Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 572, SirCakez wrote:If Wisdom showed even an ounce of interest in working with me then maybe I'd reconsider. But instead he's just being all stubborn which is
yet another trait ive always seen in wisdom and shouldnt be pretending is alignment indicative
Fixed that for you
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Wisdom »

also
In post 572, SirCakez wrote:Off the top of my head, you, Tammy, Kagami, and Bulba are all players who the super aggressive tactic wouldn't work on as scum, so he's being forced to go the friendly route
Like Soccer Spirits was a playerlist he could roll over, but not here
This is a game that features scum-Wisdom vs Town-Nacho, Town-Tammy, Town-Kagami (and Town-farside as an extra). Check out what route I went.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 563, farside22 wrote:First off I'm sorry about my attitude.
I was told about it in my last game and I was trying hard not to repeat it this game but a few attitudes got to me and I started feeling that anger I get towards people that is probably not fair.
Don't know why it hits me some times. I think I take things a bit too personal from people. If I knew a way to get that under control.........
Anyways I will try to tone down and if I need a slap occasional that says farside you need to step back, then please say so.

In post 535, Tammy wrote:Although I did want the question of what infinity gains by making such a quick turn around as scum answered to.
When I saw infinity swap from first thought was shit, is wraith being quick lynched by scum? Then I wondered if infinity maybe bussing after I didn't get a response about why he was defending wraith.
I apologize for a snap reaction too.

Yeah see this is about what I was wondering about when I wanted to know what he would gain from the quick turn around. In the case of Infinity!scum wraith!town, Infinity probably had more to gain by defending him a bit. He doesn't really need to blend in and he didn't over whiteknight him or anything.

In the case of Infinity!scum/Wraith!scum, infinity might have tried to go on the defend route at first, but then after he got a bunch of scum reads decided that it would look better for him if he bussed. But in that case it feels so sloppily done. But this is probably one of the few instances where I think the fast turn around could be suspicious.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:24 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vote Count 1.7
- as of post 578

Wraith (5) - Nachomamma8, Infinity 324, Kagami, Wisdom, farside22
Wisdom (2) - SirCakez, Wraith
shaddowez (1) - Bulbazak
PeregrineV (1) - shaddowez
Nachomamma8 (1) - Tammy
Kagami (1) - kraska77
kraska77 (1) - Leonshade
SirCakez (1) - PeregrineV

Not Voting (0) - None

The Current deadline is November 28 at 9am EST in (expired on 2016-11-28 09:00:00)

With 13 alive - 7 are required to lynch.

Activity Check
- All good currently. Shaddowez has 24 hours to push after coming of his V/LA before being prodded.

V/LA List
-
Peregrine is V/LA until November 15th.
kraska is V/LA until November 16th.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Cakez: why is Wisdom's lack of aggression bothering you?
You were in Walking dead mafia and mollie and I discussed that issue, you said nothing about it but it bothers you this game.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 560, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 490, Tammy wrote: Do you always tend to work with nacho or is wanting his feedback something new you're trying for this game?
Everything within me is screaming that this is Wisdom's scum game. However, Nacho's acting like it isn't, and there are indicators that it could just be Wisdom playing like he did in my very first game on site. I would like to pick Nacho's brain about it, because my gut is telling me that I'm just wanting to believe the best here and that this game
is
that easy and that we can all be friends. But at the same time, I'm starting to get a sinking feeling, and there's a bit of paranoia now starting to resurface.
I really liked this part of this post. This reminds me of how we were trying to figure out Titus in mafiaception and he's giving off that same type of vibe he was when troubled about that read.

I have to get ready for work so I can't look at anything else. Monday/Tuesday are my busiest days so I very likely won't be back today, maybe tomorrow, definitely Wednesday.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:30 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 578, Tammy wrote:
In post 563, farside22 wrote:First off I'm sorry about my attitude.
I was told about it in my last game and I was trying hard not to repeat it this game but a few attitudes got to me and I started feeling that anger I get towards people that is probably not fair.
Don't know why it hits me some times. I think I take things a bit too personal from people. If I knew a way to get that under control.........
Anyways I will try to tone down and if I need a slap occasional that says farside you need to step back, then please say so.

In post 535, Tammy wrote:Although I did want the question of what infinity gains by making such a quick turn around as scum answered to.
When I saw infinity swap from first thought was shit, is wraith being quick lynched by scum? Then I wondered if infinity maybe bussing after I didn't get a response about why he was defending wraith.
I apologize for a snap reaction too.

Yeah see this is about what I was wondering about when I wanted to know what he would gain from the quick turn around. In the case of Infinity!scum wraith!town, Infinity probably had more to gain by defending him a bit. He doesn't really need to blend in and he didn't over whiteknight him or anything.

In the case of Infinity!scum/Wraith!scum, infinity might have tried to go on the defend route at first, but then after he got a bunch of scum reads decided that it would look better for him if he bussed. But in that case it feels so sloppily done. But this is probably one of the few instances where I think the fast turn around could be suspicious.
That's a fair point.
I think Infinity thought dump in regards to the situation with wraith was well put. Maybe I'm being weird about the difference between town lean and calling a player town. I don't really see the difference in that regard but that's just nitpicky feeling.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 571, Wraith wrote:I'm at the level of depression right now that I'm probably just going to prodge at best.
If you're town, this is the part of the show where you need to be rereading the thread and making some compelling arguments about why your scumreads are scum. You may not think you can improve on your existing stances (or may be unwilling to), but you're certainly capable of drawing some "if we assume <my_scumread> is scum, then <other_player> is likely scum because of the following interaction: ..." which you should have been thinking about anyway.

Alternatively, you can present a very compelling case about why you are town. While you weren't really my favorite lynch prior to this post, you are now. I remain very open-minded, though. Frankly, farside is probably the only player I really like for "highly probably town."
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Leonshade »

I had a special interest in sorting Infinity first, as I've had multiple games where I scumread town!Infinity before, including Typhon Mafia, where I basically tunneled him all D1 until I got lynched. I think I have a better grasp on his playstyle now. But my read is not up to date, as I'm not caught up yet.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Leonshade »

Above in reference to why my one post so far was commenting on my townread on Inf.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

you starting off with defending yourself is not making me feel better about you
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Leonshade »

I don't think my inactivity needs defending, as it's related to out-of-game reasons. Just wanted to post content but too lazy to read right now.
- Vecna
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

nobody talked about your inactivity
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:42 am

Post by farside22 »

Yeah my Leon scum read increased.
Tammy: I was in mafiaception too, maybe it's me but Bulbazak paranoia just reads fake.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 571, Wraith wrote:I'm at the level of depression right now that I'm probably just going to prodge at best.
In post 326, shaddowez wrote:
@mod
- V/LA for standard weekend duties.

Someone asked me about scum reads earlier, I'll try and get a post out a little later, I hope to not have to wait until Monday to do so.
It's monday, btw.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Kagami »

not sure why it added wraith's post again
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:50 am

Post by shaddowez »

Catching up now. Kagami, do you want my scum reads as of Thursday, or do you want me to catch up and provide them as of now?
V/LA on Weekends
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Wisdom »

^dont like this either
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 350, Wisdom wrote:Wraith/shadow/Leon is my first attempt at a guess
still think this is right
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Back from weekend- will catch up later.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:01 am

Post by shaddowez »

Just noticed it was kraska that initially asked me, not Kagami. What don't you like about me commenting that I'm catching up?
V/LA on Weekends
Wraith
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Wraith
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Wraith »

/replace

I'm not going to be able to follow two games at once in this state, sorry.
Show
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." -Helder Camara

"For myself, I want no advantage over my fellow man, and if he is weaker than I, all the more is it my duty to help him." -Eugene Debs

"Our demands most modest are - we only want the earth!" -James Connolly
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 592, shaddowez wrote:Catching up now. Kagami, do you want my scum reads as of Thursday, or do you want me to catch up and provide them as of now?
Both.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Kagami »

VOTE: Leon

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”