Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:08 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Yo dunn you work out?

Cause you got them stretches down pat
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm not the one stretching
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:16 pm

Post by camn »

Well, trust me. I'm not your mislynch today.
Do whatever you want... Ima find out who your partners are in the meantime.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:47 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 450, SpyreX wrote:Yo dunn you work out?

Cause you got them stretches down pat
u know thats not true u do
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:53 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 440, camn wrote:Also- May I just point out- I immediately got votes from people who I said were scummy. Immediately.
No analysis. No discussion. No questions.
I didn't even put any reasoning for those reads.
It is SO hard to take that kind of play seriously. Apparently the scummiest thing is to say someone is scummy. Its the theme of this game. I don't even need to vote them.. just MENTION that I think they are scummy.
except one look at both our isos will reveal the gospel truth
we've been sccumreading you throughout while youve undulated from townreading to scumreading us
your scumreads continue to look sketchy
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:30 am

Post by kraska77 »

so i looked at socrates again and i still think that's town
the whole coaching affair feels like a tempest in a teacup and i really dont see why socrates, as scum, would think this a profitable course of action to take
and remember that he got all pedantic and paranoid about jae's posting AFTER initially calling them low hanging fruit....like no fks given about looking consistent....another thing that makes me think socrate's town
so socrates is initially resistant to join the chorus of people calling jae scum, then as soon as people begin to warm up to jae, he not only makes a sudden 180 on them...but also antagonizes spyrex with stretchy associations. i would imagine getting on the good side of players he's familiar with to be priority for him as scum. i really dont see how this is helping him at all, all this seems to have done is attract negative attention towards him. i think socrate's town and scum are probably trying to exploit the coaching episode as its an easy picking to look like theyre scumhunting or whatever
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:31 am

Post by kraska77 »

i think socrate's paranoia of jae was real
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:43 am

Post by SpyreX »

Huh i expected camn to leap at you like a wild frogboar i dont know what to make of this
Show

Proud member of BaM
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:47 am

Post by pisskop »

she does seem overall overenthusiastic about people being here.
In post 457, SpyreX wrote:i dont know what to make of this
2nd'd
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:52 am

Post by kraska77 »

and do u think camn would be right in leaping at dunn like a frogboar for his recent posts? i dont see the stretches
idgi
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:42 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

So back from V/LA …

At this stage I’m heavily leaning that LUV is a good scum candidate. His posting lacks any drive to find and identify scum. Review his ISO to see what I mean – lots of “don’t know about this” posting. The only real conclusions he has offered are Town reads (some which make little sense) which are easy for scum to provide. And I want to go back to his immediate “Oh, I breadcrumbed” drop made under literally zero pressure. If LUV is Town he’s basically made himself a target for scum killing or blocking with no reason to have done so. Still feels very suspect to me.

IAI’s flake I’m going to assign a “Null” assessment to. He hasn’t posted elsewhere since his last post here. I’m glad it is Aristo replacing in as if he’s scum he will make it clear shortly.

VOTE: Jae

See below for more details on why I am there …

--
In post 377, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm leaning toward voting Socrates right now since all he's done is made a very weak case on Jae that's been easily picked up apart a few times already. He also doesn't seem to understand the town motivation in one trying to better appeal or understand a person.
@Spyrex
– I want a sanity check on this from LUV. Does this post say to you “Newb scum who doesn’t want to get accused of wagonning”?

--
In post 299, camn wrote:And c) I hydrad with Kastuki to learn to be LESS sensitive over things! To fight my natural instincts. I'm not like him. I just try to be :) But I admit it- I was just being catty. It was silly.
My issue isn’t that you are like him – it’s that you first hand should know that play along the lines of “Repetition Rhetoric” isn’t inherently scummy on its own since you have seen Kats use it as Town I’m sure. I’m still trying to decide if your back-away is Town or not.
In post 348, camn wrote:Opportunistic deflection.

Wait...was your Sig that at the beginning of this game?
Yes. What possible alignment relevance do you think a possible change to his sig would have?

Also – why don’t you elaborate on specifically on Jae, Dunn and kraska. I disagree with all three of those on a fundamental level.

Also please sell me on why is not an epic level mis-rep in setting up that scum can’t have weak reasoning to suspect someone. Because that’s crap on a stick and I think you should know that.

--
In post 302, JaeReed wrote:Game. Just one. Open 637, beeboy's Fire and Ice. You replaced Io. I was reading that game because Ranger was in it (in a hydra with RC).
My opening here is in no way, shape or form similar to my play that game. Nevermind that I didn’t even start posting there til Day 2. Your original answer as to why you didn’t ISO dive me compared to Socrates doesn’t seem to hold water based on this info.
In post 302, JaeReed wrote:Reaction testing is only town indicative with follow up. I couldn't give a read on whether he's town or scum following what I thought was a reaction test at the time when I still hadn't seen his conclusions reached from it. I'm having a hard time buying that you seriously believe I should have had a solid read on him off a reaction test that I hadn't seen follow up to at the time.
You are completely off the rails. I don’t care that you didn’t have a read based on Dunn’s post. My issue is that you called it a reaction test at all. Again – Town do reaction tests, scum don’t. You called it a reaction test on its face. I’m having a hard time reconciling that your post left no room for Dunn being scum and voting opportunistically.
In post 353, JaeReed wrote:Eh, I'm not feeling pisskop. I actually liked his reaction to being scumread. The whole "you need to learn the differences" thing.
So you think his posting is Town what effectively it is OMGUS to everyone who looks at him sideways along with empty shit-posting? That is all that had happened by the time you wrote this.
In post 362, JaeReed wrote:{Dunnstral, kraska}
{camn, Uzi}
{pisskop}
{IAI, Magna, SpyreX}
{Nacho, LLD}
{Socrates}
Please elaborate on your LUV Town read. I’d be very interested in what posts you think warrant that read.
In post 364, JaeReed wrote:Also like even if you did go to talk in the scum pt first there's nothing to say you confirmed before the game actually began and not just before you made your first post in thread, y'know?
Ok, this is probably scum posting.
In post 367, JaeReed wrote:I won't say kraska hasn't had posts lately that made me feel uneasy about her but the point is I was pretty certain she was town earlier on and even her latest posting still isn't enough to change my viewpoint on that. I think she's just on the wrong path and needs to take a step back and look at your motivation behind the posts a bit more.
Ok, so what posts of kraska’s made you uneasy?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:54 am

Post by SpyreX »

In post 459, kraska77 wrote:and do u think camn would be right in leaping at dunn like a frogboar for his recent posts? i dont see the stretches
idgi
Maybe it's just my reading but the idea of camn saying early tells are the best somehow morphing into ohh so better than a whole gamesworth of info smugface was missing the point of the statement so violently it gives me pause

@moi

I'm filled with doubt because i see the whole i crumbed and go thats soo a baby townbjrd
Show

Proud member of BaM
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 461, SpyreX wrote:Maybe it's just my reading but the idea of camn saying early tells are the best somehow morphing into ohh so better than a whole gamesworth of info smugface was missing the point of the statement so violently it gives me pause
generally i don't find that scum makes dumb misrepresentations over theory
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

hi spy! i'm coming home today!
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:31 am

Post by SpyreX »

Its so weird its like a quasi slapfight not just the theory
Show

Proud member of BaM
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:50 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 461, SpyreX wrote:
Maybe it's just my reading but the idea of camn saying early tells are the best somehow morphing into ohh so better than a whole gamesworth of info smugface was missing the point of the statement so violently it gives me pause
oh....i see what u mean now......
idk why but when i read that post before, it didnt feel like he was putting words in camn's mouth. still doesnt feel that way but i can see how its a bad post now
but whatever dunns still town...i think
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Socrates »

Ugh, it occurs to me that, on some level, I simply WANT to believe in a Jae/Camn scumteam. It's just such a pretty idea. So perfect. Everything from the way they voted for each other to Camn jumping on me the moment I laid a semi-serious vote on Jae to my previous comments about the coaching.

The way Camn is clinging to 'Socrates is clever scum' despite her accusing me of committing the newbest of newb-scum-tells (helpful scum) in no way helps. And I am too reserved? What happened to not giving scum instructions on how to win? YOUR words in this very thread.

The way Jae has completely flip-flopped from 'Socrates is too paranoid to be faking' to 'Socrates's paranoia is too contrived to be real' also doesn't help. (Also, for what it's worth, contriving a reason to jump on your wagon would have been foolhardy for me to do as scum, since the 'let's power-lynch the VI!' wagon always fails. Always. THAT is the football SpyreX was talking about if you haven't clued in to that yet, Jae.)

Pisskopp fails to impress.
Was Aristophanes making a point of not reading the thread?

LUV seems timid in general to me, but maybe I'm just not paying enough attention to him. Always a difficult call about what that says about alignment for a fairly new player.

My eyes are glazing over at Camn/Dunn's back and forth.

I said I wasn't going to comment on Kraska's claim, but I guess there's no harm in pointing out that falseClaim-Miller is the classical purview of the Serial Killer. It gets both investigative roles and the mafia off their backs in one swoop.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:01 am

Post by SpyreX »

Woah now lets not sully something like a speed wagon by pretending its cause they're a vi
Show

Proud member of BaM
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 465, kraska77 wrote:still doesnt feel that way but i can see how its a bad post now
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 466, Socrates wrote:Pisskopp fails to impress.
do I?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

socrates is town
along with camn
and probably jae but i haven't actually read any of their posts in depth so that's definitely not a high confidence call

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

socrates in particular is a pretty important townread to me because the sense that i'm getting there is rusty town through and through; don't think he pops up and has a scumgame like this and if people are calling them scum they are silly

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

although "misrep" and "opportunistic", while overused, are still fairly important in finding bad boys and girls

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:07 am

Post by kraska77 »

whys camn town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Socrates seems more like he's rusty, but not quite town.

Hes a relic, no? I see some surface scanning,but I dont have any faith in a lasting townread on him, I just dont find him scummy.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”