Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:02 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 245, chilledtea wrote:
In post 233, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 231, chilledtea wrote:
In post 229, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 227, chilledtea wrote:Key's prob town too, btw.

My scum group atm is lethargy, aubrey, transcend and toto. Transcend is obviously a very good scum player so he is there just for no reason.
Hmm..

You are not new to this game, I think.
?
you didn't provide any evidence to support your reads. This means either think you know your reads are good and have a meta that is conductive of such or you think the reason for your reads is self evident or you know that at this stage of the game you don't really have to provide reasons for your reads.

The first two options likely make you Town, but the third worries me.
Well I give reasons where I can. Sometimes the reasons are difficult to give. I think I gave reasons for my suspicion on aubrey for example. But key on the other hand, the read is dependent on his posting style. He is actually a semi town read at this point. Not a strong one.

In fact I kinda have given a reason for almost every read I've. Lethargy, aubrey, transcend, you, dave. Where do you feel the lack of reasons?
Looking back at your posts, it isn't that you didn't give reasons, its more that the reasons given didn't jive with me. Not that they were necessarily incorrect, but they didn't seem like a deep level of analysis. IDK how to say it exactly, just felt like something was lacking/was too easy to make those comments.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 175, keyenpeydee wrote:And it's funny that you have moved on on your case on Aubrey and since someone had said that I'm scummy, you're clearly jumping on me. And it's also funny you're saying that I'm supporting a case back, when you're also doing it. Supporting alban's case on me by sheeping him.
This is wrong, no matter how bad the push was ssbm still pushed Aubrey
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:08 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 251, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 175, keyenpeydee wrote:And it's funny that you have moved on on your case on Aubrey and since someone had said that I'm scummy, you're clearly jumping on me. And it's also funny you're saying that I'm supporting a case back, when you're also doing it. Supporting alban's case on me by sheeping him.
Could you expand this more? I don't get it lol
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 249, chilledtea wrote:Initially the timing felt as if you were trying to derail the wagon on dave. It could also have been a vote, while not for derailing, for distancing.

Sometimes scum try to stay away from the topic at hand. Even if they don't want to directly influence the said topic.

Do you still find eric's slot scummy?
I've basically skimmed the last 3-4 pages. On a skim, I'm much happier with the slot. As I said, my major issue with him was his contraditive attitude. "
Hey guys lets narrow down some lynch options right out the gate and get a move on, while I go sit in the corner and do nothing but complain!
" When BTD said he asked for a replacement, I basically nulled the spot of its ever so light scum lean since it is so early in the game.

Regarding Dave, I just found his early posts playful shitty early day 1 activities. Eh. The argument that town would never vote themselves is farfetched, and a lie. Yea. Not a very interesting wagon in my eyes right out the gate.

--

Holy shit this game is on fire this morning.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:19 am

In post 253, Aubrey wrote:
In post 249, chilledtea wrote:Initially the timing felt as if you were trying to derail the wagon on dave. It could also have been a vote, while not for derailing, for distancing.

Sometimes scum try to stay away from the topic at hand. Even if they don't want to directly influence the said topic.

I've basically skimmed the last 3-4 pages. On a skim, I'm much happier with the slot. As I said, my major issue with him was his contraditive attitude. "
Hey guys lets narrow down some lynch options right out the gate and get a move on, while I go sit in the corner and do nothing but complain!
" When BTD said he asked for a replacement, I basically nulled the spot of its ever so light scum lean since it is so early in the game.

Regarding Dave, I just found his early posts playful shitty early day 1 activities. Eh. The argument that town would never vote themselves is farfetched, and a lie. Yea. Not a very interesting wagon in my eyes right out the gate.

--

You say you didn't like the contradiction that my slot made, which I agree with, but you don't even mention the contradiction my slot made even after I asked why you didn't say anything about it.

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 198, LicketyQuickety wrote: Post : This is actually not a bad post and I say that as the person being attacked. I agree that my slot hasn't been the pinnacle of good play, but I replaced this slot because I read it as Town and it is. I especially like the last paragraph.
In post 202, LicketyQuickety wrote: P-Edit: I actually agree with Aubre for the most part of that post regarding my slot. I do, however disagree with the Town read on Dave. I think everything Dave has done has been NAI.
I'm glad you liked my post. I did too. :wink: On a serious note I don't exactly have much to say about this. The only thing I see commenting on is you considering Dave's actions being NAI vs. my slight town read, and even then I can't say much because I would have to talk about a game that is still ongoing that I played in with Transcend. Don't want to upset Mr. Gamma man.

I didn't like being called a noob when I've played for a bit, until I read your criteria. If that is your criteria, then I fit the bill for you. Eh.

this is the contradiction you made that your talking about that I supposedly didn't like right? If it isn't then I must have missed it in my quick skim.

-

Pre-edit. PATIENCE!!!!!!! I just woke up and doing this while making breakfast!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 195, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 143, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 142, Cracker wrote:
In post 121, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Eric Rasputin
Seems to be posturing.

Can you elaborate on this?
He's making suggestions but not acting on them.
You strike me like you are bored in this game. Any truth to that?
Yeah, kinda. I mainly joined so it could fill, as I noticed it was sitting there for a while. I'll still do my best.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Aubrey »

I'll probably do a deeper read of current events in a bit after I wake up a bit more. Alban annoyed me, but I need to ISO him to make sure my annoyance is validated.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 199, alban wrote:
In post 26, keyenpeydee wrote:Is Lethargy a hydra acc?
In post 41, keyenpeydee wrote:We still aren't sure what's aubrey's alignment is. hmmm
In post 48, keyenpeydee wrote:Oh yeah we don't have any PRs here so I think this game would last long.
In post 54, keyenpeydee wrote:I hope you're not scum, Toto. :D
In post 119, keyenpeydee wrote:tbh i don't find any scummy atm. mostly i read as not serious.
Anyone played with Keyen before?
Does this fit in with his usual playing style?
This=short posts, numerous posts, easy distribution of towncreds, etc.
I don't really remember
I kinda view him as natural lynchbait from my last game with him and was SRing ssbm for a bit for pushing him, but I noticed something in key's play that changed my mind
<Embrace The Void>

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:46 am

In post 255, Aubrey wrote:I didn't like being called a noob when I've played for a bit, until I read your criteria. If that is your criteria, then I fit the bill for you. Eh.

this is the contradiction you made that your talking about that I supposedly didn't like right? If it isn't then I must have missed it in my quick skim.
I should note at this time that I do not have a shit ton of games played on thins site (feel free to check out my Wiki), however, as someone who will likely be playing this game till I die, my view on what I consider a "new" player is prolly different than a lot of people that don't have this perspective. Also, I meant no offence to you as a person or as a player of this game. I just think players are way to quick to say they are no longer a newbie. I also admit my standards for what is considered a newbie to be quite long compared to most others.

Ah, yes, at least you were able to see it, I am at least relieved of that.

keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:50 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

Oh yeah. I was VI back then. Newbie days.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Aubrey »

Oh wait. 658 ended this morning. I can talk about it now. Dave literally pushed Transcend for the exact same reasoning I pushed him in said game. We were both townies in said game as well. While I understand this doesn't mean Dave is town 100% I think it looks good on his part, and it makes me think he is actively trying to place him which seems townie to me. It is a slight town lean mind you. Hence my Deja vu comment.

DONT FUCK IT UP DAVE! xoxoxo with love,

Aubrey.

ps. Dont fuck it up.

I fixed the size.
Last edited by BTD6_maker on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Aubrey »

LOL, I'm not really that offended Lickery. It was just one of those :roll: "
This asshole
" moments. :D
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 252, keyenpeydee wrote:
In post 251, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Could you expand this more? I don't get it lol
I thought you were accusing ssbm of being hypocritical by bandwagoning on you.
<Embrace The Void>

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:00 am

In post 262, Aubrey wrote:LOL, I'm not really that offended Lickery. It was just one of those :roll: "
This asshole
" moments. :D
I actually do see how you could think that. I came itt and started nitpicking things. Then I said people are new who most people think aren't. Understandable.

PsychoticDave
PsychoticDave
Goon
PsychoticDave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:20 am

Post by PsychoticDave »

In post 261, Aubrey wrote:Oh wait. 658 ended this morning. I can talk about it now. Dave literally pushed Transcend for the exact same reasoning I pushed him in said game. We were both townies in said game as well. While I understand this doesn't mean Dave is town 100% I think it looks good on his part, and it makes me think he is actively trying to place him which seems townie to me. It is a slight town lean mind you. Hence my Deja vu comment.

Aubrey.

ps.
Dont fuck it up.
So you're an alt from that game...
I don't know everyone's alts, don't confuse me like that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 265, PsychoticDave wrote:
In post 261, Aubrey wrote:Oh wait. 658 ended this morning. I can talk about it now. Dave literally pushed Transcend for the exact same reasoning I pushed him in said game. We were both townies in said game as well. While I understand this doesn't mean Dave is town 100% I think it looks good on his part, and it makes me think he is actively trying to place him which seems townie to me. It is a slight town lean mind you. Hence my Deja vu comment.

Aubrey.

ps.
Dont fuck it up.
So you're an alt from that game...
I don't know everyone's alts, don't confuse me like that.
No, it was not an alt. Aubrey was there, Transcend was there, I was there.
<Embrace The Void>

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:23 am

Post by alban »

--

Your case against Eric was thin. Which is why I wrote .
Either what you are saying is true or you are backtracking coz you realised LQ is more active and persistent than Eric.
Also your backtracking and explanation appears defensive, and hence, suspicious.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:27 am

Post by alban »

Aubrey.

ps.
Dont fuck it up.
Since so many of you were in the other game, is it possible that scum!Dave is deliberately bringing in the style used by you in the previous game for you to starting him based on a feeling that he is doing something you usually do.
Unless you are sure scum!Dave is not likely to do such a thing, this is a possibility.
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:27 am

Post by alban »

And if it's a possibility, I will not give someone a towncred just coz their questioning style resembles yours.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I doubt Dave read that game.
<Embrace The Void>

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:29 am

Post by alban »

Wait, I thought Dave was also a part of that game. If not, I misunderstood.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Aubrey »

I glanced through Keyen's ISO. I can see where people may consider his posts fluffy, but I'm not exactly seeing this as super scum. I'm also a bit biased since we seem to have similar ideas here and there. He understood my shit posting early on where as others failed to. We have similar thoughts on Dave. We both understand that Transcend is a bit of a wild card at times (well I assume so based on that one game). We clearly had issues with Eric's play for obvious reasons. I don't exactly consider him lurking when we have players like Deer and that hydra account that haven't said much as of recently. The argument of him considering everyone town and working from there doesn't seem all that scummy to me either. I can't say I understand why you would do that, but whatever. I work from null to X, but to each their own.

If I were to bring an argument forward against him, I'd say a good amount of his posts could easily come from either alignment. He however is bringing forward reads with some reasoning which is nice. I do find it interesting that people are shitting on him for some of his fluffy comments, but gamma never got mentioned. A number of his posts are also fluffy. There maybe other players with fluffy posts, but Gamma is the one other person who I distinctly recall having some fluff to his stuff.

--

Pre-edit. I am not an Alt account and I have never played with Dave. Unless Dave is an alt account.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

UNVOTE:
I definitely feel better about Eric/LQ
<Embrace The Void>

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Aubrey »

In post 267, alban wrote:

--

Your case against Eric was thin. Which is why I wrote .
Either what you are saying is true or you are backtracking coz you realised LQ is more active and persistent than Eric.
Also your backtracking and explanation appears defensive, and hence, suspicious.
And your case against Keyen or I is that much thicker?

My argument: X person looks as if they maybe attempting to be faking a proactive town stance.

Your arguments: X person is pushing a thin argument early game. X person is lurky-ish,
but I'll ignore other players who are also lurky-ish

I fixed the size.
Last edited by BTD6_maker on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Open Games”