Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9675 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:38 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 9624, Creature wrote:If the Crystal Gems and Leftovers can win with mafia, we're possibly in LyLo today.
In post 9644, mastin2 wrote:
In post 9436, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Creature
Creature is the Keep Beach City Weird player.

Does this change your analysis any?
In post 9673, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 9468, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 9451, farside22 wrote:
In post 9448, Creature wrote:Almost, what's your opinion on making farside22 use her extra votes on TWIE?
Would you like me to use it on you?

Funny enough Random is talking about controlling a player, but I used the ability once and he's as useless as a 3rd tit is on me this game.
If I could hot prod players to do something more and had that ability I'd be a happy person playing this game.
RR, it might be better to go for someone else today. I'm not 100% on exactly farside's alignment ( i dont think they are town) and it could be useful to get some more info there.
Im not sure what you're saying in this post? Is the quoted post a reason to NOT go after farside, or are you suggesting we SHOULD go after her?

-Cerb
Didn't mean to quote that. I ws saying in general that it might be best to go after someone else today.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9676 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Creature »

I think my results are supposed to be 1/4 accurate from DGB's flip.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9677 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9671, Randomnamechange wrote:Read the flavour, we are the ones fighting the mafia.
MoI says flavour doesn't matter.
Sigh
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9678 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:53 am

flavour matches fakeclaims. Unless you think we are fakeclaiming gems it does.
you suck randomidget
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9679 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:55 am

In post 9624, Creature wrote:If the Crystal Gems and Leftovers can win with mafia, we're possibly in LyLo today.
Leftovers might be able to, although it would probably be win with anyone. Crystal Gems can't.
you suck randomidget
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9680 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Creature »

I don't know what Crystal Gems are then, if they are town, why would they be named under a Crystal Gems win condition over Earth win condition?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9681 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:57 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9680, Creature wrote:I don't know what Crystal Gems are then, if they can only win with town, why would they be named under a Crystal Gems win condition over Earth win condition?
Sigh
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9682 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:58 am

We also have our own condition. At least one Cyrstal Gem and Townie must be alive at end game. I guess it is because Crystal Gems are a different 'faction' to Earth ppl, despite wanting the same goal.
you suck randomidget
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9683 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Creature »

So basically town with an extra win condition?
Sigh
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9684 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9666, grapes wrote:Shadow did you claim you'd be confirmed town?
No, he misinterpreted what I told him. I cleared it in our alliance.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9685 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:06 am

Post by Creature »

Meh, yeah, there are too many Crystal Gems to let them win with scum (unless scum is underpowered).
Sigh
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9686 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9666, grapes wrote:Also question do you have no event at all and have we seen someone flip without an event yet?
Nope. I think it's because of my flavour.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9687 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Creature »

Shadow_Step
Almost50
- Beach-a-palooza
Shiro
Farside22
- Beach-a-palooza, though, can win with scum
Reasonably Rational (Cerberus v666 + Drixx)
- Beach-a-palooza
grapes
- Beach-a-palooza
mastin2
- Beach-a-palooza
Kraskaeaque (kraska77 + lyncanfire)
MagnaofIllusion
- Crystal Gem
TheFuzzylogic99
Creature
randomidget
- Crystal Gem
TheWayItEnds
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9688 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Creature »

Assuming farside22 needs to be lynched, our PoE is: Shadow_step, Shiro, farside22, kraskaesque, TheFuzzylogic99, Creature and TheWayItEnds.

This list takes up 7/13 of the players.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9689 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Creature »

There's also the worry that scum could've coordinated one of themselves to look town in Beach-a-palooza.
Sigh
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9690 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9666, grapes wrote:When did he "reveal skybird's attempt to kill grapes" I'm fuzzy on that part. How did you know chara passively protected me?

See this is fucked I don't know anything it's like playing the game with a blindfold on.
Read the effects of the Historical fiction event which occurred at day start yesterday.
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9691 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Creature »

I think kraskaesque is most likely town in that list, Shadow comes next.
Sigh
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9692 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 9668, grapes wrote:In post 9144, Shadow_step wrote:
This sentence is a contradiction in itself, why is Fuzzy town because he saved Snarky. He was lynch bait anyway
I already said he did this because he's scum and wanted the meter to go to -4 ffs

Elaborate.
They can kill whoever the F they want at -4, look at last night's kill. They killed Titus the IC.
With the kill on you which had failed on night 1 I think scum would be paranoid about the protective roles. Confirmed town are a huge nuisance to scum, so killing Titus without -4 would run a risk of failing cause she would be the most likely to be protected I think?
Get my point?
Show

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9693 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Creature »

Shadow, what's your opinion on leaving farside22 alive?
Sigh
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9694 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:20 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Creature still needs rope. The number of inconsistencies he’s trying to explain away with “I don’t know, Mod error, I’ll be pissed” is ludicrous.

1. His claimed action doesn’t work no matter what scenario he tries to peddle it under. His claimed result is 2 for 4 with Random which doesn’t fit either 3 for 4 or 1 for 4.
2. No explanation why his ability would work when he was allied with Snarky and Snarky’s Mod confirmed flip shows he should have been role-blocked.

Add in the fact that he tried to float he was Redirected when clearly he was not and then trying to stuff it under “I didn’t understand” with his claimed Cluster ignorance when he isn’t a Newb.

Also add in his “I’m flavor confirmed” crap.

And top it off with “Titus confirming herself as Town could easily be a scum ability” garbage

And this ..
Absolute Appeal to Fear “Oh no, we could be in LYLO today if the Crystal Gems can win with scum”.

Rope it.

@Kraska
– please confirm something for me … your ability to adjust stress is not an Event, correct? If I am correct on that – please confirm whether it was one-shot or not. Thank you.

@Farside
– what happened to me being scum in the Crystal Gems? You were hammering that drum non-stop when I was trying to get you lynched. Now today, when I assess that you don’t make sense as scum or even a leftover who can join scum, you are buddy buddy with me. Are your reads that driven by who agrees with you and who doesn’t?

--
In post 9644, mastin2 wrote:Creature is the Keep Beach City Weird player.

Does this change your analysis any?
If you actually read my posts you’d know it is meaningless to me given that Varsoon explicitliy said he prepared all the scum roles first to match their flavor fake-claims and in light of Skybird’s ability that apparently everyone and their brother assumed was Town.

--

@Almost
re – since you like to be corrected when you make leaps of logic that don’t stand up I’ll do that for you here.

The whole premise of Farside as Leftover who became scum AFTER the Beach-a-palooza event blows up your “Look at Sir Cakez Day 1 reads” logic. Basically you are saying SirCakez scum, who already had a disconnected Traitor, fully knew the identity of farside as a Leftover who could join with them Day 1 and thus his reads lists were shaped by that knowledge. For that to be true you have to believe.

1. Sir Cakez knew of the existence of a Leftover 3rd party who can join them.
2. Sir Cakez was able to fully ascertain that farside was the specific role BEFORE he started his reads lists.

The Crystal Gems did not know of the existence of a Leftover. I went back and fully read the Gem PT to be certain there was no information about that in the information Varsoon provided. You are making assumptions regarding Sir Cakez’s reads lists that aren’t likely.

So I think you have gotten your read and are now fitting the facts to support it as opposed to the other way around.

--
In post 9605, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also, I think you're missing the forest for the trees. We have a finite amount of currencies to win the game with. X mislynches, Y role related powers, Z events, etc... and the question yesterday was what should get used to take stress away from -4. Unfortunately, Farside unilaterally ended the day (and obviously made sure Varsoon was around, because it took literally sometime between 4 minutes and 4 minutes and 59 seconds for the thread to lock) and stress didn't move. Fortunately, that preserved Kraska's ability to adjust stress and canceled out a scum event. At the time; however, we had no way to know, and both Cerb and I felt like it made sense to use the least amount of currency to get away from -4 stress.

Now that might not be the case from your viewpoint, because you are informed completely about how the hidden flips and return to game and such works. We aren't.
See and the bolded is why I’ve been scum-reading you for awhile. You know I have more information than you about the process. Yet every time I tell you that your immediate reaction is “Gems are playing Anti-Town and might be scum” or similar. So I see you as not actually logically thinking things through but trying to establish a narrative that presents things how you want them to be perceived which is scum play. This seems to be a running theme in your posting.
In post 9611, Reasonably Rational wrote:The question I have is this: WHY would scum be given an ability to find out the nature of the gems, as Creature has claimed? He claims you would be notified he found out. –
The only reason the scum would need a reason to find out the nature of the gems is if they are somehow compatible.

So ummm ... if Creature is left alive and does his thing, he can both inform the town that you have told the truth (presuming you have), and you will have hard evidence that he had the ability to learn the nature of your faction. So if you don't believe scum would have that ability, the obvious course is to force him to do it, right?
And this is further “Narrative Spinning”. The bolded specifically is an assumption that you are making that has no grounding in reality. Setting aside the fact that Creature could be lying … you can’t say for certain why he might have that ability.

The “nature” of the gems might be information on how many members are alive, who is the Leader, what Factional Events we can trigger, or any other number of things that would benefit scum to know.

Yet you’ve selected a very narrow reason and are trying to stake it as the “only reason” which is not logical at all.

Frankly this post and read as attempts to save your partner so they can “prove” an ability that may not exist and even if it does isn’t alignment indicative at all.
In post 9621, Reasonably Rational wrote:MoI: how can you conclude I'm wrong when I did not fully define the set of players I was talking about(which I didn't do for very good reason)?

-Cerb
Look scum playing the gotcha game. Well I’ll indulge because you’ve actively opened the door – in discussing the Beach-a-palooza even there is only 1 group of players who could possibly be a PoE group – those voting outside the “Top 3 Vote Getters”. And here’s what you originally said –
In post 9570, Reasonably Rational wrote:@NC: there are 4 slots among the voters(if we exclude conftown and gems), who have one scum among them, and the rest will be confirmed as town once we find the scum in that group. I'm VERY sure that scum is Farside22, and would much prefer to create 3 more conftown today, than 1)create this same situation tomorrow, if we hit scum outside of the voters, or 2) mislynch+change that pool to a 50/50.
Please elaborate who your claimed 4 slots are and how a hypothetical Farside scum flip confirms 3 other players. I want the “super logical can’t miss” reasoning that you claimed was a hallmark of your slot.

Because given Not Chara was talking about the PoE pool of those not voting the Top 3 your response here is a pretty big dodge attempt if you were not talking about the same group.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9695 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Creature »

Yeah, can't feel safe when MoI is attacking someone outside the PoE pool.
Sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9696 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Moi: my scum read was based on you following Titus.
I've never seen you as a follower type.
The claim from random and the mason stuff is the I can't see that scum thought process.
Plus today you've made more sense with your pushes and thought process then you have this whole game.
And no its not because a player thinks I'm scum.
A50 will forever be a town read. Grapes will forever be a town read. Mastin will forever be a town read.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9697 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Creature »

Why not RR?
Sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9698 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Here is the biggest issue with rr whole thing.
The scum reads don't change with me flipping town but he barely pushes any of those scum reads.
Well and how he uses the Titus shield to say it's ok to keep the tunnel up.
Can I through up math as its okay to scum read Shiro since he was?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9699 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Creature »

Shadow_Step
Almost50
- Beach-a-palooza
Shiro
Farside22
- Beach-a-palooza, though, can win with scum
Reasonably Rational (Cerberus v666 + Drixx)
- Beach-a-palooza
grapes
- Beach-a-palooza
mastin2
- Beach-a-palooza
Kraskaeaque (kraska77 + lyncanfire)
- Beach-a-palooza
MagnaofIllusion
- Crystal Gem
TheFuzzylogic99
Creature
randomidget