mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 798, Io wrote:Jae's reaction to your reaction to the death alone is making me think he did it. That and Impoetic was super jumpy with is votes yesterday and I just wasn't feeling like Jae and Impoetic's interactions were very genuine.
Frankly I see no reason to not just ax the both of them this second.
Will think on it. I'll have a bit more time tomorrow to read through in more detail. I had a bit of a ping suspicion on Impo from the bit where CCC was questioning me on the discussion about day talk (and my TR there wasn't just that he didn't know about day talk being public knowledge [though it was part of it], but that he was questioning me about it in a way that suggested he cared about investigating it, which is only genuine as a wolf if it's 9/2/2 or maybe 10/2/1, and it didn't seem fake at all). Basically, I got the sense that she read it as me TR'ing lack of knowledge about day talk, and hopped in as a "me too" sort of thing. Not sure that's correct, though, so I need to re-read and see if I still agree with that take.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Transcend »

(and he was third party that hard town sided because the scum team in that game got absolutely obliterated.)
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

I have no JR scum meta knowledge. I vaguely think I remember seeing such a game of his at some point (newbie queue maybe?) but don't remember what it would have been. I know I'd read an Impo wolf newbie game a while ago (I think it was the JK one where she somehow squeaked through a near-locked game), may dig that up at some point.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by rb »

did the site die or something?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Transcend »

i've seen impoetic as scum thousands of times

i'm pretty sure she's town.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 794, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 792, JaeReed wrote:I mean the shot itself might be good from a PR hunting standpoint but the result wasn't something you wanted to see, which would elicit that kinda reaction.
Give me the theory about how my reaction was fake-looking. You're doubling down on it being BS instead of a villagery lol at it, so flesh it out.
I'm not doubling down on anything, I'm giving a theory. I even explicitly said you get botd today, and I'm voting rb instead of you.

The theory is that scum are more likely to comment on (or be the first to bring up) a bad nightkill. Or anyone who made the kill, really. I did the same thing as a vig in a previous normal game, where I called out a vig shot for being awful because I was inwardly kicking myself for it. Bellaphant did something similar in my first newbie where she said the nightkill was bad and she was scum.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 804, rb wrote:did the site die or something?
fake
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:01 pm

Post by Io »

Vig's feel guild. Scum don't.
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
Io
Io
Mafia Scum
Io
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by Io »

*guilt
Morituri te salutant. Et semper mortem memini.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 802, Transcend wrote:(and he was third party that hard town sided because the scum team in that game got absolutely obliterated.)
I would have hard townsided regardless. I like being town. I fooled myself into believing I was a town mason.

http://pnewman.net/shelter/viewtopic.ph ... ee&start=0

sick of having to provide this nearly every game but w/e. I rolled scum in a bastard marathon. That's the only time.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 808, Io wrote:Vig's feel guild. Scum don't.
Scum feel shitty about their bad kills. You're not reading. I have evidence from a vig and from scum both.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Transcend »

yeah

im not reading that game without an iso function

i'll just assume u suck as scum as much as u do town
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

ding ding ding!

I was obvscum and just couldn't get lynched due to my role & other bastard mechanics so i won the game with them trying to lynch and vengekill me the whole time.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:10 pm

Post by Transcend »

LMFAO
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by JaeReed »

@transcend go down the bottom of this and change to ascending from descending. That'll be my iso in order.

http://pnewman.net/shelter/search.php?t ... or=jaereed
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 780, Transcend wrote:LMFAO I HAD NO IDEA THAT HE GOT ANYWHERE NEAR HAMMER TERRITORY

VOTE: rb
neither i should have unvoted oop

i remember like nothing about this game so i don't remember what my read on gerryoat was or who else I was thinking of voting d1. Hopefully catching up today will jog my memory somewhat but I'm gonna need to reread too >_<;
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Impoetic »

OH YEAH jaereed's reaction to my concern about you clearing them (for something I STILL don't think was that indicative @both of you but then again i did think so at the time so w/e) is like, really really towny for them
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 796, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 789, Io wrote:Either Jae or Impoetic is being lynched today.
I did not like any of their votes yesterday, and after going back over and looking through the day Jae and Impoetic's interactions felt very scripted.

And then Jae makes that first post of the day accusing Smith who is not even really close to the top of my scum list.

VOTE: Jae
I could maybe see it as Impo getting spooked over gerry pushing. Anyone familiar with scum meta of Impo/JR, including what kinds of NK's JR and/or Impo tend to make?
ummmm I thought Gerry TR'd me but maybe that was only Awnyy/Transcend.
Can I just point out that there are still 3 people alive who can metaread me and none of them scumread me (as far as I know)? No point in trying to bury them all.
Wait, I misread that part.
In post 792, JaeReed wrote:I mean the shot itself might be good from a PR hunting standpoint but the result wasn't something you wanted to see, which would elicit that kinda reaction.
this looks bad given what you've told me about your feelings in mafia games recently so I need to quote it so I remember and check the things that made me think you were town again.
In post 798, Io wrote:Jae's reaction to your reaction to the death alone is making me think he did it. That and Impoetic was super jumpy with is votes yesterday and I just wasn't feeling like Jae and Impoetic's interactions were very genuine.
Well, the reason is so we don't get two MLs and because we're barely two pages into day 2.

I'm
always
jumpy with my votes and there are three people who can vouch for that in this game, as it happens.

Please try to be more specific on how/when our interactions weren't genuine?
In post 804, rb wrote:did the site die or something?
yes, for like 2 days I think
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by rb »

fuck impo is so kawaii i don't think i can lynch this slot
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 818, Impoetic wrote:
this looks bad given what you've told me about your feelings in mafia games recently so I need to quote it so I remember and check the things that made me think you were town again.
Elaborate? I can't see this lining up with anything to do with my feelings when I'm mafia.
Well, the reason is so we don't get two MLs and because we're barely two pages into day 2.

I'm
always
jumpy with my votes and there are three people who can vouch for that in this game, as it happens.

I would have loved to have been maf with you ngl... Our interactions would be super obvs though because I suck <3
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 819, rb wrote:fuck impo is so kawaii i don't think i can lynch this slot
ahahaha that's why I asked to adopt her after I played with her once :3
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 820, JaeReed wrote:
Elaborate? I can't see this lining up with anything to do with my feelings when I'm mafia.
just the fact that you let your little honesty fetish leak into your scumplay and the way you sorta justified the shot which indicates you would have made that shot in the first place as mafia. But I wouldn't normally scumread the line at all -- hence the "given what they've told me" part -- so it's probably fine. Also I remember now you were complaining about me considering you might dumbtell... so

just forget it.

(I'm bad with words.)

I'm
always

I would have loved to have been maf with you ngl... Our interactions would be super obvs though because I suck <3
are you implying I am mafia
without
you?

You are NOT getting out of the associative tells I so painstakingly forced that easy. Look, even now I'm trolling in a way that could be taken as some puerile distancing attempt on my part.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by rb »

In post 821, JaeReed wrote:
In post 819, rb wrote:fuck impo is so kawaii i don't think i can lynch this slot
ahahaha that's why I asked to adopt her after I played with her once :3
but is impo town?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by rb »

impo plz don't be scum :(

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”