Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

let's lynch pisskop
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:41 pm

Post by kraska77 »

VOTE: pisskop
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by kraska77 »

I'm cool who camn iai wagons too hmu if u wanna do that
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Eh, I'm not feeling pisskop. I actually liked his reaction to being scumread. The whole "you need to learn the differences" thing.
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by kraska77 »

15 pages in and no content so far
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:54 pm

Post by kraska77 »

I forgot about nacho....
Nacho too

Camn and Iai seem to be independently scummy and everyone else looks town so....
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Post by kraska77 »

I forgot uzi's in the game...
He's also in the maybe scum pile
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by camn »

Come at me. The more votes I get, the longer I live.

But im town, and will be conf by tomorrow or the next day for sure. Then I'll get nightkilled so w/e.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:02 pm

Post by camn »

Come at me. The more votes I get, the longer I live.

But im town, and will be conf by tomorrow or the next day for sure. Then I'll get nightkilled so w/e.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by kraska77 »

wat u said about me confessing is too ridiculous srry. i dont see how pm confirmation says anything about anything
but more importantly ur iai to socrates vote hop is weird
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 351, kraska77 wrote:VOTE: pisskop
:<

im hurt.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by kraska77 »

=( im so sorry
UNVOTE:
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:48 am

Post by JaeReed »

{Dunnstral, kraska}
{camn, Uzi}
{pisskop}
{IAI, Magna, SpyreX}
{Nacho, LLD}
{Socrates}

sick of keeping notepad open for this so I'll just post it in thread.

I need followups from IAI & Magna.

Mostly I wanna give ppl time for thanksgiving since I think that's goin on over there. Plus been giving Nacho some time to read up on QC.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:04 am

Post by camn »

In post 359, kraska77 wrote:wat u said about me confessing is too ridiculous srry.
I'm over it. But if you reread it, you would notice that we were talking about 2 players who confirmed by PM...then did NOT come post.
My supposition? They went to talk in the scum PM.
That's what I read you confessing to... But now I think you just didn't catch the context of the question.
The thought that it is 'ridiculous' is insulting. It is not ridiculous, and the only reason you are off the hook is because I am assuming you either didn't read, or didn't understand the subtlties of our discourse.

tl:dr-- your face is ridiculous.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:06 am

Post by JaeReed »

^ it's kinda moonlogic, camn. Like why would scum admit to that for one? You'd just ignore it wouldn't you? Also like even if you did go to talk in the scum pt first there's nothing to say you confirmed before the game actually began and not just before you made your first post in thread, y'know?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:14 am

Post by kraska77 »

I understood it just fine camn. The thing is I thought you were kidding at first, but when it became apparent that you're not, i was missing the context so i wen back and reread ur post and the mod's and it still looked ridiculous....so i thought I was definitely missing something because you couldn't seriously think I'm scum bc of that. Especially not when I replied to your post right away. Apparently im missing nothing and you really thought so *shrugs*
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:15 am

Post by camn »

I was over it Jae, and it totally was monologic.. I didn't expect ANYONE to answer... But kraska- did which was weird. But it's cuz she didn't understand what we were talking about at the time.

That was then. NOW she is bringing it up like I am scum for it ..
Tell me - what is the scum motivation in my actions there? THIS argument is the moonlogic.
Her bringing it up now as some kind of point is straight-up crapcasing, and scummy in itself. Do you agree Jae? Or can you explain to me how it was scummy?

And kraska- stop being so catty. It sucks and makes you not fun.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:25 am

Post by JaeReed »

@camn it's not scummy; it's tunneling. It happens especially after you made a case off bad reasoning. That's all it is.

I won't say kraska hasn't had posts lately that made me feel uneasy about her but the point is I was pretty certain she was town earlier on and even her latest posting still isn't enough to change my viewpoint on that. I think she's just on the wrong path and needs to take a step back and look at your motivation behind the posts a bit more.

Having a crap case doesn't make you scum. You had a crap case on her based off confirming via PM; does that make you scum?

I'll do a reread after this weekend but honestly at this point and time I don't want to lynch anyone but Socrates and I can't imagine a reread changing that opinion. I mean, I'll try to be open about it when reading, obviously, but I just can't see it at this point and time.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:29 am

Post by camn »

I can get back with that.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Socrates
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:38 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 366, camn wrote: That was then. NOW she is bringing it up like I am scum for it ..
Tell me - what is the scum motivation in my actions there? THIS argument is the moonlogic.
idk what the motivation is. i cant conceive of towncamn motivation there either so *shrugs*
i just have trouble following where ure coming from. this and ur vote hopping has me scratching my head idk what to think of u. u say u wont explain townreads because it helps scum adapt their play
but then explain scumreads at length and im like "okay"
explaining why scum is scum especially this early in the game when they still have a lot of room to shape up certainly helps them adapt their play too. remember how you called out house's obsession with me and dram in that other game and how i immediately worked on improving our interactions after that? wait the mafia pt was never out nvm. but ANYWAY.
explaining townreads would help me and others understand and trust u better
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:41 am

Post by kraska77 »

hey jae do u think socrates' paranoia was fake? i think if that was fake he wouldnt have dragged it for as long as he did
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:15 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 369, kraska77 wrote:
In post 366, camn wrote: That was then. NOW she is bringing it up like I am scum for it ..
idk what the motivation is. i cant conceive of towncamn motivation there either so *shrugs*
i just have trouble following where ure coming from. this and ur vote hopping has me scratching my head idk what to think of u. u say u wont explain townreads because it helps scum adapt their play
but then explain scumreads at length and im like "okay"
explaining why scum is scum especially this early in the game when they still have a lot of room to shape up certainly helps them adapt their play too. remember how you called out house's obsession with me and dram in that other game and how i immediately worked on improving our interactions after that? wait the mafia pt was never out nvm. but ANYWAY.
explaining townreads would help me and others understand and trust u better
If you can't conceive scum motivation or town motivation then it's NAI. If you can conceive town motivation but not scum motivation then it's townie. If you can conceive scum motivation but not town motivation then it's scummy. If you can conceive both it's NAI. If you can't put yourself into their shoes whatsoever then you have a communications issue and need to work to resolve it and understand them.

At least, imo. This sounds closer to a communications issue. Even if you can't understand a lot of what she's doing you should at least think about the motivation behind every action she has taken thus far and whether it makes sense for scum/town given the information in the game up to the point she's made such actions.

Explaining townreads to some people is like explaining exactly what scum need to do in order to be townread. I don't think it's a particularly valid thought process as on a reread it can become painfully transparent what people are doing if they're doing that; but it is certainly a thought process that I know many people have. Regardless of alignment.

Explaining scum reads tends to be to get their scum reads lynched. Explaining town reads tends to be an avenue to scum twisting your read and forcing you to question it or using your methods against you.

I don't disagree that town should be as open as possible, but some people (especially in the older players I think) seem to be more of the opinion that keeping their hand hidden is the best way to trap scum. The main point I think is looking for the motivation behind the posts as a whole.
In post 370, kraska77 wrote:hey jae do u think socrates' paranoia was fake? i think if that was fake he wouldnt have dragged it for as long as he did
I think if he was trying to contrive a reason and was in a back and forth that was making me seem more townie to him rather than scummy the easy way out would have been to pull the buddying card over the word issue. I used one word he didn't like where others had also used the word prior. His case is essentially based on me being coached where at least from my point of view I can't see any reason someone would think that (feel free to correct me if you also felt my posts were stiff, as he did), and he also used what was basically me being open to a miscommunication issue as a scumtell.

I feel like it's plausible in that situation for him to not be a mistaken, paranoid townie and to in fact be mafia trying for a long time to contrive some good reason to join my wagon.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:34 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

I am Innocent is being prodded. This is his first overall prod.

LLD is due for a prod in 4 hours, and Lil Uzi Vert and MagnaofIllusion are due for a prod in 6 hours from this post.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Sorry, I have been very busy recently.

I will post more content in the very near future.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Ill read tonight. Ill make a point of it.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”