Mini Normal 1841 - At The End... (GAME OVER)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1873, Dunnstral wrote:you're just arguing to be annoying

we're voting the same person
I'm demonstrating my points. Most of these posts have been towards something smart. However I do not like my arguments boiled down to "conspiracy theories" when that is the entire point of this game. Find the conspiracy. Eliminate them.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

V/LA during weekday daytimes for an indeterminate timeframe. I have real life mafia aka jury duty. Will be a while for V/LAs if picked and nothing more than Thursday/Friday if not. If it becomes hugely impacting I can look for a replacement.

noted.
Last edited by inspectorscout on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Read JarJar's ISO. In particular, look at the reasons he gives for his reads.
He is obviously not trying to get into people's heads and figure out what they might be thinking. He throws out reasons such as:
In post 257, JarJarDrinks wrote:4 pages in and townreading Dunn. I like his reads and he's like the only person trying to move the game past RVS.

Transcend looks bad. I get the impression he's trying his hardest to appear to not be invested in the game.

Creature looks even worse for townreading trans. dafaq can he possibly have been townreading @ that point?
In post 274, JarJarDrinks wrote:OK I like this post cause it was pretty much my exact thought.

If Xnad is trying to fake noob-town, he's convincing me.
In post 434, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 408, MathBlade wrote:I think the scum team is Zach dunn and something smart.
In post 410, Dunnstral wrote:Well games over I guess

Congrats to mathblade naming the entire scum team on page 17
In post 411, Zachstralkita wrote:fuck sake bruv i told u we could have got out of it
Very much dislike this last post from Zach.

I feel like he's trying to inception the idea into Dunn that since math is wrong about him, he's wrong about Zach too.
In post 1018, JarJarDrinks wrote:please no one lolhammer. My readslist is coming soon and this post
In post 1012, Something_Smart wrote:When I posted I was not really against the Creature wagon; I trust that other people can read him better than I can, and his flip would definitely give a lot of info either way.
After those last three posts by Creature I'm even less against it than I was.
is making me think creature may be town.
In post 1034, JarJarDrinks wrote:
Gamma Emerald
- Scum. Man for the quantity of posts in his iso, gamma doesn't say anything. Seriously, do a quick skim and look @ how much fluff is there. It's just nonsense w/ an occasional sheep vote w/o any reasoning. I dont really understand the progression of the creature read going from lynchbait to scum. Also I mentioned how I didn't like the misrep of zach which he wrote off as "I was totally misrepping on purpose".

Dongempire
- Scum. pointed out earlier how he said my reads weren't good. Then he asked me for a reads list after I wanted him to point out the reads he didn't like. He STILL has yet to answer what reads of my he thinks were bad. His entire ISO is pretty content-less. All of his reads are just so empty.

Something_Smart
- Scum. Has barely posted ANY scumreads this game except for the ones @ the start of the game that he immediately said weren't real reads. Like so many of his comments are just pointing stuff out and then not commiting to an actual position. And his most recent opportunistic vote on creature just came out of nowhere.
I don't really know how to explain it but it's more than just "vibes" or "gut". It's "lack of anything real". I know what it's like to fake reads as scum; usually you can just say stuff that looks good and looks like something that you might conceivably use to read someone but upon further inspection it just falls apart.

There are also important things that you're ignoring in your argument that JarJar as scum wouldn't be playing and voting the way he is. Scum's goal is to gain mislynches. How they gain them, it doesn't matter-- it's not like they HAVE to push mislynches for them to happen. In fact, for precisely the reason you are describing, scum would often prefer to be off a wagon, unless they're needed for it to go through. Clearly JarJar wasn't needed for either the Creature lynch or the Transcend lynch; so why would he have to be on it if he were scum?

(Also, he himself invalidated this argument in . After he tried to claim towncred for it and was rebuked.)

And by the way, you said that if he were scum he'd have to start pushing mislynches eventually. Well guess who he's pushing today?

If you want to have a discussion with me (though from your V/LA it seems you might not be able to; when you get a chance I guess) about JarJar's play, rather than the fact that the other players decided to lynch town without his help being needed, I'll be happy to have it with you. But the fact is that you can't consistently form good reads based solely or even primarily on votes; that's been tried time and time again and burned time and time again.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lots of words just got home after getting everything for jury duty. Will analyze it tomorrow after jury duty.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:31 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1865, Something_Smart wrote:Oh also, VCA like the kind you're doing is terrible and easily manipulated.
Exactly...

Mouthblade didn't even give reasons for nadr other than sheeping Gamma Emerald and VCA made up on the spot.

VOTE: Mouthblade
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Okay, my reads are: Manuel, ss, Dunnstral, Dongempire, Drinks, nadr, Mouthblade
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:28 am

Post by Manuel87 »

VOTE: XnadrojX

Jordan is the only one i feel confident about right now.
There wasnt a single post from him that made me think he is town.

Most possible scumpartner is Dong.
Most unlikely scumpartner is JJD.

Ira, Math town
S_S, Dunn Null
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1880, iraonavp wrote:Okay, my reads are: Manuel, ss, Dunnstral, Dongempire, Drinks, nadr, Mouthblade
are these scumreads?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:48 am

Post by Something_Smart »

JarJar I think they're town > scum
In post 1881, Manuel87 wrote:Most possible scumpartner is Dong.
Most unlikely scumpartner is JJD.
explain
Manuel87
Manuel87
Goon
Manuel87
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Manuel87 »

In post 551, XnadrojX wrote:Has JarJar talked? Like as in anything of significance?
Throwing shadw on JarJar really early in the game. I dont think its very likely for scum!Jordan to throw shade on scum!JarJar here.
In post 1034, JarJarDrinks wrote:
XnadrojX
- scumlean. Like I said earlier, his posts occasionally come off as faking noobness. I feel like his town read of me came out of nowhere. He could be trying to just lurk his way through the game
Exactly what i thought when i checked Jordans Iso i dont think scum!JarJar would point out something like that.
Since day 3 started he has a hard townread on JarJar without trying to convince anyone to not lynch him. Thats something i see scum do to look townie in case JarJar gets lynched.
Him reading both JarJar and you (S_S) town without explaining why is actually one of the reasons why i think this is a TvT you two are stuck in.

The interaction between Dong and Jordan on the other hand looks like the exact opposit.
In post 974, XnadrojX wrote:Ugh 13 player games are hard to keep up with.
For now I'll put my
VOTE: Dongempire
Here
Voting Dong without a reason or any pressure on him when Creature was at L-2.
In post 1789, Donempire wrote:Jar
Manuel
Jordan
Two of these 3 people are scum.
Jar's play has been unhelpful, hindering and obnoxious this whole game. Manuel's bp claim aside his most recent inputs have been unnotable at best.
Jordans just shitposting.
The reason he gives for scumreading Jordan is more an excuse to not vote him.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Donempire »

Yawn
theres no need to prolong
jar and jordan
explaniton:
jar is scummy
jordan is scummy
2+2
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Donempire »

are you braindead manuel
fluffing this long into the game is a more serious offense than most things and still you're saying that
lol
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Prod dodge. Not enough time to go through jarJar's ISO while on lunch break.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:12 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Vote Count 4.1

JarJarDrinks- [1] Dongempire
Dunnstral - [0]
[L-2]
XnadrojX -[3] Mathblade, Dunnstral, Manuel87
iraonavp-[0]
Mathblade - [2] Something_Smart, iraonavp
Manuel87 - [1] XnadrojX
Dongempire - [0]
Something_Smart - [1] JarJarDrinks

Not Voting - Me!

Mod Notes – Mathblade V/LA until ???
Let me be lazy...

With 8 Alive, It Takes 5 to Lynch.

Day 4 Ends In (expired on 2016-11-14 05:24:21).
[/area]
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:33 am

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1882, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1880, iraonavp wrote:Okay, my reads are: Manuel, ss, Dunnstral, Dongempire, Drinks, nadr, Mouthblade
are these scumreads?
Yes.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Go on...
XnadrojX
XnadrojX
Goon
XnadrojX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by XnadrojX »

It' not physically possible for EVERY post of mine to be scummy. You are exaggerating. Manuel, answer this seriously, are you scum?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 378, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 370, Infinity 324 wrote: It looks like you're trying here, but this is once again, extraordinarily shallow.
Poppycock! That's some good scumhunting there bro.
In post 370, Infinity 324 wrote:You're implying here that scum would be careless enough to directly contradict themselves and town wouldn't, first of all, which doesn't seem true to me.
Whether or not it seems true to you has no bearing on whether or not it is true.

Again, this is behavior that will come from scum or bad-town. If you just write everything off as "well town can act scummy" (and YES contradictions ARE scummy) then you're not gonna be hanging much scum.
In post 370, Infinity 324 wrote:I'll let smart explain his side of it, but I don't think it's a contradiction at all tbh.
So basically you're saying that it isn't a contradiction but even it was, it wouldn't be scummy?

:roll:
Looking through JarJar's ISO not really seeing why the JarJar/Infinity fight happens D1
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1042, JarJarDrinks wrote:u mean the best readslist this game has yet to see?
@JarJarDrinks since your read list that refers to this post has been disproven what are your reads now?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1053, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1047, Donempire wrote:you really think much of yourself dont you
Jar
Results don't lie. I've been pretty damn successful in my mafia'ng.

Rinse wash repeat. Lots of arrogance here but it feels wrong. I keep getting my damn vibes even though logically JarJar should be town because of the infinity fight and not being on mislynches.

And I know you and he said he shouldn't get town cred for that but quite frankly in terms of post content it looks townie but I can't shake the cobwebs.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Just got done reading JarJar's ISO and I just don't buy JarJar being scum with infinity. They have a consistent record of pushing each other and when infinity was being pressured he tried to barter for JarJar and Nadr's deaths but mainly that he'd shoot Jordan.

Since infinity was scum this most likely means he wanted us to lynch JarJar for some reason and then he would have shot someone else and he would have been outed as obv scum.

That claim had to be a delay tactic and to lure out PR claims it was just terribad. So in short I feel the feels but "feels" isn't enough to override someone who tried to give infinity that extra day namely in (Manuel, Jordan, Dunn)

There has got to be scum that tried to keep Infinity alive and that is what I want to find.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Off weekday V/LA but tomorrow starts weekend V/LA then back to normies
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1891, XnadrojX wrote:It' not physically possible for EVERY post of mine to be scummy. You are exaggerating. Manuel, answer this seriously, are you scum?
So you are admitting only 60% of your posts are?
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1442, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1440, Infinity 324 wrote:I'd be willing to hear your side, but you need to come up with a theory about why there was no kill n1.
Huh? What does there being no kill have anything to do with my alignment? Are you just talking about stuff randomly?
Very suspicious.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1895, MathBlade wrote:Just got done reading JarJar's ISO and I just don't buy JarJar being scum with infinity. They have a consistent record of pushing each other and when infinity was being pressured he tried to barter for JarJar and Nadr's deaths but mainly that he'd shoot Jordan.

Since infinity was scum this most likely means he wanted us to lynch JarJar for some reason and then he would have shot someone else and he would have been outed as obv scum.

That claim had to be a delay tactic and to lure out PR claims it was just terribad. So in short I feel the feels but "feels" isn't enough to override someone who tried to give infinity that extra day namely in (Manuel, Jordan, Dunn)

There has got to be scum that tried to keep Infinity alive and that is what I want to find.
Who is it then? All you did is defend the ones who are most scum-aligned using words...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”