Mini Normal 1857 (Game Over - Mafia Wins!)

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by ironstove »

My first impressions thus far:

Spoiler:
In post 33, Sesq wrote:UNVOTE:

I need to stop doubleposting so much
scummy for telling people not to be active
In post 39, drealmerz7 wrote:vacation / limited access

it's for lurkers excusing their shitplay
Versus prodging...... :roll:
In post 151, TTTT wrote:
In post 135, Drone wrote:VOTE: TTTT

You know why.
In post 136, Drone wrote:Wait! Actually you don't..
In post 137, Drone wrote:Welp, they're scum. That's why!
In post 139, Drone wrote:Mhmm! I was surprised myself when I found that out :o
OK, Nancy Drew, how about you explain what you are going on and on about...
TTTT seems a little nervous asking and trying to understand why he is being voted on in RVS.
In post 157, Kohai wrote:RB is at L-2. Please no more votes on him until I can fully catch up. I will treat any hammer as a scum claim.
Bad attempt to look towny here.
In post 175, Kohai wrote:
In post 170, Impoetic wrote:Let me rephrase: this is antitown because I am town risking letting people pile on a vote 7 pages in that most likely wouldn't flip scum, and then getting fosed for it, leading to potentially burning out multiple MLs due to my incompetence if it had happened.

If I were mafia, I'd be risking trading myself for a quicklynch d1, the day I imagine it's
least
suboptimal to quicklynch because flips help town and i heard scum rarely gets lynched d1 in forum mafia anyway. What's the scum thought process in doing that intentionally?

I can only imagine your argument is that I don't care who is lynched therefore I'm scum, but to that I'd point out that scum's first goal in the game -- or one of them, anyway -- is to look like they care who is lynched.
This feels contrived and feels like really bad WIFOM.
I don't agree with this reasoning, I also don't like how he didn't vote for his scum read.
In post 195, rb wrote:how the fuck did my wagon evaporate? scummiest wagon ive ever fucking seen tbh
In post 197, rb wrote:UNVOTE: TTTT
This feels really off, he's town reading TTTT for reasons that he thinks he's the scummiest player to vote. I don't sense a rxn test happening, seems more like a scum POV post laughing at town.
In post 232, Impoetic wrote:
In post 229, Transcend wrote:VOTE: Impoetic

TTTT is town but avatar is disturbing

rb is also still scummy

And last but not least- drealmerz is a mislynch

Aite cya
Haha no i'm pretty sure you can read me in forum mafia

why are you jumping on a mislynch when the person being voted is trying to contribute and the person doing the voting is half-assedly misconstruing every single thing I say and talking like I'm confscum when he's barely read me and I haven't had time to be conf-anything

you're better than this
I agree with this post. I don't understand the TTTT read here still.

Done w/ Page 12, will finish the rest tomorrow.

So far I like: Drone and Imp
Don't like: rb, transcend, sesq, and kohai.

Rest are still null for me.
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:22 pm

Post by iamafluffyrabbit »

why do you like drone
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:25 pm

i dont like anything you just posted lmao
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:28 pm

wish that were alignment indicative with u
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 284, Drone wrote:
Spoiler: some reactions
In post 154, rb wrote:#LeaveDroneAlone
Oh if only if only..!
In post 159, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:
In post 156, Impoetic wrote:VOTE: rb
what is this vote...? explain?
It's called scum slipppppp!! Or is it?
In post 195, rb wrote:how the fuck did my wagon evaporate? scummiest wagon ive ever fucking seen tbh
Needless to say that some in this wagon were honest RVS, some an easy way for scum to jump in a wagon for a push, and open pathway for future LAMIST!
In post 203, Sesq wrote:I looked over the post orders and if you look at it closely, Impo was already unvoting before someone voted her, but she got ninja'd. My other points were just "off" things, that are more gut. Still can't understand you half the flippin time. Drealmerz seems to be doing a lot of misrepping and also 171, which does come across as scummy, but I don't feel comfortable voting it yet. So I'll stick to UNVOTE: . Yes, I'm aware how much I'm voteshifting. It's how I play/think/smell/eat pizza.

PEDIT: rb, your wagon was mostly a jokewagon, which was in of itself fairly NAI. A lot of unvotes were also due to new people coming up and being scummier (instead of just jumping off a fading wagon).

PEDIT: my beliefs continue to be confirmed by the above posts
That's one big joke then. Huh?
In post 215, Kohai wrote:
In post 211, Impoetic wrote:you're most likely town because statistically most people are town in the game, and the argument against me is assuming you're town so there's no point in considering the other scenario
That's gonna be a "When mathematical analysis goes wrong"

Are you seriously town reading someone because statistically they are more likely to be town? Wtf?
When mathematical analysis goes wrong..
In post 219, Sesq wrote:
In post 213, drealmerz7 wrote:Impoetic scum too
Why would that be? She's done a pretty smashing job of defending herself.

Pedit: I have literally no idea what you are trying to say to me dreal
It's called "making a mountain out of a slope".
In post 282, Sesq wrote:With drealmerz, they seem more like bad/derp town than scum to me so I'm not voting yet.
If they're town they're fine.
If they're scum they're very good!

I'm fine with Uzi, Kyouku, rb, Dream and Trancend.
Not liking Sesq.
Not liking Impoetic.
In post 285, Drone wrote:
In post 240, TTTT wrote:@rb
Plz explain that TR on me.
I mean, other than how your role PM told you that I'm not on your team.
Consistency is town trait :)
It's not a Newbie game, I think it's obvious and needless to say. But I can agree that it was a bit too early to give that read.
In post 241, TTTT wrote:@Transcend
Why is Imp scum?
I'm going to split posts just so you can enjoy my avatar more...
Because of the 101st point on Impoetic, durr!
In post 247, TTTT wrote:
In post 242, Sesq wrote:What strikes rb as scum to you?
Vote was based on gut upon game entry. Not really buying the cavalier meme-posting attitude on the first pages. Looks forced. Totally gut though.
Naked votes are best votes when entering a game.
Then rb said he couldn't remember why he was SRing ssbm.
Spoiler: Like this never happened
In post 78, rb wrote:
In post 54, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I just made a note "48 - enter rb:gets on the first wagon that is picking up with real intent but attributes his vote to an rvs policy lynch"
His motivation here is either scummy or towny so I'm hoping he's town
No way dude. You mean my motivation could be scummy OR towny? What an enlightening post, it's so good I think I might just

VOTE: ssbm
In post 94, rb wrote:we should have more ssbm votes tbh

sesq is probably town rn
In post 111, rb wrote:you can start by changing your vote to ssbm
In post 116, rb wrote:super saiyan blue majiffy is probably not town tbh
In post 119, rb wrote:
In post 117, Sesq wrote:
Why do you think that?
post 54 is literally pointless fluff that serves no purpose except, 'look im contributing'

Upon wagon collapse, he gives me a TR.
TTTT goes like “look, I'm town alright? I have reasoning and I'm sure of what I'm doing" in this post. I'm buying it!
In post 248, TTTT wrote:
In post 244, rb wrote:scum look bad if the wagon goes through, ppl lost their minds about it getting to L-2. i'd be mislynch but everyone on the wagon would be under suspicion - you don't really seem to give a shit because ur not worried about it, so ur town enough for now
But that means you didn't consider I'm a good enough scum player to not freak out about L-2.
Then he just shits on it with "fuck it, no I'm scum".

And that's why TTTT is scum guys!
Specifically for these two posts.
Drone
Drone
Mafia Scum
Drone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:28 pm

Post by Drone »

The sharp change in Ironstove, much refreshing should I say.
The choice of quotes as basis for a townread are wise,
The choice of quotes as basis for a townread are thoughtful.

Walk with me through a magical path, read into Shannon's being.
Do you like what you sense?
For science. For the mind!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:13 am

Post by Transcend »

alright well i think,
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:44 am

Post by ironstove »

therefor you are?
Sesq
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Sesq
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:08 am

Post by Sesq »

In post 700, ironstove wrote:My first impressions thus far:

Spoiler:
In post 33, Sesq wrote:UNVOTE:

I need to stop doubleposting so much
scummy for telling people not to be active
I was saying to myself that I wanted to stop doubleposting for less clutter by not impulsively clicking SUBMIT when I still have more thoughts, and it ends up making a mess. This is a terrible representation of a minor post
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:25 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 702, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:i dont like anything you just posted lmao
So you're in total disagreement with my town and scum reads so far? You think transcend is more towny than scummy from your POV?
iamafluffyrabbit
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
iamafluffyrabbit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:31 am

the sesq and drealmerz things seem like nonsense

i dont agree with your characterization of the TTTT post

the kohai sus is ok

my impression of drone is that i generally like him but idk about your reasoning

also im gonna slank for awhile now

V/LA until at least thursday, sorry
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:51 am

Post by ironstove »

Mostly caught up now, AMA

Spoiler:
In post 329, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:speaking of which i cant really keep stove in my scum pile because him being mostly disengaged is more likely town; at least i know he used to want to play scum more. could've changed since then though.

i'll reread and do impressions of other players tomorrow, gotta sleep soon.
That's not really true, you can look at my town games here if you're interested, and my scum games, I'm actually never this lurky, except when I'm on vacation which has only happened once besides this time. I want to lay out the disclaimer that my playstyle kind of changes over time, but I'll lay out my games in order, as you can see I'm a spectacular player:

1. Newbie 1730 - To the North: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=67705 - Town VT (Lost in lylo, Transcend was also town in this game)
2. Normal Open 651 - Stack the Deck: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=67725 - Town VT (I replaced in and was later mod replaced... Town lost)
3. Newbie 1735 - Banana Split: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68000 - Town VT (Won, Jaereed also in this game, but he's modding this one so not really important).
4. Newbie 1738 - Desert Mafia: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68228 - Mafia goon (Won, TTTT was also in this game with me as my scum partner)
5. Newbie 1751 - Boot Camp: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68854 - Town VT (I was NK'd day 1, town lost, here TTTT was also in this game under his aka Loopdan, he was scum, Transcend also replaced in. This was an interesting game of town!Transcend)
6. Normal Open 656 - Tit for Tat: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=68703 - Town VT (I replaced in when it was MYLO and town won this).

And that's it, I believe for my completed games here. I bookmark every game I join, and I placed all of my closed games in an archive. Anyway, you'll notice that the game I was the most lurky in was 1735 and 1738 between Sept 6th to the 25th which was when I went on vacation traveling.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8310446
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8309659

Even then, you can't really say that I have low activity levels, even in my scum game. I post quite frequently, and end game always slows down, if you look at the end game for Normal 656, or Newbie 1730, both town games which I was around for completion, my posting slows down dramatically, mainly because I'm waiting on responses and there really isn't much to post during those times.

--------------

If you examine Transcend in 1751: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68854 his town ISO feels COMPLETELY different from this game. Also you can look over Transcend's past game as scum and see how good he is at wolfing if you look over his ISO:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... B%5D=27478

Mafia chat for that game which RB was also in:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=68867

Something interesting to note that I found when I looked over RB's ISO in this game:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... B%5D=28086

Notice anything similar? Image macros in his scum game, like this one, no image macros in his town game, ever.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8318989 (One image macro placed here, rest 0 images)

Compare to this current game:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8549358 (Already posted 3 image macros, which is consistent with his scum game)

Coincidence? Probably not. I think this is a scum tick.

Kohai and LUV have not been easy to read, they appear like scum slots. LUV has a history of being mislynched as town, his past games as town show him being D1/D2 mislynched as VT, while Kohai has 0 games to look at. It's a new account and I'm sure he's a smurf by how familiar he is with this site and it's mechanics.
In post 478, Kohai wrote: Ah I understand. For the record, I have far more thoughts that I want to post. The only issue is that I have to phonepost until tomorrow night; therefore, my posts will not be as in depth as i would prefer them to be.
He makes this post but you look at his ISO following, 48 hours later and he doesn't make any content to follow up like he said he would, then announces V/LA...

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p8553593

Inb4 long garbage post comes out of scum!kohai...
In post 575, Kohai wrote:Understand. Thanks for the clarification.

Do you possibly want to see my completed games as well?
Yes, please link me to your alternate so I can look over it.

VOTE: Transcend

Tone is rather off from previous town games I've been with him in, which gives me a very strong gut read that he's scum for this game.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:54 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 710, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:the sesq and drealmerz things seem like nonsense

i dont agree with your characterization of the TTTT post

the kohai sus is ok

my impression of drone is that i generally like him but idk about your reasoning

also im gonna slank for awhile now

V/LA until at least thursday, sorry
I hadn't fully caught up yet with the game, I actually changed my read of sesq as I read further on and I'm null on TTTT, he's playing a little differently than his scum game, but maybe that's because he knows I'm here again and I fos'd him immediately on D1 :wink:

Right now my scum list is {transcend, rb, kohai}.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:56 am

Post by ironstove »

My was more me posting my thoughts as I was catching up, not necessarily full reads which is why I did not place a vote at the time, you can look at 711 above if you want to see where and why I'm voting.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Impoetic »

In post 704, ironstove wrote:
In post 284, Drone wrote:
Spoiler: some reactions
In post 154, rb wrote:#LeaveDroneAlone
Oh if only if only..!
In post 159, iamafluffyrabbit wrote:
In post 156, Impoetic wrote:VOTE: rb
what is this vote...? explain?
It's called scum slipppppp!! Or is it?
Needless to say that some in this wagon were honest RVS, some an easy way for scum to jump in a wagon for a push, and open pathway for future LAMIST!
In post 203, Sesq wrote:I looked over the post orders and if you look at it closely, Impo was already unvoting before someone voted her, but she got ninja'd. My other points were just "off" things, that are more gut. Still can't understand you half the flippin time. Drealmerz seems to be doing a lot of misrepping and also 171, which does come across as scummy, but I don't feel comfortable voting it yet. So I'll stick to UNVOTE: . Yes, I'm aware how much I'm voteshifting. It's how I play/think/smell/eat pizza.

PEDIT: rb, your wagon was mostly a jokewagon, which was in of itself fairly NAI. A lot of unvotes were also due to new people coming up and being scummier (instead of just jumping off a fading wagon).

PEDIT: my beliefs continue to be confirmed by the above posts
That's one big joke then. Huh?
In post 215, Kohai wrote:
In post 211, Impoetic wrote:you're most likely town because statistically most people are town in the game, and the argument against me is assuming you're town so there's no point in considering the other scenario
That's gonna be a "When mathematical analysis goes wrong"

Are you seriously town reading someone because statistically they are more likely to be town? Wtf?
When mathematical analysis goes wrong..
In post 219, Sesq wrote:
In post 213, drealmerz7 wrote:Impoetic scum too
Why would that be? She's done a pretty smashing job of defending herself.

Pedit: I have literally no idea what you are trying to say to me dreal
It's called "making a mountain out of a slope".
In post 282, Sesq wrote:With drealmerz, they seem more like bad/derp town than scum to me so I'm not voting yet.
If they're town they're fine.
If they're scum they're very good!

I'm fine with Uzi, Kyouku, rb, Dream and Trancend.
Not liking Sesq.
Not liking Impoetic.
In post 285, Drone wrote:
In post 240, TTTT wrote:@rb
Plz explain that TR on me.
I mean, other than how your role PM told you that I'm not on your team.
Consistency is town trait :)
It's not a Newbie game, I think it's obvious and needless to say. But I can agree that it was a bit too early to give that read.
In post 241, TTTT wrote:@Transcend
Why is Imp scum?
I'm going to split posts just so you can enjoy my avatar more...
Because of the 101st point on Impoetic, durr!
In post 247, TTTT wrote:
In post 242, Sesq wrote:What strikes rb as scum to you?
Vote was based on gut upon game entry. Not really buying the cavalier meme-posting attitude on the first pages. Looks forced. Totally gut though.
Naked votes are best votes when entering a game.
Then rb said he couldn't remember why he was SRing ssbm.
Spoiler: Like this never happened
In post 78, rb wrote:
In post 54, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I just made a note "48 - enter rb:gets on the first wagon that is picking up with real intent but attributes his vote to an rvs policy lynch"
His motivation here is either scummy or towny so I'm hoping he's town
No way dude. You mean my motivation could be scummy OR towny? What an enlightening post, it's so good I think I might just

VOTE: ssbm
In post 94, rb wrote:we should have more ssbm votes tbh

sesq is probably town rn
In post 111, rb wrote:you can start by changing your vote to ssbm
In post 119, rb wrote:
In post 117, Sesq wrote:
Why do you think that?
post 54 is literally pointless fluff that serves no purpose except, 'look im contributing'

Upon wagon collapse, he gives me a TR.
TTTT goes like “look, I'm town alright? I have reasoning and I'm sure of what I'm doing" in this post. I'm buying it!
In post 248, TTTT wrote:
In post 244, rb wrote:scum look bad if the wagon goes through, ppl lost their minds about it getting to L-2. i'd be mislynch but everyone on the wagon would be under suspicion - you don't really seem to give a shit because ur not worried about it, so ur town enough for now
But that means you didn't consider I'm a good enough scum player to not freak out about L-2.
Then he just shits on it with "fuck it, no I'm scum".

And that's why TTTT is scum guys!
Specifically for these two posts.
don't these posts make the flip off of me seem really odd to you? I felt like the flip was
really
fast, and if i did something that made me realistically obvtown to everyone who had previously SRed me where I wasn't until that point, I'm too dumb to figure it out on my own. I'm not an expert on VCA but I feel like some of those flips were scummy, and this is one of them.

Also whoever said you were misrepping sesq earlier (either fluffyrabbit or Roxy herself) was right.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Impoetic »

drealmerz and sesq are two people i'm currently townleaning

sesq is far less of a serious read though, so i guess that's more null now. Nothing particularly scummy except for the lack of scummy things/standing out in general to me recently compared to earlier on.

I wouldn't be opposed to joining the luv wagon either
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:09 am

Post by Impoetic »

I feel like transcend is scum this game but last time I was SURE his tone was like that of his scumgame, i found out I was jumping to conclusions from too small a sample size, and he was town and had played far better than I had

so i'm really hesitant to push on and vote him today just for like, tone/LAMIST/disliking his reads
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:20 am

Post by ironstove »

No, I didn't find that flip to be too fast.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Transcend »

Ur wrong

Don't try to meta me.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:38 am

Post by ironstove »

Nice panic response. So it's you + rb. Ez game.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:11 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 714, Impoetic wrote:if i did something that made me realistically obvtown to everyone who had previously SRed me where I wasn't until that point, I'm too dumb to figure it out on my own.
It wasn't any one post that made me think "Yeah, she's probably not a lynch today." It was the entirety of the conversation with rabbit that initially got me thinking this way. At first you did look scummy with all the wallposts that looked kinda scum AtE-esque, but the more I saw you post the more genuine it looked. I was fine following fluffy's read based on that since he seems the most town to me now and he seemed the most town to me then. You've done more things to solidify that TR since and I don't think anyone
should
be trying to lynch you today. It's possible that there were scum on your wagon at the time that hopped off because they realized that the town on your wagon were starting to TR you though. So people would get off your wagon whether they were town or not imo. I just skimmed the VCs and only saw Sesq, Kohai, Transcend, and ironstove on you but I could have sworn I was voting you.

Just checked myself, I was definitely voting you for about 12 hrs, mod must've been asleep,
post sinks

It was like page 17/18 and I was convinced by what rabbit was saying about how "scum can't fake interactions that fast" (unless you rehearsed that with rabbit in daytalk PT and I don't see rabbit as scum right now at all), that's like right where I was at.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:29 am

Post by ironstove »

So Transcend, is Shannon still your strongest scum read? You want to see her lynched today because you're positive she's scum, right?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Iron:
My first four games on here I got mislynched because I was trying a ton of new things at once rather than just adding things to my game slowly. I stopped doing that the first time I rolled scum and ever since then I haven't been what many would consider lynchbait. I can give you a completed town and scum game that accurately describes how I play since I play relatively the same as either alignment.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Is everyone scum reading Kohai for failing to deliver on his promises? Do you guys think he's trying to stall for 6-10 days?
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by TTTT »

@iron
I thought you called in sick to work.
why'd you stop posting yesterday?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”