Mini 1855: Questionable Content Mafia - Game Over!

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:03 am

Post by Socrates »

IF Nacho is scum:

Camn, LUV, and Jae are all town.
I'll need to take another look at MOI.
Heavy odds on Ari being scum.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:20 am

Post by JaeReed »

^ Why? Nacho is pushing Ari, so why would he be scum if Nacho is scum?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:20 am

Post by camn »

Nacho came out and placed an initial vote on Ari. Perchance he intended to move that vote...'on catchup'
The wagon expanded. Perhaps to Nacho's chagrin?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Socrates »

We are not allowing Aristophanes to die without posting.

Replace him, if need be.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:34 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

This is a note to say I’ve seen and I’m specifically not responding unless someone in my Town reads feels it is important. I think the discussion back and forth has reached the point where it is clear we aren’t going to reach any sort of common ground and I’m not going to waste time debating things with him (for example that Tone reading is crap) that leads nowhere given neither of us are going to change our philosophies. Jae remains a strong scum read for me.

I also want to note about 561 – it establishes that Jae and LUV are not likely partners.

Waiting for Pisskop, Nacho (although he’s more or less claimed it but I’d like a straight out flavor claim rather than TeeHee look at my crumbs posting on the issue), LLD, Ari and LUV to finish the mass flavor only claim at this stage so I can evaluate what Dunn’s motives were when he explains the reasons.

--
In post 572, Nachomamma8 wrote:This lays groundwork for the mass flavor claim business, so if you were surprised about it, you shouldn't have been.
Who shouldn’t be surprised? You are quoting Dunn who is the one who started the flavor claim so I’m sure he wasn’t surprised ….
In post 584, Nachomamma8 wrote:MoI I would invite you to join but we all know you move when you're damn ready and I know you have a particular dislike for continuous promises and repeated not doing shit and you're about to get two handfuls of that shortly.
Answer me this on Jae then Nacho – do you really see him as that strongly Town. If Ari is scum (which I’ve given him enough time to demonstrate he isn’t by not playing directly to his scum meta) what do you think of Jae’s “maybe I’ve vote Ari who I have no actual scum read on or maybe I’ll vote MoI who I’ve called scum repeatedly” dithering as coming from Town?

--
In post 587, camn wrote:Hey Moi what was this about?
It’s one of my two character breadcrumbs I laid down on the first page.

Here’s the link to the strip in question Library Spider

Are you still avoiding answer those questions I asked in for a reason?

Also, what made you ask this 500+ posts later?

--
In post 603, Socrates wrote:We are not allowing Aristophanes to die without posting.

Replace him, if need be.
Where is my dislike button for this post ….
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:37 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

As said above I am on board with Ari scum - he's basically playing to his scum meta which I've identified him by in the past. The only reason I'm not voting him or saying "Intent" is DS hasn't posted a Vote Count in awhile and I'm not for Lolhammering.

Mod: There haven't been enough votes for me to deem it necessary but since you request, I'll post one ASAP.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:14 am

Post by kraska77 »

Hey dunn if ure what I think u are then target uzi tonight thx I'll put a role stopper on you
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 591, kraska77 wrote:
In post 584, Nachomamma8 wrote:LLD, SpyreX, JaeReed, let's lynch some scum; MoI I would invite you to join but we all know you move when you're damn ready and I know you have a particular dislike for continuous promises and repeated not doing shit and you're about to get two handfuls of that shortly. JaeReed I know you probably want some guidance to rescue you from that dark world of your MoI world but as I still haven't caught up with the game completely I need you to talk about MoI before I can make that dream a reality.
So where am I to you? Null? Scum?
town. why would i ask you to vote ari with me when you're already voting ari?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 589, JaeReed wrote:
In post 584, Nachomamma8 wrote:JaeReed I know you probably want some guidance to rescue you from that dark world of your MoI world but as I still haven't caught up with the game completely I need you to talk about MoI before I can make that dream a reality.
Nacho, I'm going to make this perfectly clear: I don't townread you. Stop trying to buddy up to me.
dark world of that MoI read*
I'm not trying to buddy you; when buddying, I try to aim for more "lovable" and "charming" and less "obnoxious substanceless asshole". Instead, since I thought you were in the business of attempting to read me, I tried to open up a line of communication by challenging you on your MoI read; why didn't you talk about your read there?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 595, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I never said that 77's laughing about the claim would be alignment indicative, just thought it be something that Jae could've mentioned if they were unsure of what to comment on in since they weren't factoring the miller claim at the time.
When someone says they are "unsure of what to comment on", typically they mean that they don't see anything alignment-indicative to comment on.
Why would they care about commenting on anything else?

The boring thing. Generally, town end up sticking their necks out someway, somehow. This is what make their posts interesting. When they don't, their posts are boring. Now, sometimes I give people the benefit of the doubt; some people have a way of viewing the world that doesn't mesh with mine and doesn't pique their interest. However, the people who view the world like that and people who would name themselves Lil Uzi Vert typically don't interact much. Does that answer your question?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 601, JaeReed wrote:^ Why? Nacho is pushing Ari, so why would he be scum if Nacho is scum?
Every couple of years, there comes a player who as scum is very, very uncomfortable playing scum and not so uncomfortable playing town. When they play town, the relief in their posts in tangible; they are not particularly difficult to find. When they play scum.... promises of catch up and good posts and then more promises of catch up and good posts and then nothing. That's what you're seeing here. You can wait as long as you'd like for evidence to stack up, but this is the sort of lynch that you thank the shiny mafia gods is happening for the good of your team because being completely unable to defend a partner because there is no good counterargument to "this is their scumgame" sucks ass.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:50 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 602, camn wrote:Nacho came out and placed an initial vote on Ari. Perchance he intended to move that vote...'on catchup'
The wagon expanded. Perhaps to Nacho's chagrin?
If I vote a partner, I'm willing to lynch a partner.
If you're posturing for suspicion on me, I'd recommend dropping your "sheep to read" method and instead going all-in on getting me lynched; my dancing partners of late have been more frustrating than competent and it'd be a nice change of pace to deal with someone with a sense of rhythm. That invitation extends to LLD, of course, although I would be a bit surprised if her scumread still holds once she's comfortable in the game again.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 600, Socrates wrote:IF Nacho is scum:

Camn, LUV, and Jae are all town.
I'll need to take another look at MOI.
Heavy odds on Ari being scum.
You're absolutely correct that I would bus the shit out of Ari if I were scum here; in addition, I wouldn't push a lynch like this unless I had a level of confidence that was particularly unusual for mafia games. Why have you decided to vote me for it? Because I'm not giving Aristo enough time? That implies the argument that everyone needs a set amount of days before lynching them, and no, I don't really think that's the case; experience can dictate otherwise and here it does.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 603, Socrates wrote:We are not allowing Aristophanes to die without posting.

Replace him, if need be.
You do realize he does have 12 posts... right?

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:56 am

Post by pisskop »

he has an abysmal level of content
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:57 am

Post by kraska77 »

At this point the persisten lack of content is intentional
Which is sad bcs lynch tells us nothing but whatever he's scum here
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 604, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Who shouldn’t be surprised? You are quoting Dunn who is the one who started the flavor claim so I’m sure he wasn’t surprised ….
That was a general "you".
In post 604, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Answer me this on Jae then Nacho – do you really see him as that strongly Town. If Ari is scum (which I’ve given him enough time to demonstrate he isn’t by not playing directly to his scum meta) what do you think of Jae’s “maybe I’ve vote Ari who I have no actual scum read on or maybe I’ll vote MoI who I’ve called scum repeatedly” dithering as coming from Town?
I can't say I care considering it's sure as shit not going to save him and it's sure as shit not going to buy Jae cred - sometimes town dithers over an easy decision even when the answer is hitting them in the face, and sometimes, in the special case of Socrates, town takes a very simple decision and does something... weird? Inexplicable?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 614, pisskop wrote:he has an abysmal level of content
god damn it pisskop

socrates was supposed to say "but he hasn't done anything!" and then i was going to post a picture of spike :(

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 615, kraska77 wrote:At this point the persisten lack of content is intentional
no, it's not sad at all.
every once in a while the mafia gods give you a free lynch. when you get them you take them because they won't last forever and when the gravy train ends you're going to get your world fucking rocked.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:01 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 617, Nachomamma8 wrote: "but he hasn't done anything!
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

you know i thought that wouldn't feel good but it still felt good
thanks kop

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:08 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 618, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 615, kraska77 wrote:At this point the persisten lack of content is intentional
no, it's not sad at all.
every once in a while the mafia gods give you a free lynch. when you get them you take them because they won't last forever and when the gravy train ends you're going to get your world fucking rocked.
K thx for letting me know. I will praise and exalt the mafia gods for making my lyf easier
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:10 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 137, Socrates wrote:I love it when someone engages me directly,
treat others how you want to be treated
if i voted you and didn't say why then started talking about other people's alignment i'm sure you wouldn't be tickled by my approach

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 138, JaeReed wrote:
In post 103, SpyreX wrote:VOTE: jawreed

This is Charlie Brown and the football all over again
Just looked up the reference (and yes I know of Charlie Brown, I just never read most of it).

Why did you perceive what was happening there to be reminiscent of that strip?
when you want something and it looks like it's happening and then it's dragged away from you at the last moment

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”