Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:56 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Spade has already softclaimed vanilla townie. Just in case you missed that.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

@lane true

VOTE: Klingon

The only thing she has been saying this whole game was about alban and the avatar. An explanation was given multiple times and she chooses not to accept it. Obsessed with the scum pile made at the very begining. This might be the way she plays all her games. But i feel, her sticking on to her scum targets even after being provided satisfactory explanations is just an attempt to show that her meta has not chanaged.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 900, MiniDeathStar wrote:Spade has already softclaimed vanilla townie. Just in case you missed that.
Thank god. I thought people would notice it long back. Realise it is against the spirt of the game. Sorry.
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:09 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

I don't think Klingon is the only person voting alban for the avatar. So far I haven't heard a detailed case on alban being scum. Like, at all.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:12 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 871, TwiszTed wrote:
In post 866, bangthemafia wrote:Exactly. What kind of mafia will do that.
Get over yourself. Nobody could have predicted why I'd be scumreading him.

It's impossible to prevent every possible reason somebody will scumread you, so your post is pure bullshit.
Mr know it all! I just said that the whole Avatar thing appears totally bullshit to me!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:16 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 877, Charloux wrote:
In post 875, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 868, Charloux wrote:@Bang: If Spade were scum, do you think he would still be protecting Alban, even though he is the second in line to get lynched?
What if both Alban and Spade are scum team? Taking a risk by openly buddying and creating an alibi for day 2?
I don't care about that right now, answer the rhetorical question.
The question itself is the answer. If Spade flips scum, I can almost bet my ass that Alban is his scum partner!
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:18 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

That would be too good to be true. I think Spade would be smarter than to blatantly buddy partner!alban, especially now that they are both on the line.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:18 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 888, MiniDeathStar wrote:Creature is playing like 50 games at a time. I can sort of understand why he isn't putting in any effort.
Sorry but thats not the way it should be. That way he is not helping the town in any way
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:21 am

Post by alban »

Mini, what are your current reads?

Spade, about your Kling vote: why would a scum be so relentless? I am annoyed with her and Twisz, but they are more like VIs.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

@alban she is relentless in all her games. Mentioned multiple times that it has helped her and this is the way she plays the game. I just think she is hiding behind her meta. If not why would she not accept the most simple explanation.
Also Twisz is not a VI.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:25 am

Post by alban »

In post 905, bangthemafia wrote:
In post 868, Charloux wrote:@Bang: If Spade were scum, do you think he would still be protecting Alban, even though he is the second in line to get lynched?
What if both Alban and Spade are scum team? Taking a risk by openly buddying and creating an alibi for day 2?
The question itself is the answer. If Spade flips scum, I can almost bet my ass that Alban is his scum partner!
wtf
how does him being scum implicate me?
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:28 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

@alban hahahaha
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:31 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 899, lane0168 wrote:
In post 898, lane0168 wrote:People not voting are setting us up for a speed lynch that will end in no claim and possibly a lynch on a power role. Get your damn votes out there, its page 36, we don't need some random speed lynch. Start making wagons already theres a day and a half left
Fixed
Completely agree. I am leaving ISOing people. Its taking such a long time and we are so close to deadline. And I have read everything though I would really have loved to ISO rest of the 8 people. At present, I am fine voting Spade or Creature or SAJ or Charl wherever the wagon forms!
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:31 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

My only solid scumread is Spade, his alignment can potentially incriminate Creature and perhaps Tiger moth or Kop. If I'm wrong and he's town, I'll look into whoever helped the lynch happen and analyse the night kill (if it's not me, lol).

I have soft townreads on bangthemafia, lane, Klingon and Secret Agent Jin (in that order). Everyone else has been acting too weird for me to really get a read. I don't think I see anything that screams town or scum to me.

P. Edit: Spade, because look at my personality quote for her and you'll see.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:36 am

Post by alban »

In post 909, Spade_Ace wrote:@alban she is relentless in all her games. Mentioned multiple times that it has helped her and this is the way she plays the game. I just think she is hiding behind her meta. If not why would she not accept the most simple explanation.
Also Twisz is not a VI.
Walk me through it.
You think she as a scum plays like this? Or she plays like this always?
The most simple explanation for her behaviour imo is that she is a fixated and illogical townie, not that she is a scum.
Unless you are saying that she is creating this whole mess as a facade to hide behind. Offence could be a good defence. That makes some sense. Were you saying that or something else?
If Twisz was smarter, he would have realised the fallacy of questioning the basis of my vote on Creature while simultaneously placing his vote on me that has even less of a basis.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:39 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 902, Spade_Ace wrote:
In post 900, MiniDeathStar wrote:Spade has already softclaimed vanilla townie. Just in case you missed that.
Thank god. I thought people would notice it long back. Realise it is against the spirt of the game. Sorry.
And what would a scum soft claim? As scum??

By the way, I remember someone put another viewpoint against Gamma's advice that soft claims are good. Softclaiming or announcing that you noticed a softclaim can be beneficial to scum. I am a bit confused so want to know what people feel.
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:42 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 910, alban wrote:
In post 905, bangthemafia wrote:
wtf
how does him being scum implicate me?
We will see that. Why are you suddenly getting hyper? :eek: :mrgreen:
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:43 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

Softclaims *generally* hurt town and help scum. But if you're town and notice a softclaim, you should out it unless you're a doctor/watcher. It's better that everyone knows instead of just the scum (who should be looking for softclaims always).
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:44 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 908, alban wrote:Mini, what are your current reads?

Spade, about your Kling vote: why would a scum be so relentless? I am annoyed with her and Twisz, but they are more like VIs.
Whats a VI?
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:47 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 906, MiniDeathStar wrote:That would be too good to be true. I think Spade would be smarter than to blatantly buddy partner!alban, especially now that they are both on the line.
Dont know about here. But this happened all the time in our whatsappafia games. Two people openly arguing or buddying many times turned out to be mafia partners!
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:50 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

bangthemafia wrote:Whats a VI?
Roman numerals for 6. :mrgreen:

Kidding, it means village idiot. Like, bad play from a townie.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Kop »

MDS you seen a soft claim of a VT, can you point it out as I've looked and can't see it.

I just can't get my head around how your going through your thought process. You seen a soft claim of a VT, but you haven't outed it like you said you have just said.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
bangthemafia
bangthemafia
Goon
bangthemafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:54 am

Post by bangthemafia »

In post 917, MiniDeathStar wrote:Softclaims *generally* hurt town and help scum. But if you're town and notice a softclaim, you should out it unless you're a doctor/watcher. It's better that everyone knows instead of just the scum (who should be looking for softclaims always).
Does everyone agree? What if you have noticed something but dont know whether its a soft claim!!!??? :P
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:55 am

Post by alban »

Bang, I understand spade and me being partners could be a possibility, yeah. But it doesn't become a certainty.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 913, MiniDeathStar wrote:My only solid scumread is Spade, his alignment can potentially incriminate Creature and perhaps Tiger moth or Kop. If I'm wrong and he's town, I'll look into whoever helped the lynch happen and analyse the night kill (if it's not me, lol).

I have soft townreads on bangthemafia, lane, Klingon and Secret Agent Jin (in that order). Everyone else has been acting too weird for me to really get a read. I don't think I see anything that screams town or scum to me.

P. Edit: Spade, because look at my personality quote for her and you'll see.
That does sound like a decent plan. Esp after my mistake of softclaiming. But why have you removed alban and twisz from townlist?

Return to “Completed Open Games”