Micro 660: Triplicate Mafia - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Dunnstral
was
Power Lynched
day 1, he was a
Vanilla Townie

FrankJaeger
was
Wisdom Lynched
day 1, he was a
Vanilla Townie

quibxes
was
Courage Lynched
day 1, he was a
Vanilla Townie

Day 2 will being in
(expired on 2016-12-01 14:00:00)
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

lane0168
has been
killed
night 1

Spoiler: They were
Vanilla Townie
[/spoiler]
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.00
ArcAngel9 (0)-

Secret Agent Jin (0)-

HowardRoark (0)-

Gamma Emerald (0)-

Guilty Lion (0)-

Not Voting (5)-
ArcAngel9, Secret Agent Jin, HowardRoark, GammaEmerald, Guilty Lion

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-12-16 01:00:00) - Dec 16th 01:00 GMT
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Wow.. Very well played scum so far.

So the last two scum has to be between Howard, Gamma & Guilty. I knew for sure there was no scum in my team. Jin is still town to me.
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Actually, I kinda suspect Arc, as she was in a position to ride out the first day, as the other two were dictating everything pretty much.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

It has to be between Howard, Gamma, and Guilty. Arc didnt do anything suspicious D1. Who would have reason to kill Lane? Lane suspected GL so he could have kill Lane but would he kill within his own "group"? What is everyone's opinion on Howard? He hasnt posted as much as other people.

@Gamma: What did Arc do to make you suspect her?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 530, Secret Agent Jin wrote:It has to be between Howard, Gamma, and Guilty. Arc didnt do anything suspicious D1. Who would have reason to kill Lane? Lane suspected GL so he could have kill Lane but would he kill within his own "group"? What is everyone's opinion on Howard? He hasnt posted as much as other people.

@Gamma: What did Arc do to make you suspect her?
It's more what she didn't do: I don't feel she actually tried to gamesort.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm interested in GL's reads, as he's alone in his group.
<Embrace The Void>

HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

@Secret Agent Jin: Did you just copy and past ArcAngel9's scum list?

Is scum pat on the back still a tell here?
VOTE: ArcAngel9

I need to do a bit more reading.
Help your fellow players by replacing into a game.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Howard take that vote off right now. We are in LyLo.
<Embrace The Void>

HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

UNVOTE:
+1 Gamma Emerald
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:48 pm

In post 533, HowardRoark wrote:@Secret Agent Jin: Did you just copy and past ArcAngel9's scum list?
No i didnt, there is only 5 people left and Arc has given me no reason to suspect her so that leaves 3 people.
In post 534, Gamma Emerald wrote:Howard take that vote off right now. We are in LyLo.
We have to be cautious who we vote but in the end we do have to vote someone or we lose.

@Everyone: Who is the most scummy to everyone and your reasoning?

I am going to start ISOing and look for a reason to kill Lane.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

well this got easier for me

I'm thinking Jin is scummier in Power because I don't feel he was ever looking for scum in his group, the way he hopped between Dunn/Arc throughout the day looks to me like scum willing to settle on either lynch. His vote in is particularly bad, there's no reason for town!Jin to be making a point about how he feels uneasy with his vote because Dunn is a "good player".

Howard probably the other scum over Gamma. He made a show of unvoting Frank because he didn't like the qubixes wagon, but then makes no mention of it again when he put the vote back on Frank. Also, he never did explain his accusations towards me in - still waiting to hear why "reversing a read" is scummy.

@Jin/@Arc - if you two are townreading eachother, then I should be confirmed scum to both of you. Why didn't you explicitly address this?

also @Howard - what does "+1 Gamma Emerald" mean? Are you suggesting he is town for telling you to unvote?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 536, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I am going to start ISOing and look for a reason to kill Lane.
also this is something that scum say way more often than town, makes em look busy

but I'd love to hear what you come up with and how it implicates me :roll:
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 126, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't like how SAJ gives the early townreads on his whole group, he's playing too nice it reads like he's not interested in finding scum

it's probably SAJ+Howard
some 400 posts later I still feel the exact same way, and neither of them have seemed interested in changing my mind since I first said this
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:01 am

Post by HowardRoark »

Yes, Gamma Emerald gets town cred for the unvote now post.

I still don't understand the qubixes wagon and it looks like I won't get explanations. Read reversals are acceptable, but there seemed to be no substance to yours, GuiltyLion; there's also more than that in my post against you. With the mostly absent slot that is now confirmed town, reading that group was more difficult and the lynch feels scum-dirty or town-lazy. My scumhunting should be influencing reads, I wasted enough time yesterday fighting against a town FrankJaeger.

I don't believe that thinking about the NK is a scumtell. One group had to come down to a single player. Based on yesterday's reads and probable D2 lynches who might it make sense to leave alone? The scum in a group or the last townie of the all town one? I don't have that answer, but maybe it's out there. Why are you discouraging somebody's attempt at hunting? Allow it and respond to the results.

Still trying to figure this out.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:31 am

So Howard, let me get this right. You think your group was all town, GL thinks his team was all town, and Arc and I think our team is all town. Two people HAVE to be scum out of the five of us. If we focus, avoid throwing random votes out, and comb through posts then we should be able to pull up some convincing information.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 540, HowardRoark wrote:Yes, Gamma Emerald gets town cred for the unvote now post.
why do you think scum!Gamma couldn't or wouldn't make that same post?
In post 540, HowardRoark wrote:I don't believe that thinking about the NK is a scumtell. One group had to come down to a single player. Based on yesterday's reads and probable D2 lynches who might it make sense to leave alone? The scum in a group or the last townie of the all town one? I don't have that answer, but maybe it's out there. Why are you discouraging somebody's attempt at hunting? Allow it and respond to the results.
I'll allow it - I did say I was looking forward to it :cool: - but I also won't be surprised when he comes out of it calling me scum, and I was also hoping to get more of a reaction out of him. FMPOV it's obvious the NK is meant to make me a viable mislynch for today, and I'm actually surprised no one has tried pushing it harder yet. I think scum is treading water and hoping they won't have to take the lead in trying to push me, such as Jin not answering my question about calling me confscum directly.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 541, Secret Agent Jin wrote:You think your group was all town, GL thinks his team was all town, and Arc and I think our team is all town. Two people HAVE to be scum out of the five of us. If we focus, avoid throwing random votes out, and comb through posts then we should be able to pull up some convincing information.
no, I
know
my group was all town. this is more wishy-washy fluff from SAJ, and I'm tempted to say it's a scumslip in saying that I (GL) "think" my group is town. If Jin thought I was scum he'd be accusing me of lying, if Jin thought I was town he'd just say I was town. The fact that he said I "think" my group is town when I'm the only one left means he's trying to hide knowledge about my alignment.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Looking back some of SAJ's actions look like he's buddying up to AA.
<Embrace The Void>

Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:51 pm

I think scum is treading water and hoping they won't have to take the lead in trying to push me, such as Jin not answering my question about calling me confscum directly.
Are you refering to this question? "if you two are townreading eachother, then I should be confirmed scum to both of you. Why didn't you explicitly address this?"

To tell the truth this is my thought process. There is two teams that have scum in them and if you are town that means my group and Gamma's group have scum in them. If my group has scum then i will be blown away because Arc laid low on Day 1. My true feelings are that there is scum between Gamma/Howard and the other scum is a toss up between GL and Arc. The main question is who had the motivation to kill Lane? I think the Lane kill puts pressure on GL as the other two players in his group flipped town and it lends a lot of speculation to if GLs group was the true all town group. I think it would be a very stupid move for GL to target Lane as the pressure and spotlight instant is on him. Scum hates to be in the spotlight but GL might hope we come to that conclusion and take the risk to kill Lane. At this point i dont know which it is.
In post 544, Gamma Emerald wrote:Looking back some of SAJ's actions look like he's buddying up to AA.
Whats the ultimate difference between Howard giving you a TR and myself giving Arc a TR? As this day phase has played out so far, i am becoming more suspicious of Arc as she has laid low for D1 and i might have gave her a wring preemptive TR.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Howard was likely buddying me too. That's an easy comment to fake as scum, in fact IVE SEEN scum fake it.
<Embrace The Void>

Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:12 pm

In post 546, Gamma Emerald wrote:Howard was likely buddying me too. That's an easy comment to fake as scum, in fact IVE SEEN scum fake it.
Why would that commebt be anywhere near AI? I was pointing out that i wasnt the only one to buddy and then you say that the comment is easily faked by scum? What exactly is there to fake about comparing two TR situations?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 547, Secret Agent Jin wrote:
In post 546, Gamma Emerald wrote:Howard was likely buddying me too. That's an easy comment to fake as scum, in fact IVE SEEN scum fake it.
Why would that commebt be anywhere near AI? I was pointing out that i wasnt the only one to buddy and then you say that the comment is easily faked by scum? What exactly is there to fake about comparing two TR situations?
I thought you were talking about the "+1" he did. Are you talking about Day 1?
<Embrace The Void>

ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Howard is scum
I
n
a