Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:13 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 473, MiniDeathStar wrote:
The rest are scummy, lurkers and/or scummy lurkers. :igmeou: Lots of people suspect a
Spade_Ace/Fountain pair
, me included, which makes me uneasy. It just sounds too good to be true. Especially since the arguments against Fountain involve things I know he does as a matter of playstyle, like not answering questions, churning out townreads and not providing any reasoning. I kind of want to see how his replacement plays.

Basically... if someone can convince me on a Spade lynch, I may sheep that. I just can't even this game on my own.
You are just contradicting yourself, you know that right?...you say this is how FoD plays and the arguments against him are things you know is his play style....just cos I feel his style of play and his request for replacement indicates a town read, does that mean we have a partnership?...do you honestly think if i was a scum I would make it so obvious about my town read of FoD?

And why do you want someone to convince you of a lynch?....if you have sufficient reasons go ahead and vote for me...I have no issues in being lynched if you have some good conviction to back it up.....just don't use reasons based that are based on someone elses scum like actions....if FoD is the one you suspect the most, then why not ask for his lynch?...

Am also quite surprised in your U turn regarding Alban. You were one of my top most town reads. A few days back you would have sworn about Alban being a townie. But now you suspect just cos he hasn't messaged for a few days???

I feel like you are conviently aligning yourself based on the scenario.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:09 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I've never townread Fountain and I've been saying he's weird since pretty much the beginning of the game. Especially with trying to defend me by attacking specifically people who FoS me. I feel like a possible explanation for that could be him trying to keep my attention on my attackers by making them look scummy. I just said that other people's reasons against him are (IME) not indicative of his alignment. That's why I want to get a read on his replacement.

I don't think his replacement request is a town tell, neither do I think he's done anything particularly townie so far. You can townread him for any reason; maybe you're his scumpal, maybe you're scum and you know he's town, or maybe you're town and are ignoring his meta. The only thing I can be sure of is that nobody has produced a logical townread on Fountain as of yet.

As for you, I don't have sufficient reasons. I'm just going by bangthemafia's meta analysis of you, other people's reads on you, and a little bit of intuition. If someone makes a solid case on you that I agree with, I will vote you. My mind isn't set in stone.

I also haven't said I'm scumreading alban, I said I'm not townreading him anymore. I just don't like how he's lurking. The game I replaced him in he was town and quite active and analytical. He was also like that here at the beginning of the day and I townread him for it; now he isn't. How long do you expect me to keep my old read? At some point I have to stop giving him the benefit of the doubt. It'll be up to him to gain my trust again.

Basically the only reads I changed in my last post were Fountain from null to scum-leaning and alban from town to null. You can't accuse me of switching alignments and making U turns based on that.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:10 am

Post by Kop »

In post 424, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 394, Kop wrote:
In post 357, MiniDeathStar wrote:But yeah, I haven't heard from alban and Kop in days. Let's not lynch prematurely on Day 1.

UNVOTE: Fountain of Dreams.
How many townie points would you like from this post?
I'm kind of running low on town credit in certain circles, so I'd like ten town dollars please. :wink:

Seriously though, why was that town? I could easily be scum steering the lynch away from my partner?

@Klingon:
I think I'm done talking to you. Sorry for being rude, I didn't mean to insult you, this game is making me tense sometimes. I just don't think there's anything productive coming out of our argument anymore so I'd like to stop. Vote whoever you want, just don't expect me to agree with your reads.

@Charloux:
You still didn't explain why you thought one of you would die soon? And I get not wanting to read a hydra (Gamma isn't a hydra btw, Fountain is), but why would you not want to "associate" with him? And how is giving a read "associating"? Sorry for asking so many questions but your post was really perplexing.
A rushed lynch look bad, regardless of how high the person lynched is scum read. The ones who usually try to slow it down, look for town points because it looks like they are actively trying to gain more information rather than lynching straight of the bat.

And ten dollars, is it that cheap :lol:
You'll Never Walk Alone!
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:18 am

Post by alban »

Just a bit lethargic.
Will get to reading and analysing soon.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Kop »

In post 476, MiniDeathStar wrote:I've never townread Fountain and I've been saying he's weird since pretty much the beginning of the game. Especially with trying to defend me by attacking specifically people who FoS me. I feel like a possible explanation for that could be him trying to keep my attention on my attackers by making them look scummy. I just said that other people's reasons against him are (IME) not indicative of his alignment. That's why I want to get a read on his replacement.

I don't think his replacement request is a town tell, neither do I think he's done anything particularly townie so far. You can townread him for any reason; maybe you're his scumpal, maybe you're scum and you know he's town, or maybe you're town and are ignoring his meta. The only thing I can be sure of is that nobody has produced a logical townread on Fountain as of yet.

As for you, I don't have sufficient reasons. I'm just going by bangthemafia's meta analysis of you, other people's reads on you, and a little bit of intuition.
If someone makes a solid case on you that I agree with, I will vote you. My mind isn't set in stone.

I also haven't said I'm scumreading alban, I said I'm not townreading him anymore. I just don't like how he's lurking. The game I replaced him in he was town and quite active and analytical. He was also like that here at the beginning of the day and I townread him for it; now he isn't. How long do you expect me to keep my old read? At some point I have to stop giving him the benefit of the doubt. It'll be up to him to gain my trust again.

Basically the only reads I changed in my last post were Fountain from null to scum-leaning and alban from town to null. You can't accuse me of switching alignments and making U turns based on that.
Why are you wanting someone else to make a case that you can agree with?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:33 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Because I suck at reading this game and because bangthemafia and alban know Spade better than anyone and can read him much more accurately.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Creature »

Are they doing that?
Sigh
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:53 am

Post by alban »

Already said that Spade is indeed different here. Less analytical. More defensive.
I am not sure if that's coz he is mafia or coz this is his first game on MS.
He being different here could point to his being town. Coz if he was scum and feeling really out of his depth, he would probably bend over backwards to seem his natural self. But it is also possible that he is mafia, but also scared that if he talks too much, he will say something. Coz one thing that's definitely different between our earlier games and ms games is the level of the games and the players here.
I couldn't be sure about him in any case, even after playing several games with him coz he is good as a mafia. The only way to verify that would be to constantly question and revisit his statements, and hope that he slips.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:57 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

@alban:
If you could dayvig anybody right now, who would you pick?
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:50 am

Post by Kop »

In post 480, MiniDeathStar wrote:Because I suck at reading this game and because bangthemafia and alban know Spade better than anyone and can read him much more accurately.
But you should make your own mind up, because if your town, and those two are scum, or at least one of them, they could be using that to divert attention onto Spade, and you'll blindly follow them. Use there experience of meta as evidence, but don't take it as gospel.

I don't like using meta, and will not vote to lynch someone based on meta or how they've played in the past. I'd rather vote someone based on evidence within this thread, not what they did several games ago because it seems like there scum game this time round that they were then.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 471, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 447, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 446, lane0168 wrote:
In post 445, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 443, lane0168 wrote:Also in what world can you bold someone's reads, then accuse them of being scum with 2 of the 4 people they are scum reading, with zero reasoning, and have people believe you?

You're reaching big time if you think you can bold that and somehow convince people im scum. Why don't you explain it?
I can: you know those 2 are your buddies and want me and Charloux dead with them
Or maybe only one
My scumpool is
FOD
Spade
Lane
Charloux
And what are you basing this off of? Cause it seems like it just magically popped into your head after I called you scum. Vote Charloux then
Looking at your actions and Spade's, it suggests
A partnership between Charloux and you
A partnership between Spade and FOD

So one has to be town (unless this can have an SK like C9++)
What sort of BS logic is this? You think am a scum cos you suspect a partnership between me and FoD??? Has FoD been revealed to be a scum for you to make a 'guilty by association' statement. Regarding FoD, I wrote what came to my mind. You might feel those statements lack merit but those are the thoughts I had. If you have any actual scumreads on me, do let me know.
You told a blatant lie about FOD's actions. More in my next post.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:09 am

Post by alban »

In post 483, MiniDeathStar wrote:
@alban:
If you could dayvig anybody right now, who would you pick?
Sorry. I don't have any strong scumreads. Mostly coz I haven't read and analysed the posts properly :(
Maybe Creature. Only coz at this point, it doesn't matter whether they play or not. Very marginal contribution.
I am more sure about who it will not be. You, Fountain and Bang.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 7, Fountain of Dreams wrote:FINALLY

VOTE: Spade_Ace
In post 11, Fountain of Dreams wrote:VOTE: Gamma
In post 15, Fountain of Dreams wrote:Let's put a fork in the road for everyone else then.

VOTE: Spade_Ace

PEDIT: Never mind.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

L-3.
Spade says a head was posting post 3 and changed their mind. Let's think how this would work.
Head 1, head 2, head 1 suggests that head 1 doublevoted. Not possible.
1, 2, 2 makes more sense, with head 2 changing back.
However, Transcend said Tenshii hadn't posted by then.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Creature »

Let me see the VC
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Creature »

Since when VCs exist?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Creature »

Welp, not sure now.
Sigh
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

@gamma are you crazy????....first go check when was it that you first commented on the vote mix up of FoD (post 313) and then go check when I questioned FoD regarding this (post 240)....pls go read it first....it was as early as my second post... when I didn't get any response from FoD I tried to think of an explanation from my limited understanding of Hydra and Pedit.....even to understand that there was a hydra in the game I took time....are you that stupid that you are not even able to acknowledge that a newbie can make a mistake regarding something such as hydra????
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

If you are not convinced yet, go ahead and vote. Don't expect me to reply again to your comments.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That actually does seem like a rookie mistake
I was considering voting Spade but he gets a pass
<Embrace The Void>

Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Charloux »

Had a test today, so i was preparing for it. Yes i know it's saturday.
@Kling: I tried to irritate you, but it's like i don't exist in your perception. Did i make you mad before so you are ignoring me?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Creature »

Can someone quote the best post representing the case on Charloux?
Sigh
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:49 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 495, Creature wrote:Can someone quote the best post representing the case on Charloux?
Yes the iso of gamma and Charloux together are the best posts. It's an act. Charloux leaves gamma out of his reads list, Gamma doesn't notice or care to comment on it. Charloux seems to have inside information and is impressed by how gamma can act surprised at something, and continues to not give a read on gamma or explain himself
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I noticed he left me out but by the time I had caught up someone else noted it.
<Embrace The Void>

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:53 am

Post by lane0168 »

Gamma has been scumreading Charloux all game, but won't vote there. Gamma has a magic scumread on me immediately after I can gamma scum. Gamma and Charloux posts to each other are empty.

Pedit, who noted it?
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:54 am

Post by Charloux »

This is kinda funny :lol:

Return to “Completed Open Games”