alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:15 am

Post by alban »

Reading Lane's posts. Complicated and cryptic. Unable to understand finer points. Lane, please write simple comprehensible posts if you can, for someone like me.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:16 am

Post by lane0168 »

Just read Charlouxs post. If you don't see anything it doesn't matter. But it looks like to me he's got some inside information the way he says he impressed by how gamma ACTED surprised.

And I'm also wondering why spade only chose to comment on the hydra part, when that post seems shady as shit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 422, lane0168 wrote:
In post 411, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 400, Charloux wrote:I'm on my phone, so i can't post or read properly, but i won't explain #331 nor make a read on gamma, because making a personality analysis on a hydra sounds like a pain in the ***, but i give him points for trying to act surprised when he commented on #331.
WHAT?????? Are you trying to say Gamma is a hydra?
There are many things you could ask about this post. I'm really trying to figure why the hydra thing is what you chose to be solely baffled about.

Other things you could have asked about which I will.

@charloux, why don't you explain, what does personality analysis have to do with a read? If you're implying that he's only acting surprised, then you must have a reason for this, like a solid read. Why do you think he's acting surprised? Why don't you comment on 331? Why make post in the first place if you're unwilling to comment on it? Because it makes no points otherwise. Why won't you put a read on gamma? Personality analysis is not an excuse. You seem to have some sort of inside information, and yet you refuse to share it. Is there any possible way gamma is town, and only acting surprised? And somehow you know it? I doubt it. Highly doubt it. Which means you must both know something together.

VOTE: Charloux

I'll vote there, Gamma, space, or fountain slot. My money right now is in gamma Charloux and space.

Spade, how do you read that, and only come away with answering about a hydra?
Words cannot express what I feel about this post. Oh wait:
IT'S STUPID!
Just because Charloux seems to have inside information on my slot means I'M SCUM?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 424, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 394, Kop wrote:
In post 357, MiniDeathStar wrote:But yeah, I haven't heard from alban and Kop in days. Let's not lynch prematurely on Day 1.

UNVOTE: Fountain of Dreams.
How many townie points would you like from this post?
I'm kind of running low on town credit in certain circles, so I'd like ten town dollars please. :wink:

Seriously though, why was that town? I could easily be scum steering the lynch away from my partner?

@Klingon:
I think I'm done talking to you. Sorry for being rude, I didn't mean to insult you, this game is making me tense sometimes. I just don't think there's anything productive coming out of our argument anymore so I'd like to stop. Vote whoever you want, just don't expect me to agree with your reads.

@Charloux:
You still didn't explain why you thought one of you would die soon? And I get not wanting to read a hydra (Gamma isn't a hydra btw, Fountain is), but why would you not want to "associate" with him? And how is giving a read "associating"? Sorry for asking so many questions but your post was really perplexing.
The hypocrisy here reeks
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 427, lane0168 wrote:Just read Charlouxs post. If you don't see anything it doesn't matter. But it looks like to me he's got some inside information the way he says he impressed by how gamma ACTED surprised.

And I'm also wondering why spade only chose to comment on the hydra part, when that post seems shady as shit
Okay that comment makes things more clear
Your still crazy
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why does MDS get shit for unvoting me but nothing for that unvote on FOD?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 431, Gamma Emerald wrote:Why does MDS get shit for unvoting me but nothing for that unvote on FOD?
Not that EITHER should really happen
<Embrace The Void>

MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:34 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Gamma, I have literally no idea what you're talking about. What hypocrisy? And who gave me shit for unvoting you? I only ever voted you during RVS?

Like seriously, are we playing the same game here?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You did safety unvoted twice but got attacked for the first one
<Embrace The Void>

MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:49 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I don't remember being attacked for unvoting but whatever. I'm not even sure why I got towncredit for unvoting Fountain. I even said that.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:11 am

Post by Creature »

In post 421, Spade_Ace wrote:@Creature do think they are good lynches cos they are a distraction to the town or are you actually getting scumreads from them. How much ever I find Klingon weird, I don't think she is a scum. Same goes with FoD.
I don't lynch people for being distraction unless I can't get a solid townread on them.
Sigh
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:30 am

Post by lane0168 »

No gamma, you're scum because of the weird facade between your and Charloux that's been going on all game. It's like you guys want to scum read each other but not too much. It's very empty. All your reads are very empty. You've voted for Charloux, but never made any case. He calls your read on him fake, but refuses to make a read on you.

Why do you think he left only you off his readslist? That included everyone else? You had previously voted him, so I would imagine you'd be looking at his posts with scrutiny, and yet you don't even bother questioning why he left you off the readslist. Otherwise, what was with the empty threat in 139? About not being done with charizard

Don't you think it's weird he's giving you points for acting surprised? Also, why are you only concerned with me thinking you're scum with him?

Charloux and gamma for sure. I'm thinking spade and maybe gamma was bussing fountain earlier. Can't decide.

Please can 1 or 2 of you guys iso gamma and Charloux and tell me how genuine that is? Preferably not their partner please, someone from the town
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:36 am

Post by lane0168 »

If it wasn't clear iso them together
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You know what Lane can hang with FOD and Spade
<Embrace The Void>

MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:52 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I thought you were suspecting Charloux, not lane?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 437, lane0168 wrote:No gamma, you're scum because of the weird facade between your and Charloux that's been going on all game. It's like you guys want to scum read each other but not too much. It's very empty. All your reads are very empty. You've voted for Charloux, but never made any case. He calls your read on him fake, but refuses to make a read on you.

Why do you think he left only you off his readslist? That included everyone else? You had previously voted him, so I would imagine you'd be looking at his posts with scrutiny, and yet you don't even bother questioning why he left you off the readslist. Otherwise, what was with the empty threat in 139? About not being done with charizard

Don't you think it's weird he's giving you points for acting surprised? Also, why are you only concerned with me thinking you're scum with him?

Charloux and gamma for sure. I'm thinking spade and maybe gamma was bussing fountain earlier. Can't decide.

Please can 1 or 2 of you guys iso gamma and Charloux and tell me how genuine that is? Preferably not their partner please, someone from the town
Look at the bold
Lane/Spade/FOD scumteam
Easy game easy life
<Embrace The Void>

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:19 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 439, Gamma Emerald wrote:You know what Lane can hang with FOD and Spade
In post 441, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 437, lane0168 wrote:No gamma, you're scum because of the weird facade between your and Charloux that's been going on all game. It's like you guys want to scum read each other but not too much. It's very empty. All your reads are very empty. You've voted for Charloux, but never made any case. He calls your read on him fake, but refuses to make a read on you.

Look at the bold
Lane/Spade/FOD scumteam
Easy game easy life
Wow, I didn't think you'd give up that easy, I just can't understand why you don't have any questions for Charloux. Oh yes I can.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:31 am

Post by lane0168 »

Also in what world can you bold someone's reads, then accuse them of being scum with 2 of the 4 people they are scum reading, with zero reasoning, and have people believe you?

You're reaching big time if you think you can bold that and somehow convince people im scum. Why don't you explain it?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

I have been sceptical about Gamma through the game but post thru reads as the start to a self-imploding meltdown train wreck. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near Gamma for the nwxt few pages incase he takes with him anyone near.

VOTE: Gamma
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 443, lane0168 wrote:Also in what world can you bold someone's reads, then accuse them of being scum with 2 of the 4 people they are scum reading, with zero reasoning, and have people believe you?

You're reaching big time if you think you can bold that and somehow convince people im scum. Why don't you explain it?
I can: you know those 2 are your buddies and want me and Charloux dead with them
Or maybe only one
My scumpool is
FOD
Spade
Lane
Charloux
<Embrace The Void>

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:43 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 445, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 443, lane0168 wrote:Also in what world can you bold someone's reads, then accuse them of being scum with 2 of the 4 people they are scum reading, with zero reasoning, and have people believe you?

I can: you know those 2 are your buddies and want me and Charloux dead with them
Or maybe only one
My scumpool is
FOD
Spade
Lane
Charloux
And what are you basing this off of? Cause it seems like it just magically popped into your head after I called you scum. Vote Charloux then
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 446, lane0168 wrote:
In post 445, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Or maybe only one
My scumpool is
FOD
Spade
Lane
Charloux
And what are you basing this off of? Cause it seems like it just magically popped into your head after I called you scum. Vote Charloux then
Looking at your actions and Spade's, it suggests
A partnership between Charloux and you
A partnership between Spade and FOD
So one has to be town (unless this can have an SK like C9++)
<Embrace The Void>

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:42 am

Post by lane0168 »

I give you an F for effort, F for evidence. Both are none existent. But we can ignore that, and you can just vote Charloux with me
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 427, lane0168 wrote:Just read Charlouxs post. If you don't see anything it doesn't matter. But it looks like to me he's got some inside information the way he says he impressed by how gamma ACTED surprised.

Read post 423

Return to “Completed Open Games”