor" thing reads very town to me. In my experience, scum just doesn't like to post WIFOM-ish stuff like that. (K after reading Zachs ISO, I now don't really mind Dunns attack there)

iraonavp
- townlean. Wish he'd post more content but I like what he has posted. I think his points against transcend are spot on. His reads are pretty similiar to mine.

MathBlade
- slight townlean. I really hated maths early game as his reads just seemed so bad. But there's just something about his posts that make me believe that he is truly trying to figure the game out. He just needs to drop his Dunn scumread.

Zachstralkita
- null, slight townlean. I was totally townreading zach before I ISO dived him but there's really not much scumhunting and he hasn't been very clear about his reads. The slight townread is basically playstyle.

AlpacaAlpaca/Manuel
- Null. Not really enough content for a good read but I think I'm starting to lean town. Very much like the pressure on Gamma.

Transcend
- null, slight scumlean. I get the impression that Transcend wants to townread me but he truly believes that I will never townread him so he keeps me as a backburner scumread. This way when I eventually (in his mind) go after him, he can just go ahead and call me scum instead of trying to convince someone that will already have his mind made up. But other than than that I like most of his townreads and scumreads and he does seem to be trying to sort people (in between his troll posts @ least).

Creature
- scumlean. Not much to add. I see the same reasons for scumreading creature that everyone else has. His posts just have a guarded feel to em. Like he never wants to say more than he has to. Not my top lynch for today since there's scummier people. But I dont hate the wagon. (Actually S_S's most recent posts IS making me kinda hate the wagon)

XnadrojX
- scumlean. Like I said earlier, his posts occasionally come off as faking noobness. I feel like his town read of me came out of nowhere. He could be trying to just lurk his way through the game

Gamma Emerald
- Scum. Man for the quantity of posts in his iso, gamma doesn't say anything. Seriously, do a quick skim and look @ how much fluff is there. It's just nonsense w/ an occasional sheep vote w/o any reasoning. I dont really understand the progression of the creature read going from lynchbait to scum. Also I mentioned how I didn't like the misrep of zach which he wrote off as "I was totally misrepping on purpose".

Dongempire
- Scum. pointed out earlier how he said my reads weren't good. Then he asked me for a reads list after I wanted him to point out the reads he didn't like. He STILL has yet to answer what reads of my he thinks were bad. His entire ISO is pretty content-less. All of his reads are just so empty.

Something_Smart
- Scum. Has barely posted ANY scumreads this game except for the ones @ the start of the game that he immediately said weren't real reads. Like so many of his comments are just pointing stuff out and then not commiting to an actual position. And his most recent opportunistic vote on creature just came out of nowhere.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:47 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

u mean the best readslist this game has yet to see?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:48 am

Do you still think I voted Creature?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Transcend »

6 scum lean/reads does not qualify as "the best readslist this game has yet to see"

sorry bud.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Apparently no one can understand the genius of misrep testing.
I misrepped him to see if his read on S_S changed. If he said yes, I would have slapped a vote on him for fabricated reads.
<Embrace The Void>

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:49 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

@s_s Let's talk about gamma. I forget why exactly you scumread him, but there is little doubt in my mind that he's town. He's playing very similarly to his town game, specifically he doesn't give a flying fuck about looking town.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Donempire »

you really think much of yourself dont you
Jar
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Transcend »

you really think much of yourself dont you
Jar
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:52 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1043, Something_Smart wrote:Do you still think I voted Creature?
Oh I guess u didn't. Pretty sure that makes it even worse. Since just like what I said about the rest of ur posts:
In post 1034, JarJarDrinks wrote:so many of his comments are just pointing stuff out and then
not commiting to an actual position

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”