Tiger moth
Tiger moth
Townie
Tiger moth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Tiger moth »

Don't want to vote alban or Creature. Could go for Klingon, bang or lane. Maybe MDS. But that's not much help as none of them have votes on them yet.

There are too many I'm not sure about so for now my vote's staying on SAJ.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:42 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Tiger moth's reads make me roll my eyes but hey, I've been super wrong before. I shouldn't judge.

Trivia:
I'm super scared of moths irl. Like literally banshee screech + flight response scared. Even Tiger moth's avatar is slightly unsettling to look at.
TwiszTed
TwiszTed
Goon
TwiszTed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:44 am

Post by TwiszTed »

In post 851, MiniDeathStar wrote:Tiger moth's reads make me roll my eyes but hey, I've been super wrong before. I shouldn't judge.
Why not? It's your job to judge.
Keep your posts green
Don't let me see red
Cuz when I get meen
Scum be getting ded
Tiger moth
Tiger moth
Townie
Tiger moth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Tiger moth »

@ MDS: Thanks for posting your case on Spade.

@ Spade: It looks like you never commented on . Can you do that now please?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:59 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 852, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 851, MiniDeathStar wrote:Tiger moth's reads make me roll my eyes but hey, I've been super wrong before. I shouldn't judge.
Because everybody is being so weird this game that I don't have a single solid town read. All my reads are approximations. I know it's my job to judge but I don't want to show hubris by dismissing other people's opinions when I have little to back up mine with.
TwiszTed
TwiszTed
Goon
TwiszTed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by TwiszTed »

In post 854, MiniDeathStar wrote:
In post 852, TwiszTed wrote:
Because everybody is being so weird this game that I don't have a single solid town read. All my reads are approximations. I know it's my job to judge but I don't want to show hubris by dismissing other people's opinions when I have little to back up mine with.
I find that it is much easier to operate on the assumption of being right than the alternative.
Keep your posts green
Don't let me see red
Cuz when I get meen
Scum be getting ded
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 841, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 840, Klingoncelt wrote:Prodge.

I ate a Benadryl and I'm passing out. Damned allergies.

VOTE: Alban
Why?????
Still my #1 Scumread.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Gamma Emerald - (2) - TwiszTed, Secret Agent Jin
alban - (2) - Creature, Klingoncelt
Spade_Ace - (2) - MiniDeathStar, Lane0168
Creature - (1) - Gamma Emerald
Secret Agent Jin - (1) - Tiger Moth

Not Voting: Charloux, Kop, bangthemafia, Spade_Ace, Alban
7 votes needed for lynch

(expired on 2016-11-20 12:10:00)

Hmm... Time is not on our side.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 856, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 841, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 840, Klingoncelt wrote:Prodge.

I ate a Benadryl and I'm passing out. Damned allergies.

VOTE: Alban
Why?????
Still my #1 Scumread.
Did i miss your Alban scumread? Is there a post on your reasoning?
TwiszTed
TwiszTed
Goon
TwiszTed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by TwiszTed »

VOTE: alban

Willing to vote here or Tiger Moth.
Keep your posts green
Don't let me see red
Cuz when I get meen
Scum be getting ded
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:26 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

Part 2
Spade Ace

First of all sorry for being slow in catching up.

Secondly, I dont know if I am being paranoid but this is what I noticed after ISOing Spade-
In post 240, Spade_Ace wrote:Fountain - Has changed his vote multiple times (5 times) and has changed opinions too quickly. Maybe that's how hydra works. But am getting a town read from FoD based on his response to Klingon's alban vote and his questioning of SAJ. But why are you quick in demanding lynches of people you are not sufficiently convinced is a scum? (Lane for his style of interrogation of MDS and Kling for being a town distraction). Also, what was the 'never mind' when you changed your vote from me to Gamma? Was that a reaction from a scum who realised I was a newbie and therefore it was better to keep me in the game?

Chaloux - Had what I felt was an unnecessary exchange with MDS regarding her being concerned about the wagon. He then went on to say it was a Sharade and that people who commented got a townread from him.

MDS - Has been quite active and open about her thoughts. Not hesitant to engage with anyone. Though exchanges regarding her show of concern went further than needed. Some of her comments helped me in understanding parts of the game that I found confusing. Thanks for that. Have you played with alban before? (In 102, you say you are happy to finally play with him but everywhere else you give a character recommendation of him). I agree to your assessment on Klingon.

Lane - His line of questioning seem town like to me.

Alban - Am pretty sure he is town. This is his town play.

Gamma and Klingon - I feel, their query regarding alban and the avatar, was just a well intended attempt at detecting scumslips. They were justified in wanting to know why alban wrote about the avatar without me having posted even once. But once evidence against the contrary is provided i expect them to back off the issue. Gamma did it and this gives me a townread from him. But Klingon continues to make an issue of something that has been shown to be a nonissue. One possibility is that she is just misguided. Another, is that she could be a scum who wants to aggressively engage with a town player and then kill him/her at night. Then claim innocence by saying, "look, as a scum i would never have engaed with someone so much in the day and then kill him at night cos i know that would make me a suspect".

Creature - All his posts are short. Hasn't voted for anyone or put up any analysis. Maybe he is waiting to get more reads.

Tigermoth - Seems to be a townie, based on the questions she asked.

Secret Agent - Not able to agree with a single thing he has said. I dont think he has given enough info to justify his scumread on MDS.
In #289, Spade writes his first long post analysing everyone, but there us no mention of me.
In post 377, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 369, alban wrote:About Bang, he is playing just as he plays. Aggressive, questioning and analytical. Spade, what do you think?

About Spade, he is not playing as he plays. He is usually very questioning and analytical, but he is not as active in this game. Maybe it's a lot to take in as his first game. Bang, what do you think?
Good to see that you are back alban. Am still learning the ropes at MS. Also the only active scumhunting in the last two days was regarding the avatar and I wasn't interested in responding to that anymore.

I have a town read on you, MDS, Gamma and lean.

FoD seems quite indifferent. Rarely answers questions put forth. Offers mainly opinions and no justification.

Not sure what creatures style of play is. Either he actually doesn't have reads on anyone or he isn't providing insights cos he fears he might scumslip.

Kop has just posted twice in this game. Way too low for providing any analysis on him.

Charloux and Klingon I feel have been weird. Charloux's charade comment and his 'we are going to be killed' on Gamma. Klingon, seems to be way too obsessed than natural. Not sure what she is hoping to accomplish.
In post 378, Spade_Ace wrote:If anyone has any questions for me I would be happy to answer.
In #377 Spade responds to Alban's pointed question from #369 about what are his opinions on me. Spade writes a long post about how its good to see Alban, analyses everyone else, but again noticeably drops me.

Then almost as an after thought, writes #368 saying anyone wants to ask me question? I somehow dont like this pattern. I cant put my finger on whats bothering me but it looks weird. I dont expect a town Spade to ignore such questions. As a town Spade is usually very proactive, asking a lot more questions almost grilling people. I find that completely absent in this game. Initially I tried to give him benefit of doubt thinking it maybe because its his first game on this forum and he is unable to find time to tackle all the information flow from so many players. But I cant put aside the possibility of a scum Spade trying to lurk in general to avoid risk of slipping and appearing only when questioned directly. So either he is a disinterested townie or quite likely a scum who is overwhelmed, doesnt want to make mistakes. If he is scum, his repeatedly ignoring me in his analyses could be-
1. A given up scum trying to buddy up to a townie to take me down if he flips scum
2. A scum avoiding to ruffle my feathers coz I know his play style quite well?

I am a bit unsure whether I am being paranoid. Anyone else felt this unusual?
In post 388, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 378, Spade_Ace wrote:If anyone has any questions for me I would be happy to answer.
Instead of taking this stand, why dont you actively interrogate people u find scummy. For ex-
You find Kling and Charl weird. Why dont you ask them questions about whatever you find weird.
You said Kope hasnt posted, Creature is different, FoD doesnt answer etc. Ask them questions. Else I also feel that you could be superficially scum hunting. You are way too involved in games usually.
I dont think Spade responded to this.
In post 420, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 408, Fountain of Dreams wrote:
Apologies for this randomidget, but both heads of this hydra will be subbing out.
I wonder why both heads would sub out?...this gives me a town read from FoD. If FoD was indeed a scum I don't think both heads would want to get replaced at the same time, cos being a scum is way too much fun.

Either way I hope the replacement heads are more responsive.
Spade, can you explain this? Hows both heads wanting replacement indicative of any alignment?
In post 421, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 396, Creature wrote:Klingoncelt
Fountain of Dreams

These are good lynches, not sure on the other scum.
@Creature do think they are good lynches cos they are a distraction to the town or are you actually getting scumreads from them. How much ever I find Klingon weird, I don't think she is a scum. Same goes with FoD.
This is reaching and townreading for no good reasons explained.
In post 492, Spade_Ace wrote:If you are not convinced yet, go ahead and vote. Don't expect me to reply again to your comments.
A frustrated scum! Never remember Spade getting frustrated as a townie. He is that kind of townie who would fight tooth and nail till his last breath, and that too with nice logical explanations. So Spade, please gear up and give me a good reason, else I am gonna vote for you.
In post 669, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 666, alban wrote:
Spade
, there are some major problems with you this game.
You are definitely
playing a different game
True.
You are more defensive and less inquisitive.
True.
You talk only when talked to. Also, you start talking when you notice someone is suspecting you. Overall, I feel you have
given up
already.
Given up, no. Less enthusiastic, yes.
On one hand, I feel that this is the town you, not understanding how to handle this inflow of complex and quality posts.
Complex in the sense am having a hard time getting good reads on anyone. Quality yet to make up my mind.
On the other hand, I also think even if you are scum, you would probably behave the same.
True.
. Your inactivity, defensive posts and lack of interrogating others could come from both a helpless town or a helpless scum.
Helpless, don't know.
The longer you go without a useful post, the more suspicious I become of you. You are not appearing non-chalant. You are appearing clueless.

More specifically, I don't like both your posts with reads and . I feel you are trying extra hard to dispense off reads. Sure you are commenting on how they are playing, but it's more IIoA. It's weird that your wall of reads come before you start questioning. I think all the real chunk of questioning you have done has happened later.
Could be true.

I don't like your too, where you mention "I have no issues in being lynched if you have some good conviction to back it up..."
Please don't make me spell it out for you. Think what sort of a villager says the first part of that sentence.
I don't think a townie uses that line of logic. Right now, you are the only player who knows who you are, unless you are a scum. How can you use such an
emotional argument
rather than a rational one? In my experience, scum tend to make more emotional arguments. But who knows? Maybe you felt cornered? I don't see the reason why though. Explain please. This brings me to a related topic. You seem to be repeatedly at L-3 or 4.
Really???....I thought I was never at L-3 or 4. And ryt now I believe MDS is the only one voting against me.
Why aren't we hearing any explanation of offence mounted from your side?

Another small point. I didn't like and you providing a reason for Gamma. He gives the same logic later, if you noticed. If he is scum and you are town
Am not yet convinced he is scum. And MDS mentioned gamma hadn't answered her question twice. So was just writing down my understanding of what happened
, aren't you giving him readymade points for their defence?

I think you are
quite likely to be a scum
Am not.
. I will be waiting for your reply.

btw, what's your opinion of Bang?
He is probably town. A difference that I have noticed from his usual style of play is that he is more focused on the questions as compared to the long essay like explanations we are familiar with. Maybe cos of the higher number of players
Sheer lack of time.
In post 753, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 749, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Tiger said telling someone to replace out is bad, which i explained that i didnt mean it that way. In my explaination i said your head needs to be in the game, if not you should think whether or not to replace out. My head was not in the game so i requested a replacement. I took it back and stayed in because i realized that i didnt give it much thought and replaced out because of my mistake when in actuality i should have apologized for the cross post and tried harder at the current game. I just did that and i found new resilience.
@SAJ. Alban asked me have i given up. I replied, "Given up, no. Less enthusiastic yes". Let me Clarify that for you. "Given up on finding scum, no. Less enthusiastic on having to defend myself, yes"
Your words dont match with your actions. I dont see any active scumhunting. Its just responding to questions asked to you by others.
In post 756, Spade_Ace wrote:Also @SAJ, do note that there are players who haven't been active for 5 days and some who have lesser posts than mine. Please don't forget to tell them the same about "replacing out".
Throwing shade on others?
In post 839, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 713, Creature wrote:Not sure now.

VOTE: alban
Why do you still suspect alban???
Why not? You neither told us why you dont suspect Alban, nor are telling us why you find Creature's suspicion of Alban invalid.

All in all, I am not voting for Spade right now just because I have not yet ISOed others to cover those 17 pages that I missed. But unless I find someone else equally or more scummy, I am gonna come back to you, Spade!
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:33 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 853, Tiger moth wrote:@ MDS: Thanks for posting your case on Spade.

@ Spade: It looks like you never commented on . Can you do that now please?
In post 645, MiniDeathStar wrote:Well, I have a short list but considering how hard it is for me to read this game full of lurkers and weird people, it's the best I have right now.

1. His reads appear convenient. He town reads the popular people and scumreads the current suspects of the day. He revoked his townread on me as soon as I said I was suspecting him.
2. Meta analysis from bangthemafia and alban says he's playing noticeably different.
3. The blatant misrepresentation of Jin that I pointed out, and then the poor excuse of reaction testing and something he found scummy but didn't even mention in the "reaction test".
4. The fact that he defends himself by throwing shade on his attackers rather than by logical explanations.
5. He's overly jumpy in a bad way. Instead of asking people to elaborate (or offering to explain himself), he immediately kicks anyone who says anything bad about him into the scum pile.
6. Intuition. This is more for me than a formal case but I have this nagging feeling that his posts just
sound artificial
. His reads, his explanations, everything. I can't tell if it's my confirmation bias or
FEMALE SIXTH SENSE
something I know I see but can't put into words so I'm not giving it much weight. Just a hunch.
Tiger moth. I so, so didn't want to put up any defensive posts unless i was in L-1. i will try to answer the accusations in MDS's 645 and the ones in albans 666 that i didn't adequately explain.

First, in 666 albans asks me, "how can you use an emotional argument instead of a rational one". Let me remind you that pathos (emotion) is one of the three pillars of persuasion. And if I am not mistaken persuasion is the essence of this game. I can't use ethos (my credibility), cos this is my first game here and purely logos (logical argument) because I am having a hard time coming up with solid scum reads, like most people in this game. So forgive me if at times i resort to emotion to convince of my innocence.

Second, albans main argument and MDS's
point 2
. I am playing differently. The last time I played a full game of mafia with alban and bang and for that matter any game of mafia was 6 months back. Of course, am rusty. My meta is bound to change over long periods of inactivity. In hindsight, I should have probably joined a newbie game which I later did. But that doesn't, necessarily make me a scum. @MDS since you depend on Meta and albans word, did you care to ask him if this was the way I played as scum??? He has already said no.

Third, MDS's
point 1
. Absolute lie, and gives a false idea. First, just because I ask you a question, don't immediately jump to the conclusion I am scumreading you. Did I explicitly say, that I think you are scum. When did I revoke your "townread"? You thought that I implied a scumread. But don't put what you thought as what I said. Next,you say my reads appear convenient. When most thought that FoD was scum I thought he was town. Was that convenient??? Tellme when was it that I scumread the current suspects of the day? Absolute lie. In your own words, "please elaborate". I agree with your statement that I was townreading the so called popular people (you, alban, FoD, gamma). You can say I did a bad job in not questioning these people. But that's it. Talking of convenience, how conveniently did you vote against FoD when everyone was voting for him (though you did remove the vote immediately). Then when Ted started with his style of scum hunting you removed your suspicion on FoD slot.

Fourth,
point 4 and 5
. These two are more or less the same point. Makes it seem as if you are trying to show you have multiple points. They are a misreport of what I did and reeks of hypocrisy.You say I immediately kick anyone into the scumpile without offering any explanation. Can you please show me my list of scumpile suspects? No, sadly cos I don't have one. Did I call gamma a scum for hammering me regarding FoD votemix up. No. I offered an explanation, albeit emotionally charged, and he was immediately convinced. See his post 493. Did I attack alban in any way for calling me scummy? No. Regarding hypocrisy, need I remind you of what happened between you and Charloux, and you and lane. You voted against the person who was questioning you. Yes i agree my style of defense is more towards attacking the other person and I know that's what am doing even now.

Fifth,
point 3
. Regarding Jin, I am not going to offer any more explanation than I already did. I had the right to ask him a question however misrepresented you think it was.

Sixth,
point 6
. If I do end up getting lynched, I want you to have a good and hard look at your intuition /
FEMALE SIXTH SENSE
(as you put it).

I didn't want to reply to MDS initially because 645 is just a pile of unsubstantiated BS on which I didn't want to waste my energy. It is just a distorted commentary on my style of play and one which offers no evidence to back up her claim on why I am supposed to be scum.

Now if I am scum, then who are my partners??? If am lynched and my town card flips, who are you going to suspect??...Do you have anyone who you could link on an associative basis at least?

PEDIT: bang just saw your post. will read it and reply.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:58 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

@bang please don't base your arguments on me based on my old style. Like I mentioned before it has been 6 months since i last played mafia and this is a tough crowd to read and yes I was a little intimidated. You say town me doesn't play like this. Tell me does a mafia me play like this???

I am town reading you and alban. Don't take this as buttering up. Alban has had no logical inconsistencies or discrepancies so far in this game. His analysis of how I used to play was spot on. So I don't find him distorting the truth at all. And as town this is how i rmbr him playing. I went and checked his last few games on MS to see whether he became that good of a mafia. But I did find noticeable differences between mafia alban and town alban.

Yours is more of a character analysis than a meta analysis. I know that under no circumstance would you have done injustice to your role as mafia and end up not being active for the major part of the game. You would always want to control the narrative of the game. You haven't done that this time. I realize I am a hypocritical by asking you not to judge me based on my past actions while I am judging you based on it. Sorry, but i don't have anything else to go by as you haven't posted much.

Regarding the heads wanting to be replaced. It was just a feel. As a mafia I would never want to be replaced and two people wanting to be replaced a mafia just felt odd to me.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 859, TwiszTed wrote:VOTE: alban

Why??...Am really not able to understand on what basis people are voting for alban.
TwiszTed
TwiszTed
Goon
TwiszTed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by TwiszTed »

In post 863, Spade_Ace wrote:

Why??...Am really not able to understand on what basis people are voting for alban.
As noted in , alban choose to allow town to create a bunch of noise over the avatar issue, rather than simply admit his pre-existing relationship with you.

Had he been up front about knowing you, it would have preempted a lot of suspicion, and subsequently, prevented a lot of useless speculation about his motives.
Keep your posts green
Don't let me see red
Cuz when I get meen
Scum be getting ded
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:43 pm

Post by Charloux »

Ok that shows a lot about what kind of person he is. Anything AI?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 864, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 863, Spade_Ace wrote:

As noted in , alban choose to allow town to create a bunch of noise over the avatar issue, rather than simply admit his pre-existing relationship with you.

Had he been up front about knowing you, it would have preempted a lot of suspicion, and subsequently, prevented a lot of useless speculation about his motives.
Exactly. What kind of mafia will do that. I know its a WIFOM but in my opinion a mafia Alban would be extra cautious not to create unnecessary issues against himself. I seriously cant understand why people are stuck at this Avatar thingie. Its so NAI.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 862, Spade_Ace wrote:@bang please don't base your arguments on me based on my old style. Like I mentioned before it has been 6 months since i last played mafia and this is a tough crowd to read and yes I was a little intimidated. You say town me doesn't play like this. Tell me does a mafia me play like this???

I am town reading you and alban. Don't take this as buttering up. Alban has had no logical inconsistencies or discrepancies so far in this game. His analysis of how I used to play was spot on. So I don't find him distorting the truth at all. And as town this is how i rmbr him playing. I went and checked his last few games on MS to see whether he became that good of a mafia. But I did find noticeable differences between mafia alban and town alban.

Yours is more of a character analysis than a meta analysis. I know that under no circumstance would you have done injustice to your role as mafia and end up not being active for the major part of the game. You would always want to control the narrative of the game. You haven't done that this time. I realize I am a hypocritical by asking you not to judge me based on my past actions while I am judging you based on it. Sorry, but i don't have anything else to go by as you haven't posted much.

Regarding the heads wanting to be replaced. It was just a feel. As a mafia I would never want to be replaced and two people wanting to be replaced a mafia just felt odd to me.
Maybe. Or maybe not.

What about your deliberate omission of me from #240, #376 even while You answer Alban's #369? Also no response to 388, and your frustration in #492?

Also, I found your whole Pathos, Ethos, Logos thingie a far fetched attempt to get some town cred.

And yes, I agree with your question to me that a mafia Spade would also have played quite aggressively. But the reverse may not true. Your disengagement looks to me more arising from being a scum and not being able to absorb the forum's playstyle than a confused townie.

However, right now I take your explanation on its face value. But my you are a very strong contender in my eyes for scum slot
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Charloux »

@Bang: If Spade were scum, do you think he would still be protecting Alban, even though he is the second in line to get lynched?
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:12 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

In post 861, Spade_Ace wrote:Third, MDS's
point 1
. Absolute lie, and gives a false idea. First, just because I ask you a question, don't immediately jump to the conclusion I am scumreading you. Did I explicitly say, that I think you are scum. When did I revoke your "townread"?
Here:
In post 475, Spade_Ace wrote:You were one of my top most town reads. [...] I feel like you are conviently aligning yourself based on the scenario.
Had I still been a townread, you wouldn't have used the past tense.
Next,you say my reads appear convenient. When most thought that FoD was scum I thought he was town. Was that convenient??? Tellme when was it that I scumread the current suspects of the day? Absolute lie. In your own words, "please elaborate". I agree with your statement that I was townreading the so called popular people (you, alban, FoD, gamma).
The reads in . You copied my own description of my game, my reads on alban, Gamma and Klingon and Fountain's reads on lane and Tiger moth. You conveniently didn't state your opinion on me (because a few people were null/scumreading me), Charloux (same reason) and did that weird thing with Klingon and SAJ that appeared to be agreement with me but not stating a definitive opinion so you could leave your options open. I even called you out on it back in and you basically said "idk". All in all, 240 was a big bag of IIoA disguised as scumhunting.

You did the same thing in . Fountain is suddenly not a town read after he got wagoned. But notice how he isn't a scumread either? More IIoA. Same with Creature. "Either he actually doesn't have reads on anyone or he isn't providing insights cos he fears he might scumslip." You did this so often that I based your whole personality quote around it. Why do you keep giving two possibilities for everyone? Of course everyone can be town or scum, and do towny or scummy things, HOW is that scumhunting?
Talking of convenience, how conveniently did you vote against FoD when everyone was voting for him (though you did remove the vote immediately). Then when Ted started with his style of scum hunting you removed your suspicion on FoD slot.
I voted Fountain because I was suspecting him, and my unvote didn't erase that suspicion, I just wanted to avoid premature lynch when we could squeeze out more information out of Day 1. Ted did dull a lot of my suspicion but so far I've not seen him do anything that screams town and I don't agree with his reads list. Your point? How is any of that convenient for scum-me?
Fourth,
point 4 and 5
. These two are more or less the same point. Makes it seem as if you are trying to show you have multiple points.
Point 4 refers to how you defend yourself and point 5 refers to your quickness to OMGUS everybody.
They are a misreport of what I did and reeks of hypocrisy.You say I immediately kick anyone into the scumpile without offering any explanation.
That's not what I said. I said instead of asking "please explain why I'm scum?" or "why do you think that's scummy? I was just...", you do things like , and . Suddenly I'm "conveniently aligning myself" (the irony :roll:) and Gamma is "that stupid" for daring to suggest you might be mafia. [I concede you're actually right about Gamma, you didn't call him scum. I was under the impression you did because you called *me* scum.]
Did I attack alban in any way for calling me scummy? No.
When alban called you scummy I had already laid my case and you knew if you attacked *him* you'd get autolynched. Plus he was your perpetual townread and you couldn't back off now without appearing obvious. You changed your defence tactic.
Regarding hypocrisy, need I remind you of what happened between you and Charloux, and you and lane. You voted against the person who was questioning you.
I voted Charloux on page 1. His question was sketchy and voting him was an opportunity to exit RVS. As for lane, I didn't vote him until a few pages after his interrogation on me and for a totally different reason.
Sixth,
point 6
. If I do end up getting lynched, I want you to have a good and hard look at your intuition /
FEMALE SIXTH SENSE
(as you put it).
This is actually the first thing I've seen from you that could be genuine town frustration... even though it's literally the same thing I said to Klingon which made bang think I'm confirmed townie.
Now if I am scum, then who are my partners??? If am lynched and my town card flips, who are you going to suspect??...Do you have anyone who you could link on an associative basis at least?
If you're scum, I'm going to look at the people who were townreading you or were reluctant to vote you. Creature, probably Tiger moth or Kop?

If you're town, it will depend on the night kill and the people on your wagon. But you're not close to being lynched anyway.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:18 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I'd like a good reason why we should vote alban please? So far all the arguments against him have been lurking and the avatar thing. I'm not convinced.
TwiszTed
TwiszTed
Goon
TwiszTed
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:27 am

Post by TwiszTed »

In post 866, bangthemafia wrote:Exactly. What kind of mafia will do that.
Get over yourself. Nobody could have predicted why I'd be scumreading him.

It's impossible to prevent every possible reason somebody will scumread you, so your post is pure bullshit.
Keep your posts green
Don't let me see red
Cuz when I get meen
Scum be getting ded
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:37 am

Post by bangthemafia »

Part 3
Charl and Creature

Charloux

In post 382, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 331, Charloux wrote:@MDS:I don't want to associate with gamma, and one of us will die soon enough. I will keep my read on klingon for a little bit.
Charl, please explain this post.
Charl, you have still not explained this post. Please elaborate.
In post 400, Charloux wrote:I'm on my phone, so i can't post or read properly, but i won't explain #331 nor make a read on gamma, because making a personality analysis on a hydra sounds like a pain in the ***, but i give him points for trying to act surprised when he commented on #331.
You WONT explain #331 or you CANT explain?

Apart from this post, and the weird Gamma wagon, cant really find anything significant from Charl. So null read as of now. Not townreading because "not being able to make a read even towards end of Day 1" itself is a bit uncomfortable and suspicious for me.

Creature

In post 436, Creature wrote:
In post 421, Spade_Ace wrote:@Creature do think they are good lynches cos they are a distraction to the town or are you actually getting scumreads from them. How much ever I find Klingon weird, I don't think she is a scum. Same goes with FoD.
I don't lynch people for being distraction unless I can't get a solid townread on them.
Well, I have a different take on this. If at the end of day 1, I dont get strong scum reads from anyone, I am perfectly fine voting for the least useful townie as I am a die hard believer that no-lynch helps scum. One townie less means less distraction. Also, if there is a vocal strong player whom I cant read, I would think that mislynch of a strong townie will cost much more badly than mislynch of a (sorry for being rude here-) useless townie.

Creature has posted all one liners with a distinct lack of transperancy in his thought process. He is just there-
1. Making / passing verdicts a la FoD style without giving any reasons OR
2. Asking questions about one player to the other- almost sounding "reasons fishing". Its almost as if he is fishing for valid arguements in an attempt to bring more weight to his one liners.
In post 495, Creature wrote:Can someone quote the best post representing the case on Charloux?
In post 528, Creature wrote:I don't think the test makes much sense anyway. What if Charloux actually hammers?
In post 546, Creature wrote:Wanted to see if I could sort Gamma out.
In post 547, Creature wrote:I won't oppose Charloux wagon.
In post 548, Creature wrote:What's your opinion on Tiger moth?
In post 551, Creature wrote:Space_Ade also looks town.
In post 628, Creature wrote:I have a feeling SAJ is town though.
In post 635, Creature wrote:
TwistFed

Don't you think it's scummy Transcend townread me even though I haven't posted much?
In post 642, Creature wrote:I don't think Space_Aid is scum.
In post 650, Creature wrote:What do you think about Charloux?
In post 681, Creature wrote:I noticed we have 5 days left.
In post 682, Creature wrote:Are you sure it's Spade_Ace?
In post 712, Creature wrote:What's your opinion on lane0164?
In post 714, Creature wrote:4.5 days left

zzzz
These are some examples. So I do put him in my scumpile as of now. I will not hesitate to vote Creature.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Creature
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:25 am

Post by Kop »

I just have that sense of feeling that he is scum, his posts aren't assuring my feeling is wrong.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Open Games”