JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 822, Impoetic wrote:
In post 820, JaeReed wrote:
In post 818, Impoetic wrote:
In post 792, JaeReed wrote:I mean the shot itself might be good from a PR hunting standpoint but the result wasn't something you wanted to see, which would elicit that kinda reaction.
this looks bad given what you've told me about your feelings in mafia games recently so I need to quote it so I remember and check the things that made me think you were town again.
Elaborate? I can't see this lining up with anything to do with my feelings when I'm mafia.
just the fact that you let your little honesty fetish leak into your scumplay and the way you sorta justified the shot which indicates you would have made that shot in the first place as mafia. But I wouldn't normally scumread the line at all -- hence the "given what they've told me" part -- so it's probably fine. Also I remember now you were complaining about me considering you might dumbtell... so

just forget it.

(I'm bad with words.)
In post 818, Impoetic wrote:
In post 798, Io wrote:Jae's reaction to your reaction to the death alone is making me think he did it. That and Impoetic was super jumpy with is votes yesterday and I just wasn't feeling like Jae and Impoetic's interactions were very genuine.
Frankly I see no reason to not just ax the both of them this second.
Well, the reason is so we don't get two MLs and because we're barely two pages into day 2.

I'm
always
jumpy with my votes and there are three people who can vouch for that in this game, as it happens.

Please try to be more specific on how/when our interactions weren't genuine?
I would have loved to have been maf with you ngl... Our interactions would be super obvs though because I suck <3
are you implying I am mafia
without
you?

You are NOT getting out of the associative tells I so painstakingly forced that easy. Look, even now I'm trolling in a way that could be taken as some puerile distancing attempt on my part.
hehehe <3 I don't think you're maf, but I would have liked to have been maf with you regardless of whatever we are. It would probably frustrate you though.

As for the first part, I wouldn't have shot gerry. If Transcend is town I would have shot him, if not I probably would have gone for Io or smith. gerry wasn't doing anything and seemed to be content with not doing anything. I wasn't PR reading him either, so there's that.

honesty fetish... rip lol
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 823, rb wrote:
In post 821, JaeReed wrote:
In post 819, rb wrote:fuck impo is so kawaii i don't think i can lynch this slot
ahahaha that's why I asked to adopt her after I played with her once :3
but is impo town?
In post 824, rb wrote:impo plz don't be scum :(
Sometimes I get glimpses of "oh she's scum" but for the most part she's not on my radar.

uh 824 feels so much like me in games and I want to tr it but I know it's so freaking easy to make that particular post and it's null tonally but it's like the same reaction i have so aaaaaaaa q.q
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 824, rb wrote:impo plz don't be scum :(
sorry :(

But don't worry, I won't

"flip"
out if you lynch me.

predit: "preference for honesty"? "personal code of complete truthfulness"? How would you prefer I describe you, JR?
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

In post 825, JaeReed wrote:As for the first part, I wouldn't have shot gerry. If Transcend is town I would have shot him, if not I probably would have gone for Io or smith. gerry wasn't doing anything and seemed to be content with not doing anything. I wasn't PR reading him either, so there's that.
Talk about this. Why would your list have been trans/IO/me? And why not pr read his inadvertent hammer? "Pr or scum" isn't a bad way to read someone who carelessly votes without paying attention to the vote counts.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

I CAN LIE IF I WANT

I claimed 1 shot vig when it was our 1 shot factional kill! That's a lie....right? RIGHT?!?! IT COUNTS
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 828, mhsmith0 wrote:
In post 825, JaeReed wrote:As for the first part, I wouldn't have shot gerry. If Transcend is town I would have shot him, if not I probably would have gone for Io or smith. gerry wasn't doing anything and seemed to be content with not doing anything. I wasn't PR reading him either, so there's that.
Talk about this. Why would your list have been trans/IO/me? And why not pr read his inadvertent hammer? "Pr or scum" isn't a bad way to read someone who carelessly votes without paying attention to the vote counts.
gerry obvtowned in a way that made me believe he was vt. there's not much more I can say about that one. I don't read into derphammers that much because literally anyone can do it. he didn't seem overly invested in the game so the mistake was made. that's about it.

trans is a scary mofo as town. I'd fearkill him every time (sorry transcend). I might reconsider if he got frustrated with being fearkilled but I haven't seen anything of the sort so far so I'd just go for it.
If trans were scum with me I'd go for Io because it puts him in a better standing. Io scumreads me and I don't consider her a weak player, and Transcend pocketed her in that situation (trans maf/io town) so no one would think he'd let that kill go through because it's literally killing off your townbeard and that's not ideal. Plus with my interactions with transcend it'd pre much clear him after my flip. I suppose I would only go that way as a goon though because it's relying on me being lynched after to put my buddy in a good position.
If trans/io were both scum or i was a pr with trans scum i'd go for you because you're the next scary dude if town.

so there's an argument for me being maf but both yourself and trans would have to be maf with me and I would have to be a pr to make the kill on gerry.

That said.. that's all assuming I had any say over the nightkill, so it could easily be that I was overruled, I guess. I'd hope that no one would overrule me on a transcend or smith kill tho. I can see an argument for overriding on Io kill I guess?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by Transcend »

yh i get fearkilled all the time on myhome site so i'm kinda used to it lol
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Getting n1 fear killed is nice because then it's not your fault if town blows it and you can laugh from dead chat. Just had a game like that where I died n1 (along with my much better hydra buddy) and watched as town competed to see who could more flagrantly throw the game. The ultimate winner was the hydra who decided to fake claim as cop in LYLO. SHOCKINGLY, it didn't work out.
Show
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:41 pm

Post by Transcend »

i have yet to be n1ed as town here in a completed game.
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Shadow and I got our hydra n1d in kurois game; too bad we were doc. N2 has been more common for me, though I also sub quite a bit so *shrugs*
Show
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:44 pm

Post by mhsmith0 »

Hey Jae talk about how Gerry "obvtowned"

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
Is his ISO. This is someone who was more hanging back, not being super productive etc. like I remember thinking I wanted to push him on whether his accidental hammer was something he'd actually do as town, and don't recall thinking he'd made himself clearly town. What am I missing here?
Show
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:01 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 483, gerryoat wrote:2) I wanted to flip mafia this game, and I'm fucking town
This.

Plus the not reading up since ppl townread him. Just don't feel the way he operates as mafia. This felt like super low effort town, the kind without even an interesting role. Heard it said that he doesn't like town, so his attitude this game is in line with that.

https://epicmafia.com/topic/80150

I mean I can't put it too clearly without giving meta so this is what I'm comparing to. I mean recently I also have seen him as town, but he wanted to get killed there because he was a treestump so the play is different.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 552, gerryoat wrote: Ftr. Anyone who uses facepalm emoji unironically is mafia 9/10 times.

looks like i caught a whopper

VOTE: BurgerKing
In post 704, gerryoat wrote:Guys I was serious about facepalm emoji. everyone who uses it is always maf
In post 706, gerryoat wrote:Also their posts are bad
In post 712, gerryoat wrote:I can't find 1 post from BurgerKing that actually has them scumhunting.
In post 767, gerryoat wrote:btw Impoetic is also mafia lol
Also just looking through his iso again I'm thinking there's 2 reasons he could have been nightkilled aside from PR hunting. Impo is town tho so if he got nked for reads it's because burger is scum.
CCC
CCC
Goon
CCC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:38 pm

Post by CCC »

New day, and the site is back! Hooray!

...alright, that's enough. Scumhunting time. We now know that both Lil Uzi Vert and Gerryoat were Town. Gerryoat was killed by the mafia, Lil Uzi Vert was lynched.

Gerryoat scumread both BurgerKing and Impoetic. If scum are smart, this will mean nothing.

Lil Uzi Vert's vote was on gerryoat - put there in the first post and never moved. Doesn't help much.

Jae seems very certain that Impoetic is Town, and I'm wondering why. Does this come from scum knowledge? Or is Jae basing this read entirely on things that were in the thread?

Yesterday, I thought that one of Lil Uzi Vert and Transcend was probably scum (but not both). Today, I know that Lil Uzi Vert was Town, which makes Transcend's continual push on Vert on day one look extremely suspicious.

I think that at least one, possibly both of Transcend and JaeReed are scum. JaeReed still edges out Transcend in scumminess for the moment, though.

VOTE: JaeReed
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: ccc
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:34 am

Post by rb »

In post 838, CCC wrote:New day, and the site is back! Hooray!

...alright, that's enough. Scumhunting time. We now know that both Lil Uzi Vert and Gerryoat were Town. Gerryoat was killed by the mafia, Lil Uzi Vert was lynched.

Gerryoat scumread both BurgerKing and Impoetic. If scum are smart, this will mean nothing.

Lil Uzi Vert's vote was on gerryoat - put there in the first post and never moved. Doesn't help much.

Jae seems very certain that Impoetic is Town, and I'm wondering why. Does this come from scum knowledge? Or is Jae basing this read entirely on things that were in the thread?

Yesterday, I thought that one of Lil Uzi Vert and Transcend was probably scum (but not both). Today, I know that Lil Uzi Vert was Town, which makes Transcend's continual push on Vert on day one look extremely suspicious.

I think that at least one, possibly both of Transcend and JaeReed are scum. JaeReed still edges out Transcend in scumminess for the moment, though.

VOTE: JaeReed
Why is one of Jae/Trans scum?

Why would Gerry's scumreads mean nothing? It's arguably going into the realm of wifom to analyse it, so it may be pointless but I'm not sure if your point is that NK analysis isn't necessary and that's contributing to Jae being scum in your eyes?

Also Jae did actually explain their townread on Impoetic, so I can understand if you don't agree with the reasoning or something but to say he's not even explaining it doesn't make sense, don't know where that even comes from it's just shade throwing. I actually hate this post VOTE: CCC
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Transcend »

oh man

oh...........

man....................
Burgerking
Burgerking
Goon
Burgerking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:42 am

Post by Burgerking »

yh site went down blah blah

idk why gerry died when he was the one to hammer without asking for claim, would've been an easy for push for maf.

anyway all the people who voted lil Uzi are either mafia or bad at this game.

also
@xSoniaNevermindx is this ur first time modding? VC 1.2 was i not voting Io at that point?
Burgerking
Burgerking
Goon
Burgerking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:45 am

Post by Burgerking »

i agree that guy made bad posts

VOTE: CCC
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:57 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 842, Burgerking wrote:yh site went down blah blah

idk why gerry died when he was the one to hammer without asking for claim, would've been an easy for push for maf.

anyway all the people who voted lil Uzi are either mafia or bad at this game.

also
@xSoniaNevermindx is this ur first time modding? VC 1.2 was i not voting Io at that point?
what's up with everyone hardclaiming scum lmfao
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Transcend »

yeah two scumbags just sheeped my ccc vote

UNVOTE:

might need to reread a few isos, but tonight is not the night
Burgerking
Burgerking
Goon
Burgerking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:59 am

Post by Burgerking »

i hardclaim scum
Burgerking
Burgerking
Goon
Burgerking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:00 am

Post by Burgerking »

hmmph yes i was uh trying to build up the pressure on cccc. i actually like this vote better

VOTE: Hermie
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 847, Burgerking wrote:hmmph yes i was uh trying to build up the pressure on cccc. i actually like this vote better

VOTE: Hermie
im almost 95% sure those weren't your intentions.

this backpedaling is terrible.

VOTE: Burgerking
Burgerking
Burgerking
Goon
Burgerking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Burgerking »

also why didnt i get prodded? i didnt post for a few days

@mod pls prod all the users who havent posted in 48hrs like you said you would on the first page. kthnxbai

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”