Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10125 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

unvote Far

Please Far dont make me regret not lynching you

I think that TWIE is Pearl or is a fake flavor claim that is to make us think he is. The only thing is that Historical fiction seems to point to being town due to how it is set up. My issue is that there are two vigs assuming that TWIE is telling the trutb.
This means that there is a town vig at-4 / season finale and a town player that has vig powers at + ? as there was a kill during a positive point on the diaster meter.

if TWIE thougnt he had a sure shot it would make sense he would try to shoot Far......prob thought he could kill Far despite Far blocking ability
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10126 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:42 pm

I am waiting for TWIE post and maybe clear things up.

If there scum on the SC lynch its likely Kas or RR.i think Shiro and Grapes have solid voting records. The only way Grapes and Shiro are scum is if the are strong bussing thier scum buddies. I guess its possible...at best one is scum but I dont see both being scum.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10127 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@grapes:

No, man. I'm sheeping NO ONE, and ESPECIALLY SO on Creature. He was a major scum read for me since D1. He and far are always good votes in my eyes.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10128 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by Shiro »

Waaaait, twie claimed vig to explain his gs guilty?

And he said he oblky shot once? Cause based on homestuck where he shot each night and even when town told him what to do he still did his own thing. I find that extremely bs
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10129 (ISO) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:47 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 10125, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
unvote Far

Please Far dont make me regret not lynching you

I think that TWIE is Pearl or is a fake flavor claim that is to make us think he is. The only thing is that Historical fiction seems to point to being town due to how it is set up. My issue is that there are two vigs assuming that TWIE is telling the trutb.
This means that there is a town vig at-4 / season finale and a town player that has vig powers at + ? as there was a kill during a positive point on the diaster meter.

if TWIE thougnt he had a sure shot it would make sense he would try to shoot Far......prob thought he could kill Far despite Far blocking ability
Who else claimed vig?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10130 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

Shiro: TWIE claimed to have a vig shot that's only usable on the season finale, thus only the one attempt at using it.
Farside:nobody else has claimed vig, but on N3 we had two deaths. It's possible both deats were caused by scum, but it's also likely that there's a vig who used a shot.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10131 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:09 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

id point out that doing VCA with my name even though i didnt cast the vote as ive said now 4 times would make it more innacurate.

but then i remembered that its vca and so its about the same level of accuracy.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10132 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:11 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

hey fuzzy just in case youre confused the reason im not answering your question is because its really stupid.

like, a lot.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10133 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:13 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

but now im a little interested in how wild your speculation can get based on you not paying any attention.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #10134 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:36 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 10081, Almost50 wrote:OR if they knew that one specific pair would give one (or both) of them extra advantages. Like, if one has a clause in their PM that states "Your alliance members cannot be investigated" or "As long as stress in @XX or higher your alliance members' actions cannot fail" or "When you ally with someone you gain a 1-shot use of their abilities to use later on" .. etc. If they know they will benefit from it they will do it.
Mulled this over and looked at flips for Sir Cakez, Skybird and DGB. Given SirCakez had specific synergies to share this makes sense and might indicate some of the remaining scum also do.

--
In post 10088, grapes wrote:Nothing I've said the last few pages has gotten through to you at all?

Or are you just so far gone into confirmation bias land on creature like magna that you're also a brick wall?

Creature is a mislynch.
Let’s be frank – you’ve said nothing specific enough over the last few pages that should warrant you expecting people to go “Aha, grapes is a genious, sheep away!”. Just telling people what you feel is not nearly enough to be persuasive at this stage of the game with 400 pages of material to draw from.

As an example –
In post 10095, grapes wrote:Body of work.
I (and I’m expecting Almost too based on his posting but don’t want to talk for him) have already reviewed Creature’s body of work and found it scummy. So this is just …. weak. No other way to say it.

--
In post 10099, mastin2 wrote:Did you mean Shadow here? Because Shadow's slot was the one who allied D1 with Skybird.
Well given I have no clear idea who allied with who and when before I replaced in … maybe?
In post 10124, mastin2 wrote:I'm going to be blunt about what this all means:
Off of my calculations, there are NO scenarios where all of TWIE, kraskaesque, and Shiro are town.
Lynching through them, ideally in that order, may or may not get you all of the scum, but it will get at least one if not two. (With a chance of all three.)

I'm pretty sure my math holds. Simple deduction and analysis with basic conclusions.
Um … I know you have a healthy ego and all but I’m not putting my faith in some invisible “calculation and deduction” as to why I’m going to chain lynch players.

The best bit of your last page was highlighting that at least one of RR / Shiro / Kraska is likely scum. But that isn’t enough to run through your list on faith. Sorry. Hunting for scum in thread is as important as the number crunching you seem to be leaning heavily on.

--
In post 10125, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I think that TWIE is Pearl or is a fake flavor claim that is to make us think he is.
I think if you seriously consider this to be helpful speculation then you need to take a step back. Zero percent chance that TWIE is Pearl or has Pearl as his fake-claim.

--
In post 10130, Reasonably Rational wrote:Farside:nobody else has claimed vig, but on N3 we had two deaths. It's possible both deats were caused by scum, but it's also likely that there's a vig who used a shot.
At this stage a Town Vig should be claiming either the Firebringer or Not Chara shot if that was them.

--
In post 10090, Creature wrote:Do I look like scum who has given up?
Yes.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10135 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

Am I ok to vote creature atm?
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #10136 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:22 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 10135, Randomnamechange wrote:Am I ok to vote creature atm?
Yes. If farside wanted to hammer Creature she could already.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10137 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:51 am

Fine.... I tried to give you a chance

vote TWIE

I am the vig.... I shot Fire. I thought Yume was hinting that he was part of the dimond authority. This was before I realized we were dealing with Rubies. I can shoot at any time but I have a sure kill at + ?. I dont want to give it away. I have to be an alliance to use my ability. I thought about shooting Far but was concern that her blocking ability would block it despite being a sure kill. Also I wanted to shoot someone who was likely scum. I get a refund at the season finale

I willing any question I can.
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10138 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Reasonably Rational »

I think that's l-1 for TWIE. I don't know what Creature is at.

Fuzzy, why did you claim right now, when you didn't use your refunded shot last night? Were you allied last night?

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10139 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Creature »

Reason we need to decide on all alliances before hammering.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10140 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:40 am

Post by Creature »

Inb4 "there can be two town vigs, still want Creature lynch"
Sigh
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10141 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

Hmm.. Shadow & farside are now off the table for me. This is bc I took MoI's gesture as a lead and decided to check on Skybird's role PM, and I quote:
In post 8592, Varsoon wrote:If you ally with any player, you will learn if they are a Human or a Gem.
So long as you are allied with a player, you are immune to all actions.
So, Sky must've aligned with "out of her faction" players ion order to check them for being Human/Gems. Furthermore, being immune to all actions didn't require her to be aligned with scum, just to be aligned.

Unfortunately, I now need someone to restate the reason(s) why we believe grapes to be Town. I find some "weak" linking associatives between him and Sky, and I want to be sure I'm not overlooking them for no good reason.

Example 1:
In post 585, grapes wrote:Yea pretty much.

More alliances is more fun. And seems pro-town as well.
In post 586, Skybird wrote:I agree on the alliance thing. In a game this size I think it will be a good way to sort a slot one on one.
Example 2:
In post 1395, Skybird wrote:
In post 1188, Not Chara wrote:to anyone thinking of allying with grapes: you will not receive any bonuses you would normally get from allying with a player. and no, no need to bother checking. grapes never said this in the thread. or anywhere. i was told by Varsoon when our alliance was created. grapes' name was not specifically mentioned, but i have a hard time believing the cause was anything other than their role.

VOTE: grapes

pedit: ha.
I know you and grapes are having a bit of a fight right now, but this seems like a pretty crappy thing to do. Also, it might just be that
you
don't get any special bonuses but that doesn't mean everyone else won't get any bonuses.

Should have added in my last post that I'm in the process of catching up. Still have several more pages to go.
In post 1502, Skybird wrote:Right now I'm going to put my vote down based on what I've read so far. I'll read more and respond to questions tomorrow morning.

VOTE: Not Chara
In post 1925, Skybird wrote:If there's scum between Grapes and Not Chara, I think it's Not Chara. (Hence my vote.) I don't understand Cakez strong defense of it based on his current reasoning. Cakez is a scum lean for me.

Also, I need an ally for tonight. Anyone interested?

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10142 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Creature »

That's fair.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10143 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Creature »

It's probably just TWIE + Shiro (the third one could be one topwagoner if there's one)
Sigh
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #10144 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

Alright!

VOTE: TWIE

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10145 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:59 am

Post by kraska77 »

fuzzy im submitting you for alliance
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #10146 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Submitting rr.
I had a lot to say but no time.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10147 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Creature »

Who should I ally with?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10148 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Creature »

RR/farside22
kraska/fuzzy
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10149 (ISO) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Creature »

mastin2 should ally preferably with grapes or one of the gems.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”