dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:10 am

Post by dramonic »

I think we're in prisoner's dilemna.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2149, dramonic wrote:
In post 2077, dramonic wrote:I already said like 5-6 times that I bet she's third party being a cheeky mofo cuz shes immortal, but it's irrelevant cuz one of you or nacho (probably you) is scum anyways.
Yes, this is what I'm referring to.
I find it unlikely that you would push this line of thought on camn when camn is one of the votes that you need to sway and probably isn't someone that you could actually kill as scum.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:49 am

Post by dramonic »

My perspective is that camn doesn't give a fuck who is lynched, so I can't realistically sway her anyways.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And if you're wrong on her alignment?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:24 am

Post by dramonic »

Then she needs to vote Giga and you're the only one who can get that through to her cuz she is convinced I'm scum, so... gl with that!
She wants me to justify House's play, I can't do that <_<
I'm a hoot
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

done rereading, probably not gonna vote giga

gamma's interactions with you look bad, house's interactions with you look bad, your d1 still looks really really weird, and your play this lylo isn't exactly inspiring

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

i believe that you probably believe camn is 3p so you see a good possibility of you losing anyways unless you get her lynched today (which doesn't look likely at all); your push on giga is pretty weak and it doesn't seem like you believe it at all. giga's early kraska read was iffy but shit we've all been there and they definitely seem like they're figuring the game out and reading and processing information in several key points. i'll give it a day for you and giga to do things or tell me i'm stupid, but then i'll probably hammer tomorrow.

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:46 am

Post by dramonic »

I asked like three times for Camn to be the hammer though <.<

EDIT: You and Giga both seem pretty fixated on her being town, so yes, this game is a loss anyways.
My push on Giga is weak because my vote on Giga is PoE.
I'm a hoot
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Well the argument you have for her being 3p is that she's too strong to be a role?
I don't understand why her role is too balanced to be town. I could maybe see her as 3p but that seems even worse as a role and there's not like I can do anything about it at this point. Why do you want her to hammer?

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:51 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

In post 2144, Nachomamma8 wrote:In all of your games with kraska, you didn't really try to clear her with reasoning like "she's not voting on a vanity wagon right now!"
Why were you as convinced of dramonic being scum as you were at the start of MyLo? It seemed like you ended up voting pretty quickly and I'm not really sure why.

I am a bit weirded out by dramonic pushing camn lynch still and tossing out the "you're just salty for me pushing you based on role" line - it seems like a pretty fucking weird endgame push.
i mean that's because i never got to experience D1 RVS with her. think of the easy D1 townread as the reverse of camn's shortlist for culling - basically house and kraska are the only players i've played with here and were pretty much the only reason i even joined this game. camn doesn't like lynching people she knows at the start of the game and i'm not much different. in all of the games i linked, by the time kraska and i were in the same game the dynamic of the game was much more serious and it would be stupid to ""clear"" kraska for a reason like that.

i voted for dram when I did because A: I've been scumreading him the whole game, B: I don't think a town of Me/Camn/Dramonic deserves the win anyway, C: I was townreading you. Obviously I had some doubts about it being dram that I expressed earlier today, but I'm never going to be 100% certain about a scumread until that person is confirmed scum to me.

Plus, House's interactions with you don't look like Traitor/Scum interactions, while House/Dramonic group dynamics have been sketchy all game. The quote about Hiplop, for example, looked like House trying to deflect pressure Dramonic was receiving not to "save" him from a wagon of two or three votes, but to signal to Dram that he's on his side. House's interactions with both of us don't really seem to have any underlying motive of signaling.

also i don't find dram's continual psuedo-push (shade throwing?) on camn is weird at all. dram suspected camn of being a 3rd party for the whole game, it'd look weird if he had to drop that today. but the truth is that she's town, and if dram were town and thought that camn were a serial killer, the correct play for him is to push for a mislynch (i.e., self-vote) or a no-lynch and hope for a crosskill (no fucking way is camn a FULL BP as a serial killer). notice he's pushing for a "scum" lynch instead and never considers a no-lynch. that's not town play, that's scum throwing around bullshit that they know is fake.

p-edit: ok you pretty much said what i did but yeah

nacho, just curious, why do you think a scum!dram asks camn specifically to hammer? if he's vengeful (only way i can think of that matters), how does that make sense in the set-up? i don't know how relevant it is but it bugs me
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:37 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2159, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:the correct play for him is to push for a mislynch (i.e., self-vote) or a no-lynch and hope for a crosskill (no fucking way is camn a FULL BP as a serial killer).
full BP is very common for an SK actually.
I'm a hoot
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:38 am

In post 2160, dramonic wrote:
In post 2159, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:the correct play for him is to push for a mislynch (i.e., self-vote) or a no-lynch and hope for a crosskill (no fucking way is camn a FULL BP as a serial killer).
full BP is very common for an SK actually.
but with a loved modifier too?

and in a mini??
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:40 am

Post by dramonic »

The correct play is to try to lynch the scum, because if I'm wrong and camn is town, we win, whereas if I'm right Camn has already won so it doesn't matter.
The correct play is NEVER "self-vote"

And no lynching will just get nacho killed, I already said that.

Thanks for trying tho.

EDIT: In a mini, yes. If a modifier were to drop, it'd be the loved anyways.
I'm a hoot
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:45 am

i'm going to look through like as many minis as possible because i don't believe that a full bulletproof SK makes any sense outside of a large game.

if camn WERE a full BP serial killer, then you would be right. but if she's 1-shot (which if she's third party she would be), then her 1-shot is already used up so a crosskill can happen, thus self-voting to increase the chances of a crossfire makes perfect sense...

if you could save me the work and link me a balanced setup with a full BP serial killer in a mini though that would be nice.

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:04 am

Post by dramonic »

"the chance of crossfire" only applies when random shooting <_<
I'm a hoot
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:59 pm

Post by camn »

IM NOT A SERIAL KILLER!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:01 pm

Post by camn »

And nacho... It's not that I think Giga is obvtown...but that I think dram is obvscum. Also I agree with you fully on interactions. I really think House handed us the scum team.

And I unvoted... So I can hammer no problemo. I'm not scrrrd.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:27 am

Post by UpTooLate »

Vote Count 5.03

Dramonic - [1] gigabyteTroubadour
Camn -
gigabyteTroubadour -
Nachomamma8 -

Not Voting - [3] dramonic, Nachomamma8, camn

With
alive it takes
to lynch!

Mod Notes - Time added to compensate for downtime. Happy Halloween!

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2016-11-08 13:55:11).
Last edited by UpTooLate on Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Get to know me!
Take care of those you call your own, and keep good company.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Okay. I don't get the "make camn hammer me!" stuff at all but.

Vote: dram

Giga I'll answer your question later if we're still kickin

camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by camn »

Damn straight let's do this.

Good game giga if you are scum. Actually either way, I guess?

VOTE: dramonic
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

Vote Count 5.04

[LYNCH]
Dramonic - [3] gigabyteTroubadour, Nachomamma8, camn
Camn -
gigabyteTroubadour -
Nachomamma8 -

Not Voting - [3] dramonic

With
alive it takes
to lynch!

Mod Notes - Lynch!

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2016-11-08 13:55:11).
Get to know me!
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

Dramonic has been lynched!

Spoiler: The Flip:
Welcome to Family Mafia, dramonic! You are Dee Jones, Grandma/Unsupportive Mother-in-Law and
Mafia Rolecop!

Abilities:

For years you did nothing but take care of your husband and son. Your son was always a mama's boy and you had high hopes for the woman he would choose to be his wife. However, your hopes were shattered when he married that wretched woman he now calls his wife. The two of you can't see eye to eye and you know she's not good enough for him. Mom always knows best, and you know
she
isn't it. Luckily the one you always hoped he would marry is still in his life, and
kraska77
is doing their best to help you in correcting your son's terrible marital mistake, not matter what it takes.
You and
kraska77
will share a PT to plan the family's demise and shared nightkill. Your intuition tells you that there is a traitor in the family, you just haven't figured out who.

During the day, you may vote to take the family down one person at a time.

Win Condition:

You win when the town has been eliminated or nothing can stop this from happening and one member of the mafia remains alive.

A win condition has been reached!

Camn (Marla Jones, Baby Girl and Bulletproof Loved Townie), Nachomamma8 (Sadie Smith, Family Friend and Vanilla Townie), gigabyteTroubadour (Justin Jones, Crazy Grandpa and Vanilla Townie) have survived all attempts to destroy the Family!

Town
has won!
Get to know me!
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

Thank you guys so much for playing! Full set up the graveyard if you want to see a full list. Mason topic is here and scum PT will be released if neither of them mind.

Special thanks to the replacements for stepping in when we needed it!

Also, thanks for not making me prod you guys like ever. Inactivity kills games and I really did not want that again.

I learned a lot from this game and watching you guys play. I hope you guys enjoyed playing it as much as I did modding it! (Please come back, Elyse!)
Get to know me!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:28 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Firebringer is the true winner
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Ranmaru
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Ranmaru
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Ranmaru »

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”