Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Logic and reasoning seem like my thing, at least at the moment.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Transcend »

Sounds good

Sorry about all the shit posting but i believe we're past that stage.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 501, Burgerking wrote:
In post 487, JaeReed wrote:
In post 483, gerryoat wrote:2) I wanted to flip mafia this game, and I'm fucking town
this seems legit to me

town
Ftr. Anyone who uses facepalm emoji unironically is mafia 9/10 times.

looks like i caught a whopper

VOTE: BurgerKing
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Transcend »

Lmfao
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Transcend »

I'm literally at the burger King drive through right now. His username has actually made me crave it.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Transcend »

I'm literally at the burger King drive through right now. His username has actually made me crave it.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 527, Transcend wrote:Alright assuming there's 3 mafia like there usually is I'm gonna go for 3/5 in luv, rb, smith, burger and hermie.

Ccc can possibly be scum but i don't think he's scum with luv and luv is my best scum read.

I also think after careful thinking that rb is scum.

Thoughts?
Explain buddy
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 528, Impoetic wrote:you're saying like everything I'm thinking. Now that I think about it more, some of your posts are almost too towny in the "seem to be focusing on how they're perceived" sense so I'm not totally set on your alignment but nonetheless I fail if you're scum because I don't SR you this game, at least as of yet, but I did in past games where we were both town lol

predit: those are mostly my null/scumreads except cloud but
idk how well cloud can towntell as scum so I might not be giving him enough credit.
How cant you know girls, weve been playing for ages
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Transcend »

Vote: Burgerking

For getting rid of the a1 cheeseburger
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 557, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 528, Impoetic wrote:you're saying like everything I'm thinking. Now that I think about it more, some of your posts are almost too towny in the "seem to be focusing on how they're perceived" sense so I'm not totally set on your alignment but nonetheless I fail if you're scum because I don't SR you this game, at least as of yet, but I did in past games where we were both town lol

idk how well cloud can towntell as scum so I might not be giving him enough credit.
more like we haven't played in ages
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 558, Transcend wrote:Vote: Burgerking

For getting rid of the a1 cheeseburger
Dont ignore me sweetheart
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Impoetic »

VOTE: L.U.V.

i'll be a sheep because my SR was wrong
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 559, Impoetic wrote:
In post 557, CloudKicker wrote:

more like we haven't played in ages
So you are saying, that since we havent played for a while, you dont have a vague judgement on my scumgame? thats bs impoe
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Impoetic »

actually burgerking works too but i need to go reread to remember what i was thinking about this game later lol

pedit: no it isn't because people change over time and maybe you should consider that your lack of recognition of this fact is why you think you can read me but can't
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

I actually thought that impoe was pr but she didnt react like a pr would when being called on it and she also try to put some shade on transcend for virtually no reason but that she has a hard time reading him -> you can call him town and change your read later
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 556, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 527, Transcend wrote:Alright assuming there's 3 mafia like there usually is I'm gonna go for 3/5 in luv, rb, smith, burger and hermie.

Ccc can possibly be scum but i don't think he's scum with luv and luv is my best scum read.

Thoughts?
Explain buddy
In post 521, Transcend wrote:Rb had a few weird actions during rvs such as having a fos on cloud then voting vwxyz. I like some of the tone in his posts, but he's a good player from what I've seen. I'm not exactly a fan of him voting vwxyz even after he posted. Maybe rb is scum.
Srry bud was at the drive thru lol
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Cloud, you're both town.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Jae, she also just voted with transcend aftter outing 2-3 posts and added an excuse ''that her sr was wrong''. screams scum to me
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Transcend »

Impoetic:

Can you explain what you meant when you said your "sr was wrong"?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Gonna be honest, since a few people TR me for whatever reason, I'm not gonna read the 20 pages i missed.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Are you sure? You're missing quite a few dog pics.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 570, JaeReed wrote:Are you sure? You're missing quite a few dog pics.
ok i'll skim
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 505, Impoetic wrote:
In post 502, Burgerking wrote:
In post 495, Impoetic wrote:Actually he's likely town from a logical perspective given my perception of Gerryoat's approach to the game but I'm not sure and I think it's too soon to be sure but w/e
run me through this logical perspective
"Logical" was a bit of an overstatement, but that's kind of the usual when you hear that word coming from me, because what is logic, really? Anyway um yeah it's a weak read but I just think gerry would be more likely to try to participate if he were scum after being away for a while as opposed to just getting mad at the people voting him, because in my experience he has a similar opinion as I do about AtE (as in, will AtE sometimes but probably won't do it in such an unsubtle way when it's so completely unnecessary and out of the blue at least as scum? I think?) and is just an active player as both alignments and... hmm, this is hard to explain.

I said "logical" as opposed to my initial gut reaction which was leanscum if anything. The more I think it through the more I realize I'm probably wrong about it being scummy or null but I'm stubborn and I have to sit here glaring at my hands and willing them to tap the keys admitting that I might be wrong as I agonize over being shown up by frickin' JaeReed with their frickin' jae reads

predit: those are mostly my null/scumreads except cloud but idk how well cloud can towntell as scum so I might not be giving him enough credit.
In post 540, Impoetic wrote:
In post 534, JaeReed wrote:
In post 528, Impoetic wrote:Now that I think about it more, some of your posts are almost too towny in the "seem to be focusing on how they're perceived" sense so I'm not totally set on your alignment but nonetheless I fail if you're scum because I don't SR you this game, at least as of yet, but I did in past games where we were both town lol
stop fos'ing my strongest townread in scummy ways lol
that wasn't an fos, that was my acknowledging that my tr could be wrong. Fricker.
@Cloud she townreads transcend but is paranoid of reading him wrong is my take on these. The "saying everything I'm thinking" was after Transcend posted his thoughts on the game and quite frankly they were pre much lining up with mine as well so impo posting that before i said that is also town points to her.

She was sring gerry's entrance but then realized she was probs wrong on it and wanted hermie over luv but i guess herm's latest posts convinced her she could be wrong there too.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 308, Burgerking wrote:- mhsmith0 seems slightly town, I'm seeing a sign more-of town-frustration in the early pages responses to Io's horrible push
I don't see what you're seeing? I mean, io push was terrible (which she now rpr sends as being intentionally terrible), but I don't recall being particularly frustrated, and I'm not seeing it in the posts. Where did you see frustration?
In post 424, VWXYZ wrote:
In post 421, Io wrote:
In post 413, VWXYZ wrote:hello people i blame sonia for not telling me this started i was at school but I ALSO FOUND SOME INTERESTING STUFF LIKE 3 PEOPLE SAID THEY WANTED TO LYNCH ME CAUSE OF MY NAME I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS DISCRIMINATION AGAINST ME
I got a day start pm.
In fact I see you in the list of recipients of that pm.
Seems like you're the one to have dropped the ball.
this website is garbage the format is garbage i dont bother to check this shitty website untill i got skyped that it started but ok
The last time I saw a post like this it was trans getting pissy because his teammate karnos got rope d1.
In post 435, Io wrote:This is too much responsibility.
I can't do this. I'll just use the modifier to pass the gun to smith since we're just going to masonize him tonight anyways.
Dayvig: everyone. Smith is sole winner gg
In post 503, Transcend wrote:Io i think Jae is town for the reaction to my fake dayvig
You mean this?
In post 260, JaeReed wrote:hah okay

ok so i thought dayvig was non normal so wouldn't be here but i just checked and i might be wrong so gonna throw this out there

if it's a real vig then DO NOT lynch transcend w/ my flip. any push on him will be a scumclaim, ta.
That seems super fakeable, especially with day chat and coaching potential. Why do you think it's meaningfully town indicative?
In post 506, VWXYZ wrote:Vote: Impoetic
Claimed mafia
:facepalm:
Unless you think it's some kind of fake gimmick wifom claim, this just looks like regular bs-y type post on her end. It'd be funny if this was just a lazy distancing thing between teammates, but it's pretty early for that sort of thing and I don't think I Sr impo.

Thoughts?
I don't see rb as scum, his shit posting felt especially genuine and free. Curious when we'll get actual content from him to get a better opinion but he's town for me right now.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

If lil if scum he has two afk/bad teammates or is just letting them bus him. Like, my goodness is there nothing in that ISO; I figured with day chat there would at least be some kind of fake content at this point instead of whatever the hell is going on there. Probably a similar story with vxxxyxyxz.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”