Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9925 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 9916, Creature wrote:Well, I already have 3 votes, so farside22 should be able to hammer me.
No, bc one of them is already her vote, so effectively you only have 2 votes on you.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9926 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9923, Creature wrote:TFL99, Shadow_step and Shiro went smoothly under the radar.
Maybe TWIE actually tried to do something, but these not (maybe only TFL99).
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9927 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Creature »

Wait, so farside22's extra votes aren't limited?
Sigh
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9928 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

They ARE limited. Up to half the lynch threshold +1

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9929 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:19 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 9919, Creature wrote:Also, I wasn't playing poor, what mainly got me lynched is that result I got, even if I didn't use that at all,
I don't think it would impact The Cluster much.
Oh really? I thought you didn't understand the Cluster event. Now you are saying you didn't think taking an action would impact it. Which means you understood but made a decision to disregard the danger. These a contradictory stances.

Lynch this please ...
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9930 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9928, Almost50 wrote:They ARE limited. Up to half the lynch threshold +1
Scum #1: Hey, there are 9 players alive, do you know what we should do?
Scum #2: farside22, vote with us and we win
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9931 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9929, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9919, Creature wrote:Also, I wasn't playing poor, what mainly got me lynched is that result I got, even if I didn't use that at all,
I don't think it would impact The Cluster much.
Oh really? I thought you didn't understand the Cluster event. Now you are saying you didn't think taking an action would impact it. Which means you understood but made a decision to disregard the danger. These a contradictory stances.

Lynch this please ...
Past and present are different things if you haven't learned.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9932 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9930, Creature wrote:
In post 9928, Almost50 wrote:They ARE limited. Up to half the lynch threshold +1
Tell me, who's careless about farside22 and scum getting majority? You or me?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9933 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Creature »

lol I wonder how funny it would be if I were scum and town decided to leave farside22 alive.
Sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9934 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9916, Creature wrote:Well, I already have 3 votes, so farside22 should be able to hammer me.
I'm already voting you.

Who's scum and why creature?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9935 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 9930, Creature wrote:
That is such a contradiction from where you didn't even list me as scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9936 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:34 am

In post 9931, Creature wrote:Past and present are different things if you haven't learned.
Oh I know that. You words specifically say "At the time I took my action I didn't think it would impact the Cluster Event". That's very different from this statement that supposedly explains why you took an action -
In post 9469, Creature wrote:Story:

I saw something about it.
Didn't understand it.
Decided to ignore it for now.
Game went very fast paced.
I forgot about it.
Had actually no idea it was there.
So at that time of this replay you didn't understand and "forgot about it". Now you are saying "Oh, I just didn't think it would hurt".

Can we get a lynch on this lying scum already?

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9937 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:35 am

In post 9932, Creature wrote:Tell me, who's careless about farside22 and scum getting majority? You or me?
Is still voting Farside while this post again acknowledges Creature knows Farside can't be scum ...

Rope it.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9938 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Who is in an alliance?

I'd like grapes to hook up with kraska if moi wants to ally with random
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9939 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:37 am

In post 9938, farside22 wrote:Who is in an alliance?

I'd like grapes to hook up with kraska if moi wants to ally with random
Grapes is allying with Almost I believe ...

Almost was keeping track of these commitments.

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9940 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 9911, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 9909, Reasonably Rational wrote:I call bulshit on MoI. I post irrefutable logic that the Crystal Gems are lying about their win condition, and suddenly he has a guilty? That fits the pattern of the entire game since the moment we figured out there was a third party. Every time we question why they have lied to us repeatedly, MoI starts slinging OMGUS at us.

Mastin knows our role. Shiro knows our role. Titus was able to check our role claim and actually permanently stole an ability from us. Again: Shiro can confirm that Titus put us through the wringer AND used her ability to steal abilities to confirm our honesty. It actually pissed us off because we specifically wanted to connect with Titus again to gameplan how to maximize the ability she stole ... and then died before using.

The fact that MoI doesn't ever have shit to say about us unless I point out that the Crystal Gem faction has lied to us, at which point he always shows up and suggests we're scum ... kind of speaks for itself.

~Drixx
Um you haven't used irrefutable logic to prove that we are lying about our win-condition. You are trying to pass off your assumptions (which you believe, no-one else necessarily does) as proof when they are just that - assumptions. Which I and random both know for a fact your labored conclusion is incorrect. Chara even agrees that our Wincon is pretty clear and unambigous. And it strengthens my question about your alignment that you keep trying to somehow find a position that justifies all the work you have done doubt-casting the Gems.

The rest of this is literally flailing about. If you were Town who was confident that Mastin and Shiro both had your back then you wouldn't be this "emotional" about me scum reading you. Especially given I'm not even pushing for your lynch right now. Random has access to Not Chara's information also so even if I die he can fully relay information into the thread. Also scummy is your continual attempts to paint that my suspicion of you is only OMGUS when I've suspected your slot since early when I replaced in.

@Mastin or Shiro
- since you know RR's role and abilities why don't you claim them for him and we can put Not Chara's information to bed since
I'll make it simple. If you can refute any premise or show that the conclusion doesn't necessarily follow from the premises, then please do so. Otherwise, I got you and you can stop your shitty OMGUS already:

Premise 1: The town win condition is to eliminate all threats to Earth and requires at least one player aligned with Earth alive. (Sound premise, we know this for sure)
Premise 2: The scum win condition is to get to the point where they are equal or greater in numbers than the remaining players. (Sound premise, we know this for sure)
Premise 3: The Crystal Gem win condition is exactly as they claimed, despite there being two different claims: in short they win if all threats to earth are eliminated and at least one member aligned to the Crystal Gems and one member aligned to Earth are alive. They require both (Questionable premise, we don't know this for sure)

Premise 4 (Conditional upon 3 being sound): If the threats to Earth eliminate all players aligned with earth, then town loses on the spot and the gems can, at best, play for an "everyone loses" scenario. (Sound if premise 3 is sound)

Premise 5: Varsoon would not design a game where "everyone loses" is a plausible outcome. (Assumption based upon knowledge of the character and design skill of the game moderator)

Conclusion: Premise 3 fails because Premise 4 is absurd in light of Premise 5.

Also I'm curious Gems: Have you
all
seen one another's Role PMs or does only the leader see that? You see, we know that Yume (Steven) had serious concerns about one of the gems because of something in their role PM. We also know that said gem is now the leader. If you guys have not all actually seen one another's role cards, now would be a
really
smart time for you to admit such and then ask MOI to explain why Yume was concerned. We know, as did Titus and as does Shiro. We assume Mastin also knows.

MoI keeps trying to paint me as saying the Gems are scum, even though I go out of my way to say that I feel it's not really plausible. I think they simply have a win condition identical to town except that instead of needing both a member aligned with CG and a member aligned with Earth alive, they don't actually need anyone aligned with earth to survive. That explains why Yume was afraid to let KC flip and it takes away the glaring design flaw that the currently claimed win condition presents.

Do please answer gems. Have you all seen the role PM of every gem? If you do indeed have that info available to you, I would suggest you read carefully until you understand why Yume was concerned about a particular member of your group. There's a reason that info was given to us
after
Titus tested us and concluded we are town.

Love, with fresh cookies (even for the gems who are telling an understandable lie),
Drixx

P-edit: We would like to ally with Random or A50. A50 you know why we want to ally with you. Please let us know so we can submit accordingly.
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9941 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9936, MagnaofIllusion wrote:So at that time of this replay you didn't understand and "forgot about it". Now you are saying "Oh, I just didn't think it would hurt".
Did I use "didn't"?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9942 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:48 am

Post by Creature »

In post 9919, Creature wrote:even if I didn't use that at all, I
don't
think it would impact The Cluster much.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #9943 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Creature »

Your tunnel is so strong that soon you'll pick a set of posts and say I was crumbing scum.
Sigh
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #9944 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Shadow are you up for an alliance with me?
I'd like to pick your brain a bit.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #9945 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

So far only 2 pairs are announced:
Almost+grapes
MoI+randomidget

Shiro, TWIE, RR, fuzzylogic, Creature, Kraska, mastina, Shadow_Step & Farside are not announced.

@RR (Drixx)

Not today, I don't think. Unless you think we're lynching town AND Chara's flip is being revealed before the end of the day.

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9946 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:03 am

:/ Maybe as an ally if you're not opposed? Would have much preferred grapes or random today. Boo.

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9947 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:05 am

Oh lol. Maybe Kraska as an ally if you're not opposed. Missed a word. :p

Let's make it simple to parse:

Kraska, ally tonight?
-Cerb
Show

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #9948 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:28 am

In post 9940, Reasonably Rational wrote:Premise 1: The town win condition is to eliminate all threats to Earth and requires at least one player aligned with Earth alive. (Sound premise, we know this for sure)
Premise 2: The scum win condition is to get to the point where they are equal or greater in numbers than the remaining players. (Sound premise, we know this for sure)
Premise 3: The Crystal Gem win condition is exactly as they claimed, despite there being two different claims: in short they win if all threats to earth are eliminated and at least one member aligned to the Crystal Gems and one member aligned to Earth are alive. They require both (Questionable premise, we don't know this for sure)
These are all valid.
In post 9940, Reasonably Rational wrote:Premise 4 (Conditional upon 3 being sound): If the threats to Earth eliminate all players aligned with earth, then town loses on the spot and the gems can, at best, play for an "everyone loses" scenario. (Sound if premise 3 is sound)
And here’s where your logic fails. Thanks to you blathering Varsoon has specifically quantified in the Gem PT that if all Earth aligned players are eliminated the Gems automatically lose and are removed from the game. So your “Everyone Loses” analysis is wrong. And we thus we don’t even need to go any further.
In post 9940, Reasonably Rational wrote:Also I'm curious Gems: Have you all seen one another's Role PMs or does only the leader see that? You see, we know that Yume (Steven) had serious concerns about one of the gems because of something in their role PM. We also know that said gem is now the leader. If you guys have not all actually seen one another's role cards, now would be a really smart time for you to admit such and then ask MOI to explain why Yume was concerned. We know, as did Titus and as does Shiro. We assume Mastin also knows.
Everyone has seen everyone else’s role PMs. No gating by the Leader or anything else like that.

If Mastin or Shiro want to specify what Yume was supposedly concerned about please feel free.

Yume never expressed any doubt based on my Role Pm in the Crystal Gems PT. Random can confirm this independently. She got irritated for KTS being his usual douche-self early on but nothing beyond that.

Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9949 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:41 am

The paranoia was due to an aspect of your role that shouldn't be discussed publicly.

Also...are you really trying to blame a mechanical fact which you should have had cleared up by the moderator before D1 even started on us asking questions about your win con, since it doesn't make sense as claimed?

-Cerb
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”