rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:35 am

Post by rb »

In post 598, Hermie wrote:
In post 596, rb wrote:wait why would Uzi be confscum just because he saw CCC as conftown?
Because scum are the only players who can be confident with their reads! Town is uninformed, scum knows.
Well that's patently false as most town players develop strong scum or town reads in most games.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:36 am

Post by rb »

Not really sure what to make of this townblock yet.
VWXYZ
VWXYZ
Townie
VWXYZ
Townie
Townie

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:53 am

Post by VWXYZ »

I will help everyone someone tell me who is maf and I'll vote them I don't really have any reads cause I'm not sure what to make of this cluster fuck just mark me as town :3
Burgerking
Burgerking
Goon
Burgerking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Burgerking »

In post 505, Impoetic wrote:
In post 502, Burgerking wrote:
In post 495, Impoetic wrote:Actually he's likely town from a logical perspective given my perception of Gerryoat's approach to the game but I'm not sure and I think it's too soon to be sure but w/e
run me through this logical perspective
"Logical" was a bit of an overstatement, but that's kind of the usual when you hear that word coming from me, because what is logic, really? Anyway um yeah it's a weak read but I just think gerry would be more likely to try to participate if he were scum after being away for a while as opposed to just getting mad at the people voting him, because in my experience he has a similar opinion as I do about AtE (as in, will AtE sometimes but probably won't do it in such an unsubtle way when it's so completely unnecessary and out of the blue at least as scum? I think?) and is just an active player as both alignments and... hmm, this is hard to explain.
"I just think gerry would be more likely to try to participate if he were scum "

the epitome of irrationality
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Io »

In post 579, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Oh I forgot Io, probably null for me but have to reread her.
VOTE: Lil

There is literally no way you can legitimately scum read Trans and not scum read me after how friendly he and I have been today.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:18 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 572, JaeReed wrote:
In post 495, Impoetic wrote:Actually he's likely town from a logical perspective given my perception of Gerryoat's approach to the game but I'm not sure and I think it's too soon to be sure but w/e
"Logical" was a bit of an overstatement, but that's kind of the usual when you hear that word coming from me, because what is logic, really? Anyway um yeah it's a weak read but I just think gerry would be more likely to try to participate if he were scum after being away for a while as opposed to just getting mad at the people voting him, because in my experience he has a similar opinion as I do about AtE (as in, will AtE sometimes but probably won't do it in such an unsubtle way when it's so completely unnecessary and out of the blue at least as scum? I think?) and is just an active player as both alignments and... hmm, this is hard to explain.

I said "logical" as opposed to my initial gut reaction which was leanscum if anything. The more I think it through the more I realize I'm probably wrong about it being scummy or null but I'm stubborn and I have to sit here glaring at my hands and willing them to tap the keys admitting that I might be wrong as I agonize over being shown up by frickin' JaeReed with their frickin' jae reads
In post 528, Impoetic wrote:you're saying like everything I'm thinking. Now that I think about it more, some of your posts are almost too towny in the "seem to be focusing on how they're perceived" sense so I'm not totally set on your alignment but nonetheless I fail if you're scum because I don't SR you this game, at least as of yet, but I did in past games where we were both town lol

predit: those are mostly my null/scumreads except cloud but idk how well cloud can towntell as scum so I might not be giving him enough credit.
In post 540, Impoetic wrote:
In post 534, JaeReed wrote:
In post 528, Impoetic wrote:Now that I think about it more, some of your posts are almost too towny in the "seem to be focusing on how they're perceived" sense so I'm not totally set on your alignment but nonetheless I fail if you're scum because I don't SR you this game, at least as of yet, but I did in past games where we were both town lol
stop fos'ing my strongest townread in scummy ways lol
that wasn't an fos, that was my acknowledging that my tr could be wrong. Fricker.
@Cloud she townreads transcend but is paranoid of reading him wrong is my take on these. The "saying everything I'm thinking" was after Transcend posted his thoughts on the game and quite frankly they were pre much lining up with mine as well so impo posting that before i said that is also town points to her.

She was sring gerry's entrance but then realized she was probs wrong on it and wanted hermie over luv but i guess herm's latest posts convinced her she could be wrong there too.

still find it weird how she sheeped
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:22 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 604, Io wrote:
In post 579, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Oh I forgot Io, probably null for me but have to reread her.

There is literally no way you can legitimately scum read Trans and not scum read me after how friendly he and I have been today.
Your weakest line so far and by a mile girl, this is a shitty reason to not only fos but instant vote someone
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 568, Transcend wrote:Impoetic:

Can you explain what you meant when you said your "sr was wrong"?
my sr on hermie was wrong based on the recent posts from him

cloud I was literally explaining that I could be wrong on transcend as I ALWAYS DO because I'm NOT A CONFIDENT PLAYER
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Io »

In post 606, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 604, Io wrote:

Your weakest line so far and by a mile girl, this is a shitty reason to not only fos but instant vote someone
Pfh fos's are worthless anyways. They don't even add anything.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 605, CloudKicker wrote:

I said "logical" as opposed to my initial gut reaction which was leanscum if anything. The more I think it through the more I realize I'm probably wrong about it being scummy or null but I'm stubborn and I have to sit here glaring at my hands and willing them to tap the keys admitting that I might be wrong as I agonize over being shown up by frickin' JaeReed with their frickin' jae reads
In post 528, Impoetic wrote:you're saying like everything I'm thinking. Now that I think about it more, some of your posts are almost too towny in the "seem to be focusing on how they're perceived" sense so I'm not totally set on your alignment but nonetheless I fail if you're scum because I don't SR you this game, at least as of yet, but I did in past games where we were both town lol

predit: those are mostly my null/scumreads except cloud but idk how well cloud can towntell as scum so I might not be giving him enough credit.
In post 528, Impoetic wrote:Now that I think about it more, some of your posts are almost too towny in the "seem to be focusing on how they're perceived" sense so I'm not totally set on your alignment but nonetheless I fail if you're scum because I don't SR you this game, at least as of yet, but I did in past games where we were both town lol
that wasn't an fos, that was my acknowledging that my tr could be wrong. Fricker.
@Cloud she townreads transcend but is paranoid of reading him wrong is my take on these. The "saying everything I'm thinking" was after Transcend posted his thoughts on the game and quite frankly they were pre much lining up with mine as well so impo posting that before i said that is also town points to her.

She was sring gerry's entrance but then realized she was probs wrong on it and wanted hermie over luv but i guess herm's latest posts convinced her she could be wrong there too.

and you think as scum I'd be
more
likely to sheep and announce it? Because that's what self-conscious players who care about their image do? Or for "wifom"?
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 603, Burgerking wrote:
"I just think gerry would be more likely to try to participate if he were scum "

the epitome of irrationality
hence the "knowing gerry" and "it's hard to explain"

it's not irrational but I don't care to argue since my read could change anyway.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:23 am

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 609, Impoetic wrote:
In post 605, CloudKicker wrote:

and you think as scum I'd be
more
likely to sheep and announce it? Because that's what self-conscious players who care about their image do? Or for "wifom"?
Just wierd that you show that ure unsure about your read then the first thing you do is sheep them blindly, show inconsistence between your read and how you act on them -> doubting your read on transcend. This isnt particuliry scummy, just that this is the kind of stuff that i have to look if i want ti pin strong players and this might be team indicative. ily regardless impoe <3 battoru
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 596, rb wrote:wait why would Uzi be confscum just because he saw CCC as conftown?

Because scum are the only players who can be confident with their reads! Town is uninformed, scum knows.
Confidence is AI? That's new to me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 5:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 604, Io wrote:

Uh there is and I just did.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:12 am

Post by CCC »

In post 428, Transcend wrote:
In post 117, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:This game is going to be a pain to reread.
In post 205, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 203, Impoetic wrote:
In post 198, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 193, Impoetic wrote:
In post 188, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Impoetic
I am aware that it looks like a dumbtell and it sort of was in that I realized team moon was probably something else before posting it, but decided to post it anyway.
And you did this because ___?
why not? It was a quirky, fun entrance that somewhat proved my alignment in that I probably wouldn't have come up with such a weird dumbtell as scum, and it got reactions. I don't really know what to think of transcend's reaction, but it did get reactions.

so, tldr: idrc

I also haven't read up yet and am multitasking ATM so excuse the late response.
Why were you so focused on proving your alignment rather than looking for scum?
In post 329, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Smells like some next level reaction testing
I don't like the tone or genuity of these posts.
...that seems a very weak reason for the strength with which you're scumreading her.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:22 am

Post by CCC »

In post 492, Impoetic wrote:you mean when I said that people's PR/non-PR reads on me were like completely irrelevant to my actual role half the time? Why would you assume it was proven? Are you implying
you
know my role?
Half
the time? How accurate is that figure? Do you perchance have stats (drawn only from completed games, of course) to back that up?
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:23 am

Post by CCC »

In post 493, Impoetic wrote:(And FTR it's not because I think I'm good at hiding my role, it's because I'm too stupid to remember my role and/or give the usual PR or non-PR tells when I do remember it.)
That would actually make you very good at hiding your role.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:25 am

Post by CCC »

In post 499, Transcend wrote:Ye we prob have town!Gerry
...he looks just like he did in the last, now completed, game I played with him. He was scum there.

Mind you, I've never played with town!gerry, and he hasn't really done anything alignment indicative yet that I've seen, so it could be nothing...
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:28 am

Post by CCC »

In post 504, Impoetic wrote:
In post 498, JaeReed wrote:
eyyyy you CAN read ;)
friendly reminder that I'm the mafia goon with a factional kill to direct at whoever I want tonight ;)
Is this an actual, serious scumclaim? I have a very strong urge to park my vote on you now.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:31 am

Post by CCC »

In post 516, Impoetic wrote:who is ccc? Is it cloud?
*waves*
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:33 am

Post by CCC »

In post 527, Transcend wrote:Alright assuming there's 3 mafia like there usually is I'm gonna go for 3/5 in luv, rb, smith, burger and hermie.

Ccc can possibly be scum but i don't think he's scum with luv and luv is my best scum read.

I also think after careful thinking that rb is scum.

Thoughts?
You seem to have very strong scumreads on very flimsy evidence.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:38 am

Post by CCC »

In post 561, Impoetic wrote:VOTE: L.U.V.

i'll be a sheep because my SR was wrong
Why do you think your SR was wrong?
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:42 am

Post by CCC »

In post 574, mhsmith0 wrote:If lil if scum he has two afk/bad teammates or is just letting them bus him. Like, my goodness is there nothing in that ISO; I figured with day chat there would at least be some kind of fake content at this point instead of whatever the hell is going on there. Probably a similar story with vxxxyxyxz.
...wait, how do you know that there's daychat?
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:44 am

Post by CCC »

In post 583, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 393, CCC wrote:...sixteen pages within twenty-four hours?

I can see I have some catching up to do.
In post 394, CCC wrote:
In post 24, Transcend wrote:
In post 23, mhsmith0 wrote:
It's easy being green
:good: :D

not if you're me

lynched as green all the time either d1 or d2 :P
...I can sympathise.
In post 395, CCC wrote:
In post 338, rb wrote:what would happen if pinnochio said, "my nose will now grow!"
Not sure, but I think his nose will explode.
In post 396, CCC wrote:Okay, so...

Transcend. You say you have a really really strong scumread on Lil Uzi Vert.

Why? What has Lil Uzi Vert done so far this game that you think he's scum?
In post 425, CCC wrote:
In post 397, Transcend wrote:I don't like his posts and i don't think his progression through the game is genuine.
Hmmmm. This seems very...
generic
to me. Can you point out something in his posts that you particularly didn't like?
This is a town read? For five posts? I guess you'd say because he was defending you? I mean, it's such a bizarre read on basically air.
...you're right. I
am
Town, but I don't see how anyone can have a strong Townread on me after just these five posts (looked at from an external point of view, they look pretty much null to me).
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:49 am

Post by CCC »

Insufficient evidence. I'd posted nothing but fluff and one or two minor questions before that read.
In post 600, rb wrote:
Well that's patently false as most town players develop strong scum or town reads in most games.
Yeah, but generally Town waits until it has a bit of evidence first, one way or the other. I'd posted practically nothing before that read.

Makes it look like Lil Uzi Vert might just have decided in advance how he wanted to read me, then ignored my actual posts. Which would seem more of a scum strategy than a town strategy.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”