Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 355, Infinity 324 wrote:Don't you think scum!wisdom would've tried to give a better response?
This doesn't seem like the kind of response that is actually going to get people to change their mind's about someone; if you're pointing out something that you find scummy to me and your response is "don't you think that they would have been less bad if they were scum?", you're getting ignored approximately 100% of the time and I don't think that it'd be any different if roles were reversed.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Farside looks town.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I think there's some bad communication going on here that I'm not going to sort out right this second but farside looks town.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 527, Nachomamma8 wrote:I think there's some bad communication going on here that I'm not going to sort out right this second but farside looks town.

Why in gods name do you think that?

Does she always make such terrible arguments and posture and talk down to people? I've not experienced that at all.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Yeah I need to step back I'm a bit pissy with infinity and it's coming across in all my post.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 358, SirCakez wrote:I think scum!wisdom tries to play more friendly and less aggressive in this playerlist.
Why? Who in the playerlist is he playing around that would expect him to play more friendly? Who do you think it would help him to be "friendlier" to? I think that you're making an assertion about his meta that you can't back up. Please stop, take a step back, don't let all of the other reads that you have wander into the abyss just because this scumread exists.

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 523, farside22 wrote:
In post 521, Tammy wrote:
In post 513, farside22 wrote:
In post 502, Tammy wrote:
In post 486, farside22 wrote:
In post 475, Infinity 324 wrote:If someone wants to meta me, they can ask me for links and do it properly. I would never play like this as scum, and I didn't even play like this in poker mafia.

No shit it's a quick turnaround, it's page 19 and I don't have any strong scumreads. If someone does something scummy I'll vote.

And forgive me if I don't remember the specifics of a game that ended months ago.

It might do you some good to consider town motivation :)
Would you like a review of what poker mafia had?
You defending mm, who was town.
Me making pre-flip associations.

Tell me how you go from wraith looking like he is scum hunting to voting for him?
How is defending someone a particular quality of one's scum game only?

Do you always remember how town plays when you've played against them as scum? Or how they play in general? And why is Infinity asking if you make pre-flip associations a trait of him being scum?

In general, I think the arguments that someone turned around their read too quickly are pretty silly. Even if I'm leaning town on someone and they make a post that makes me question that, I'm not going to hold on to a read I had even if it's made 30 seconds before.

What does Infinity gain by making such a quick turnaround as scum?
Well hello miss fluff questions.
I'm going to call you scum for these fluffy questions since 3 of them are logical, which I know you are a very logical person.
2 give you nothing towards my alignment.
But to humor you here is a response.
1) I've played with infinity a few times. Town read defense, yes, null read defense, no.
That makes no sense, if it does to you tell me why?
2) recent games absolutely. A game months ago, more likely then not, a year ago, no.
3) infinity played with me before. I saw the question as fake.
Did you suck on a lemon before you started posting.

And feel free calling me miss fluff, but make sure you get it right as its miss town fluff, and I'll call you ms posturey because you feel like you're posturing to me.

You're citing one scum and going aha you defended someone there, you're defending someone here, see the resemblance cause I do.

I don't think that is a conclusion you actually hold or think is valid. If there is some resemblance feel free to explain why.

See the thing is when I'm scum, I don't remember every detail about how they play, and when I haven't played a lot I don't remember. Some people I don't even remember playing with or very little about them.

I don't think that expecting a player to remember a small detail about their play is valid, and I'm surprised you do.
When it comes to how I play and spam the game, it's not a small detail.
Also fasinating enough there is a thing called a search function, where you can read a players meta for yo7rself.
Did you know that?
Did you ask or look to see if this is typical of inifinity or myself or did you decide to come in and just post things that make you look active?
Because that's how your questions appear.
For a p9int of refernce that doesn't include Infinity scum game, we played princess bride mafia and he didn't call a player scummy and the defend them in that game if it helps.
So since you feel he is right, why don't you explain why you think town would be calling a player scummy, yet defend them when a wagon appears?

Yeah you can take tour condescension pill and step off.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:27 am

Post by kraska77 »

She's being antitown tho.....needs to drop the attitude
Pedit: she seems more pissed off here than usual but I also think she's town
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:28 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 528, Tammy wrote:
In post 527, Nachomamma8 wrote:I think there's some bad communication going on here that I'm not going to sort out right this second but farside looks town.

Why in gods name do you think that?

Does she always make such terrible arguments and posture and talk down to people? I've not experienced that at all.
She doesn't always talk down to people, but she does get frustrated/angry and sometimes that makes people more unpleasant than they are typically.
I don't think that it's directed towards you.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 360, SirCakez wrote:i find it disturbing you never answered the question legitimately
The question that you're looking for an answer to is "why are you playing differently this game", correct? Why is it scummy to play differently if he's shown he can be aggressive as town as well?

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Tammy »

Although I did want the question of what infinity gains by making such a quick turn around as scum answered to.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 515, Wisdom wrote:they're theory questions is what she meant

Weren't theory questions.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 364, Infinity 324 wrote:Maybe I'm colored by my frustration but this is shitty.

He just refuses to consider town motivation for changing meta and also refuses to consider the disadvantages of playing so obviously differently as scum when multiple people in the game have played with him before.
Frustration with Cakez's argument specifically, right?
I agree that it's a silly argument in general, but I don't think it's exactly out of range of his town game. It is for reasons like this why I'd like him to focus on other reads; I think he's stubborn letting go of reads sometimes and whenever he's tunneling he's not as good of a player as when he's not.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 366, Infinity 324 wrote:Not to mention coming in with a single scumread and making little effort to sort anyone else is shitty play from town and more likely to come from scum.
You'd think, but...

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Farside, I'd be happy to answer questions of yours that aren't loaded and haven't been answered in my posts already. It's just not going to get us anywhere rehashing the same points over and over.

I think there's ammo that farside could've used against me that she didn't and it's weirding me out. I won't say what it is just yet, but I will say that it makes her more likely to be town since the most likely scenario is that she doesn't consider it ammo. Whereas a scum tunneler would use everything and anything to justify their case.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 372, Infinity 324 wrote:I love it when people refuse to look beyond the surface but I can't read them as scum for it because town do that too.

Think. Maybe scum!farside wouldn't say something that would be disproved so easily? Maybe her issue is bigger than "I didn't see that you said why you're read changed therefore you're scum"?
This is the same thing that you were doing before.... You're arguing that Wraith is only looking skin deep because he's pushing farside too hard for saying something silly and yet you're pushing Cakez for saying something silly at the exact same time.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 539, Infinity 324 wrote:
Farside, I'd be happy to answer questions of yours that aren't loaded and haven't been answered in my posts already. It's just not going to get us anywhere rehashing the same points over and over.

I think there's ammo that farside could've used against me that she didn't and it's weirding me out. I won't say what it is just yet, but I will say that it makes her more likely to be town since the most likely scenario is that she doesn't consider it ammo. Whereas a scum tunneler would use everything and anything to justify their case.
Do you feel the same way about me?

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 540, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 372, Infinity 324 wrote:I love it when people refuse to look beyond the surface but I can't read them as scum for it because town do that too.

Think. Maybe scum!farside wouldn't say something that would be disproved so easily? Maybe her issue is bigger than "I didn't see that you said why you're read changed therefore you're scum"?
This is the same thing that you were doing before.... You're arguing that Wraith is only looking skin deep because he's pushing farside too hard for saying something silly and yet you're pushing Cakez for saying something silly at the exact same time.
Maybe, they are very different cases though and my issue on cakez was a little more nuanced than that.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:45 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 542, Infinity 324 wrote:Maybe, they are very different cases though and my issue on cakez was a little more nuanced than that.
Could you explain the nuance a little better for me?

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 543, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 542, Infinity 324 wrote:Maybe, they are very different cases though and my issue on cakez was a little more nuanced than that.
The combination of the shallow read, the lack of questioning on wisdom, and the initial focus solely on wisdom are what led to my scumread. I'd have to look at farside's thing but iirc it was a lot more trivial than that.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 541, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 539, Infinity 324 wrote:

Do you feel the same way about me?
Well at least you're bringing up different instances of the same type of argument and the discussion seems to be getting somewhere. Not the case with farside.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I also think your questions are quite a bit more reasonable than farside's arguments
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 544, Infinity 324 wrote:
The combination of the shallow read, the lack of questioning on wisdom, and the initial focus solely on wisdom are what led to my scumread. I'd have to look at farside's thing but iirc it was a lot more trivial than that.
Your memory is good, it was.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Yeah is a lot more silly than my argument in cakez imo, still not sure I should've voted cakez in the first place though.

PEdit: ok lol
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 547, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 544, Infinity 324 wrote:
Your memory is good, it was.
I thought you were being yoda for a second and was confused.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”