Micro 661 | Scumteam UnPick - Pressure Done

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by ProHawk »

Jaack said "I am going to be looking at these three (Jin, Angel, and Dunhallym) closely" so if Jin could get on his good side, maybe he wouldn't be considered as scum by Jaack.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

@ProHawk First of all i never said i dont have scumreads, its just too early to have well defined scum reads. Also my comment about wanting Jaack in all my games was due to the fact that he made a chart and updated it regularly. That is a good thing to do in this setup and i liked that he was staying on top of getting information. I would have said that about anyone that did the chart and was engaging people, it wasnt about buddying. If i was buddying him i wouldnt have turned around and fought against him.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Tenshii »

In post 121, ProHawk wrote:Gamma probably can't be scum, maybe its conf-bias, but maaan does he look like scum. Imagine all of the people who would be confirmed town if he flipped scum!.... so tempting.
So after reading Gamma's theory post, were you saying that "Gamma probably can't be scum (because of the chart), but maan does he look like scum (because of a read?)" Cuz if you did, that makes a ton of sense.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 149, Tenshii wrote:It might just be me but I'd get upset if I got lynched based on statistics for either alignment.
Yes... I could see that, however as scum this will potentially cost your team the game. As town, your team still has a good chance of winning.

P-EDIT: Yes, Jin that actually is a decent point on that...

Tenshii, that is EXACTLY what I meant with Gamma.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by ProHawk »

In post 151, Secret Agent Jin wrote:@ProHawk First of all i never said i dont have scumreads,
Then lets hear them.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hm.
Looking at the chart more ArcAngel is among the most likely scum, and has 2 repeated picks.
Interesting.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I would like to see more from ArcAngel as well.
Tenshii
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Tenshii
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by Tenshii »

@ProHawk You know what. No. I got this. Chart OP.

I'll borrow your townread on Dunhalll. I can't be scum with Gamma fmpov. Therefore Gamma is town too. I got 2 townreads for the price of 1. Let's go.

No wait no. By that logic, you should be pushing me because you townread Dunhall.

In all seriousness what do you think of Gamma's ISO from 102+ in terms of bringing ideas to the table.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by ProHawk »

I like your enthusiasm! But no, only one scum can by lynched at a time ;).

umm, it looks like he is trying? What do you think about ArcAngel?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have a thought but first:
Can everyone please give a read on ProHawk?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 91, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 88, Dunhallym wrote:@Jin
Since you've played with Arc before what do you think of her confusion?
In post 84, Dunhallym wrote:That was directed to Arc.
More seriously can you answer my questions.
I'll address the rest when I have time.

Are you serious? How am I suppose to know if Jin was being sarcastic or serious. I hope you know that when it comes to reading, people interpret differently? And I genuinely thought Jin didn't know about the rules.

And for this you think Jin & I are scum? this looks like you're building a case over nothing.
Looking back this post is very scummy. Specifically the last line. No allegations were made about them being a team and yet she assumes there was. Slip?
VOTE: ArcAngel
<Embrace The Void>

Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:58 pm

Gamma, if she slipped then wouldnt that implement me as she assumes that the alleged team is her and I? It may be a crappy attempt to link herself to me since if she flips scum then this post may be pointed to and i get lynched taking a town with her. I am not with her so i dont know why she pinned us together.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 161, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Gamma, if she slipped then wouldnt that implement me as she assumes that the alleged team is her and I? It may be a crappy attempt to link herself to me since if she flips scum then this post may be pointed to and i get lynched taking a town with her. I am not with her so i dont know why she pinned us together.
Yes. That's possible. That's why I'm voting the person who said it: it's more indicative of the speaker's alignment.
<Embrace The Void>

Dunhallym
Dunhallym
Goon
Dunhallym
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by Dunhallym »

More later but quickly for now
In post 155, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hm.
Looking at the chart more ArcAngel is among the most likely scum, and has 2 repeated picks.
Interesting.
That's right but to be fair she had only one repeated pick when she posted hers. The second comes from me and I gave mine later.
In post 133, Secret Agent Jin wrote:@Tenshii I am curious about your other reads on players, you seem to word your reads well and i like the outlook you have when approaching reads.

It would be nice to see more activity from people, i think after the chart was made the conversations for most fizzled out. What are people thinking concerning the three players that Jaack said would be a good starting place.

@ProHawk That wasnt emotional or fear-mongering, that post was me stating that i WOULD flip town and it would be a wasted day phase. Its facts, nothing emotional about it. If Jaack flipped scum later, i would be upset. Wouldnt any town be upset at the fact that they had a scumread on scum and they got lynched instead of the scum?
Jin, do you really scumread Jaack ? If yes then why did you unvote him? Can you give a list of your reads from scum to town ?
Actually that could be a good thing for everyone.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:46 pm

I did read Jaack as a scum lean for his vote on me and his reasoning for it but since he others have explained that it may have been a mixup i backed off so i wouldnt be focused on just him and could look at others.

Town Lean: ZZZX, Tenshii
Null: ArcAngel9, Gamma Emerald, Dunhallym
Scum Lean: ProHawk, Jaack

For my scum lean it is for Jaacks attention towards myself and a feeling about the way ProHawk went after me for being defensive towards Jaack, like he took it personal about the things i said. Both reads are easily changed since their really isnt anything to base my reads off except RVS, Chart Phase, and my perspective per my role PM.
Dunhallym
Dunhallym
Goon
Dunhallym
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:50 pm

Post by Dunhallym »

How does voting Jaack prevent you from looking at others? I could get it if he was at l-1 but is not the case so why remove vote if you still suspect him and have no better place to put it?
Also can you explain to me your town lean on ZZZX ?
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:25 am

How does voting Jaack prevent you from looking at others? I was focused on my back and forth with Jaack and replying to his posts which stopped me from ISOing people and carrying on conversations with other people.

I could get it if he was at l-1 but is not the case so why remove vote if you still suspect him and have no better place to put it? I backed my vote off so the back and forth would stop and de-escalate before it went over the top.

Also can you explain to me your town lean on ZZZX ? He also helped a lot with the chart and hasnt said anything remotely scummy in my opinion.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:07 am

Post by ZZZX »

ONe question I dont get @tenshii and @jack. Why are you just so focused on his RVS vote? Am I missing something or wat.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:09 am

Post by ZZZX »

For proHawk read I dont really have one. His posts have been "emotional" but still devoid of any real drive. Don't see any intentionals behind them yet.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 167, ZZZX wrote:ONe question I dont get @tenshii and @jack. Why are you just so focused on his RVS vote? Am I missing something or wat.
The RVS post that I initially voted Jin for was a starting point for me to start developing reads on the players I was interested in lynching. His reaction to that vote is the primary reason why I continue to scumread Jin. To me it appears he panicked when I voted him and began to act like his lynch was inevitible when I was the only one voting for him.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:48 am

If i was scum Jaack, why would i panic and when one vote was on me?
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Jaack »

In post 170, Secret Agent Jin wrote:If i was scum Jaack, why would i panic and when one vote was on me?
In my experience scum tend to overestimate their chances of being lynched. You had one vote and started to warn town against lynching you.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:40 pm

Thats a very horrible way to look at a reaction. Me instantly telling you it is a bad idea to lynch me when one vote is on me is NAI. There is literally no reason for scum to panic at one vote.
Jaack
Jaack
Goon
Jaack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Jaack »

In post 172, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Thats a very horrible way to look at a reaction. Me instantly telling you it is a bad idea to lynch me when one vote is on me is NAI. There is literally no reason for scum to panic at one vote.
Is there ANYTHING you do that is indicative of alignment. Everytime I point out something in your play you brush it off as NAI.

Well guess what. If everything you do is not indicative of alignment then I'm going to have to assume you're scum for not doing anything indicative of being town.

In my experience, people who are overly concerned with their own lynch unnecessarily flip scum more often than not.
Dunhallym
Dunhallym
Goon
Dunhallym
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Post by Dunhallym »

ArcAngel needs to post.

I didn't answer gamma 's question about ProHawk.
I generally agree with what he says. I also liked the aggressive way he started the game so town lean.

@Jin
Please tell me how you intend to catch scum or what you consider as AI.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”