Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6550 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6461, Nahdia wrote: The second post I can totally accept though. I've considered the possibility that maybe only one member of the scumteam has access to their nightkill or something to that effect, in order to purposefully dilute Narna's role.

hey, that's not a bad thought at all. Someone who can kill while they're alive and if they get lynched the killing role passes on to the next in line. GOOD POINT, NAHDIA.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6551 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6549, Nahdia wrote:I don't think we should massclaim. We should just scumhunt.
This. Has been my point.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6552 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by massive »

In post 6510, MathBlade wrote:massive is pretty much taking up the scum slot of wagoning on most lynches
So I guess I should ask again, if Narna is town, why isn't his innocent on me any good? You seem to be happily avoiding this.

Also, if it's worth anything, I have not been redirected.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6553 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:04 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I already outlined why his innocents aren't reliable, massive.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6554 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6467, Maxous wrote:If A50 is only a supersaint I'm definitely okay lynching him.
Go ahead. Nobody's stopping you, and especially not me. I don't know where you got "likely scum" from though when everyone who actually knows how to read me says my play is 100% Town (Not Chara, my hydra partner, Titus after she had picked on my crumbs (and is confirmed Town now too), and even Scum!Cakez who keeps evading a push on me because he knows it'd come back to bite him in the meaty area between the end of his spine and the back of his thighs) :P

Also, use your common sense. What SCUM deliberately hammers TWICE and THEATRICALLY do so as well? What scum hammers while asserting the lynchee will still flip TOWN?? I maybe crazy, but I'm not THAT crazy. Duh!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6555 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6552, massive wrote:
In post 6510, MathBlade wrote:massive is pretty much taking up the scum slot of wagoning on most lynches
So I guess I should ask again, if Narna is town, why isn't his innocent on me any good? You seem to be happily avoiding this.

Also, if it's worth anything, I have not been redirected.
I am not avoiding it.

I have explicitly stated that Narna's guilty on Shiro was bad this means all other claims must be investigated. Until I get a chance to sit down and look at all the claimed actions and piece then together and study things like redirects and sanities and other things there are no innocents or results.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6556 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Here you go massive:

Subject: Persona 4 Mafia [GAME OVER]
Skullduggery wrote:Greetings, Bulbazak, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia
! In this game, you will be playing the role of...

Izanami

Godmother

Aligned with the Mafia

There are some who call you evil, wicked, and cruel, but they know nothing. You simply want to help humanity ascend to the next level of their existence by manifesting their true desires. If mankind desires destruction and chaos, then it is your duty to give it to them. Is death really so undesirable? Is it truly the worst thing that can happen to a person? Those who condemn you and disapprove of your disregard for human life do so out of ignorance and fear. They are the true monsters here, not you. All you want to do is give mankind the sweet release that they beg for, and you still stop at nothing to satisfy this desire.

The other members of the Scum team include...
  • Ankamius (Ameno-Sagiri, Permanent Roleblocker)

• Lalendra/Scorpious (Shadow Teddie, Tracker & Watcher)

• Not_Mafia/Flameaxe (Mitsuo Kubo, Goon)
You may communicate with your allies in the Mafia Faction Private Topic. This thread is currently only open during the pre-game and during the night phases, but day-talk can be acquired. See below for details.

Daytime Abilities:
During the day, you may vote to lynch any living player in the game.

Nighttime Abilities:
During the night phase, you and the rest of the Mafia team can choose to kill any living player in the game. Only one of you can perform the kill. You cannot perform the factional kill unless you are the last remaining member of your team.

Passive Abilities:
If an investigative role targets you during the night phase, they will receive a result as though you were Town-aligned.

Additionally, you have access to a variety of passive abilities depending on how many players are currently enshrouded by the Bewildering Fog that is produced by Ameno-Sagiri. These abilities are as follows:

Spoiler:
  • 1 Player Enshrouded in Bewildering Fog
    = You become an Encryptor and the Mafia Faction Private Topic will be open during the day phases as long as you are still alive.
  • 2 Players Enshrouded in Bewildering Fog
    = You can perform the factional kill during the night phase even if you are not the last remaining member of your team.
  • 3 Players Enshrouded in Bewildering Fog
    = You become Bulletproof and are impervious to killing actions during the night phases.
  • 4 Players Enshrouded in Bewildering Fog
    = If you perform the factional kill at night, it is a Strongman action that will punch through any protective, redirecting, interfering, or role-blocking actions that may exist in the game.
  • 5 Players Enshrouded in Bewildering Fog
    = You will be able to perform the factional kill during the day phase. Doing so will replace the factional kill on the following night phase.

Please be aware that if Ameno-Sagiri is ever lynched or killed, all of the Bewildering Fog in the game will be dispelled.

Win Condition:
You win when your team comprises at least 50% of the living player list (or nothing can prevent this from happening) and there is at least one member of the Mafia faction still alive.

Safe-Claim

If you ever feel that a safe-claim is necessary, I can guarantee that nobody else in the game has received the following role PM:
Spoiler:
Greetings, Bulbazak, and welcome to
Persona 4 Mafia
! In this game, you will be playing the role of...

Yosuke Hanamura

Vanilla Townie

Aligned with the Town

Worry not, Town, because everyone's favorite goofball has arrived on the scene! Ever-cheerful Yosuke Hanamura is the kind of friend who will stay with you through thick and thin, always offering support and kind words when you need it most. Though he may be impetuous and reckless at times, he's a good person at heart and will always go out of his way to brighten your day. You can count on him to help Town find the source of the murders plaguing Inaba and restore peace to this serene community once again.

Daytime Abilities:
During the day, you may vote to lynch any living player in the game.

Nighttime Abilities:
None.

Passive Abilities:
None.

Win Condition:
You win when all non-Town players have been eliminated from the game and there is at least one Town player still alive.

Please reply to this PM to let me know that you understand your role and that you have read and understand the game's rules. The game will not begin until I receive confirmations from at least 18 players.

Fixed the spoiler tag.
~Skull
Last edited by Skullduggery on Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6557 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Ankamius »

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6558 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6468, Nahdia wrote:The people in that hood currently are Accountant, Pine, and Mathblade.
So, the 3 who got force replaced ARE the 3 sharing a neighbourhood?? And what IS SC's role? Do we know it or is it just those in the neighbourhood? And if the latter, how do we know one of them isn't scum and that's why the role leaked out?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6559 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6469, Nahdia wrote:if we were to lynch Almost50, I'd want someone I really distrust like BigYoshiFan to be forced to hammer.
No. Ankamius hammers, so he learns a valuable lesson to actually READ WHAT I TYPE. :wink:

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6560 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6558, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6468, Nahdia wrote:The people in that hood currently are Accountant, Pine, and Mathblade.
So, the 3 who got force replaced ARE the 3 sharing a neighbourhood?? And what IS SC's role? Do we know it or is it just those in the neighbourhood? And if the latter, how do we know one of them isn't scum and that's why the role leaked out?
Again let me reiterate I am not in a neighborhood.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6561 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6494, MathBlade wrote:At work I am not in a neighborhood. I replaced Creature.

@Mod can you please let me know if I am supposed to be in a hood?
...Not in a hood.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6562 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6559, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6469, Nahdia wrote:if we were to lynch Almost50, I'd want someone I really distrust like BigYoshiFan to be forced to hammer.
No. Ankamius hammers, so he learns a valuable lesson to actually READ WHAT I TYPE. :wink:
I'm not pissing away my role to test that out.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #6563 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I'm down to lynch Almost50, Not Chara, and Accountant. (Accountant being the least preferable of the three)
I will be out until tomorrow at about this time.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6564 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:29 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6491, Nahdia wrote:
In post 6489, Not Chara wrote:Nahdia, were you the one who said a massclaim wouldn't help us?
No.
In post 6490, Not Chara wrote:another question: where did Firebringer claim neighbourizer where Nahdia could see? i don't remember that claim.
If you want to subtly sling mud at me you're gonna have to try a lot harder than that.
In post 6086, Andrius wrote:This is me confirming that Firebringer is a Neighborizer.
I crumbed being neighborized a few times.
The N1 target did as well.

Shiro was last night's addition and a certain Baker was not trilled with the addition.
Ok, so therein lies the key to solve the puzzle. Either Firebringer is a SCUM Neighbourizer, or Creature is the scum member of that neighbourhood.

Andrius is the one who leaked SC's role, right? And Titus got shot bc of something she said in there. If we lynch withing Accountant/Mathblade we have a RED FLIP guaranteed. The thing is we need to lynch the right one to prevent the town slipping closer to a horrific defeat.

@Neighbourhood members:

Could you please reread the whole thing (your PT) and look for clues to have us make the correct lynch between Math & Accountant?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6565 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6564, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6491, Nahdia wrote:
In post 6489, Not Chara wrote:Nahdia, were you the one who said a massclaim wouldn't help us?
No.
In post 6490, Not Chara wrote:another question: where did Firebringer claim neighbourizer where Nahdia could see? i don't remember that claim.
If you want to subtly sling mud at me you're gonna have to try a lot harder than that.
In post 6086, Andrius wrote:This is me confirming that Firebringer is a Neighborizer.
I crumbed being neighborized a few times.
The N1 target did as well.

Shiro was last night's addition and a certain Baker was not trilled with the addition.
Ok, so therein lies the key to solve the puzzle. Either Firebringer is a SCUM Neighbourizer, or Creature is the scum member of that neighbourhood.

Andrius is the one who leaked SC's role, right? And Titus got shot bc of something she said in there. If we lynch withing Accountant/Mathblade we have a RED FLIP guaranteed. The thing is we need to lynch the right one to prevent the town slipping closer to a horrific defeat.

@Neighbourhood members:

Could you please reread the whole thing (your PT) and look for clues to have us make the correct lynch between Math & Accountant?
Again I AM NOT IN ANY HOOD read what I type
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6566 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I have sent a PM to the mod and asked openly but for accusing someone else of not reading you sure as hell aren't.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6567 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6494, MathBlade wrote:At work I am not in a neighborhood. I replaced Creature.

*Scratches Head*

OK.. this is D5, yes?? Accountant is the neighbourizer, so we can still learn the exact order in which members joined the neighbourhood as well as their identity. there should be 4, one of which was Titus. If Shiro was also there, then Creature/Math are out and we have only Accountant+Pine right now. In this case I'd lynch Accountant, but I would want to see everyone's input on these two, keeping in mind TWO of the neighbouhood members are already dead (Shiro was lynched, and Titus NK'd).

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6568 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Where did you get the idea that Titus was shot for neighborhood things?
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6569 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Also why are you assuming that nobody was added to the neighborhood N4?

Your sureness about these things is really bizarre.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6570 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Never mind, I see why #6569 isn't relevant.

You would think that the identity of #4 would be revealed by now if Andrius, Firebringer, or #4 wanted it known.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #6571 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 6498, MathBlade wrote:Or at least not scum. In Andrius's case probably SK or town prob not group scum. Leaning latter but SK possible.
It simply is NOT possible for everyone in there to be Town when:

1- SC's role get leaked in there and then he gets RB'd
2- Titus gets NK'd after joining (I still need to know WHEN she joined in).

IF we are to trust Andrius that Titus knew his role (she didn't object to his statement that she did) it makes Firebringer (Accountant now) the most likely scum person (yes, SCUM neighbourizer IS a thing, and especially so in a bastard game).

However, Andrius may have tricked Titus into believing he had a role that he didn't, and thus it could be still Andrius (Pine now) who is scum. The weak side of this narrative is how did he trick Titus into it w/o attracting Firebringer's attention? They must've talked to each other in the PT, and thus FB must've seen it too. However, Andrius kept saying TITUS knew his role, not Titus and Firebringer, although Andrius had already acknowledged he was neighbourized by FB anyway, but didn't mention Titus was until she flipped.

VOTE: Accountant

Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6572 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 6494, MathBlade wrote:
No comment.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6573 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

Day 5, Vote Count #4

Current Vote Count:

(0)
SirCakez
(0)
Giovanni il Pellegrino
(0)
Maxous
(0)
MathBlade
(0)
PeregrineV
(0)
Nahdia
(1)
Accountant -- Almost50
(0)
Not Chara
(0)
Ankamius
(0)
BigYoshiFan
(2)
Narna -- SirCakez, Accountant
(3)
Almost50 -- Narna, BigYoshiFan, Maxous
(0)
Pine
(0)
massive

Not Voting:
MathBlade, PeregrineV, Ankamius, massive, Pine, Not Chara, Giovanni il Pellegrino, Nahdia

With 14 votes available, it takes 8 votes to hammer.

Day 5 Will End on Wednesday, December 14th, at 10 p.m. Eastern Time
Countdown: (expired on 2016-12-14 22:00:00)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #6574 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mod got back to me I am not in a hood.
In post 6571, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6498, MathBlade wrote:Or at least not scum. In Andrius's case probably SK or town prob not group scum. Leaning latter but SK possible.
It simply is NOT possible for everyone in there to be Town when:

1- SC's role get leaked in there and then he gets RB'd
2- Titus gets NK'd after joining (I still need to know WHEN she joined in).

IF we are to trust Andrius that Titus knew his role (she didn't object to his statement that she did) it makes Firebringer (Accountant now) the most likely scum person (yes, SCUM neighbourizer IS a thing, and especially so in a bastard game).

However, Andrius may have tricked Titus into believing he had a role that he didn't, and thus it could be still Andrius (Pine now) who is scum. The weak side of this narrative is how did he trick Titus into it w/o attracting Firebringer's attention? They must've talked to each other in the PT, and thus FB must've seen it too. However, Andrius kept saying TITUS knew his role, not Titus and Firebringer, although Andrius had already acknowledged he was neighbourized by FB anyway, but didn't mention Titus was until she flipped.

VOTE: Accountant
Oh yes it is and you only bring it up when I suggest the hood is a masonry? If you genuinely believed this you would have brought this up long before. Namely you would have been hood hunting for a different reason. What is much more likely is scum do not have eyes and it is a coincidence and could be using Nahdia as a puppet to their own will or Nahdia is scum. None of this at all has to do with the hood. You just wanted me or Accountant lynched and then when I poked an airplane sized hole through your bullshit you turned to Accountant.

You like aren't even trying to be coherent.

VOTE: Almost 50

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”