Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Why are you following someone you potentially scumread alongside alban Gamma?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 625, Aubrey wrote:Why are you following someone you potentially scumread alongside alban Gamma?
I think they have a point on Cracker and the alban wagon has no traction
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Ick. I retract that town lean.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Why are you defending cracker? They're not going to get lynched while they're not posting, this is just going to light a fire under them. If they're scum trying to skate it will encourage them to post, and if they're just softly V/LA or done with this game they'll either post something real or replace out.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Aubrey »

why would town vote a slot that has been prodded? The slot will come back, catch up, and know it needs to actually post something useful reading frustrated comments about their absence. Or be replaced. A vote is unnecessary, and a safe place to be for scum in the meantime. I don't care for any of LQ's votes that much. Gamma following is just as ridiculous.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 629, Aubrey wrote:why would town vote a slot that has been prodded? The slot will come back, catch up, and know it needs to actually post something useful reading frustrated comments about their absence. Or be replaced. A vote is unnecessary, and a safe place to be for scum in the meantime. I don't care for any of LQ's votes that much. Gamma following is just as ridiculous.
you think its best to leave Cracker be?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I've already addressed that LQ.
In post 614, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 612, Aubrey wrote:LQ the skit is null the slot is empty your vote is wasted
The slot has done the second less amount of content in this game and IIRC, isn't V/LA. No excuse. If you're not going to play the game you signed up for, you make an excellent lynch candidate.
In post 615, Aubrey wrote:then it will probably get replaced or come back with its promises. If it does come back, and is subpar then I won't have as much issue with your vote. Until then, I implore to actually place your vote onto someone you scumread. This is the third vote by you that has been a waste in my eyes.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:12 pm

In post 631, Aubrey wrote:I've already addressed that LQ.
In post 614, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 612, Aubrey wrote:LQ the skit is null the slot is empty your vote is wasted
The slot has done the second less amount of content in this game and IIRC, isn't V/LA. No excuse. If you're not going to play the game you signed up for, you make an excellent lynch candidate.
In post 615, Aubrey wrote:then it will probably get replaced or come back with its promises. If it does come back, and is subpar then I won't have as much issue with your vote. Until then, I implore to actually place your vote onto someone you scumread. This is the third vote by you that has been a waste in my eyes.
That is not a pro-active approach to getting people to contribute to the game. That is a "I'm not going to do anything about it because they will get prodded eventually and I am naive enough to think it will sort itself out."

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Aubrey »

You literally cannot sit there and tell me that slot is scum based on your intel LQ. That slot should be null through and through. You can be beyond pissed that they promised content, but have failed to produce it, and still have the slot as a null. That's what I'm doing, because in the end the action in itself if NAI. I do expect good content upon the return though. Lackluster content will earn her bad marks from me, as it should for others. This is not like active lurking, where they are posting just enough to avoid suspicion. That could be applied to other members of our little town. I legit think they are busy, and have been unable to play. I mean it took me all night just to go through 4 pages of crap, and post that lil guy yesterday.

Some people have busy lives, and join games against better judgement. Then they leave w/o a word and are replaced sometimes. Some people don't take the game seriously, and blow it off. Then they get replaced when time runs out. Some people have circumstances that come up, and literally can't play. Some people are not try hards and read and comment daily, and then they get swamped. There are tons of reasons for why they haven't shown up that is not indicative to alignment. This doesn't read as scum blowing the game off in order to avoid suspicion specifically. Totally could be a factor, but it is not the only factor here that can be considered.

As I said, voting that slot is so easy for scum to do. IT IS THE SAFEST PLACE TO ACTUALLY VOTE. Twice now you have voted slots that were so easy to vote that literally would allow you to be able to pick and prod the town to see where they would jump at without putting yourself out there. Its fishy behavior, and Im not a fan of it at all.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Aubrey »

The fact that Gamma doesn't see this, even though we just came from a game in which he had two scum buddies who voted the easiest slot possible who was also not active like Cracker on day 1, is beyond me. The same goes will go for Transcend.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:49 pm

In post 633, Aubrey wrote:You literally cannot sit there and tell me that slot is scum based on your intel LQ. That slot should be null through and through. You can be beyond pissed that they promised content, but have failed to produce it, and still have the slot as a null. That's what I'm doing, because in the end the action in itself if NAI. I do expect good content upon the return though. Lackluster content will earn her bad marks from me, as it should for others. This is not like active lurking, where they are posting just enough to avoid suspicion. That could be applied to other members of our little town. I legit think they are busy, and have been unable to play. I mean it took me all night just to go through 4 pages of crap, and post that lil guy yesterday.

Some people have busy lives, and join games against better judgement. Then they leave w/o a word and are replaced sometimes. Some people don't take the game seriously, and blow it off. Then they get replaced when time runs out. Some people have circumstances that come up, and literally can't play. Some people are not try hards and read and comment daily, and then they get swamped. There are tons of reasons for why they haven't shown up that is not indicative to alignment. This doesn't read as scum blowing the game off in order to avoid suspicion specifically. Totally could be a factor, but it is not the only factor here that can be considered.

As I said, voting that slot is so easy for scum to do. IT IS THE SAFEST PLACE TO ACTUALLY VOTE. Twice now you have voted slots that were so easy to vote that literally would allow you to be able to pick and prod the town to see where they would jump at without putting yourself out there. Its fishy behavior, and Im not a fan of it at all.
The action itself is NOT NAI. Its Scummy for having said they would catch up that night and not delivered. If you don't want to use breaking promises (which can be classified as the same thing as having actions that don't line up with what they say) as a Scummy behavior, that is an incorrect way to play. I have caught people based on Scum not delivering on their promises Open 645 is an example of this where I caught bins for having very similar behavior. bins said they were going to ISO me. They kept saying they would do it later until saying they weren't interested in doing it anymore. They never delivered. Guess who was Scum? And news flash: active lurking is not worse than actually lurking. You are saying you think they are busy with zero basis for that. You can't say its NAI because there is not enough info there and say you think there is enough info there to say they are busy when there is no indication of that.

Inaction is never a problem solver. Ask yourself if you think you have played pro-town this game. Ask yourself
why
you are being an active player. Are you seeing the same kind of play from Cracker?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't care how easy the slot is to push, no one cares for what I was voting previously, so I hopped on something else
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:05 pm

In post 636, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't care how easy the slot is to push, no one cares for what I was voting previously, so I hopped on something else
Way to hedge your vote.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

zzz
<Embrace The Void>

Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Aubrey »

Unrealistic as hell. I've played many games where players did the same thing cracker has done and flipped town while promising to catch up. You're not going to sway me here in thinking they are scum based on not being here right now.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Aubrey »

In post 636, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don't care how easy the slot is to push, no one cares for what I was voting previously, so I hopped on something else
Yuck.
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I'm still astonished by you Gamma. You believe Alban is scum, and think that he was being voted by one of his partners. Either Transcend or LQ. People don't really bite at what you're saying against Alban, but someone (me) starts to bring up a case against one of Alban's possible associates from your POV. Since Alban's wagon isn't going anywhere, you want to place your vote somewhere else. Instead of tagging along with the argument that goes against one of the possible conspirators with Alban, you decide to tag along with his line of reasoning against a player that isn't here, and is null? I'm so vexed. Again from your POV, you have reason to suspect Transcend maybe town via post , so shouldn't my stance seem more appealing to you? Hell shouldn't a stance that doesn't exactly follows LQ's stance seem more appealing to you? You aren't making much sense.

Furthermore, IN OUR PREVIOUS GAME you actually did not follow your scum buddies who were both voting Ari (who again did the same as Cracker is doing and was town). instead you distanced yourself by saying the spot was null/empty and not worth voting. Clearly you know scum are known to vote easy slots such as Cracker's. Yet, you don't care is this game...You do realize that this is hugely questionable activity?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Truth be told I want to see Cracker flip because your defense feels like scum defending a buddy
<Embrace The Void>

Toto
Toto
Mafia Scum
Toto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Toto »

I don't know if Gamma is really uninterested in the game or if is all just an act. His response to my question also doesn't make any sense either.

VOTE: Gamma

In post 559, Gamma Emerald wrote:I missed you mentioning Dave in that scumpool earlier so I assumed you figured someone was bussing him.
Like the more times I read that the less it makes sense to me. You saw:

1) I was voting Dave.
2) I told you I'm not voting You because you are not my top scum read.
2) Dave is not in my scum list (according to you this is what you misread).

Why don't you just ask me why am I voting Dave if Dave is not in my scum list? How do you make the mental leap to "So Toto thinks someone is bussing Dave"?
Aubrey
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Aubrey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Aubrey »

I don't consider it a defense since I have no reason to. The slot is not threatened with being lynched in the slightest. It just has two people on it that I highly question right now.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You had a bracketed list of scum
I missed daves name in there
I assumed that meant you thought someone was bussing him
<Embrace The Void>

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Transcend »

I need to just sit down and read this game in its entirety some time.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 610, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Cracker

I'm ready to lynch this.
So u get to make naked votes without reasoning, but i don't?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:44 pm

In post 647, Transcend wrote:
In post 610, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Cracker

I'm ready to lynch this.
So u get to make naked votes without reasoning, but i don't?
So glad you noticed.

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Transcend »

Well

You looking hot and bothered by me doing it then doing it yourself doesn't appear genuine to me.

Return to “Completed Open Games”