Mini 499: Just Your typical Mafia Game GAME OVER!!!!!!!!

Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:08 am

Post by Toaster Strudel »

Dear pwayne,

You have to put the votes in chronological order.

Your Strudel.

pwayne66 votes cicero in post 9
cicero votes (daedelus/Jalyn) in post 33
cicero votes (cheeky-little-asian/Prof.Guppy/Erotomachia/Skruffs) in post 74
pwayne66 votes (Borchmore/BattleMage/Kakeng/HackerHuck) in post 112
pwayne66 votes (Borchmore/BattleMage/Kakeng/HackerHuck) in post 169
cicero votes (somestrangeflea/Psychatrog) in post 198
cicero votes (daedelus/Jalyn) in post 301
pwayne66 votes (AlyG-Skitzer) in post 329
cicero votes (AlyG-Skitzer) in post 336

cicero votes (somestrangeflea/Psychatrog) in post 421
cicero votes (Borchmore/BattleMage/Kakeng/HackerHuck) in post 583
pwayne66 votes (Borchmore/BattleMage/Kakeng/HackerHuck) in post 606

cicero votes (somestrangeflea/Psychatrog) in post 629
cicero votes (AlyG-Skitzer) in post 703
pwayne66 votes (Borchmore/BattleMage/Kakeng/HackerHuck) in post 704
cicero votes (cheeky-little-asian/Prof.Guppy/Erotomachia/Skruffs) in post 764
pwayne66 votes (cheeky-little-asian/Prof.Guppy/Erotomachia/Skruffs) in post 793

cicero votes (somestrangeflea/Psychatrog) in post 827
cicero votes (Orlowski/HonaryHitchiker/White/ToasterStrudel) in post 921
pwayne66 votes (cheeky-little-asian/Prof.Guppy/Erotomachia/Skruffs) in post 942
cicero votes cicero in post 1030
pwayne66 votes (Orlowski/HonaryHitchiker/White/ToasterStrudel) in post 1078
cicero votes (Orlowski/HonaryHitchiker/White/ToasterStrudel) in post 1079

Mod Edit

Vote Count

Toaster Strudel- 3 (ChocolateAttack, pwayne66, cicero)

cicero- 2 (Toaster Strudel, shaka!!)
pwayne66- 1 (HackerHuck)

Not Voting- 2 (Psychatrog, Skruffs)

5 to lynch
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:09 am

Post by cicero »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
cicero wrote:I do not put it past you to yell vanilla townie while a power role.
Right. I'm not that stupid. Claiming vanilla townie is a free pass to being lynched.
But that's what you WANT scum to think and therefo- Oh wait, stupid WIFOM cases are only thinks you launch at other people. Got it.
TS wrote:
cicero wrote:People want to vote Pwayne, have at er. I told you already, If he turns up scum I bet it is as SK. But how can I vote him in good conscience when that's all I have on him
I am not sure if those sentiments are genuine. Why don't you take a chance and vote for him? You sooooo afraid of what's going to happen to him if you're lynched... you must be afraid of what's going to happen to you if he's lynched.
If you want him lynched, vote for him. His behavior is consistent with SK, power role, or townie who doesnt know how to scumhunt because he played his first two games for the mafia. If you are doing honest thinking you should be doing honest listening. You aren't.
TS wrote:
cicero wrote: Where is my freedom to vote Pwayne in such an environment??
Free as a bird. Especially since YOU are clamoring he's 35% SK.
But I have you at 70% mafia. Where does that leave me the freedom to pick on Pwayne? You keep lying and playing dumb. Pwayne doesnt. Look at his last post where he kicked your ass again.

TS wrote:
cicero wrote:Yeah after that, I guess I could beat up on Pwayne. But since half of your reason for voting him is that he's my bosom buddy, you'll have to do that yourself.
Actually, I'm going to the source. I am voting for YOU.
Which you did when I voted you. Shifting from Pwayne. Then I got accused of attacking you because you were attacking me. Which was untrue.
TS wrote:
cicero wrote:Made a good case against him, baby, and I'm all yours.
Are you begging for reasons to vote for pwayne? Thirty-five percent SK.
70% Mafia.
TS wrote:
cicero wrote: And I'm sure he feels the same way about me.
I think I've made plenty a case to vote for you. 35% SK only has to decide whether he's going to play that one with the town, or with the scum. ;-)
Yup. We just have a very different idea of who's town and who's scum.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:11 am

pwayne66 wrote:You have ignored them and played victim long enough. I've played ball, answered your questions.
Cicero has IGNORED us? If you say so.
pwayne66 wrote:Its time that you guys answer for all mis characterizations and weak logic.
Why don't you answer about your misleading cicero vs. pwayne voting tally, which, when properly arranged, clearly shows you're in cahoots?
[i][url=http://chantalpare.ca]Squeezable icing, flaky pastry crust and sweet, gooey fillings are irresistible.[/url][/i]
[url=http://www.lawrencejoseph.org/1indexh2.html]The Harpits Greatest Pits - Free MP3's[/url]
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:12 am

Post by cicero »

OH MY GOD STRUDEL! You mean to tell me that a few times in the game Pwayne and I both found the same suspicious players suspicious? Wow. The jig is up.

I note that in two cases I vote first and in two he votes first so what's the theory? Are we buddies, am I leading him or is he leading me?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:13 am

cicero wrote: You keep lying and playing dumb. Pwayne doesnt.
Look at his last post where he kicked your ass again.
You wish he did. Look again. Looks like he who wanted to kick, got kicked himself.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:14 am

Post by cicero »

Um. Nope.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:14 am

cicero wrote:I note that in two cases I vote first and in two he votes first so what's the theory? Are we buddies, am I leading him or is he leading me?
Must be mutual admiration.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:16 am

Post by pwayne66 »

For Skruffs:

Is this scummy?
How?
Tell me, had I venomously defended CLA, would you be saying that I was scummy for doing so?
Why or why not?
Can you see why I feel like you have a vested interest in nailing me, whether I am scum or not?
How did I work to dismantle this wagon? a
Even if I did, how is dismanteling a wagon scummy, unless you believe I was defending my partner?
Please point to the post where I say "people who defend themselves are fine, people who don't talk are good to lynch, and people who attack people who are acting scummy, you just turn a blind eye to."
Do you disagree pressuring CLA was justified? Why?
Do you think that BM had a serious case?
Do you think that crappy logic is a scumtell that ought to be questioned?
Why do you continue to assert that I am not considering cicero?
I have not voted for or expressed any real suspicions of Shaka either. Do you suspect that I am not considering him?
Do you feel that the fact that I had ignored your case for a month, is consistent with your claim that I am defending Cicero, my scum buddy?
So why would I come to my scum buddies defense?
How is this consistant me "playing behind the scenes"?
Do you disagree?
Did I whine about days going on forever?
Do you think that this is a bad scum hunting strategy?
Who's targeting your role?
Why do you keep lying?

These are the questions I have asked you and you have ignored. They were all bolded. You have no excuse.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:18 am

Post by pwayne66 »

For TS... um okay... I misguided you by giving you a post by post count of cicero's and my voting patterns. Sorry. I should have been more subtle...

Care to address the other mis characterizations or do I need to do that homework for you too?
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:22 am

Post by pwayne66 »

...also TS, Cicero and I shared 4 votes out of 23.
Does this supplement your charge that I am attacking everybody that he is attacking[/]
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:25 am

Post by cicero »

Toaster Strudel wrote:
cicero wrote:I note that in two cases I vote first and in two he votes first so what's the theory? Are we buddies, am I leading him or is he leading me?
Must be mutual admiration.
Must be the Mafiascum equivalent of 9/11 Conspiracy Theory evidence. Take a bunch of evidence and find the pattern you want to see (or show). Disregard the rest. You and Skruffs are both good at it.

Pwayne and I also knocked down Tower Seven. Our bad.

I note that you don't actually want to address that now. Because your plan appears to be to push Pwayne and I until one can prove their towniness by voting the other and you can get closer to the mislynch you want. Why else would you beg me to vote someone you yourself arent voting? Anyway, you may as well go push Pwayne to vote for me.

I dont have room on my dance card for him right now.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:25 pm

cicero wrote:I note that you don't actually want to address that now. Because your plan appears to be to push Pwayne and I until one can prove their towniness by voting the other and you can get closer to the mislynch you want. Why else would you beg me to vote someone you yourself arent voting? Anyway, you may as well go push Pwayne to vote for me.
Ugh? My plan is to find scum.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:33 pm

pwayne66 wrote:...also TS, Cicero and I shared 4 votes out of 23. Does this supplement your charge that I am attacking everybody that he is attacking
Misrepresentation.

You have to account for the fact that the first vote is random, and the first votes randomish.

You have to remove the one instance of cicero voting for himself.

And you have to count 8, not 4 votes. Eight votes out of 20 non-random votes and non self-votes are the two of you in unison. That's 40%.

And that's only counting the votes that you are placing right after the other.
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:35 pm

cicero wrote:Why else would you beg me to vote someone you yourself arent voting?
I don't suppose I could convince you to vote for yourself. You're the one I'm voting for.

Show me where I am begging. That's another misrepresentation.
shaka!!
shaka!!
Goon
shaka!!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:42 pm

Post by shaka!! »

And everybody forgets about shaka again ): I shouldn't be complaining ;)

To be honest I do not think that Pwayne and Cicero are buddies. I really think that cicero (if scum) is trying to set us up with a dirty look at Pwayne so going in tomorrow we are misguided and mislead into thinking that Pwayne is his partner.

Also, cicero, did you not see my previous post or just choose to ignore it?
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by cicero »

I chose to ignore it. It wasnt filled with a lot worth responding to, to be honest. I said A. You said Not A and smirked.

If there were any questions you'd like answered, Shaka, I'm all ears. how me some evidence of an open mind and pose some questions and I'll be thrilled to talk. But all I saw was you contradicting me and climbin' on the wagon and accusing me of things I'm not doing. Basically you tried to do Toaster's rebuttal job for her. So enjoy your wagon. You've made your bed with the Strudel now lie in it. You'll find out the truth soon enough, I'm sure.
HackerHuck
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
HackerHuck
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:49 pm

Post by HackerHuck »

Interesting turn of events. Quite a lot of posturing and not too much real meat to chew on. This is one of those rare cases where I don't get the feeling we've got townies duking it out with each other.

I really don't like how TS scattered a few vanilla townie claims. I don't think it needed to be said more than once.

Pwayne really seems overdefensive to me. He's really trying hard to prove that there's no connection between him and Cicero, but he's not going about it in a way that makes sense. It does seem strangely odd that Cicero is trying to buddy up to him, but Pwayne doesn't go on the offensive against Cicero for it. Rather he tries to explain away TS' argument while saying that he shouldn't be seen as scum if Cicero turns up scummy. Given his postings, I'm finding it hard to imagine Pwayne as scum without Cicero as scum. I'm starting to rethink lumping Cicero into my probably town bucket. Yet again, we see Pwayne making a lot of noise about weak cases and scummy behaviour, but no real action on his part. No unvote-vote or even a confirm vote to remind us that he still thinks I'm his top scum target.

Cicero has been sliding downhill fast. At times he seems frustrated, which can be a bit of a townie tell (either that or he's angry with how hard he's being bussed by TS). His continued insistence to press for SSF/whomever the new flake is while we've got warm bodies to interrogate is a little concerning. I'm also worried that his "I know you're town" comment to TS was a little scum slip. He's way off base in calling TS' town claim defense WIFOM. It's just poor strategy (not WIFOM) for a power role to claim vanilla when under pressure. Vanilla is an easy fallback lynch and she would be lynched on the spot if she had to reclaim her real role if in real danger of being lynched. It also makes her unconfirmable/unbelievable when she does perform night actions. To top it off, making that supposition is either role-fishing or sending a subtle message to one's scum partner in the off chance that one is lynched. Now he's throwing stones at Shaka for what I see to be an "egging on" kind of post. Pot stirring at this juncture would be a bit scummy, but I see Shaka's post as giving you a little rope.

All in all, I feel much worse about Cicero than I did before, and about the same with TS and Pwayne. I'm still happy with where my vote is, but I'm watching these events closely.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:18 am

Post by cicero »

Hmm... Hackerhuck your "let's lynch Cicero" Svengali post troubles me.
HackerHuck wrote: Pwayne really seems overdefensive to me. He's really trying hard to prove that there's no connection between him and Cicero, but he's not going about it in a way that makes sense.
This feels like a non-statement designed to tie his hands. Can you show me where he is "over"defensive? Can you show me how his way doesn't make sense. I just see you tying hands. If he knows there's no connection why wouldnt he get frustrated? He seems thorough, willing to present evidence, and far less incendiary than I can be.

I find it telling that there is not word one about all the questions Skruffs refused to answer in your post that Pwayne listed, or about the list of votes he presented for TS to show that we voted together quite less often than was asserted and in each case it was for reasonable targets. This is particularly noteworthy since you had listed Skruffs as a top suspect.
It does seem strangely odd that Cicero is trying to buddy up to him
This is a shallow read. Im not trying to buddy up to Pwayne. The alliance is accidental and no doubt frustrating him quite a bit. What we have here is witchhunt logic and I personally don't know how to deal with it. Listen,

Pwayne and I are accused of being in cahoots.
Pwayne and I know we are not in cahoots.
Pwayne and I both set out in this new common cause which has been foist upon us of arguing against the fact that we are in cahoots.
This is shown as even more evidence that we are in cahoots.

Or that I am buddying up to him or vice versa. So the defence cant help but reinforce the proposition. See the problem?

------------------------
Next, Why do you have nothing to say about the constant misrepresentations we've discussed that have been done repeatedly by Skruffs and Strudel? What makes you think it isnt ok to get upset about that? You only mention it long enough to get upset at Pwayne for not voting here:
Yet again, we see Pwayne making a lot of noise about weak cases and scummy behaviour, but no real action on his part. No unvote-vote or even a confirm vote to remind us that he still thinks I'm his top scum target.
No direct reference to their play at all. Yet you seem to think he needs to type "confirm vote TS" to make you happy? Why? At this point he is doing more defending and it wasnt long ago when he voted TS.) Here's an alternate Universe Post:

"Pwayne seemed overdefensive when he aggressively went after Cicero for buddying up. I think they must have something to hide" I don't know if you are doing it on purpose but this is all just "control the play" posting or "Tying hands" posting. So the whole message is "Pwayne, shut up while we lynch Cicero". And then you switch to this:
Given his postings, I'm finding it hard to imagine Pwayne as scum without Cicero as scum. I'm starting to rethink lumping Cicero into my probably town bucket.
This is the second part of the plan. "Guys let's lynch Cicero not Pwayne. That'll test them both for me."

Why is it difficult to imagine Pwayne as scum without me as scum? Please elaborate on your justification for clearing Pwayne when I come up town.
Cicero has been sliding downhill fast. At times he seems frustrated, which can be a bit of a townie tell (either that or he's angry with how hard he's being bussed by TS).
Im positive I've seen a post like this from you in another game. I don't always stay quiet and logical. I can get frustrated. You know that already I think. It isnt a townie tell or a scumtell. It's a Cicero tell. Pwayne referenced it from our last game as well.

As for TS, is she a vanilla townie or is she bussing me? Was I bussing her first? Since it is clear that I voted her first. Then re-voted her which is when she turned her attention to me. Is it me and Pwayne and TS all as scum?
His continued insistence to press for SSF/whomever the new flake is while we've got warm bodies to interrogate is a little concerning.
I'm voting Strudel not Flea. I voted her twice today. Flea gets referenced at this point because of things like me not being accused of scumhunting or what have you. It's used as evidence of my past play.
I'm also worried that his "I know you're town" comment to TS was a little scum slip.
I said "You know you are town". It was a reference to her repeated vanilla townie claims. Towns need to read for context if they want to accurately catch scum. I said "you know you're town. Great. I know I'm town". Which was used to point out the uselessness of "I know I'm town" statements.
He's way off base in calling TS' town claim defense WIFOM. It's just poor strategy (not WIFOM) for a power role to claim vanilla when under pressure.
WIFOM is used when there is an optimal strategy and a sub-optimal strategy and someone suggests you are using the sub-optimal strategy because it is the opposite of what they would expect you to do. That was my point. I was making a faux WIFOM case because a core of the accusations against me are based on me playing sub-optimally on purpose. That is the core of the Cicero-Gorgon buddy case.

That having been said, I don't put anything past Strudel though. It is quite within her nature to say she is vanilla townie when she is either a power role or scum. Or should I refuse to vote anyone who claims vanilla townie? Does that claim only make sense when one is, in fact, a vanilla townie? What are your thoughts on that Hackerhuck because...
Vanilla is an easy fallback lynch and she would be lynched on the spot if she had to reclaim her real role if in real danger of being lynched. It also makes her unconfirmable/unbelievable when she does perform night actions.
the above isnt true at all. All you have to do is say "ok I really am the vigilante" and some people would still pause. Especially if you leave a breadcrumb for the purpose.
To top it off, making that supposition is either role-fishing or sending a subtle message to one's scum partner in the off chance that one is lynched.
What does this mean?
Now he's throwing stones at Shaka for what I see to be an "egging on" kind of post. Pot stirring at this juncture would be a bit scummy, but I see Shaka's post as giving you a little rope.
Speak without metaphor here for me. Shaka's post was exactly that - an egg on post. It was pot stirring. If he wants to ask me real questions I'll answer them. Please show me the "rope" you think it would be useful to use, except for the rope designed to hang myself.
All in all, I feel much worse about Cicero than I did before, and about the same with TS and Pwayne. I'm still happy with where my vote is, but I'm watching these events closely.
You mean happy to add some rope to the lynching without actually climbing on yourself yet? Noted. There's nothing accidental in this post at all.

If that isnt the point of your post, it's definitely how it reads. Can you see that?
Toaster Strudel
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Toaster Strudel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:33 am

cicero wrote:Hmm... Hackerhuck your "let's lynch Cicero" Svengali post troubles me.
Funny. And I was thinking that HackerHuck is actually thinking about things and possibilities, and examining options in earnest. [/quote]
cicero wrote:...or about the list of votes he presented for TS to show that we voted together quite
less often than was asserted
That is a huge fallacy. I said that you two were in cahoots in the voting department. I didn't say how much. I didn't give a figure. Then pwayne66 posts a list of your votes... but not in chronological order!!! What use is that??? Other than to confuse everybody, and pull the wool over their eyes. So I put them in order, and you can clearly see, when you put a figure, that 40% of your votes are in cahoots. So - I am not wrong for having had that impression. Now, pwayne66 was being misleading again, because in counted each PAIR of cahoot-votes as ONE cahoot-vote, instead of the TWO cahoot-votes that should be counted. And you cannot say "less often than asserted" because I didn't give you a number. You're just making it up as you're going along.
cicero wrote:
HH wrote: Yet again, we see Pwayne making a lot of noise about weak cases and scummy behaviour, but no real action on his part.
No direct reference to their play at all.
I thought you'd agree with this wholeheartedly. Isn't that the basis of your pwayne66 is 0% scum, 35% SK?

I could go on and on. But it looks to me like you are once again setting off on someone that dares to find your scummy.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:25 am

Post by pwayne66 »

TS wrote:Misrepresentation.

You have to account for the fact that the first vote is random, and the first votes randomish.

You have to remove the one instance of cicero voting for himself.

And you have to count 8, not 4 votes. Eight votes out of 20 non-random votes and non self-votes are the two of you in unison. That's 40%.

And that's only counting the votes that you are placing right after the other.
Even then, those numbers do not support your claim, nor are they that abnormal. Cicero and I share 4 votes.

Cicero has 2 votes in common with Shaka, Gorgon, theo, ssf, jester, ca, and you. If not for the last few pages where we have been accused of being buddies, (and our last 2 shared votes occurred) there is nothing significant about our shared 2 votes prior. I have come no where close to attacking everybody that he is attacking. Providing the raw data copy and pasted straight from the Distillery to examine your claim that I am, is in no way misrepresenting what happened.

Again, you have made an allegation, found it to be false and instead of admitting it, changed your position so that the conclusion remains the same.

I don’t give two shits about Cicero. Lynch him. Lynch me… I don’t care. What I find suspicious is the suggestion of a select few/couple that if we lynch one of us, we have to lynch the other…regardless if the first is scum or not… If I were scum, I’d call that a twofer, as in two for the price of one.

I have made a case that Cicero and I are not buddies and it continues to go unchallenged, this forces me to assume that the evidence that we are, is this:

In the last few pages, I have voted for TS and Skruffs, and so has Cicero.

That is it. That is all the evidence I see that can be legitimately considered. If this is enough to buy the twofer strategy, then have at it. Vote one of us and lets do this thing. If not, its time we start considering the source and the effort being put into convincing the town of such a risky strategy and such little evidence.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:32 am

Post by cicero »

cicero wrote:...or about the list of votes he presented for TS to show that we voted together quite
less often than was asserted
That is a huge fallacy. I said that you two were in cahoots in the voting department. I didn't say how much. [/quote]

How convenient and how slippery.
I could go on and on. But it looks to me like you are once again setting off on someone that dares to find your scummy.
Yeah. That's where the action is right now. I'm generating discussion and pulling people out of their caves. I like it. Now if only Chocolate Attack would finish his exams and post. :)

It's an interesting thing to here from you since a) you came into the game saying that their strategy townie was to attack their attacker so as to leave clues if you end up lynched. Good for the goose not good for the gander? and b) Your vote and attack on me follows my vote on you.
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:37 am

Post by cicero »

Man it feels like about a million years since I voted for Skruffs :S
cicero
cicero
Oratoreador
cicero
Oratoreador
Oratoreador

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:00 am

Post by cicero »

Psychatrog on November 20th wrote:
pwayne66 wrote:Welcome Psychatrog. Thanks for taking on such a big read.
No problem, should be fun. I'll give this thread a more extensive read later this afternoon and see what I can see.

Mod: Prod Psychatrog please.
pwayne66
pwayne66
Goon
pwayne66
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:41 am

Post by pwayne66 »

TS wrote:... but not in chronological order!!! What use is that??? Other than to confuse everybody, and pull the wool over their eyes.
They were in chronological order. They were copied straight from the Distellery. The only alterations I made was to remove all the "...votes count". I supplied the data, I am trying to fool nobody.
TS wrote:So I put them in order, and you can clearly see, when you put a figure, that 40% of your votes are in cahoots.
8 Votes out of 24 is 33%. If you want to remove the first four for being random, I want to remove the last four for being emotive, sound fair? That leaves us with 16 votes 4 of which matched that's 25%.

Any way, 33% is higher than any other consistency rate between players in the game. Fine I have given you that. You claim though that I have attacked every player that Cicero has attacked. This isn't true. In fact, until Skruffs began trying to tie us together, Cicero and I had as low (and in many cases lower) rate than many players in the game. The truth is I have attacked you and skruffs and so has cicero. This isn't everybody.

We were both on the AlyG wagon and we were both on the Kakeng wagon. This isn't unusual.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:58 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Psychatrog needs replacement, but don't worry, I've already found one.

TheHermit replaces Psychatrog
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”