mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #10025 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by mastin2 »

I'd also like to say: You asked me to play this game more, right? Well if you want me playing this game more, that's mutually exclusive to farside ever being on the lynch table for as long as I live.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10026 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:47 pm

Post by Creature »

Shadow_step/Shiro/TheFuzzylogic99/TheWayItEnds

Is it a good table?
Sigh
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #10027 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by mastin2 »

In post 10010, Creature wrote:Also, SirCakez is a master busser, so wouldn't be surprised if he was pushing one of his team mates earlier.
*objective fact which is true about SirCakez's scumgame*
In post 10011, Creature wrote:
In post 2340, SirCakez wrote:Town:
Fire
mastin
farside
Yume

Nulltown: Creature,
A50
, Seraphim (TheFuzzylogic99),
NC
grapes
, Seraphim (TheFuzzylogic99),
Kraskaesque
Null:
KTS (MagnaofIllusion)
Skybird
Random
, TWIE,
DGB
Snarky

Nullscum: Shiro, Foxbird (Shadow_step),
CoolDog (MathBlade)
Klingon

Scum:
McMenno
Obi
Reasonably Rational
Xkfyu
*analysis following this worldview which looks incredibly unfavorable to Creature and some other select players*
In post 10012, Creature wrote:maybe some of the greens (non-bolded) are inaccurate.
*tries to justify this*

The statement SirCakez is a master busser is accurate.
This would have us looking at Shiro, Foxbird/Shadow_step, and TWIE.

Instead, Creature says to look at these names, elsewhere.

On that note:
In post 10006, Shadow_step wrote:
I'm not exactly thrilled with any of the major wagons right now.

Farside never really read her as scum.
I think TWIE would be voting one of creature/farside aka his counterwagons if he was scum. Or he is scum with Creature and doesn't want to vote there cause there is a GS guilty on him and figures Creature is more likely to make it endgame than him.
In post 10007, Shadow_step wrote:I'll sheep MOI for now.
VOTE: Creature
Justsayin'.

Personally I doubt our scum trio happens to be TWIE-Creature-Shadow, or TWIE-Creature-Shiro, or TWIE-Shiro-Shadow (Shiro-Shadow-Creature is possible I suppose), but of the four I definitely think we'll find two scum.
My academy.
Agnigi
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #10028 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by mastin2 »

(For those paying attention, my scum pool is actually five names. kraska's the name which is placed in the above. I also have a reasonably consistent scumread on Shiro. It's mostly figuring out which--if any--of Creature/TWIE/Shadow is scum that I'm working on. The main reason for a TWIE lynch is because it's useful regardless of his alignment and it honestly doesn't matter whether he's town or scum because of that, but his flip would all the same be useful information to have available. Personally I'm more and more leaning back towards town, but all the same I'm still firm that his lynch isn't a bad idea.)
My academy.
Agnigi
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10029 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Mastin: Why do you think we handled Beach-a-palooza the way we did? We also attempted to amplify another ability but that didn't work out. If shiro ever decides to play again, he can confirm that there was a way to misdirect and possibly get a mechanical guilty, and that Titus really pissed us off with how she handled it when we trusted her enough to talk about it and how we wanted to use it. The only way one could say we aren't trying to get the most out of the role utility we're aware of isn't paying attention.

That doesn't change the fact that Varsoon hates cops and does his best to design games that have to be solved the hard way.

I appreciate your attempt to walk back what you said to me, but no you weren't attacking my play. You directly compared me the person to Donald Trump the person. This is a man who was accused of raping his first wife in the divorce proceedings and the judge found the accusation credible and the ruling reflects that. I could make a very long list of things that you were saying about me when you compared me the person to Donald Trump the person, but I think "probable rapist" is enough to convey precisely how ugly what you said was.

~Drixx
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10030 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Shiro »

I could vote creature tbh. I had q scumread there since day 2
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10031 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 10029, Reasonably Rational wrote:Mastin: Why do you think we handled Beach-a-palooza the way we did? We also attempted to amplify another ability but that didn't work out. If shiro ever decides to play again, he can confirm that there was a way to misdirect and possibly get a mechanical guilty, and that Titus really pissed us off with how she handled it when we trusted her enough to talk about it and how we wanted to use it. The only way one could say we aren't trying to get the most out of the role utility we're aware of isn't paying attention.

That doesn't change the fact that Varsoon hates cops and does his best to design games that have to be solved the hard way.

I appreciate your attempt to walk back what you said to me, but no you weren't attacking my play. You directly compared me the person to Donald Trump the person. This is a man who was accused of raping his first wife in the divorce proceedings and the judge found the accusation credible and the ruling reflects that. I could make a very long list of things that you were saying about me when you compared me the person to Donald Trump the person, but I think "probable rapist" is enough to convey precisely how ugly what you said was.

~Drixx
Could be worse.
Someone could compare you to Hitler.
That one still stings.

I'd personally like the me subject to end. Finish the alliances and I'll just get in a pt with rr.

Thanks.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10032 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:13 am

Post by grapes »

We aren't lynching farside, fuzzy or creature.

I'm allying with a50 not sure about the rest of you guys.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10033 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:15 am

Post by grapes »

In post 10030, Shiro wrote:I could vote creature tbh. I had q scumread there since day 2
Could wagon shiro.

But the gunsmith guilty on someone who hasn't produced a body yet seems like an okay lynch.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #10034 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 10027, mastin2 wrote:*analysis following this worldview which looks incredibly unfavorable to Creature and some other select players*
??
It's completely favourable, SC has put him as null town.
In post 10027, mastin2 wrote:The statement SirCakez is a master busser is accurate.
and you don't think he(SC) is aware of that?
In post 10027, mastin2 wrote:This would have us looking at Shiro, Foxbird/Shadow_step, and TWIE.
When he placed TWIE at null?
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #10035 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:21 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Back from V/LA brought on 24 hours early thanks to Tiger attack …

--
In post 10032, grapes wrote:We aren't lynching farside, fuzzy or creature.
Um we aren’t lynching Farside. Creature is absolutely on the table and should be the lynch today. Unless you have reasons that go beyond “I think this flavor is Town” which you should know by now is not valid at all. Since you are solid Town read for me I’ll ask you to share any reasons you might have since Creature looks like pretty obv-scum from my perspective.

--
In post 10030, Shiro wrote:I could vote creature tbh. I had q scumread there since day 2
Well I’m probably doing your ISO today or tomorrow so prep me – have you ever pushed this claimed scum-read in thread?

--
In post 10002, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I might vote TWIE I am waiting for TWIE to answer my questions about their vig ability.
The historical fiction seems to point town
.... however things about the vig ability makes me double think my read.
So Fuzzy … in a game where the Mod specifically has said scum have Town looking events I’d love to see why the bolded is even a thought process …
In post 10008, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I am not happy about my vote on Far..... I am warming up to Far but right now I am still concern about her vote ability, While not likely scum and likely third party she can still tip the balance to a scum win which would be okay with her bc she can win with either scum or town if I remember right,
Isn’t happy with own vote. Doesn’t unvote. Probably scum.

--
In post 10024, Creature wrote:Not sure anymore, we could simply assume farside22 won't support scum and not lynch her, that'd make things easier.
Nice cheeky scum bravado on display right here …
In post 10026, Creature wrote:Shadow_step/Shiro/TheFuzzylogic99/TheWayItEnds

Is it a good table?
Nah, it lacks the most obvious scum still in the game – Creature.

--
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10036 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 10032, grapes wrote:We aren't lynching farside, fuzzy or creature.

I'm allying with a50 not sure about the rest of you guys.
Hey almost is mine >:V
In post 10033, grapes wrote:
Could wagon shiro.

But the gunsmith guilty on someone who hasn't produced a body yet seems like an okay lynch.
You could try and you would fail.

@MoI

I am pretty sure I have at some point said so yea. Had to do with his whole behaviour with sheeping me then sheeping farside on the basis that she was right that I was wrong about the reason that he sheeped me. Pretty iffy stuff.

RR can confirm that I had a scumread there as well from our Alliance
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #10037 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:12 am

Shiro ISO Review –

Reading this ISO is kind of painful to be frank. Lots of fluff to wade through.

The first 40 or so posts have a single scum read – Almost50. And that scum read is basically predicated on a post looking “fake” and subsequently scum-reading responses from Almost to Shiro’s scum read. On one hand I can see Town motivation in the push. On the other there has been zero mentions of Sir Cakez and Skybird and so far the only mentions of Creature (to prove out his scum-read) has been defending Creature from Almost’s scum read.

First mention of Cakez is . Feel a little better about Shiro simply because putting stipulations on sheeping Titus onto scum doesn’t benefit scum at all. Follow through with the vote at gives the slightest Town read. Sir Cakez wagon was the leading wagon but only by a distance of 2 votes. So Shiro voting it to a three vote lead helps establish momentum.

Reads list at is not great as Shiro is responding to Skybird and calling them Town for flavor reasons in their next post.

Not thrilled with reactions to votes like .

Passive Creature defense at with “Ronaldo is probably Town”.

Calls Skybird Town in based solely on incorrect flavor reasons.
In post 4201, Shiro wrote:My even is extreme circumstances can be used at slice of life only. It will automatically raise stress to tragic destiny due to my paranoia of what is out there.
@Shiro
– why did you not use your Event yesterday?

Given that Kraska has already shown an ability to manipulate stress I’m leaning away from both being Town together.

and the response to Skybird doesn’t have the feel of Partner interactions, to be fair.

Readslist at does show Creature as scum which supports Shiro’s response to me about suspecting him from Day 2 on. It also calls Skybird Town.

Suggests Creature is a good gunsmith check at . Again doesn’t look like Partner interactions.

Points out Skybird making an odd read progression at . But shortly after continues to say Skybird is mechanically cleared ( as example).

--

Conclusion – The ISO on it’s merit is a great big Meh. Could be Town who foolishly chose to believe flavor as a clearing mechanism. Or could be scum who using that as an excuse.

Not a ton of voting history but did ride out the Sir Cakez wagon.

I would not be shocked if this flips scum. Also would not be shocked if it flips Town. In either case I would much rather flip others before this at this stage.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10038 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:03 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 10037, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Shiro – why did you not use your Event yesterday?
Lol that role was a joke xD
To me:
About me:
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10039 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Creature »

Are all alliances set already? If not, why still not?
Sigh
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10040 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

In post 10038, Shiro wrote:
In post 10037, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Shiro – why did you not use your Event yesterday?
Lol that role was a joke xD
Confirming this insofar as what he's claimed in the PT. I actually thought it was a real claim and that he was Ronaldo as a result, prior to his claim yesterday.

He also did express a willingness to lynch creature within the pt yesterday, and ostensibly voted creature during the event, though I have no proof of that, and I don't know anything more about his views on any slots from prior to our alliance.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10041 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Creature »

In post 10040, Reasonably Rational wrote:He also did express a willingness to lynch creature within the pt yesterday
lol

Scum: Wow that guy is acting exactly like how I met him when he was town before, but I'll pretend I scumread him because nobody has that same feeling.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10042 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Creature »

TWIE and Shiro are already the scum team.

If there's one more scum, I don't know who it is.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10043 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:24 am

Post by Creature »

If I am left alive and get an alliance, I still can sort of cause harm to scum.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10044 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:25 am

Post by Creature »

In post 10043, Creature wrote:If I am left alive and get an alliance, I still can sort of cause harm to scum.
As during the massclaim they'll have to either claim their scum role (which might look bad as a town one) or create one and risk being caught in a lie.
Sigh
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #10045 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:33 am

Shadow Step ISO –

(Twin Wings / Foxbird / ShadowStep)

Don’t like the early Skybird as Town read but since it appeas to be PT based as opposed to just flavor that might just be a bad read from Fox.

@Thread
– what period did Foxbird and Skybird align in?

Not a single mention of Cakez in the ISO from Day 1.

doesn’t feel like a post a Skybird partner would make (activity vouching from Sky) given Sky’s flip completely kills any Town points the slot would get for said vouching.

Shadow gets some Town points from me for – that is some good analysis of why McMenno isn’t likely scum. Need to see where his reads on (Farside / Creature / Fire) go since they are included in that the review of the flash wagon on McMenno.
In post 7795, Shadow_step wrote:Creature is still is scum read but there is literally no interest in lynching him. Which is why asked him to ally with me to sort him.
I presented my case in Creature day 2 and nobody bought it, since then I haven't seen anything scummy from him. So what is gonna change it today? Nothing. So im not just gonna sit here and shout Lynch creature that is not an effective way to get anyone lynched.
Why would you not continue to push for a lynch on someone you thought was scum regardless of how well it was received in prior days if you are Town?
In post 9073, Shadow_step wrote:I thought this clears me because I'm obviously not responsible for the scum events like Message recieved?
This line of thought makes me want Shadow dead as it hinges on the concept of all scum events being driven by Role PMs. Crystal Gems have Crystal Gem events that any leader can trigger. I’m wager lots of money Mafia have similar Factional events.
In post 9323, Shadow_step wrote:@Creature can you answer this ?
Why were you not questioning Creature’s result when he brought it up in your Alliance chat? You had the same information I used to draw the conclusion that Creature should not have a result if he was Town.

In post 10007, Shadow_step wrote:I'll sheep MOI for now.

VOTE: Creature
Why would you qualify a vote on a player you ostensibly have been scum reading as a sheep vote?

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #10046 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:36 am

In post 10042, Creature wrote:TWIE and Shiro are already the scum team.

If there's one more scum, I don't know who it is.
Scum who is still voting Farside ....

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10047 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Don't worry moi. I'm planning on voting Creature over twie.
I'm just waiting for alliances to finalize.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10048 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 10045, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Thread – what period did Foxbird and Skybird align in?
Episode 1

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #10049 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:58 am

In post 10048, Almost50 wrote:Episode 1
So chosen Pre-Day 1 and the duration being Episode 1 Exposition and Climax, correct?

What are people's thoughts on scum choosing to align with each other for Episode 1?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”