Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9275 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 9265, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9262, mastin2 wrote:
In post 9120, Reasonably Rational wrote:Generally, when a vote is placed all previous votes are removed.
This becomes relevant if, and only if, farside was aware of this fact.

Demonstrate knowledge that farside would be aware her previous vote would be removed, and you have a case.
Fail to demonstrate that farside had knowledge, and you have something that is null.
And, public knowledge and/or past V games don't count for this. Players can and will miss facts.

Pull quotes from farside's iso which show she knows her voting power would remove her previous vote, and you'll have me interested.
Otherwise, I'll just go with the lynch TWIE first plan which, yknow. Is what I promised.
Keep reading Mastin. That's what I was tryng to figure out, and later she states she was planning for 8 votes.

-Cerb
You said it did before I responded to the question.
Just saying.

I'm still thinking.

Mastin: I'm sure I'll be lynched but do you think getting rid of the event helps?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9276 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 9275, farside22 wrote:Mastin: I'm sure I'll be lynched but do you think getting rid of the event helps?
The action of getting rid of the event neither harms nor helps at this moment.
If everyone has posted a vote and you/kraska are literally the only ones who can vote, there's something really important to be gained from that.
Further thoughts should wait until everyone has cast a vote.

And I mean, not claimed they can't vote.
Everyone has ACTUALLY cast a vote for proof.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9277 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 9267, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fyi Mastin (and Shiro will corroborate) Titus set out an action plan, and the first point was lynching Farside, not TWIE. Sorting TWIE (not lynching him) was actually the fifth or sixth item.

Just something you might want to know since you're concerned about this promise.

-Cerb
Well Titus is wrong about me so her plan is baf.
Don't be Titus 2.0 unless your scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9278 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 9276, mastin2 wrote:
In post 9275, farside22 wrote:Mastin: I'm sure I'll be lynched but do you think getting rid of the event helps?
The action of getting rid of the event neither harms nor helps at this moment.
If everyone has posted a vote and you/kraska are literally the only ones who can vote, there's something really important to be gained from that.
Further thoughts should wait until everyone has cast a vote.

And I mean, not claimed they can't vote.
Everyone has ACTUALLY cast a vote for proof.
Shadow and twie haven't voted.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #9279 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by mastin2 »

Spoiler:
HAVE NO VOTE:
RR
Shiro
grapes
Creature
fuzzylogic
randomidget
Almost50
MagnaofIllusion

HAVE POSTED BUT NOT VOTED:
Shadow_step

HAVE VOTES:
farside
kraska

WAIT FOR THE MOD (but probably not)
mastina (I submitted McMenno, so)

HAVEN'T POSTED/VOTED:
TheWayItEnds
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9280 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

There not enough votes to lynch anyone scum or town......'The only option is to No lynch

The question is should we keep going or No lynch as soon as possible. I hate making the day go on longer but I think if we keep this day going for a bit we might cause a scum slip

will post reads later
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9281 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

VOTE: TFL

VC please
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9282 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARFAR
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9283 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

not sure what you guys are drinking
but we have confirmed scum at hand, the logical thing to do here is lynch twie. after that we can maybe discuss policy-ing far
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9284 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:54 pm

In post 9283, kraskaesque wrote:not sure what you guys are drinking
but we have confirmed scum at hand, the logical thing to do here is lynch twie. after that we can maybe discuss policy-ing far
huh how can we lynch when we need 7 and at most we have 3-4 people that we can vote

@ Shadow
I am just oing to ignore you bc you are tunneling, From what I can tell fro VCA and ISO you and your predecessors are bad town. You are like 0 for 100 in the scum hunting game, I doubt you are scum.

Almost has a weird VCA. Almost was off the Cakes and DGB lynch and on the Farside, and Blades lynch. Not sure if this coincidence or something else. The only town lynch she was off was Snarky.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9285 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:56 pm

@ Shadow
should clarify you have not been on either a town or scum lynch,,,,,,,,,,,
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9286 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

Fuzzy I'm going to stop the event later so everyone can get their votes back
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9287 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:13 pm

How are you going to do that???

Who do you think are scum???
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9288 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

If you can stop events, why didn't you stop the cluster event?
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9289 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9285, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Shadow
should clarify you have not been on either a town or scum lynch,,,,,,,,,,,
Didn't realise that.
I live in a different time zone (+x GMT) so when all the lynched happen I'm asleep.
Show

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9290 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:30 pm

Post by kraskaesque »

Cluster was resolved during climax
I can only stop events that are ongoing during exposition

@fuzzy you clearly haven't read any of the posts I made today dude. Iso me pls
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9291 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Player that could have an alliance today but don't rr and shiro.
Shadow who were you in an alliance with yesterday?
Moi who were you in an alliance with yesterday?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9292 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:17 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9282, kraskaesque wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FARFAR
Thanks you!
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9293 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 9233, Reasonably Rational wrote:Welp, now that MoI has 100% outed you, Random, can you explain how you both thought gems were all town, but also had MoI as your top suspect out of creatures pool?

Also, MoI, we only fought Farside's kynch on one day. And we pushed REALLY hard to get farside lynched on D3, after we realized we'd be able to bypass her lynch protection, if she had any more.

Not that that went badly since we still ended up on DGB, but you're absolutely misrepresenting us fighting against Farside's lynch.
-Cerb
Because I'm an idiot who got replacements the worng way round.
@MoI, sorry about flaking the chat, will try to get back in there
At this point we might as well claim it. Crystal Gems are masons. We know each others role PMs.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9294 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9291, farside22 wrote:Player that could have an alliance today but don't rr and shiro.
Xk, we were going to ally again today.
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9295 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9294, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 9291, farside22 wrote:Player that could have an alliance today but don't rr and shiro.
Xk, we were going to ally again today.
Thanks.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9296 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Getting tired of your manipulative bullshit. You keep trying to throw shade on us because you're caught and cornered like a rat and you know it.

We had a really good reason to ally differently today and we actually told the person we were trying to ally and it was right here in the thread.

If you want to talk about alliances ... let's start with you agreeing to ally Titus so that you two could stop poisoning the thread (you were both doing it, and you are STILL doing it) and get yourselves in check, but somehow you mysteriously knew that you needed to ally elsewhere during the night.

@Kraska - Be honest please. When did Farside suggest that you two ally instead of her previous arrangement and whatever you would have done? Was it
AFTER
Varsoon posted the flip and the stress moved, but there was the note there saying that the stress change wouldn't affect anything submitted in the night? Basically what I'm asking is ... did Farside basically do an "OMG, we can kill Titus!" and then ask you to ally? Because ... that's what it looks like from the outside, and you're literally helping her get away with it.

@Farside - No interruptions please. We would like to see what Kraska will say about when this all went down, because we asked you earlier and you already lied about it. You claim that you decided before yesterday ended that you weren't going to ally Titus, AND TOLD HER SO, when you did no such thing. Even if we take your earlier statement as truth, you basically said "I deceived the only actual conftown in the game who I knew had claimed to be BP while in an alliance and placed her in a situation where she would have no alliance." - I mean ... I get that your goose is totally cooked when Kraska checks the time stamps and confirms that you changed your mind about allying only AFTER you realized your team could kill Titus ... but what you said before wasn't exactly much less damning. (P.S. - Post #8845 you agreed to ally Titus, so yeah).

And the rest of you... I already pointed out that the gems were essentially a very large masonry. Now look they've admitted to being exactly a masonry. Still believe the scum team is small and low powered like the flips we've seen or do you think MAYBE ... JUST MAYBE ... a high powered role like lynchproof, alliance destroyer, nearly unliminted multivoter might be scum? And oh look ... the player with that role has taken literally the scummiest actions in the entire game! At this point, the game will be fucking over before people stop with absurd shit like "Scum wouldn't trade 1 for 4" or whatever the hell it is if Farside manages to get out of today.

It's not a fucking policy lynch. It's so obviously scum that it's like a gigantic phallus slapping the game in the face at this point. AND we now know that there was a group of individual 3P called "the leftovers" and one of them got to join with the gems after beach-a-palooza. It therefore makes sense that Farside could have done the whole vote for Not Chara thing, knowing that her vote would count full, then use it to try and push the idea that she and Not Chara were both conftown (which she did!!!) and then she could have joined the scum team. It fits ... and frankly it fills in what looks like a gigantic power void between scum and town+gems (assuming the gems are essentially a town friendly masonry).

~Drixx

P.S. - Because this is just a game and because I'm not actually an asshole, please accept my fondest and best birthday wishes Farside. May you see many more in good health and good company, and may you never grow tired of anticipating the next. I hope this one is a great one for you.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9297 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:04 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 9296, Reasonably Rational wrote:@Kraska - Be honest please. When did Farside suggest that you two ally instead of her previous arrangement and whatever you would have done? Was it AFTER Varsoon posted the flip and the stress moved, but there was the note there saying that the stress change wouldn't affect anything submitted in the night? Basically what I'm asking is ... did Farside basically do an "OMG, we can kill Titus!" and then ask you to ally? Because ... that's what it looks like from the outside, and you're literally helping her get away with it.
after the lynch happened but before varsoon made snarky's flip public
she said something about how there were 4 votes added instead of 5 or idk...and that that means snarky is town(@far can you clarify what you meant with this? sorry im just not really sure how you figured from the way your vote worked that snarky is town)
and then asked me to ally again
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9298 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Creature »

We could also force farside22 to seventuple vote TWIE.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9299 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Creature »

*septuple
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”