Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:23 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 724, Leonshade wrote:Right, I forgot my wagon started after that post.

But you also expressed a scumread on me in , what was your reason for scumreading me then?
Iirc, shadow->you interaction and probably something else that I could only generate through revisionism.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 703, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 701, Wisdom wrote:
In post 697, Infinity 324 wrote:Correct.
Why? He was as defensive in the previous ones too. What's different now?
He was a little defensive about a small issue, now he's showing a level of concern and a level of words dedicated to defending himself that wasn't there before. The issue isn't defending himself, townies can defend themselves, it's the overreaction to his wagon. Town would probably approach it like "I'm suspicious that 4 people just jumped on a lurker wagon" or "Can you guys explain why you scumread me" not what he did.
My reaction was due to a mix of stress and genuine frustration and powerlessness that I was facing a large wagon when I hadn't even read the game yet. But defending my defensiveness is just going to be an endless cycle, focusing on scumhunting now.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:30 am

Post by GreyICE »

Vote: Leon
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:31 am

Post by Leonshade »

Blatant reaction test.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 503, Tammy wrote:If I get a chance, I'll go back and look at tarot card because I think I remember there being some discussion of Wisdom's behavior as scum. And in that game he did have a pretty noticeable meta change, which he wrote off as being him burnt out and needing a break. (I believe he probably was burnt out and needed a break.)
What was Wisdom's alignment in that game?
In post 504, Wisdom wrote:
In post 503, Tammy wrote:there's a part of me that thinks that farside is pushing this thing harder than she believes in order to try to get a read or something.
Thats what i think cakez is doing with me
:igmeou:
In post 511, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 348, Bulbazak wrote:@Nacho: Give me your thoughts on Wisdom when you can. I'm not sure if I'm looking at 1305 Wisdom here, or if this is the amicable scum Wisdom I've been seeing a lot lately. I'm not sure how much I'm going to be around over the next few days, but I'll try to do my best with anything else you want to talk about.
Wisdom looks fine so far. I agree that he does seem less aggressive than usual, but the game's still young and it's not like Wisdom is completely incapable of being calm as town. I've liked the reads that he's put out, and, for the most part, I agree with his reasons for doing so. I also liked his even though I'm not necessarily sure that it's indicative of him being town. Was there anything that bothered you in particular about him?
Him being super friendly was definitely freaking me out, but I'm not even sure if he's doing the amount of scumhunting I'd expect from town-Wisdom. He pokes and prods a little, but he just seems there to me. I thought maybe you saw something I didn't, which was why you were treating him as town, and I thought maybe you could tell me why. At the moment, I'm not sure whether my paranoia of a non-aggressive Wisdom is making me see scumminess that isn't there or if my perception of you town-reading Wisdom is making me miss far greater warning signs. For sure my read is muddied.

In post 518, farside22 wrote: Example his his dump of thoughts here say very little about shadow.
He gave a point about issues with wisdom, reads fillerish and wraith fluff question.
In post 348, Bulbazak wrote:Alrighty then...

@Nacho: Give me your thoughts on Wisdom when you can. I'm not sure if I'm looking at 1305 Wisdom here, or if this is the amicable scum Wisdom I've been seeing a lot lately. I'm not sure how much I'm going to be around over the next few days, but I'll try to do my best with anything else you want to talk about.

@Wraith: Why'd you stop with the Mr. Fluffy talk? I found it strange in general, but I found you stopping to be kinda abrupt.

Vote Shaddowez

I could go Wraith too, but I'm not sure it's as good a vote.
So...you didn't like my first post which wasn't meant to tell you
everything
that I was thinking? Okay... Why didn't you ask me about my Shadow read then? For me, it was more important to sort out my Wisdom read and to try to get a bead on Wraith's thought process. I wasn't sure whether Mr. Fluffy was town messing around or scum trying to soft a fake claim.
In post 518, farside22 wrote: I see a bit of buddying when a player agrees with another.
What are you talking about?
In post 518, farside22 wrote: He also hasn't a dress Wisdom directly or pushed Wisdom other then using buzz words like red flag and feeling.
What part of unsure about Wisdom don't you get? Hence why I was talking to Nacho.
And don't even start with that "buzz words" crap. I use words like "red flag" all the time, and you know I use the word "feels" a lot to describe what I'm seeing.
In post 518, farside22 wrote: I also dont get the issue from wis switch to wraith when bulba was scum reading wraith too.
Perhaps because the switch was so sudden, Wisdom hadn't really said a lot about Shadow, and all evidence in the thread pointed towards him having a stronger scumread on Wraith. So why the switch, especially when he only switched back within a couple of pages?
In post 518, farside22 wrote: So unless bulba thinks Wisdom is ultimate bussed man the scum read and concern about Wisdom looks manufactured.
Point of fact: Scum Wisdom busses like crazy.
In post 561, Wisdom wrote:
In post 560, Bulbazak wrote:Then why don't you explain your thought process?
I did? Is there a read I haven't explained?
I don't see you explaining your thought processes so much as you dodging and turning suspicion back when questioned.
In post 562, Wisdom wrote:
In post 560, Bulbazak wrote:Everything within me is screaming that this is Wisdom's scum game.
Elaborate please because I'm starting to not buy it
Yeah...This reaction is fake. Who wants to bet we'll see the turn from Wisdom onto me soon?
In post 565, farside22 wrote:If you look at the post from Bulba he hasn't even really pushed his scum read on anyone but you.
I haven't really pushed anyone. Contrary to what you think, stating unease on a player is not the same as pushing them. And when it's a player like Wisdom, I'm not going to be secretive about my uneasiness. It's also why I'm making it a priority to sort him as soon as possible. If I was actually pushing Wisdom on this, I wouldn't be shy about calling him scum, and my vote would likely be resting on him.
In post 567, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 560, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 433, Infinity 324 wrote:I've played one game with him
Was he town or scum? And how do his actions in that game compare to this game, and does that contribute to your read?
He was town, and he was more aggressive. But I don't like making meta reads off of one game
I get that, but I also think it's not unreasonable to come away with it with some kind of expectation.
In post 574, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 560, Bulbazak wrote:Everything within me is screaming that this is Wisdom's scum game. However, Nacho's acting like it isn't, and there are indicators that it could just be Wisdom playing like he did in my very first game on site. I would like to pick Nacho's brain about it, because my gut is telling me that I'm just wanting to believe the best here and that this game is that easy and that we can all be friends. But at the same time, I'm starting to get a sinking feeling, and there's a bit of paranoia now starting to resurface.
I mean I don't deny that I was paranoid of Wisdom earlier because he was laid back. But being laid back doesn't necessarily mean he's scum just like being aggressive doesn't mean that he's town; need a more substantial read than "he's playing different to my usual!".
I think I explained it better earlier, but in general, I think he's soft-balling his play here. Look back at his vote history, and you'll notice he's playing it safe. He joined on you in RVS, joined the safe Wraith wagon, switched to Shadow for no reason when I arrived and voted (pretty sure he was buddying me here, but he probably also expected a more immediate hard push from me on Shadow, which never came, and wanted to get in on the ground floor), then switched back to the safe Wraith wagon when Shadow wasn't going anywhere. Nothing about that screams the hard hitting town Wisdom. And you have to admit, even if Wisdom was friendlier town, in the mode of 1305, he'd still be asking some hard hitting questions and would be a leader. I'm not seeing that. And every time he is questioned about how he's playing, he'll deflect back on the other player and avoid discussing his reads or actions.

Just, take a closer look at how he reacts to questions by Cakez or Infinity, and please tell me if I'm wrong there. Heck, please show me how you see Wisdom is really being like his town self, because I really don't want to be stuck in a harmful cycle if we're both town.
In post 574, Nachomamma8 wrote: You're saying that being friendly somehow gives him an advantage when playing against stronger players even though he's expected is to be aggressive - what advantage is that, exactly?
Friendly scum Wisdom was able to buddy me quite effectively and disarm my suspicions in HU2. I wouldn't dismiss that as a tactic.

I should have a lot more time within the next couple of days.

On to page 24.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Wisdom »

stab: Bulbazak

bye
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Kagami »

oo
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Kagami »

I think maggie must have left a bit ago, we might be in for some suspense.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Leonshade »

Wisdom's a sexy shoeless god of war?
- Vecna
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Wisdom »

mhm
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:18 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So while wandering through a dangerous maze in the dungeon your party has wandered into a (questionable) decision to split up into pairs to make the process of navigation go faster. While some of you seemed to be more interested in looking for wandering encounters as opposed to an exit soon the team of Bulbazak and Wisdom made their way out of the maze.

“Follow our voices” said Bulbazak over and over to help lead everyone to their location. Apparently Wisdom took some umbrage at this. As the rest of your party emerged from the maze you were greeted with the sight of Wisdom stabbing Bulbazak right in the heart.

“My .. only .. regret .. was … sharing .. the …… loot” Bulbazak said, expiring.

“What?” Wisdom said as everyone turned to him with questioning looks. Even though his words don’t sound remorseful he looks a little sickened by knowledge of what he had done.

Bulbazak was
Haley Starshine, Vanilla Town

--

Mod Note – Votes are reset due to this action.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:34 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vote Count 1.9
- as of post 736

Not Voting (12) - Infinity 324, Leonshade, shaddowez, farside22, PeregrineV, Tammy, Nachomamma8, Kagami, kraska77, Wisdom, SirCakez, GreyICE

The Current deadline is November 28 at 9am EST in (expired on 2016-11-28 09:00:00)

With 12 alive - 7 are required to lynch.

Activity Check
- All good currently.

V/LA List
-
kraska is V/LA until November 16th.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Wisdom »

oh well.

Info: I now require one less vote to lynch because I stabbed town.

VOTE: Leon
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Kagami »

Ok, then the mr. scruffy thing was a coicidence.

VOTE: GreyICE
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Kagami »

Any particular reason not to ask for a claim?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

confidence
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 741, Wisdom wrote:confidence
Apparently misplaced.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Kagami »

Do you have some interaction with Mr. Scruffy that would explain wraith's earlier futurama crossreferencing?
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Kagami »

I was thinking that slot was likely belkar.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: GreyICE

Shaddow is my other choice
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: grey
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

I'm Belkar, Kagami.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:57 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 729, Leonshade wrote:Blatant reaction test.
I don't do those. When I vote for someone they are the person I most want to die in the game.

Anyone want to place a vote and check if MoI won't count mine because it's "for a reaction"?
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:59 am

Post by GreyICE »