Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:38 am

Post by pisskop »

everybody knows that tartar sauce is best sauce.

Kraska, why ari?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 489, pisskop wrote:
In post 486, Socrates wrote:
In post 476, pisskop wrote:How.

Ive been pretty standard Kop, Id argue.
I'll admit that I'm not familiar with StandardKop, but nothing you said once you finally caught up registered as interesting to me.
pisskop wrote:do my reads not impress too? or were those just not interesting enough to comment upon?
What reads? That Camn is tricksy? Did I miss a post? I don't find fault with the IAI scum-read per-say, but it's a pretty low-effort flake-vote.
Theres a secret condition to my role. Is that interesting?
No? And it would only be if your play was deviating from your normal style, which you claim it isn't and I can't contradict you.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:46 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 500, pisskop wrote:Kraska, why ari?
i'll wait for his next round of posts before i answer this
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Vote: Aristophanes

moi i hope that i can be a proper nutritious meal for you in the future
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:48 am

Post by kraska77 »

@ari
who's scum and why
whats your camn read
whats your jae read
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

What's the case on Ari? Nothing about his tone seems off and he's always this fluffy. He also implied he would be finished catching up by tomorrow so let's judge one of his hopefully many substantial posts of the game then and go from there.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:58 am

Post by SpyreX »

I guess it felt more proud then scum moustache twirling
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I have been awake 36 hours working on things.

These things are not related to mafia.

Please attempt to understand my struggle.

Thank you.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

Spoiler: VC 1.4 Comic

Vote Count 1.4
JaeReed [3]Lady LambdaDelta, Socrates, MagnaofIllusion
Camn [1]Dunnstral
Socrates [2]JaeReed, Camn
Pisskop [1]SpyreX
Aristophanes [3]Pisskop, Kraska77, Nachomamma8
Not Voting [2]Aristophanes, Lil Uzi Vert

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2016-12-06 12:00:00)
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 455, kraska77 wrote:so i looked at socrates again and i still think that's town
the whole coaching affair feels like a tempest in a teacup and i really dont see why socrates, as scum, would think this a profitable course of action to take
and remember that he got all pedantic and paranoid about jae's posting AFTER initially calling them low hanging fruit....like no fks given about looking consistent....another thing that makes me think socrate's town
so socrates is initially resistant to join the chorus of people calling jae scum, then as soon as people begin to warm up to jae, he not only makes a sudden 180 on them...but also antagonizes spyrex with stretchy associations. i would imagine getting on the good side of players he's familiar with to be priority for him as scum. i really dont see how this is helping him at all, all this seems to have done is attract negative attention towards him. i think socrate's town and scum are probably trying to exploit the coaching episode as its an easy picking to look like theyre scumhunting or whatever
In post 456, kraska77 wrote:i think socrate's paranoia of jae was real
k

UNVOTE:
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Spy, how you doing?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm tired work this week is gonna be like dealing with the kids at home only waay more obnoxious you
Show

Proud member of BaM
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Response to Magna in spoiler.

Spoiler:
In post 460, MagnaofIllusion wrote:At this stage I’m heavily leaning that LUV is a good scum candidate. His posting lacks any drive to find and identify scum. Review his ISO to see what I mean – lots of “don’t know about this” posting. The only real conclusions he has offered are Town reads (some which make little sense) which are easy for scum to provide. And I want to go back to his immediate “Oh, I breadcrumbed” drop made under literally zero pressure. If LUV is Town he’s basically made himself a target for scum killing or blocking with no reason to have done so. Still feels very suspect to me.
That's the way he plays I think. I need to check his scum game to see if it's alignment indicative at all but currently him coming across as fence sitting and as more like he's trying to be the peacemaker is what I have seen from him in our previous game where he was town. When I read his posts I get the impression that he's looking for motivation behind people's postings, which is what town do.
In post 377, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I'm leaning toward voting Socrates right now since all he's done is made a very weak case on Jae that's been easily picked up apart a few times already. He also doesn't seem to understand the town motivation in one trying to better appeal or understand a person.
@Spyrex
– I want a sanity check on this from LUV. Does this post say to you “Newb scum who doesn’t want to get accused of wagonning”?
I know you didn't ask me but I'm going to respond anyway. No, it doesn't. Not for Uzi, at least. I feel like you're pushing a narrative here with him and I really don't like it.
In post 302, JaeReed wrote:Game. Just one. Open 637, beeboy's Fire and Ice. You replaced Io. I was reading that game because Ranger was in it (in a hydra with RC).
My opening here is in no way, shape or form similar to my play that game. Nevermind that I didn’t even start posting there til Day 2. Your original answer as to why you didn’t ISO dive me compared to Socrates doesn’t seem to hold water based on this info.
What? I DIDN'T SAY THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T DIVE YOU. I didn't dive you because YOUR OPENING DIDN'T FEEL STIFF TO ME. I said I wouldn't have dived you if I DID have a problem with it because I can remember the way you posted in Fire and Ice. Like, you're the one who focused on the add-on to it rather than the actual reason and asked for what games I've seen you in as though that was even relevant to the reason I didn't decide to dive you where I decided to skim SpyreX and Socrates.
In post 302, JaeReed wrote:Reaction testing is only town indicative with follow up. I couldn't give a read on whether he's town or scum following what I thought was a reaction test at the time when I still hadn't seen his conclusions reached from it. I'm having a hard time buying that you seriously believe I should have had a solid read on him off a reaction test that I hadn't seen follow up to at the time.
You are completely off the rails. I don’t care that you didn’t have a read based on Dunn’s post. My issue is that you called it a reaction test at all. Again – Town do reaction tests, scum don’t. You called it a reaction test on its face. I’m having a hard time reconciling that your post left no room for Dunn being scum and voting opportunistically.
I've seen Dunn claim in pre-game once he was going to vig mastin to check her claim of bulletproof. I'd still call that a reaction test. He was scum that game. Like, scum can reaction test too - it arguably helps them more than it helps town because you can read into the reaction of the person KNOWING THAT THEY ARE TOWN and figure out whether they might be an important PR or not. Like come on dude, reaction tests can also be a way to appear town. The ONLY thing to take from a reaction test is
the conclusion that person draws from it
. Because that is what will show you whether they're genuinely evaluating from a town mindset.

Dunn is the person here who I have the most completed games with. His erratic early play is par for the course and I wasn't going to call him scum just for voting me when I know his play in general is full of stuff like that early on. Like, why should I have seen that vote as particularly opportunistic? Because I called him out on early setup spec? The fact that you're saying my post left "no room for Dunn being scum" is just plain wrong. I specifically said I wasn't sure if he was scum or town. Because I wasn't. Your push on me is starting to look really contrived.
In post 353, JaeReed wrote:Eh, I'm not feeling pisskop. I actually liked his reaction to being scumread. The whole "you need to learn the differences" thing.
So you think his posting is Town what effectively it is OMGUS to everyone who looks at him sideways along with empty shit-posting? That is all that had happened by the time you wrote this.
No. I thought his tone was town because it's very much a "wow you guys suck at reading me" unapologetic tone. I don't think I actually saw any OMGUS from him back then either?
In post 362, JaeReed wrote:{Dunnstral, kraska}
{camn, Uzi}
{pisskop}
{IAI, Magna, SpyreX}
{Nacho, LLD}
{Socrates}
Please elaborate on your LUV Town read. I’d be very interested in what posts you think warrant that read.
& - paranoia over LLD's post restriction and thinking about possible motivations (this is essentially a null point though because it could just as easily be throwing shade on her as scum knowing she'll have a hard time getting out content because of the restriction)

- looking at motivation behind trying to work around someone disliking certain words.

- looking at motivation again behind camn's vote on me

- Looked into the time of the posts and whether they made sense in context with how she's been posting so far

& - Wants to hear from the people who haven't posted (granted, this is a particularly easy one to go for if you're trying to grab cheap town cred but he followed it with a SR on kraska which says to me he really believes in it)

- Good points on the grammar thing, for a start. Calling for an investigate on a slot that we're going to have trouble reading is also pro-town motivation.

- paranoia over camn's vote hopping looks like it's starting to set in.
In post 364, JaeReed wrote:Also like even if you did go to talk in the scum pt first there's nothing to say you confirmed before the game actually began and not just before you made your first post in thread, y'know?
Ok, this is probably scum posting.
What about that is scum posting? Because now it's seeming like you're just flinging stuff at the wall to see if it sticks. I'm also pretty sure that in context this was relevant to a discussion we were having, and I feel like you've kinda ripped it out of context? Still don't see how it would be scum posting regardless.
In post 367, JaeReed wrote:I won't say kraska hasn't had posts lately that made me feel uneasy about her but the point is I was pretty certain she was town earlier on and even her latest posting still isn't enough to change my viewpoint on that. I think she's just on the wrong path and needs to take a step back and look at your motivation behind the posts a bit more.
Ok, so what posts of kraska’s made you uneasy?
I didn't like the series of posting that was - 356

The main thing that pinged me was saying there was no content and basically being willing to lynch low content rather than any of the others she had in her scum pile. (Uzi and camn)

It's not enough to outweigh what I liked about her earlier but it just bugged me, especially following the run of fluff she had posted earlier.
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by camn »

In post 457, SpyreX wrote:Huh i expected camn to leap at you like a wild frogboar i dont know what to make of this
I was tired, Spy. I don't wanna argue with scum.That whole nexus is making me tired af.. and I don't know why. I have some weird emotional reaction to kraska especially.. and its confusing me. I am sure the Anger will come.. but the game is still new. It needs more meat.
In post 493, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Camn, could you explain your TR on Spy? Don't really remember much from him other than filler and his weak push on PK. As for bread crumbing, I cannot give you any games to reference since they're ongoing.
Good answer. I saw that game.
To everyone else- I couldn't find any completed games of Uzis with any crumbs, or even any reference to breadcrumbing.. This is a new thing for him, and that itself interests me, being the historic Queen of all Crumbs.

And YAAAAYYNACHO.
Dear all the camn-haters. I am going to totally and ruthlessly sheep nacho right now. Probably for the next 2 game days.
He says Socrates is town?
UNVOTE:
He wants heat on the Aristophanes slot?
VOTE: Aristophanes
Haters go ahead, tell me how much of a sheep I am.
And if you think sheeping people is inherently scummy.. you gotta play more games.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 466, Socrates wrote:Ugh, it occurs to me that, on some level, I simply WANT to believe in a Jae/Camn scumteam. It's just such a pretty idea. So perfect. Everything from the way they voted for each other to Camn jumping on me the moment I laid a semi-serious vote on Jae to my previous comments about the coaching.
If you're town then you're going to lead town to ruin for your ego and solely your ego. You need to actually evaluate my posts because I don't feel like you're doing that. I feel like you're trying to force a narrative, and that could be because you want to be right, but you're wrong at least on me and you seem to only be looking at my posts looking for the reasons I could be doing x from a "scum being coached" pov rather than even possibly considering that I just might be town. Like, it's almost insulting that you think I'm not intelligent enough or considerate enough to have tried to be as accommodating as possible when trying to make my read on you because I wanted to be accurate.
The way Jae has completely flip-flopped from 'Socrates is too paranoid to be faking' to 'Socrates's paranoia is too contrived to be real' also doesn't help. (Also, for what it's worth, contriving a reason to jump on your wagon would have been foolhardy for me to do as scum, since the 'let's power-lynch the VI!' wagon always fails. Always. THAT is the football SpyreX was talking about if you haven't clued in to that yet, Jae.)
I had the thought about you possibly contriving a reason to jump on my wagon when I made the post about your paranoia being real. It was the paranoia thing that tempered me back to thinking you're probably just town. Meh.

And I'm not a VI and that wasn't how I was viewing the wagon either. I felt that I had pretty much proved that by the time you jumped on the wagon, so it should have no longer been a "let's power-lynch the VI!" wagon and should have been a real one by that stage regardless. And no, I hadn't clued in to that yet, thanks for informing me.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 498, kraska77 wrote:anyway im pretty sure im seeing scum ari here so far so
What so far has been scum Ari? Just general disengagement from the game?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 502, kraska77 wrote:
In post 500, pisskop wrote:Kraska, why ari?
i'll wait for his next round of posts before i answer this
Nvm about that last question lol. I'll wait.
In post 503, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Vote: Aristophanes

moi i hope that i can be a proper nutritious meal for you in the future
Have you caught up? What are your reads?
In post 505, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What's the case on Ari? Nothing about his tone seems off and he's always this fluffy. He also implied he would be finished catching up by tomorrow so let's judge one of his hopefully many substantial posts of the game then and go from there.
This is icky. :/
In post 506, SpyreX wrote:I guess it felt more proud then scum moustache twirling
What was this in response to?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:03 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 513, camn wrote:Haters go ahead, tell me how much of a sheep I am.
And if you think sheeping people is inherently scummy.. you gotta play more games.
I don't have a problem with sheeping that isn't coming across as looking like you're trying to not be seen as sheeping :P

Therefore I don't have a problem with you openly sheeping Nacho.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by JaeReed »

And, quick additions...

On the subject of me saying I'm not a VI. Just my opinion. Obviously people might disagree since I got run up for joking about it which I guess could fall under the VI category but w/e. The important thing is how I feel about myself... So long as I'm not pocketed again because I would really feel bad about my abilities if I let that happen again so close to Shadowrun q.q

On the subject of Uzi. The worst stuff I've seen from him is the breadcrumb thing and the latest post on Ari (though I guess that's in line with his thing about no content lynches so it might not even be that bad).

On the subject of my vote. It's unofficially on either Ari or Magna, pending their next posts.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 513, camn wrote:I have some weird emotional reaction to kraska especially..
Ummm...why? Actually don't answer that I can see how my post 490s pretty assholish I could have worded it better I guess, sorry
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by kraska77 »

I wont pester you any more camn if it's makig the game unfun for you >.> I'll be really sad if you do turn out to be scum after
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Camn you sheep
VOTE: ari VOTE:
Show

Proud member of BaM
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It takes 6 to lynch right? Asking because I get this uneasy vibe with this group putting someone at L-1. If I had to describe it, it would be more bloodthirsty than reckless.

I have a completed scum game if anyone would like a look but yeah this is how I play. I understand it's not perfect and I'm working on that but it's a lot better than how I first started out on this site, which was try to imitate other people I saw and just try a whole bunch of things all at once. I got mislynched in all 4 of the games that I did that in.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by camn »

If "pestering" goes to your win-con,
kraska
, keep doing it.
But please enlighten us- whats so scummy about 513?
As far as I can see.. you just state that every single thing I post is obvscum. Never any real reasoning.
I think its just that you are actually scum. Your team is up against some heavy hitters, and you have to waste your nightkills on them, so you have made up your mind that I might be a realistic mislynch.

But I just loked at your ISO before 454.. since you told me it would reveal the 'gospel truth'.. and seriously..
it doesn't.

Your posts are generally one-liners.. with NO evidence of any thought process at all.
Everyone
: Here is a sampling of kraska's "reasoning" for her reads..
Spoiler: kraska quotes..the GOSPEL TRUTH
she's not interested in pressing them for content
You called them scum and left the more constructive poking for others to do
I like spyrex because of the moo read
A read that subtle feels like a product of a towny mindset
The more they talked the more transparent their process felt
And camn might be a baddie don't make promises with her
I forgot uzi's in the game...
He's also in the maybe scum pile
ur iai to socrates vote hop is weird
it still looked ridiculous
i would have expected that shtick to end earlier if he were scum
Iai posts were bad

And thats really it.
Now- don't get me wrong.. I am ALL ABOUT gut reads.. especially day one.
But none of those reasons are anything other than paper-thin superficial nonsense. Easily from scum, going for the 'activity is town' angle.
THAT SAID- I do think your death-tunnel on me is a little too bold for scum. And the miller claim is compelling. AND your posting SINCE 454 is a little better. Infact, 455 is a pretty townposting. So I don't intend to see you hang today. But if you are town, you need to re-read and start being more coherent.. or Spyrex is gonna get his wish and see me freak out.

Side note- why is Socrates town for his inconsistency.. but I am scum for being "all over the place"?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 523, camn wrote:But please enlighten us- whats so scummy about 513?
There'sd a misunderstanding hete. I wasn't callig it scummy, on the contrary
Iom saying you sound genuinely upset

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”