MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2750 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:22 am

Post by MortFeld »

I'm not confident at all in town!Naomi come LYLO, but I am confident in town!Nero.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2751 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:27 am

Post by rb »

Don't lynch yet. Am busy with work. Let me play this phase and I'll carry the town.

Just chill for now please my homies.
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2752 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:29 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Vote Count
VOTE COUNT 3.03

[0] Road Kamelot -
[0] ArcAngel9 -
[L-2]
Nero Cain - ChaosOmega, Mortfeld, Naomi-Tan,
[0] rb -
[0] MortFeld -
[0] Lil Uzi Vert -
[0] Naomi-Tan -
[0] ChaosOmega -
[0] Shadow_step -

Not Voting
- Road Kamelot, ArcAngel9, Nero Cain, rb, Lil Uzi Vert, Shadow_step,

MOD NOTES:
So we have a love triangle in the dead thread. Toto and HS finds Naomi-Tan cute. *giggles*

V/LA:
ChaosOmega - Until Monday

With
Alive, it takes
to lynch. Day Three will end in
(expired on 2016-12-01 15:45:00)
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Well I believed they had some input on the timers. and regardless you was around on D2 and didn't post. But my Red read on you is pure POE your the last possible red after eliminating all others. you prod thing was me pushing to get the game over with when you flip red.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:36 am

Post by MortFeld »

Last post.
In post 2753, Naomi-Tan wrote:you was around on D2 and didn't post.
Nero posted on MS during the 5 hours that Day 2 lasted? I find this unlikely. Can you copy/paste post times?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:37 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2746, Nero Cain wrote:I'd love to hear them since I know they are wrong and I'd like the chance to explain why they are wrong. Though TBH, town is so far ahead that my mislynch wouldn't matter much but lynching town is and always will be stupid.
Click my wiki button I update it with all my games so you can read back. though I have yet to be red since returning to the website.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2756 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I'm a VT. Let's not self destruct. Here.

Arc:
Why the hell didn't you stick with the plan? There was no reason for you to jail rb and if you would have simply done what we had asked we would've had a smaller lynch pool for today. You can't even tell us why you somehow thought he was the last scum. We proved you wrong Day 1 and you still doubted us. Unbelievable.

Naomi:
Your push on Nero was awful. Activity is NAI and will continue to be until the end of time. You've also been acting like you're confirmed town lately and that's starting to not sit well with me.

Everyone:
I'm leaning toward lynching RK, jailing Naomi, and cop on one of me/Mort/Nero. If there is still a kill we know it's either Nero/Mort or Shadow.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2757 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2756, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm a VT. Let's not self destruct. Here.

Arc:
Why the hell didn't you stick with the plan? There was no reason for you to jail rb and if you would have simply done what we had asked we would've had a smaller lynch pool for today. You can't even tell us why you somehow thought he was the last scum. We proved you wrong Day 1 and you still doubted us. Unbelievable.

Naomi:
Your push on Nero was awful. Activity is NAI and will continue to be until the end of time. You've also been acting like you're confirmed town lately and that's starting to not sit well with me.

Everyone:
I'm leaning toward lynching RK, jailing Naomi, and cop on one of me/Mort/Nero. If there is still a kill we know it's either Nero/Mort or Shadow.
... No my push of Nero had nothing to do with activity until later. Not sure why you'd spin it that way. My oringal arguement is that Yourself and mort and the power roles are green and out of the 3, both shadow and RK had pushes on them by reds which leaves Nero as the only viable target.

And yes as I am town and am confirmed to myself Im not looking at my self as a possible red
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2757, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 2756, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm a VT. Let's not self destruct. Here.

Arc:

Naomi:

Everyone:
... No my push of Nero had nothing to do with activity until later. Not sure why you'd spin it that way. My oringal arguement is that Yourself and mort and the power roles are green and out of the 3, both shadow and RK had pushes on them by reds which leaves Nero as the only viable target.

And yes as I am town and am confirmed to myself Im not looking at my self as a possible red
or no shot to confuse your theory.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by MortFeld »

If scum don't shoot and we lynch a townie because of it, isn't that still good for town?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2760 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

To explain my Push on nero in full;
there are 9 alive, with 1 red.
RB is confirmed Town by JK (1 green, 8 undecided)
Power roles found red (3 green, 6 Undecided)
I don't see mort or Lil Uzi Vert as red (5 Green, 4 Undecided)
I know im not red (6 Green, 3 undecided)
RK and Shadow had Red flipped players pushing for their lynches (8 green 1 undecided)
1 undecided must be red, Red!Nero

Additional things that support it include that neither flipped red did any major pushing on nero.
That they didn't post much (even if they did post enough not to get a prod)
and they claimed another VT role.

So while POE is my reason for the vote supporting data from the other reds also assist me here.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2761 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2759, MortFeld wrote:If scum don't shoot and we lynch a townie because of it, isn't that still good for town?
not really puts us on a MYLO rather than a LYLO which puts more power in reds hands imo and adds another element to the last day (making it 3 on 1 instead of 2 on 1, its easier to convince 1 person out of 3 than 1 person out of 2 (This is assuming that when you hit 50% of players it counts not above 50% in which case Mylo is better for us anyway))
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2762 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Naomi:
I didn't understand much of your earlier point and only really got the latter part about prods and activity. Thanks for clarifying.

The problem with your theory is that you're assuming that Shadow and RK are town. Drone and Toto if I recall correctly never pushed Shadow but as for the slot overall I would have to double check. Drone made a case for RK but didn't really push it much and awkwardly hopped off to TF if I'm recalling correctly. You're right that neither pushed Nero though but I don't think it's that simple.

As for my theory, yeah scum could choose to no kill but that doesn't really help them in the long run as that's just giving town more time and chances to weed the last scum out.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by rb »

Everyone relax and unvote. When I get home tonight I'm going to sort this game and find the last scum(s). Naomi and Mort be friends now pls. Everyone is going to vote where I vote and not the other way around. This is the optimal strategy for this gamestate.

Also I'm completely ignoring any mechanical conftowns from now on as we've talked so fucking much about it that it's pure wifom. We're gonna find scum the old-fashioned way.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by rb »

Forgetting mechanics, who are your top2 scumreads?

Answer if your name is Uzi, Mort, Chaos, Arc or Naomi

The others answer a different question:

Why are you town?
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2765 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Eh ignoring my inactivity
My only scumreads besides Mort were flipped scum Drone and Toto
*peace sign*

Only one of rbs list im not convinced is town is Uzi but the rest is 10/10
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by MortFeld »

UNVOTE:

let me get back to yuo tomorrow rb
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2767 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 2680, MortFeld wrote:Arc will you jail according to town consensus?

Jail Naomi or RK please. And state which one.
In post 2677, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2672, MortFeld wrote:This would all be solved if we jailed RK instead of rb.
How? Explain please.
We all considered rb town before last night. RK was a variable then and is still a variable. Jail targets tonight are between RK and Naomi, just like they should have been last night. You confirmed a townie we all already thought was town.
This tbh
But Naomi is super town so jail me instead
Or lynch me and jail someone else

unless everyone also wants to lynch naomi in which case
Jailing her is fine
Reflect on yourself in the heat of passion to reveal what the cold eye of logic sees not.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2768 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2766, MortFeld wrote:UNVOTE:

let me get back to yuo tomorrow rb
All good. I just think we should play this day slower because we need the inactive slots to start contributing more. We're unsure of Uzi apparently, but he's been very active so I think he should be easy to sort via re-reads.

Everyone should give their read on Uzi.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2769 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2762, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Naomi:
I didn't understand much of your earlier point and only really got the latter part about prods and activity. Thanks for clarifying.

The problem with your theory is that you're assuming that Shadow and RK are town. Drone and Toto if I recall correctly never pushed Shadow but as for the slot overall I would have to double check. Drone made a case for RK but didn't really push it much and awkwardly hopped off to TF if I'm recalling correctly. You're right that neither pushed Nero though but I don't think it's that simple.

As for my theory, yeah scum could choose to no kill but that doesn't really help them in the long run as that's just giving town more time and chances to weed the last scum out.
they didn't but they did push Creeps20 who they replaced.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 2769, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 2762, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Naomi:

they didn't but they did push Creeps20 who they replaced.
same for misa which RK replaced
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2771 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

Looked at Uzi in the context of Toto and Drone scumflips

If scum he def bussed Drone ofc
In post 2504, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm not sure why Mort had Drone so high up on that list as I believe that reads list was during the beginning of the HS wagon but Toto had a few of us fooled so I sort of get that TR.

Honestly if Mort's scum, he's god. What does everyone think about clearing him for Day 3? We get Arc and Chaos to confirm his alignment and then TF can gamble on Nero.
I dont see the point in trying to clear a good townread of Uzis
Thats inviting scum to kill Mort. Use the investigatives on people youre unsure of not to confirm obvtown
And Toto fooling town has ntohing to do w Mort tring Drone, theyre different players

Conclusion is eh on Uzi i dont care if hes lynched but probs wont push him
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2772 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by MortFeld »

I still dontt get why chaos even quoted that list. reads lists are ptetty useless anyway
Road Kamelot
Road Kamelot
Goon
Road Kamelot
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2773 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Road Kamelot »

In post 2772, MortFeld wrote:I still dontt get why chaos even quoted that list. reads lists are ptetty useless anyway
Why did you make one then
MortFeld
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
MortFeld
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2774 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by MortFeld »

In post 2773, Road Kamelot wrote:
In post 2772, MortFeld wrote:I still dontt get why chaos even quoted that list. reads lists are ptetty useless anyway
Why did you make one then
to give people an idea of my thought process at the time. I didnt have a lot fo hard scum reads around post 900. it was useful in context but it seems like cherrypicking for Chaos to grab that from a reread.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”