Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6725 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:56 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 6452, Accountant wrote:Narna give me one good reason why I shouldn't have you black-bagged and thrown in the river.
There is a weaker and scummier slot that would confirm me, if we hanged it first. I've also tried to start lynches on the current frontrunners in Maxous and a50 way earlier in the game.
In post 6453, Accountant wrote:Everyone that I read as town both before and after my replace out tells me you're a scumlord. Flipped town agrees and my neighbours all agree. I'm told you gave a fake result that led to a town mislynch.

VOTE: Narna
I gave a real result that led to a town mislynch :good: It's better than when all of your townreads lynched our governor of all people. I don't think this is the time to trust what town wanted before when all town (including me) has done is misplay.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6726 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:59 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 6459, Accountant wrote:How do I know Giovanni isn't scum trying to save his buddy's ass?

I don't like how Narna was wagoned then pressure fell off her after she claimed(which is how it looks like from your summary).
I've had pressure on me 4/5 days straight, and if it looks like pressure on me died, it's because the most important day (in my opinion) of the game was one in which I couldn't be lynched thanks to the governor.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6727 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:04 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 6471, Not Chara wrote:theory: scum are trying to confirm each other for the win. if we dismiss ever scum member as town by role or confirmation, or 'there's no reason to suspect scum would try and inno each other' a town lynch is inevitable.

fits with scum having control of the game.
Theory: scum are trying to confirm people who they think will be lynched regardless,

fits with scum having control of the game.

I don't want you to be scum bro :<
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6728 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 6479, Pine wrote:/replace in

Okay, I am NOT reading 260 pages of drivel. Ain't happening. New perspectives are better than just reinterpreting old data anyway, so you all start with a generally fresh slate with me. I'll read the last five or ten pages, the first five or ten pages, and selections that prove relevant, like final VCAs from each day. Plus I'll read my predecssor's ISO, as I can actually trust their motives.

So, what should I know?
I recommend reading d3.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6729 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 6517, Giovanni il Pellegrino wrote:
In post 6485, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 6457, Nahdia wrote:Guys, Giovanni (a weak role who is also an investigative who gets a report, thus eliminating possibility of bus drivers) has an innocent on Narna. If you're going to vote Narna, provide an explanation for how this isn't valid.
You seemed to have done the work- did Giovanni validate Narna's target last night? I think he claimed weak follower, so wondering if he confirmed or in any way acknowledged Narna's result on you prior to or after the claimed result.
I caught Narna performing an investigative action last night.

In post 6464, Maxous wrote:N1 - Shiro
N2 - Nahdia
N3 - Not Chara
N4 - Creature.

For disclosure
Hold on a minute. Maxous has claimed to have targeted someone Night 2. However, when I targeted him Night 2, I received a message vaguely saying that either he didn't perform any action or my action didn't go through (I asked for clarification and I was said that it was vague on purpose).

Nahdia claimed to have been blocked Night 2, so it is safer to assume that something happened to me during Night 2.
Why would you out yourself for a sketchy Maxous result on d2? I know all of two people were scumreading the slot and all, but you didn't even out the whole result. I'm just trying to get into your head here. I don't have much of a hard conclusion to draw here.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6730 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:24 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 6576, Nahdia wrote:A scum framer that makes their target appear even worse than what a normal miller already appears as, apparently.

Narna I want to know exactly how your role functions. I know you've said it before. Say it again.
I investigate a player every night and am told if that person hhas or had the ability to kill at some point in the game. I get their name, and I
confirmed
that a miller would not return with the ability to kill if it actually couldn't kill.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6731 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 6591, Almost50 wrote:
In post 6574, MathBlade wrote:Oh yes it is and you only bring it up when I suggest the hood is a masonry? If you genuinely believed this you would have brought this up long before. Namely you would have been hood hunting for a different reason. What is much more likely is scum do not have eyes and it is a coincidence and could be using Nahdia as a puppet to their own will or Nahdia is scum. None of this at all has to do with the hood. You just wanted me or Accountant lynched and then when I poked an airplane sized hole through your bullshit you turned to Accountant.
Didn't we already have a talk about you jumping the gun after a certain game where you insisted Mirhawk was the scum in there and town read the real mole?? Come on, Math. Do your thing, but don't repeat the same mistakes, my friend.

If it was a Masonry then Accountant would've got the role of a MASONIZER. A Neighbourizer will recruit ANYONE (i.e. no guarantee on their alignment) and when a "fake" guilty arises on one member, another member gets NK'd, and someone's role gets revealed in the neighbourhood and they get RB'd on the very following night then if follows that it's MUCH MORE LIKELY there is a traitor in there (as in, MOLE, not the "role" of a Traitor).
You can't tell me SC got blocked the same night Titus got shot has more chance of being a coincidence than a planned scheme based on knowledge of info that otherwise should be privy to the neighbourhood members.
You were just suggesting that wasn't the case here,
In post 6543, Almost50 wrote:
SirCakez
is SCUM. At one point he was fabricating evidence on Pepto/Narna. I wasn't even town-reading Narna at that time, but the push was very much forced with circumstantial evidence. (Don't ask for explanations. ISO Cakez instead, please).

-snippet-

S-C-U-M: SirCakez,
Sircakez can not be scum, if you believe he was blocked by scum because of his role being leaked in the hood.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6732 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:33 pm

Post by Narna »

Now that Nahdia has somehow also confirmed the Shiro miller bit, Ank needs to explain this.
In post 5731, Ankamius wrote:By the way, I can confirm that Narna should have gotten a guilty result on Shiro solely from the Miller tag.
Bonus, check out this posturing
In post 5703, Ankamius wrote:Narna claiming an investigate on Shiro is basically claiming scum, although I just finished a game where Narna misplayed a PR, so :/
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6733 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:40 pm

Post by Narna »

In post 6604, SirCakez wrote:I am not unvoting narna until I get an explanation on how his "guilty" was town
Shiro must've had a public dayvig that they forgot about from d2.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6734 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:43 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 3541, Shiro wrote:Unless someone had the bright idea of roleblockin me (pretty dumb even if you think I am scum tbh which is why I think it isn't the case)memmno lied about his role and is ascetic of some sorts.
In post 3544, Shiro wrote:
In post 3543, McMenno wrote:and why is this "mcmemmno" person an ascetic, then
Obviously some sort of check didn't go through.
In post 3553, Shiro wrote:Yea OK, two people already got blocked, I am pretty sure I wasn't as well.

Vote:Mcmenno

P.edit

Huh? What do you mean
In post 3625, Maxous wrote:i roleblocked Shiro last night.

Menno's reaction was still pure scum though
this was my initial claim because Shiro was claiming a "guilty" on menno and I had to clarify that it wasn't.
if i was scum, i obviously would of shut my mouth and let the two town players lynch each-other.

this theory that would I claim Nahdia's roleblocking as my own is needlessly risky. What if Nahdia was lynched early (which was entirely possible), then whoops no roleblocking.
It's such a high-risk low-reward thing to lie about anyway, it's not like being a roleblocker is getting anybody a whole bunch of town-credit

additionally Nahdia already claimed no target on Day 4 so if I was lying I would just would of tailored my claim accordingly

look, i gave y'all the players I targeted each-night. why the likes of Not Chara wasn't blocked N3 - i don't know.

if this is such an issue i can target a confirmable role like massive 2nite.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6735 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 6699, Accountant wrote:2) shiro scumread him, and scum wanted to kill shiro - either by frame or by fakeclaim
In post 6696, MathBlade wrote:No he didn't. He actually had very little and was further dampened by Shiro's scumread of him after he went down.
Titus & SlySly had me as hard-town
zakk had me as town
dunno about nos.

you know
the actual night kills

it's pretty disingenuous to be quoting Shiro on this
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6736 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:47 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6732, Narna wrote:Now that Nahdia has somehow also confirmed the Shiro miller bit, Ank needs to explain this.
In post 5731, Ankamius wrote:By the way, I can confirm that Narna should have gotten a guilty result on Shiro solely from the Miller tag.
Bonus, check out this posturing
In post 5703, Ankamius wrote:Narna claiming an investigate on Shiro is basically claiming scum, although I just finished a game where Narna misplayed a PR, so :/
My role PM made it pretty fucking clear what a miller is in this game.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6737 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Ankamius »

The only two possible options are these:

1. Shiro's miller and my miller are different millers (unlikely, my role PM says "Miller" in the exact same way Shiro's did and from my question to Shiro on how his miller worked indicated that he had the same wording mine did)
2. Nahdia is lying his ass off to cover for Narna, because there is no other possible way that they're telling the truth since I would trust the mod's statement that role PMs are not lies over their BS statements.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6738 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 5974, Shiro wrote:
In post 5968, Ankamius wrote:Shiro: Describe how your miller role works ASAP, please.
All checks on me return as if I was scum aligned
In post 5968, Ankamius wrote:Shiro: Describe how your miller role works ASAP, please.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6739 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:54 am

Post by Ankamius »

If ever, at any time, I end up flipping, Narna and Nahdia are confscum.

I don't expect that will happen unless a hammer gets stolen out from under me, in which case that person should be flipped third after those two.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6740 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:57 am

Post by Narna »

In post 6737, Ankamius wrote:The only two possible options are these:

1. Shiro's miller and my miller are different millers (unlikely, my role PM says "Miller" in the exact same way Shiro's did and from my question to Shiro on how his miller worked indicated that he had the same wording mine did)
2. Nahdia is lying his ass off to cover for Narna, because there is no other possible way that they're telling the truth since I would trust the mod's statement that role PMs are not lies over their BS statements.
3. Some kind of frame job
4. Ank was lying to validate his miller claim while discrediting me.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6741 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:59 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 6738, Ankamius wrote:
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6742 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:00 am

Post by Ankamius »

Good job on proposing two options that are proven wrong, though.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6743 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:02 am

Post by Narna »

Being a killer isn't necessarily scum aligned.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6744 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Ankamius »

That's completely irrelevant to anything:
In post 6736, Ankamius wrote:
In post 6732, Narna wrote:Now that Nahdia has somehow also confirmed the Shiro miller bit
In post 6717, Nahdia wrote:
In post 6715, Almost50 wrote:I proposed the miller might have worked in a way I had seen before which was "You would give the most unfavourable result to any and all investigative roles". Some refuted my proposition, somene said it was the case then they changed their mind and I gave up.
I checked this with Skull; it's not the case. It's a totally normal miller
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6745 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:47 am

Post by Accountant »

My only regret is that I'm not a dayvig.
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6746 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 6733, Narna wrote:
In post 6604, SirCakez wrote:I am not unvoting narna until I get an explanation on how his "guilty" was town
Shiro must've had a public dayvig that they forgot about from d2.
WTF? Where would that have come from?

I would be fine swinging Max but Narna still has yet to offer up an explanation. It's absurd.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6747 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Maxous »

Just in case Nahdia or anybody still has doubts about the re-direction thing.

On night 4 Nahdia blocked me.
Therefore I could not hypothetically re-direct anybody.
Sir cakez was blocked on night 4.

Ergo it actually couldn't of been me. Somebody else had to cause it.
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6748 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Maxous »

Nahdia is confused town. 100% confident on that.

I'm not sure on Mathblade, I think he is very selectively choosing reads and night actions to support his arguments.
He keeps calling narna town but dismissing narna's results on massive and Nahdia for example because he's trying to set up lynches on them
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6749 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6747, Maxous wrote:Just in case Nahdia or anybody still has doubts about the re-direction thing.

On night 4 Nahdia blocked me.
Therefore I could not hypothetically re-direct anybody.
Sir cakez was blocked on night 4.

Ergo it actually couldn't of been me. Somebody else had to cause it.
No. Nahdia had to be redirected onto Shiro or chose Shiro or is a liar.

Otherwise you are suggesting three roleblockers in this game. You said you roleblocked Not Chara on D3. It failed without anyone claiming roleblocked. Therefore you were redirected onto scum before your RB claim or a liar or Nahdia is.

I do not believe in two town roleblockers and a scum redirector that conveniently makes both of you truth tellers. The more likely scenario is the one I have presented in which one of you or Nahdia is scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”