grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:56 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 4222, Randomnamechange wrote:Reading up, but a couple of mechanical things
Varsoon has said he will never use a godfather
In regards to Peridot, remember Patches the Spider
You haven't yet earned the right to sit in the corner and sage this game, friend.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

If what KC is saying is correct than DGB is a Traitor with Coping ability plus ascetics

Traitor are already aligned with scum so if DGB is a traitor than it would have to be a weird variant on this role, Actually what KC describes sees like a variant on Saul/ Paul role not a traitor. The combination makes a little sense as the recuitee needs to find scum to recruit them but what is to stop them from using the cop ability to help the town. This role seems super confisng and don't make a lot of sense mechanic wise, Maybe I missing something
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 4222, Randomnamechange wrote:Reading up, but a couple of mechanical things
Varsoon has said he will never use a godfather
In regards to Peridot, remember Patches the Spider
I mean we all.kinda knew patches wasn't town. We knew he was 3p or scum, what is your point here?
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:19 pm

Post by Yume »

Next time, I'll be Malachite.
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4154, Almost50 wrote:
In post 4151, farside22 wrote:A50 asked the same and didn't get a response.
Good luck with that.
I thought it through though and I think I came to the answer of this. Not sure, but I think I got it.

Just to be fair.
You should be assuming.
Shiro should be responding.
In post 4156, Titus wrote:
In post 4153, farside22 wrote:
In post 3988, Shiro wrote:Eh I reached the conclusion that I was wrong about almost and I don't like RR lynch tbh, people seem convinced but meh.

Cooldog is policy lynch soo not much there.

I am still iffy suspicious about Farside tbh, like I doubt Varsoon woukd give town 2 dayvig. Then again I heavily doubt Farside is vig.
This.
This is good enough?

Sure I can be vague too.

Rr - even though I haven't done the research I'm changing my read on and figure they should be aloud to see if they are telling the truth about their ability.

Wait that not vague eniugh.

A50 town
Mastin town
Grapes town
NC mostly town

Shiro obvious scum.
Lurker out there probably scum
Titus - being weird and totally would not be surprised if scum.

Yeah that's more then enough there.
Shiro is reevaluating his reads after being wrong. You're only giving the obvious reads minus me as scum. You dropped RR solely because it wasn't popular.

I want to know your non obvious reads.
Umm I unvote rr before many others did, do I need to show proof or are you just throwing shit to see where it sticks?
See there is that favoritism again Shiro gave 3 reads and yet you don't push for more and sit content.
And you seem to forget I changed my read on grapes
In post 4169, Titus wrote:When Farside gives a read on every slot or states why she cannot I am done.
Why only me again?
I've done more explaining my reads the your scum buddy Shiro has.
Actually a lot of players haven mentioned a lot of players so your just trying to goad me alone.
Why?
In post 4171, Not Chara wrote:fair enough. farside, forgive me if i missed something, but i only remember you answering Titus's question about the readslist by saying you did not have the time at the moment.
as for the reason she asked you again and not Shiro... is that not because Shiro isn't around right now?
Well I was bowling when she asked, and when I responded with my short list I was done bowling.I just notice Titus asked Shiro and myself.
Shiro was posting a few things and admittedly in my quick read through I missed Titus did ask for thought in game and Shiro gave 3 reads. Which satisfied Titus there, for whatever reason.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4180, Not Chara wrote:i'm suspicious of both DGB and Klingon because i really can't figure out what went on inside the hood. Klingon's claims sound far-fetched, and DGB seems more concerned with talking about what she did in the hood and why it makes Klingon town then doing any hunting in the game.
In post 4191, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:UNVOTE: Obi wan

Right now my focus is on Goof, DGB and Mastin.
ATM they are the only ones I plan to vote for
Why mastin?
In post 4199, Shiro wrote:Yea jeez Farside I wonder why Titus didn't random ask me again and while I was gone. It would have done wonders seeing as I would be gone

Btw I totes changed my stance cause you nailed my scum game and said my town gane is laid back. In a desperate attempt for cred I did just that sadly clueless that you would see through the façade.
Except totally not, I don't have another scumread I feel that certain.

@Grapes
I didn't pick almost, I legitimately believed he was scum. My mind changed mostly to, I won't lie, mechanics and flavour, hate me for that if you want.

I was a bit iffy that scum had 2 ways to make 5 people alliances (almost still scum in my mind)
Then it kinda started making no sense. I saw a post from almost when Farside broke the alliance and then I think I kind of figured out who he is.

Now before people go omfosh safe claims yada yada. Yea but tbh I noticed, none of gregs powers really made sense for greg. Granted full disclosure made no sense for ruby either but here is the deal. I made the assumption that Scum town events don't make sense for them nor necessarily for their fake claim. In contrast they do for town (which is why it is punishable, with little imagination scum.can figure roles)
At the end of the day my read switched.

I will make a reads list after work today 5-6 hours from now. Though I am not one to make good realists.
I read this and all I got was role related reasons that you only concluded recently?
As for the second....reaches into sarcasm voice.
I total love when players make fake comments and think "omg how do you not know im not being serious even when I repeat myself over and over and snarky at you"
:roll:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4201, Shiro wrote:
In post 4195, Titus wrote:
In post 4190, Klingoncelt wrote:

How many claims did dgb make in your pt that game day?
In post 3984, Shiro wrote:
Yes. I am compulsive town spectre. If I die by town I can stay and haunt beach city.

I lose my vote but each night, I choose a person to haunt. The following day I control their vote.
Sounds Scummy.
It's also a joke.
Yea, truth is I am

Town reactionare

When anybody targets me with an action while stress is above 0 I reactionary use the same thing on them. This action fails if I am the action is the scum kill action unless it is full stress.

My even is extreme circumstances can be used at slice of life only. It will automatically raise stress to tragic destiny due to my paranoia of what is out there.

In post 4215, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 4187, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Klingon.....
we know how millers work ...... there had to be some type of investigation going on or Goof got the answers from another source. So the question is how did she knows. did she mention anything in the PT

If Goof is a traitor why advertise it making it easier for scum to recruit. Why not find another way to get her lynched.
Post #9 in the PT she said she can cop her ally.

Ain't it a shame she's not allied today.

Advertising it means she gets lynched and therefore can't be recruited.

What another way is there than a full confession?

Shows sample pm

SAMPLE ROLEPM:

Jane, Ticket Taker and Ex-Girlfriend
I come all this way to return your "Koala princess" DVDs, only to find you with another girl?
You are aligned with the Town Faction. You are Human.
Where's she at, though?

Each Climax Phase, you may target a player to attempt to Ally with.
If that players also attempts to Ally with you, you will form an Alliance.
In addition to the standard benefits of an Alliance, you will also be counted as 'removed from the game' for all purposes other than taking night actions and posting within your Alliance Neighborhood.

EVENT:
Save it for your blog...

EPISODE EVENT: Exposition Only--Activate this ability at any time during the Exposition Phase.
PRIORITY: 0 (This Episode Event will always happen when you activate it)
REQUIREMENTS: You may only activate this ability at -2, -1, 0, +1, +2, or +3 Stress. You must be in an Alliance.
You may immediately end the Alliance that you are in, resulting in your Ally losing all benefits of the Alliance.
This event will also cause your former ally to be unable to join another Alliance during the next Episode.
The Stress Meter rises by 1, towards 'Tragic Destiny'.

Keep Beach City Single!

You are aligned with
Earth
In order to win the game, all threats to Earth must be removed from the game.
In order to win the game, at least one Earth-aligned player must be alive.

Doubt that claim is real.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

Sorry my quotes got mixed around.
Kling: how many claims did dgb make to you?
Dgb: how did you know day when when to send in for allying and why didn't you do it day 2?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 4232, farside22 wrote:Sorry my quotes got mixed around.
Kling: how many claims did dgb make to you?
Dgb: how did you know day when when to send in for allying and why didn't you do it day 2?
Sorry night1?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:26 am

Post by farside22 »

And for those in there own world or just discussing flavor.
My points on Shiro can be found in the following places.

the weak read that Shiro had on a50
the goal posting link and lack of trying to figure anyone out

meta points

the voting for lurker and not voting a scum read, which apparently she doesn't have

Finally I offered cakez a way to not be lynched if he voted Shiro and he didn't do it. Why would scum be stubborn about voting another player to save them self?

So in short if your not voting Shiro I want to know why.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:27 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4230, farside22 wrote:I read this and all I got was role related reasons that you only concluded recently?
Yup. It clicked at me When he made a comment about his father being mad.

Sarcasm is my thing yo, of course I added some ~_^

As for your favoritism comments What can I say? I am adorable. People just love having me around :D Plus

Note to self :Switch back to pika Shiro avatar.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:28 am

Post by Shiro »

If you are so sure miss Farside, you can shoot me :p
To me:
About me:
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:37 am

Post by Skybird »

I don't like Shiro being totally flipant about Farside's concerns. She's throwing up a lot of fluff and BS and then telling Farside she needs to learn when she's [Shiro] joking. It's Day 2. I get joking and having fun. But doing it all the time? How about game solving? I don't see much if any of it from Shiro.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:42 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4237, Skybird wrote:I don't like Shiro being totally flipant about Farside's concerns. She's throwing up a lot of fluff and BS and then telling Farside she needs to learn when she's [Shiro] joking. It's Day 2. I get joking and having fun. But doing it all the time? How about game solving? I don't see much if any of it from Shiro.
Yup and just being trollish in the process.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:49 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 4234, farside22 wrote:And for those in there own world or just discussing flavor.

meta points

the voting for lurker and not voting a scum read, which apparently she doesn't have

Finally I offered cakez a way to not be lynched if he voted Shiro and he didn't do it. Why would scum be stubborn about voting another player to save them self?

But eh, I did explain th first point yiu gave. If anything almost was mocking me.

Your meta points are meh. Anyone that has played with me can attest to that. I fluff as both alignments abd even though I am a tad bit more aggressive as scum I can be aggressive as town.
Also poor game picking. Wanna see an actual scum.game of mine read space dandy. White Fire is 0.02% Firebringer and the rest is me. Denmark mafia and pun mafia both have aggressive town shiro in them. If I recall.

Yea because 1. Trust town reads 2. can easily see him PoE scum. 3.Yea I kind of don't have strong scum reads. I focused too much on almost. My strongest thought right now is Killthestory who really doesn't seem like his town game a D I think you can attest to that yourself since you isoed me on symphonic mafia

Oh scum did something, must be bevause I an his buddy

Tbh sad thing is you are most likely town and if you are a vig in your head you are like certain I am scum and planning to possibly shoot Titus tommorow dawn or something under your confbias that I am scum and Titus is protecting me.

New flash, ain't the case, I am town and Titus is sadly capable to read me like an open book, especially since we have hydrad and she knows how I think as town.

P.edit

@Skybird

Oh please I was trollish in saga till the end of the game. And you were there.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:50 am

Post by Shiro »

I have answered all of her points as well so there is that as welly
To me:
About me:
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:58 am

Post by Not Chara »

Shiro: your reasoning for dropping the read on Almost... kind of sucks. how does mentioning some flavour indicate his alignment? i was sure we were past that.
your theory that town have abilities that better fit their flavour doesn't work when Varsoon claims to have created the scum flavour first. such a glaring flaw would make this game breakable. you even said Cakez's abilities don't fit for Dock (the Ruby) either.
you didn't answer why CoolDog was policy and not a real scumread. or i missed it.
what are your other reads?

pedit: okay. i see you responded to farside above.
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Not Chara
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Not Chara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:00 am

Post by Not Chara »

Skybird: your answer about Foxbird did not move me. could you be less vague? are you considering that it might be easier for scum to fool someone in a hood?
"You're the oddest juxtaposition of reasonable and unreasonable I've ever seen."
---- Papa Zito
it's me, . avatar by
bente
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:08 am

Post by Shiro »

I know what varsoon said on buuuut just because he truthfully believes the game is flavourly unbreakable, I doubt it :p

Like the only way flavour claiming can be punishable us if scum can role speculate based on it.

But greg didn't quite fit that. If someone was legit greg and claimed it I cannot see how it could affect him in anyway

Doc was half fitting, full disclosure? Meh But the first abbility? Damn right, ruby squad is five rubies and doc is the leader. Perfect sense.

I am speculating here cause we had no flip that fire is probably bishurp. Explain the guns.

Keep beach city weird? Robaldos newspaper most likely. I bet it.

Peridot twitter? Peridot loves her gadgets.

I can confirm my abilities reflect my character and I am damn certain almosts did as well.

If my assumption about Skybird being connie is right, tgat another one making perfect sense. She prolly became stevonie

Greg? Fuck that no sense at all. So yea. I will keep my flavour theorizing thank you.
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Shiro »

Hey Farside weren't you the mod in twilight zone mafia? How comes you didn't use that game as reference were I pushed quite a bit based on flavour alone because I was convinced it was role related based on varsoon flip of sk as alien huh? Pushed hard to clear a whole hood on it?

Or that I random took Titus to space just because?

Not convenient?
To me:
About me:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4239, Shiro wrote:
In post 4234, farside22 wrote:And for those in there own world or just discussing flavor.

meta points

But eh, I did explain th first point yiu gave. If anything almost was mocking me.

Your meta points are meh. Anyone that has played with me can attest to that. I fluff as both alignments abd even though I am a tad bit more aggressive as scum I can be aggressive as town.
Also poor game picking. Wanna see an actual scum.game of mine read space dandy. White Fire is 0.02% Firebringer and the rest is me. Denmark mafia and pun mafia both have aggressive town shiro in them. If I recall.

Yea because 1. Trust town reads 2. can easily see him PoE scum. 3.Yea I kind of don't have strong scum reads. I focused too much on almost. My strongest thought right now is Killthestory who really doesn't seem like his town game a D I think you can attest to that yourself since you isoed me on symphonic mafia

Oh scum did something, must be bevause I an his buddy

Tbh sad thing is you are most likely town and if you are a vig in your head you are like certain I am scum and planning to possibly shoot Titus tommorow dawn or something under your confbias that I am scum and Titus is protecting me.

New flash, ain't the case, I am town and Titus is sadly capable to read me like an open book, especially since we have hydrad and she knows how I think as town.

P.edit

@Skybird

Oh please I was trollish in saga till the end of the game. And you were there.
In post 4244, Shiro wrote:Hey Farside weren't you the mod in twilight zone mafia? How comes you didn't use that game as reference were I pushed quite a bit based on flavour alone because I was convinced it was role related based on varsoon flip of sk as alien huh? Pushed hard to clear a whole hood on it?

Or that I random took Titus to space just because?

Not convenient?
Let's see you basically focused on a50 for weak reason and what you do goal posting and think what I said wasn't what you were doing?
I even pointed out how you used a self meta to apply that to a50.
Your inconsistencies about my meta on you is baffling.
First you say your more aggressive as a hydra, which I like one so far that doesn't show that and then you sat you were joking and now your asking about a game I moddef....maybe 2 years ago and you think I should use that over current meta because...????

Well I'm betting money part of your claim I quoted was true and your hoping I'll use my vig and you most likely won't die, since by your own words, you can't be targeted by actions.
So here is my million dollar question why are you trying to goad me to vig you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 4241, Not Chara wrote:Shiro: your reasoning for dropping the read on Almost... kind of sucks. how does mentioning some flavour indicate his alignment? i was sure we were past that.
your theory that town have abilities that better fit their flavour doesn't work when Varsoon claims to have created the scum flavour first. such a glaring flaw would make this game breakable. you even said Cakez's abilities don't fit for Dock (the Ruby) either.
you didn't answer why CoolDog was policy and not a real scumread. or i missed it.
what are your other reads?

pedit: okay. i see you responded to farside above.
I don't see how Shiro responded about a50.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:46 am

Post by Shiro »

I mean you used 1 year old meta fro mevyrthing is a lie and nether game(where Titus just carried me like a potato sack)

When did I say I was joking about being more agressive as a hydra ?

Quoted part of my claim ? What ?
To me:
About me:
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Shiro »

Btw this is pretty much were I stand

Town

Titus
Because of how she has, her tunnel early game was pretty much town TItus to the max, her defence of people she believe are town is also pretty townie coming from her. Even ehr approach on RR is pretty town, thinking that even if she is wrong mechanically using his power might be useless.

Mastin
Honestly early game I had some doubts that I expessed to Fire but he was like (Nah you are dumb) so I let it go. After that she became more active and her posts just seems really town, she is also pretty much one of the key reasons that Cakez got lynched yesteraday. Didn't seem like a bus

Skybird

I will bet my everything that scum wouldn't get to know steven day 1. My money is on her being connie as well.

Yume

Due to mastin but also because what little she has shared doesn't seem to becoming from scum and some of her posts are staple town yume.

Probably town

RR

I really don't care what mastin says here, I don't see them as scum. He seems to be doing what he always does, which is solving the game, The fact that Drixx gives me bad vibes is probably me. His concern about the cluster seemed legit and I don't see why scum would waste time on pbpa the way he did about SriCakez.

Farside

I wish I could say I think you are scum but you are probably very wrong town. Wrong on Sircakez, wrong on me and probably wrongly suspicious of Titus. Like I know everything you say is wrong but at the same time I don't see scum pushing it like that like ever. If you are truly a vig, if you were scum you coul dhave easily shot me and blanket covered it under, Was really suspicious, infact you owuld have done that yesterday to save cakez potentially.

Almost

Boy was I wrong there. I don't have him as certain town in my mind sure but if my assumptions are right he is. Will talk to him about these stuff privatly tbh. If farside hasn't killed me ;)

Grapes

But I do not remember why, I remember it being a strong feel however

Snarky

That is town snarky alright, down to the posting count. Might be PoE scum later though but for now town

Not Chara

I am trusting my BFFE Fire on this, He migh thave died young but his will on Chara being town will live on. Would ahve been can go either way otherwise cause eh, I dunno she seems really invested which I tend to take as town but it isnt like scum cant do that

Can go either way

Klingconcelt

She has done her shadow of the past talking and nothing more tbh, I would lynch her.

Random

I expected him to be more active in our PT :( He is as active as he is here, which is not much at all.

Kraska

I think I townread them once in a blue moon but I cannot remember why or care to reread to learn so they can go here

Might be scum

McMemno

Can shake the feeling that this slot is scum, It no something particular but just an overall feeling

Killthestory

I do not buy the IC bs and his play here is basically his amss effect mafia play and he was scum there. I don't see why people townread him in the least.

Creature

First agree with me about almost and then agrees with you with your case that my case was weak ? That doesn't make much sense.It not that he voted me that I care about in all honesty but moreso the way he went about it. He went from agree with me about almost to not agree with me about almost and agreeing with far about me without much of a logical explanation as to why.

The rest are void lurking slots of doom that I have no opinion on and it is very liekly that if you asked me what about *add name* I would respond with, who ?
To me:
About me:
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Killthestory »

Guys, Shiro's right.

Whenever I get sick, I'm scum.