Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:23 am

Post by Hiraki »

I understand that - perhaps you could understand that you can only take so much before you just have to let a little out.

I apologize to Vedith for those comments. They were not appropriate.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:25 am

Post by vonflare »

Ok, cool it you two.

I understand that arguing and trying to get a reaction out of the other person is part of the game, but please don't resort to personal insults.

Hiraki, if you still want to replace out please PM me.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Hiraki »

I will continue for the moment but my tolerance for bullshit is very low.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:34 am

Post by vonflare »

Banter and arguing is fine; personal insults are not.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 399, mhsmith0 wrote:is insulting, and shouldn't be part of the game (though admittedly I sometimes screw up along those lines myself). I'd say that your engagement with Hiraki has been more insulting than actual constructive criticism, and it's reasonable for him to be upset (though probably thin-skinned, since I've seen plenty worse than this in games).
VI is a common term used in Mafia.
That is not an insult imo. I'm called it a lot and I just accept it.
In post 400, Hiraki wrote:I apologize to Vedith for those comments. They were not appropriate.
I wasn't looking for an apology.
However, I do get over aggressive sometimes and yeah I did antagonise the situation more than needed. I'll stop with it.
Sorry Hiraki and Von. :up:

Now moving on. I really still don't care that you think me and Gamma are scum together, I'll work on proven that later on, but I really would like you (and others) to look at Coug and McMeno.
Memeno wouldn't vote Gamma there if a scum team, but Coug trying to distance themselves to McMeno...
I claim scum \o/
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Hiraki »

Coug is OK. He called you weak town at first and then switched onto you with proper reasoning - regardless of whether you agree with the reasons.

McMenno, I've discussed at larger lengths. I've consistently called him town and only called that read into doubt with the 368 vote on Gamma. This will come into more substance if Gamma flips town. I'd like to believe, based on the quality of McMenno's other posts, that he does read the game but does not actively comment. I would like to see more active content mostly for alignment reasons rather than scumhunting reasons.
Vedith wrote:Memeno wouldn't vote Gamma there if a scum team, but Coug trying to distance themselves to McMeno...
This is too theoretical for Day 1 with no flips.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 405, Hiraki wrote:Coug is OK. He called you weak town at first and then switched onto you with proper reasoning - regardless of whether you agree with the reasons.

McMenno, I've discussed at larger lengths. I've consistently called him town and only called that read into doubt with the 368 vote on Gamma. This will come into more substance if Gamma flips town. I'd like to believe, based on the quality of McMenno's other posts, that he does read the game but does not actively comment. I would like to see more active content mostly for alignment reasons rather than scumhunting reasons.
Vedith wrote:Memeno wouldn't vote Gamma there if a scum team, but Coug trying to distance themselves to McMeno...
This is too theoretical for Day 1 with no flips.
sorry - coug called you town and is voting gamma so that part is wrong. not that it makes a difference - i have no qualms with coug's play atm.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:28 am

Post by McMenno »

In post 386, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 382, Vedith wrote:
In post 379, KuroiXHF wrote:Personally, I have no trouble with this. I don't believe a lyncher win means town loses.
And that's if you're a lyncher.
You're okay if he's the lyncher?
No Kuroi... Do something worth while.
I have the second most posts this game. I've spent a lot of time in this game.
I feel like I've been doing something worth while.
You just disagree with me. I'm more worried about catching scum than worried if a win condition that has nothing to do with me and doesn't affect me is fulfilled or not.
And again, I don't know he's a lyncher.
your posts aren't very substantial though
In post 391, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 357, KuroiXHF wrote:I see. I know IGMEOY at FOS (Finger of Suspicion).
I use FoS as well for when I feel it's too strong to warrant an IGMEOY.
In post 368, McMenno wrote:must follow the pupper

VOTE: gamma
This reeks of a bus of Gamma. Welcome to my #2 suspect slot.

Also, answer my question in .
I want to end the day earlier so the twon doesn't get to use such useless tools as "scumhunting" and "analysis"
PUPPER
PUPPER
Townie
PUPPER
Townie
Townie

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:36 am

Post by PUPPER »

): *cuddles hikari*
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 397, Hiraki wrote:I'm literally dealing with the incarnation of Donald Trump's persona on Twitter.

Mod: Sorry, I really
really
hate to do this but I have no will to play with this prick. If you don't think his actions are enough for at least a warning, please replace me.

For everyone else in the game, if you agree with me in some sense about his behavior - not even regarding lynching Vedith - please say something.

To Vedith, I hope you change for your own sake.
Vedith is a troll but I can handle him.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 395, Vedith wrote:You missed my entire point. I'm saying there was no reason to town read me there.
OK. So there was no reason to townread you there. Now supply me with some other reasons to townread you.
In post 395, Vedith wrote:You're not showing that you want to either...
Don't you just love unrealistic expectations? :P

As it currently stands, Hiraki is my top town read, with KuroiXHF in second place. I'd fight against a drealmerz lynch, too, and I have a better reason to consider you misguided than scum. So that's four people I can believe are town. PUPPER I want to reserve judgment on until he's investigated, but I wish he'd be more active. If somebody were to put a gun to my head and demand I decide whether PUPPER's town or scum, I'd say scum for that reason, but Gamma Emerald and McMenno are the two people I'd lynch today.
In post 407, McMenno wrote:I want to end the day earlier so the twon doesn't get to use such useless tools as "scumhunting" and "analysis"
...This is a joke answer, right?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 409, Gamma Emerald wrote:Vedith is a troll but I can handle him.
Well, this is false on both accounts.
Just because you don't play how I do doesn't mean it's trolling.
In post 410, StrangerCoug wrote:OK. So there was no reason to townread you there. Now supply me with some other reasons to townread you.
I'm more interested in catching you slip up as scum or seeing others as scum than to prove I'm town.
In post 410, StrangerCoug wrote:Don't you just love unrealistic expectations?
I guess.
In post 410, StrangerCoug wrote:As it currently stands, Hiraki is my top town read, with KuroiXHF in second place. I'd fight against a drealmerz lynch, too, and I have a better reason to consider you misguided than scum. So that's four people I can believe are town. PUPPER I want to reserve judgment on until he's investigated, but I wish he'd be more active. If somebody were to put a gun to my head and demand I decide whether PUPPER's town or scum, I'd say scum for that reason, but Gamma Emerald and McMenno are the two people I'd lynch today.
Gamma is too much of an easy lynch at this stage.
The only resistance seems to be from me. Unless scum are just so badly lurking and we hit a jackpot with el obviousé, I don't see Gamma flipping scum.
But sure, we can discuss over the option. Although it's not directly against the Gamma lynch, if Gamma was scum, Kling currently keeping off the radar, or appearing to be, with weak comments like Pupper's vote (sitting on the fence question) or just voting Snarky for lurking (iron knee) when Snarky lurks as either align...
The posts are there, but if you look at it, there's nothing.

So, I wouldn't expect scum McScummybagsack to vote Gamma this early on a bus. I just don't see it at all. Which means, to me they are not scum buddies even if 1 of them are. McScummysackofbags would have been an easier push for Gamma right now, and even if both scum, a good push for him. McMeno has given nothing to the game and just proceeds to do nothing. Why would Gamma put him as town? From a scum Gammer/Town McMeno or Scum Gammer / Scum McMeno situation, what does he gain there to put him as town?
1st instance if both scum, McMeno is day 2 lynched
if only Gamma scum, he's being lynched instead of McMeno.

Doesn't add up.

And I'm tired, so going to bed.
I claim scum \o/
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

In post 411, Vedith wrote:I'm more interested in catching you slip up as scum or seeing others as scum than to prove I'm town.
Fair enough :P
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 284, Hiraki wrote:im sure asking pupper a question the fifth time will work - he will definitely write a wall about the game and not post any gifs

this is why he is ignorable and should be shot by any town PRs

scum won't shoot that doggie
I'm pretty sure the dog is Town-controlled.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 302, mhsmith0 wrote:looking at stranger a bit more:

dislike 48, tentative; ditto 97, with a poor question in that post
the on/off interaction with dreal was basically null on him; it's fakable, but at least suggests actual curiosity with respect to his alignment
224 is an easy post to make, but is still a decent post
229 basically where I'm at
262 is ok, by itself not hugely meaningful but suggests at least SOME curiosity about his stated suspect. would have been better with follow-up

overall nothing impressive, but nothing that really makes me want to lynch him either
UNVOTE:
Pease use the post links, no way am I crawling through the game to find he posts: [post][/post ].
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

*Please.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 315, drealmerz7 wrote:statistic:

drealmer suggests no-lynch on D1 9/10 times! scum or town! just to gauge reactions usually, or, ya know, if I'm a cop

it's a bastard game, I'm up for anything though, including no-lynch, as horrible of an idea as it typically is, this game is a NO STANDARDS FREE-FOR-ALL!!! I mean as long as you can justify it as town, and I do, because it's a bastard game and who knows, maybe no-lynch gives us a boon?!

I played a bastard game once where the only way to win was to no-lynch...otherwise the inept doctor kept killing all of their targets thinking 'omg I failed my save AGAIN?!' and we kept thinking there was scum in the game because of the deaths. Good times.
It's not a good idea to try and outguess the Mod based on another Mod's game, especially this early on Day1 when you have virtually no information.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 340, Vedith wrote:@Kling - Snarky is always a lurker. Unless you have a policy of lynching lurkers your vote is bad, and even if it is a PL it's bad.
View on Mcnugget?
I think the opportunist on Gamma is real though.
I was in a game with him where he posted a good bit. He was kinda noobish and his reads were off, but when he died he flipped Town.

I expect to see more from him. I know he can do it.
-
MiniDeathStar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 417, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 340, Vedith wrote:@Kling - Snarky is always a lurker. Unless you have a policy of lynching lurkers your vote is bad, and even if it is a PL it's bad.
View on Mcnugget?
I was in a game with him where he posted a good bit. He was kinda noobish and his reads were off, but when he died he flipped Town.

Who?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 360, PUPPER wrote:
In post 283, Klingoncelt wrote:
PUPPER
, is your vote on Gamma real, or is it leftover RVS?
*growls at GE*
I see. Thanks.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 377, Gamma Emerald wrote:Thinking on it while McMenno's vote was bad his play feels like his townplay.
I disagree, and not because he's voting me.

It's because I'm his sole focus, he's got tunnelvision. But he's not asking me any questions, he's doing the tunnel thing wrong. He's an experienced player, he knows better than to lurktunnel.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 397, Hiraki wrote:I'm literally dealing with the incarnation of Donald Trump's persona on Twitter.

Mod: Sorry, I really
really
hate to do this but I have no will to play with this prick. If you don't think his actions are enough for at least a warning, please replace me.

For everyone else in the game, if you agree with me in some sense about his behavior - not even regarding lynching Vedith - please say something.
I can't help ya, kid.

On my homesite the death threats are real. Of those of us that migrated over here, I think I'm the only one that never ate a ban here.

Briefly my sig read: "Fuck you. In the eye. With a mangy, sore-covered, flea-infested rabid sewer rat that's been infected with fireaids."

My advice to you would be to grow thicker skin. It's a tough world.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 418, Gamma Emerald wrote:
View on Mcnugget?

Who?
Snarky.
-
MiniDeathStar
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 422, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 418, Gamma Emerald wrote:
View on Mcnugget?

Who?
Snarky.
I've never seen active Snarky.
<Embrace The Void>

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

I think PUP is Town, I'm not sold on Gamma being Scum, I think Snarky and McMenno are Scum.
-
MiniDeathStar

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”