kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9325 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:36 am

Post by kraskaesque »

In post 9321, farside22 wrote:I said my vote added 4 to the vote.
I don't know why that's confusing to you.
Can you explain better why that confuses you?
im saying how did you figure out snarky is town before varsoon made the flip public?
hydra of kraska77 and lycanfire
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9326 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Hey farside what do you want me to do with regards to TWIE? Really? I'm actually sure I'm the only person whose actually directed any commentary or questions to him today. Hell, some people seemed to fucking forget that we were waiting on a vig shot from him last night.

Stop attempting to push this narrative of us just ignoring TWIE while we go after you, because it's patently untrue. There's simply more to talk about with regards to you than there is for TWIE.

You and TWIE are not guaranteed to share an alignment. This is something we discussed yesterday. The arguments for you as scum exist wholly independently of TWIE. The only significance he has with regards to you is in relation to the Beach-a-palooza, and he is not the ONLY way (as Titus originally thought) that you could have spoofed your extra votes in that event, therefore it's not impossible for you to be scum without him as scum. By the same token, if he's scum, it doesn't make you any more or less scummy, it merely weakens an existing defense you could use.

And we have possibilities in mind beyond you, we already said Shiro is a suspect, and you've also seen our suspicions about the gems for a decent portion of the game, there could easily be scum among them (since I'm not particularly inclined to believe they're actualy confirmed to one another as sharing an alignment when asserting that they have such confirmation is something we can't check and which is wholly beneficial to them). Creature we're torn on, there were scummy behaviors on his part earlier in the game, and then some stuff I liked personally, and since then he's sort of been a nonentity, until this discovery that he wasn't foregoing his actions for the cluster. ..but given all the events and stuff we had, I feel like not that many people were actually forgoing their actions anyways, so that's not even the most suspicious thing.

Also, you can't just brush off my previous post by calling it bullshit when it would be EASY to disprove with a quick look at your ISO, if you did what you said you had done.

But you haven't, so all you can do is hope that if you keep repeating that it's bullshit loud enough people will just believe you without checking your facts.

Creature/shadow: is there anything xkfyu said in the pt yesterday/last night that town should know? Any opinions on the game state etc?
MoI/Random: who are the gems top scumspects, as it were?

-Cerb

Pedit@kraska: because she deliberately only put enough votes on snarky to lynch him if he was town.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9327 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:49 am

Post by kraskaesque »

But cerb...I just went back to see what varsoon wrote about the low stress' level on lynch votes, there's nothing that implies difference between the number of votes required to lynch town or scum. Post just says that one less vote is required for a lynch
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9328 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:52 am

Umm, Varsoon said this in the rules for the game, in the section about stress:

At -4 Stress, or 'Slice of Life,' all town players will require one less vote to lynch (except in LYLO) and the scum factional kill will always succeed--it can not be redirected and effects that would cause it to fail for any reason will not.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9329 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:53 am

On high stress no difference is made between town and scum, everyone is loved, but low stress just gives town a hated modifier.

-Cerb
Show

kraskaesque
kraskaesque
Goon
kraskaesque
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9330 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:07 am

Post by kraskaesque »

I'm sorry :') somehow missed the word town
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9331 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:11 am

No worries. Do you understand the concern Drixx and I are expressing about her hammer now?

-Cerb
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9332 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9324, Creature wrote:
In post 9323, Shadow_step wrote:if Town was supposed to be foregoing actions to prevent the Scum event.
How?
What are you asking?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9333 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Creature »

Btw, what do you mean by foregoing actions?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9334 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:17 am

Post by Creature »

^ That should already be an answer to Shadow's question
Sigh
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9335 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9326, Reasonably Rational wrote:Hey farside what do you want me to do with regards to TWIE? Really? I'm actually sure I'm the only person whose actually directed any commentary or questions to him today. Hell, some people seemed to fucking forget that we were waiting on a vig shot from him last night.

Stop attempting to push this narrative of us just ignoring TWIE while we go after you, because it's patently untrue. There's simply more to talk about with regards to you than there is for TWIE.

You and TWIE are not guaranteed to share an alignment. This is something we discussed yesterday. The arguments for you as scum exist wholly independently of TWIE. The only significance he has with regards to you is in relation to the Beach-a-palooza, and he is not the ONLY way (as Titus originally thought) that you could have spoofed your extra votes in that event, therefore it's not impossible for you to be scum without him as scum. By the same token, if he's scum, it doesn't make you any more or less scummy, it merely weakens an existing defense you could use.

And we have possibilities in mind beyond you, we already said Shiro is a suspect, and you've also seen our suspicions about the gems for a decent portion of the game, there could easily be scum among them (since I'm not particularly inclined to believe they're actualy confirmed to one another as sharing an alignment when asserting that they have such confirmation is something we can't check and which is wholly beneficial to them). Creature we're torn on, there were scummy behaviors on his part earlier in the game, and then some stuff I liked personally, and since then he's sort of been a nonentity, until this discovery that he wasn't foregoing his actions for the cluster. ..but given all the events and stuff we had, I feel like not that many people were actually forgoing their actions anyways, so that's not even the most suspicious thing.

Also, you can't just brush off my previous post by calling it bullshit when it would be EASY to disprove with a quick look at your ISO, if you did what you said you had done.

But you haven't, so all you can do is hope that if you keep repeating that it's bullshit loud enough people will just believe you without checking your facts.

Creature/shadow: is there anything xkfyu said in the pt yesterday/last night that town should know? Any opinions on the game state etc?
MoI/Random: who are the gems top scumspects, as it were?

-Cerb

Pedit@kraska: because she deliberately only put enough votes on snarky to lynch him if he was town.
He wasn't talking about his reads a lot in the PT except scum reading Snarky. I guess it was because he didn't trust Creature.
He was town reading TWIE because he cleared grapes using his event amongst other things.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9336 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:20 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9333, Creature wrote:Btw, what do you mean by foregoing actions?
Not using your NA.
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9337 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Creature »

Do allying count as an action?
Sigh
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9338 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Shadow_step »

No it doesn't.
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9339 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9325, kraskaesque wrote:
In post 9321, farside22 wrote:I said my vote added 4 to the vote.
I don't know why that's confusing to you.
Can you explain better why that confuses you?
im saying how did you figure out snarky is town before varsoon made the flip public?
The opening page that explains what happens when we are at -4 and that being the general discussion day 4 as well.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9340 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9330, kraskaesque wrote:I'm sorry :') somehow missed the word town
And I checked with the mod, I can't vote enough to make a lynch happen, as I said many moons ago the ability can only be no more the half the vote count.

I'm think kraska should end this event, players can lynch me, and one I flip town rr needs to explain why he didn't believe my claim.
Again he stated day 2 to give points to 3p players, I'm the only person to claim needing points but he calls me nothing more then a liar.
He also kept the Titus tunnel going on with the hypo theory that never got proven and if you read day 4 he still left an opening for twie flip either way.
Creature is for sure not town. He called snarky town day 3 and voted for him day 4 for no reason stated.
My gut says twie isn't scum but I'm not married to that read. I'd say focus on the first 2 scum reads before letting the rabbit hole bs from rr lead this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9341 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:17 am

In post 9340, farside22 wrote:
And I checked with the mod, I can't vote enough to make a lynch happen, as I said many moons ago the ability can only be no more the half the vote count.

I'm think kraska should end this event, players can lynch me, and one I flip town rr needs to explain why he didn't believe my claim.
Again he stated day 2 to give points to 3p players, I'm the only person to claim needing points but he calls me nothing more then a liar.
He also kept the Titus tunnel going on with the hypo theory that never got proven and if you read day 4 he still left an opening for twie flip either way.
Creature is for sure not town. He called snarky town day 3 and voted for him day 4 for no reason stated.
My gut says twie isn't scum but I'm not married to that read. I'd say focus on the first 2 scum reads before letting the rabbit hole bs from rr lead this game.
Holy shit.

I just fucking understood what you're talking about. You thought I claimed my role allowed me to give points to someone.

I did not claim that. I have no idea what post you're referring to, but I'm almost positive we were talking about philosophically, how we approach third partis and give them the benefit of the doubt/don't subscribe to the site meta of auto lynching third parties.

Lmao. Every time you said that, I thought you were pissed because we said we're not as quick to lynch third parties as most but we were still suspicious of you in spite of that, when the whole time you actually meant believed we had mechanical reason to believe your claim and couldn't understand why we didn't(which, btw, is untrue, I don't believe either of us ever said we didn't believe your claim(at least certainly not after you displayed your lynchproof)).

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9342 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:32 am

Why would we rush to end the day when TWIE still hasn't shown up and explained the missing vig shot. You have behaved exceptionally scummy and your claim to be town that can win as 3rd party just doesn't hold up at this point. The most likely thing is you are scum who is trying to con us into thinking you're a 3p as a way to explain how super powerful your role is. The con being that you claim town which is an "acceptable" lie in the case where you are actually a 3p on a site where 3p are lynch on site 99.9% of the time.

That said ... TWIE seems content to refuse to answer where his missing kill is and let you take all the focus.

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark, as they say.

~Drixx
Show

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9343 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:22 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9341, Reasonably Rational wrote:

Holy shit.

I just fucking understood what you're talking about. You thought I claimed my role allowed me to give points to someone.

I did not claim that. I have no idea what post you're referring to, but I'm almost positive we were talking about philosophically, how we approach third partis and give them the benefit of the doubt/don't subscribe to the site meta of auto lynching third parties.

Lmao. Every time you said that, I thought you were pissed because we said we're not as quick to lynch third parties as most but we were still suspicious of you in spite of that, when the whole time you actually meant believed we had mechanical reason to believe your claim and couldn't understand why we didn't(which, btw, is untrue, I don't believe either of us ever said we didn't believe your claim(at least certainly not after you displayed your lynchproof)).

-Cerb
In post 6780, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fair enough. The xkfyu point can't be properly evaluated without knowing what he claimed to her and what steven has told her about it.

And I was telling you all yesterday that third parties are a thing here. I actually have evidence of at least 2 third party factions in this game, though only one has a pt/is informed at all.

So, were you playing towards a town win con, with the third party thing as an out just in case, or were you playing for the 3p win con the whole time? Is that why you were saying you weren't going to be using your vote power, so you wouldn't use up your points and put yourself further away from your alternative win condition?

@Yume: I said two things about peridot. Not sure which one you're saying is correct, but I did receive separate confirmation about my mechanical suspicions regarding peridot, whic simultaneously disproved my identity theory.

-Cerb
In post 5701, Reasonably Rational wrote:1.) I screwed up my shoulder pretty bad over this past weekend and it's just now bearable to be at the computer for more than a few minutes. I've got like 35 pages to catch up on, but I've got a couple things to say that are super important, after talking with Cerb for the last couple hours.

Please do not end the day until Cerb and I finish checking and making sure what we've concluded is correct. We need to share it with the game today. Please just bear with us. Cerb is tied up for a few hours and we want to be completely sure before we make the post.

2.) We are going to pop our event tonight, barring some change in stress that precludes it, so I'm not sure if we should ally or not. Whomever we ally with can't get the synergy and add 3 points towards the unknown goal as we will not be forgoing the use of our event. We plan to submit Randomidget, but
Random: you should not submit us if you think you can synergize elsewhere
. We would prefer to ally because we have some things we'd rather not say in the main thread but want to leave to someone in case we get killed.

We would appreciate if Mastin and Titus and Farside (specifically) would think about the ally thing and whether it's worth the potential loss of points for us to ally.

~Drixx

P.S. - Yume please check PT. Mastin please look for Yume to be relaying you some info. -- I'll be catching up for awhile while Cerb is busy and I've got something to do in about 3 hours, so it will be pretty late East Coast time before we get our post up.
Please just trust that it's worth waiting. It's important.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9344 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:25 am

Plz use your words kthx.

:p

I'm honestly not sure what point those quotes are supposed to convey.

-Cerb
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9345 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:31 am

That seals it for me. Trying to use a DAY TWO post to call us liars?

It's really fucking easy for anyone to see. You voted Snarky just enough to kill him, and you did so without warning (which is by far the scummier part). In the FIVE MINUTES that elapsed before thread lock, we told Random we wanted to ally with him.

It's amusing that you're so desperate.

~Drixx
Show

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9346 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:36 am

In post 9343, farside22 wrote:

Holy shit.

-Cerb
In post 6780, Reasonably Rational wrote:Fair enough. The xkfyu point can't be properly evaluated without knowing what he claimed to her and what steven has told her about it.

And I was telling you all yesterday that third parties are a thing here. I actually have evidence of at least 2 third party factions in this game, though only one has a pt/is informed at all.

So, were you playing towards a town win con, with the third party thing as an out just in case, or were you playing for the 3p win con the whole time? Is that why you were saying you weren't going to be using your vote power, so you wouldn't use up your points and put yourself further away from your alternative win condition?

@Yume: I said two things about peridot. Not sure which one you're saying is correct, but I did receive separate confirmation about my mechanical suspicions regarding peridot, whic simultaneously disproved my identity theory.

-Cerb
In post 5701, Reasonably Rational wrote:1.) I screwed up my shoulder pretty bad over this past weekend and it's just now bearable to be at the computer for more than a few minutes. I've got like 35 pages to catch up on, but I've got a couple things to say that are super important, after talking with Cerb for the last couple hours.

Please do not end the day until Cerb and I finish checking and making sure what we've concluded is correct. We need to share it with the game today. Please just bear with us. Cerb is tied up for a few hours and we want to be completely sure before we make the post.

2.) We are going to pop our event tonight, barring some change in stress that precludes it, so I'm not sure if we should ally or not. Whomever we ally with can't get the synergy and add 3 points towards the unknown goal as we will not be forgoing the use of our event. We plan to submit Randomidget, but
. We would prefer to ally because we have some things we'd rather not say in the main thread but want to leave to someone in case we get killed.

We would appreciate if Mastin and Titus and Farside (specifically) would think about the ally thing and whether it's worth the potential loss of points for us to ally.

~Drixx

P.S. - Yume please check PT. Mastin please look for Yume to be relaying you some info. -- I'll be catching up for awhile while Cerb is busy and I've got something to do in about 3 hours, so it will be pretty late East Coast time before we get our post up.
FTFY by the way.

~Drixx
Show

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9347 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9343, farside22 wrote:
Spoiler:

Holy shit.

-Cerb

-Cerb

~Drixx

Someone's dense (no offense). Like each and every point/points mentioned here has a totally different reference than your own God damn points, and is crystal clear from the God damn context. :facepalm:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9348 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by Almost50 »

FTR, farside is NOT scum, but -at this point- I'm fine lynching her right away and -if I knew a way- force her loss promptly. *Fuming in anger* :evil:

I'd also lynch Creature for the same friggin' reason, albeit him being less dense, but clearly not reading!! :evil:

Scum are in TWIE/Step_Shadow/kraskaesque. kraska's is a change of tone in preparation to finally let a mislynch occur on farside. (whose play -AGAIN- is EXTREMELY anti-town and has indeed managed to push me over the limites).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9349 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by TheWayItEnds »

so i was doing the thing yesterday where i drink instead of play this game.

i shot farside
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”